great fun mod!

my only wish is that there were some "bad endings", there is a roasting spit, an impaling pole and butchered girls strung up all over the place,

plus everyone keeps threatening to have my character cooked!

so i'd love if it would actually happen! perhaps for the 3rd punishment instead of going back to slavery they cook you on the spit! or mount you on the impaling pole!

anyways, great mod again! i enjoyed it :-3

• 2 months later...

I set up a fresh save and made sure everything was set up as it should be. Made sure to save and reload just to be sure everything initialized properly. Decided to go with the DA start but when I got through the black screen and the Butcher spoke to me after his talks nothing happened. I have tried multiple times with a few different fresh save files but still nothing. Please help.

• 2 months later...

I know this mod is super dead & no 1 will probably ever going to read this. But I've ran into a problem.

So I have a save with my character as a wolf club employee in progress. I came back to it every now & then. But now, for some reason, all bandits turn hostile. Here's the log if someone wants to take a crack at it.
Would love it if someone figure out what's wrong.

Papyrus.0.log

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to know what the mod requirements are for the 2015 version? Because I vaguely remember downloading this a long time ago, back when there weren't so many reqs.

Was thinking about giving SSE conversion of the earlier version a shot if I knew what the mod reqs were, since I remember they were much, much lighter.

• 5 months later...
On 8/1/2022 at 3:34 PM, Destynova99 said:

This is the LE version. I believe they're essentially identical besides the SE version being resaved in form 44 and the LE version being in form 43.

zdd d.7z 29.09 MB · 5 downloads

On 8/1/2022 at 12:46 PM, jc321 said:

There's an SE version here 

might work with LE. 

If not, I might have a copy which I could PM you. 

Thanks to both of you guys! :)

On 2/2/2022 at 5:15 PM, ohsnapdragon said:

Does anyone happen to know what the mod requirements are for the 2015 version? Because I vaguely remember downloading this a long time ago, back when there weren't so many reqs.

Was thinking about giving SSE conversion of the earlier version a shot if I knew what the mod reqs were, since I remember they were much, much lighter.

It was quite similar, IIRC, only it omitted the Namira and ZDD mods.

Edit: Turns out I still have the file on hand. Yeah, only requirements were SexLab, ZAZ, and daymoyl.

Edited by GooglyAye
Provided updated information.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 8:10 AM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

I know this mod is super dead & no 1 will probably ever going to read this. But I've ran into a problem.

So I have a save with my character as a wolf club employee in progress. I came back to it every now & then. But now, for some reason, all bandits turn hostile. Here's the log if someone wants to take a crack at it.
Would love it if someone figure out what's wrong.

Papyrus.0.log 840.68 kB · 4 downloads

Compatible with SD up to 2020 versions.
Since the SD version of 2021, faction cleaning has been added (onGameLoad event),
so after saving and loading all club members become hostile.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues/1040

P.S. Sorry for my english, not my native.

• 2 months later...
On 5/19/2023 at 3:16 PM, savsav123 said:

I don't know how to fix it. Before that, I used the old version of SD and everything worked. Later I gave up WolfClub.

do you still have the old version of SD by any chance? can't find it anymore

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i don't know if it will work or not but supposedly there is an SE ver of wolfclub.... but again i haven't tested it cause of the requirements the mod has is quite large and some of them might break the game or don't have an SE version but maybe someone is willing to test it in SE/AE in their free time?

you can find it here

Edited by Al_banehra