{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I got a consistence check issue since I updated the last version of ZaZ, should I delete (if possible) the duplicate in ZaZ or in Non-sexlab-anims ?

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V5.2 2015-07-24 13:09:47
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -
Generator: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton female: XPMS2 (115 bones) male: XPMS2 (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.0 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V4.10 ...
Reading FNIS V5.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.7c ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.5 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

mt_behavior usage: 21,6 % ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 9 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3,1 % ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
3259 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)
322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.
1 Warning(s).

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
10 possible consistence issues

I got a consistence check issue since I updated the last version of ZaZ, should I delete (if possible) the duplicate in ZaZ or in Non-sexlab-anims ?

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<

Generator: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.5 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

1 Warning(s).

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a1_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Duplicate AnimEvent leito_bj_a2_s5 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Consistence checks ARE NOT ERRORS and as long as the animations referenced here are the same then this will not be a problem. This is just alerting you to a potential conflict.

You, however have not updated your FNIS version for a while and that CAN be the source of some problems. You are running version 5.2 while the current version is "5.5 Fix 1"

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

1 Warning(s).

Consistence checks ARE NOT ERRORS and as long as the animations referenced here are the same then this will not be a problem. This is just alerting you to a potential conflict.

You, however have not updated your FNIS version for a while and that CAN be the source of some problems. You are running version 5.2 while the current version is "5.5 Fix 1"

You were right about the version of FNIS I used. I updated to the last version but still get the consitence check issue..and while you say it is not an issue but it could be a potential conflict I would like to know if there is a way to solve the "potential" issue.

Also, don't get me wrong, I don't blame any of the modders, I just try to get a "potential" problem solved.

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

1 Warning(s).

You were right about the version of FNIS I used. I updated to the last version but still get the consitence check issue..and while you say it is not an issue but it could be a potential conflict I would like to know if there is a way to solve the "potential" issue.

Also, don't get me wrong, I don't blame any of the modders, I just try to get a "potential" problem solved.

The only way to fix it is either to script on of the FNIS files and animation scripts for one of the conflicting mods so that the animation files are entered as individual entries (ie, rename them). Or in this case update to ZAP 6.7 as he fixed this issue in later updates.

The object and unsorted animations do not show up in sexlab? Can anyone help?

Srsly? I answered this on the previous page (page 106) and it's in the FAQ. Once again:

Q. During animation registery, some animations from other mods disappear. Is this a bug?

A, It has been confirmed that SexLab 1.59c and below can only hold a total of 125 animations. If you go over this limit, some animations will be unregistered to accomodate. Currently these is no fix to this is.

Guest bearodactyl

Umm, Rydin. In the patch notes you said there is a double dildo lesbian animation. Is the dildo model included or do I need to download a seperate mod for that? Thanks in advance.

It is

Just a FYI, the default dildo used by the Sexlab Framework is a double dildo. The wearer is penetrated as well as penetrating.
Thanks for the help guys!

One thing that i've been searching...I thought that your mod would do it, but i couldnt...

How do i add my own custom animations to SexLab?

It is through your mod?

They need to be scripted in. If you send me them I can add them.

I'll be holding out on doing updates (yes I know Funnybizness has some updates) but I'll continue making some of my own and working on 3.0 beta in the meantime while updates are small. If there becomes a large amount to add, I'll update then.

These are so much better than the vanilla SexLab animations. Not only are they smoother and less robotic but there's a greater variety of positions which makes the whole hanky panky thing less repetitive.

The only thing I could possibly ask for is some way to disable all the vanilla SexLab animations with a single click, instead of having to disable them all one at a time and then save a preset. I'm assuming however if that were possible you'd have already added such a feature.

These are so much better than the vanilla SexLab animations. Not only are they smoother and less robotic but there's a greater variety of positions which makes the whole hanky panky thing less repetitive.

The only thing I could possibly ask for is some way to disable all the vanilla SexLab animations with a single click, instead of having to disable them all one at a time and then save a preset. I'm assuming however if that were possible you'd have already added such a feature.

Yup. I can't really control SexLab. NSAP is just an addon to the master.

Saw that you added two Necro animations. What about this here for those who might like it?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-unconscious-sex-animations/

If you did a little more reading, three posts before your post I said:

I'll be holding out on doing updates (yes I know Funnybizness has some updates) but I'll continue making some of my own and working on 3.0 beta in the meantime while updates are small. If there becomes a large amount to add, I'll update then.

Please take a moment to read a few of the pages before making your posts incase your question has been answered. Thanks

Just wanted to report another case of furniture popping up on beds after upgrading to the latest version :)

I think this has been discover as a fault with another mod. Either way furniture will appear on Beds if you have them registered. I don't think SexLab blocks it yet. I cannot remember. However I cannot investagate as the information you have provided is too vague.

Just wanted to report another case of furniture popping up on beds after upgrading to the latest version :)

I think this has been discover as a fault with another mod. Either way furniture will appear on Beds if you have them registered. I don't think SexLab blocks it yet. I cannot remember. However I cannot investagate as the information you have provided is too vague.

Didn't feel like writing up a monologue for an issue that doesn't really bother me :P Just remembered reading others having this problem as well.

If it's other mods you want; Zaz animation pack, Fill her up, Romance, match maker, lovers comfort, amorous adventures.

Didn't feel like writing up a monologue for an issue that doesn't really bother me :P Just remembered reading others having this problem as well.

If it's other mods you want; Zaz animation pack, Fill her up, Romance, match maker, lovers comfort, amorous adventures.

Key thing is without those details I cannot investagate common issues to find the root cause. I cannot be expected to find the issue if people will not take the time to provide enough substantive information for me to look into the fault.

Key thing is without those details I cannot investagate common issues to find the root cause. I cannot be expected to find the issue if people will not take the time to provide enough substantive information for me to look into the fault.

We found out that SexSlaves Mia's Lair adds a throne animation and that even if you did not have furniture animations in NSLP that you could still get them on occasion.  If you don't have it then possibly one of those others adds one as well.

We found out that SexSlaves Mia's Lair adds a throne animation and that even if you did not have furniture animations in NSLP that you could still get them on occasion.  If you don't have it then possibly one of those others adds one as well.

I knew someone mentioned it but as I was at work I didn't have a proper chance to look. Thanks for mentioning it for me. :D