{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I'm not sure if this was reported already but the 'Leito's Blowjob 3' applies vaginal-cum effects into the male character (my character) instead of oral-cum effects into the female (partner, the character who performed the fellatio).

Edit:

Also, kinda like above, 'Leito's 69' is applying oral-cum effect on the main character instead of your partner. (I'm performing straight intercourse and I'm the male toon)

Reviewing this, I was thinking about gravity and realism. I made the choice to put the cum on the male as she still has his cock in her mouth, so it effectively may spill out and over where he lays. It's not going to run down her breasts really in that position. If she was on her knees, perhaps.

(Going through all the posts to find all the error reports now,)

I am wondering wether something that I saw in game yesterday evening, is something to be worried about or not.  

I completed the requisites for Camilla to agree to making love with my Character.  They appeared standing on Camilla's bed and started kissing.

when the foreplay was over, the scene moved them on to the next animation.  I was very surprised to see a throne appear on Camilla's bed!!    Leito's aggressive missionary followed and when it completed, I spoke to Camilla again and got her necklace/lovetoken.

The reason for my confusion is that, when I was choosing the animations for my character, I didn't select any of Leito's throne animations. 

did I miss something?

Reviewing this, I am unable to explain the situation that has arrived. All the aniamtions you choose to impliment into SexLab via NSAP become optional. So if you registered the throne aniamtions, they can (currently) be played while standing on a bed. There are plans in SexLab to try and block this but if a mod calls it dirrently by name then this may happen. I don't think it's something to worry about (the most it can do is break immersion) but I don't have enough information to really look into it.

Hey rydin,

Apologies if it's already been mentioned (tl:tr from phone). The double dildo object from the lesbian double dildo animation seems to be attached to the incorrect actor for stages 4 and 5. It should be attached to actor 1.

Hm... maybe I got it wrong. I'll take a look at it. :D

This is how it is set:

s leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a1_s1 leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a1_s1.hkx 
+ leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a1_s2 leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a1_s2.hkx 
+ leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a1_s3 leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a1_s3.hkx
+ -o leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a1_s4 leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a1_s4.hkx NSAP_leitoanimobject_doubledildo2
+ -o leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a1_s5 leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a1_s5.hkx NSAP_leitoanimobject_doubledildo2
s -o leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a2_s1 leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a2_s1.hkx NSAP_leitoanimobject_doubledildo1
+ -o leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a2_s2 leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a2_s2.hkx NSAP_leitoanimobject_doubledildo1
+ -o leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a2_s3 leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a2_s3.hkx NSAP_leitoanimobject_doubledildo1
+ leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a2_s4 leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a2_s4.hkx 
+ leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a2_s5 leito_lesbian_dildo_1_a2_s5.hkx 

Looks right in game as far as I can see?

Not in my game. Dildo should be atached to female on the bottom. The top female moves too much so dildo does those huge sweeping motions, cliping all over the place.

But that female on the bottom seem to be actor 2. So I think leito's got his numbers mixed round. I'll move it on another update later and see how it looks.

I am wondering wether something that I saw in game yesterday evening, is something to be worried about or not.  

I completed the requisites for Camilla to agree to making love with my Character.  They appeared standing on Camilla's bed and started kissing.

when the foreplay was over, the scene moved them on to the next animation.  I was very surprised to see a throne appear on Camilla's bed!!    Leito's aggressive missionary followed and when it completed, I spoke to Camilla again and got her necklace/lovetoken.

The reason for my confusion is that, when I was choosing the animations for my character, I didn't select any of Leito's throne animations. 

did I miss something?

Reviewing this, I am unable to explain the situation that has arrived. All the aniamtions you choose to impliment into SexLab via NSAP become optional. So if you registered the throne aniamtions, they can (currently) be played while standing on a bed. There are plans in SexLab to try and block this but if a mod calls it dirrently by name then this may happen. I don't think it's something to worry about (the most it can do is break immersion) but I don't have enough information to really look into it.

I too have not registered any furniture anims and have had a throne scene show up at times.   I have not noticed any ill effects aside from it being a bit immersion breaking. 

did I miss something?

I too have not registered any furniture anims and have had a throne scene show up at times.   I have not noticed any ill effects aside from it being a bit immersion breaking. 

Next time it shows, can you tell me:

- the animation the console says it is playing

- the mod you are using which calls the animation and the scene/stage/quest you are on (if applicable)

- provide a copy of your papyrus log

yes, several animations stealth themself into sexlab, like thone fuck and some animations which are not in the nsap list. love fuck, ssl spank and blow, etc.

Well we need to find out if this is a NSAP issue or another issue we aren't aware of. Hopefully people will start giving me more details information to look into it.

yes, several animations stealth themself into sexlab, like thone fuck and some animations which are not in the nsap list. love fuck, ssl spank and blow, etc.

Well we need to find out if this is a NSAP issue or another issue we aren't aware of. Hopefully people will start giving me more details information to look into it.

Actually all that sounds like its coming from Sexslaves is all :) No error from NSAP :) 

-C

rydin i tried to use the anal beads and the butt plug from calyps sextoys for the tusk and the soulgem. they do appear a bit above the pc, but the pc does not take them into her Hands. whats wrong ?

Actually all that sounds like its coming from Sexslaves is all :) No error from NSAP :)

-C

so i have to kick mias lair ? tell that fishburger.

rydin i tried to use the anal beads and the butt plug from calyps sextoys for the tusk and the soulgem. they do appear a bit above the pc, but the pc does not take them into her Hands. whats wrong ?

-C

Deactivate the animations if you like? Do as you like, it's your game. I am simply informing where the animations registering are coming from. If there's any message you wish to impart to anyone, you are free to do so yourself.

-C

I wanted to also say that I have made the decision that when SexLab gets updated, I may request that Ashal does not include mine on the initial update. The reason behind this is that I want to keep NSAP somewhat relevent? A reason for me to still use it (incase animators take a break and stop releasing for a while) and continue to update it? I'm not 100% sure. I would imagine that mine will mostly be on the sacrifice list with the current limit as they are mostly kink (spanking) and male/male (potentially futa for those who play in this way) animations.

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but wanted to say here-- A: Thanks for the kinky content! Them straights got enough love already.  :cool:

Also, I don't know that your approach shouldn't be the norm so long as there is a limit at all. Choose the anims you like and go. But if that's what you want, you have to record people's preferences (!), and let them re-apply preferences for existing anims even when there are new ones (!). It's okay in a limited world to say you have to re-choose your anims every time, but down the road that will no longer be reasonable. NSAP as an anim manager might well have a real future.

-C

Deactivate the animations if you like? Do as you like, it's your game. I am simply informing where the animations registering are coming from. If there's any message you wish to impart to anyone, you are free to do so yourself.

-C

you were right. after kicking mias lair and resetting animations in sexlab these animations are gone.

there was another heavy bug, that seems to have gone with kcking mias lair : npcs in bannered mare, Saadia, then sigurd, then Lydia!, were moving in slow motion, running on the spot , etc. 

I was poking around the data folder in MO and discovered that your mod is overriding the following textures:

seruinsmarble01.dds
seruinsmarble01_n.dds
seruinswall01.dds
seruinswall01_n.dds

Is this intentional?

I ask because I did not expect an animation mod to include textures :)

@slvsaris

Some animations use objects in them the textures are inside the NonSexLabAnimationPack.bsa the SERuinsWall01 and SERuinsMarble01 files are used for the benchanimobject01 nif which is one of the furniture's used in one of the furniture animations. The texture files are the same as the ones from the dawnguard BSA so them being overwritten by NSAP shouldn't be a problem.

I haven't ever used 2.6. 2.7 was a virgin installation though.

...yep I am able to adjust the +25.0 x-axes setback in Sexlab, but it will occur again whenevery a NASP animation enters the last stage. No matter, its not that of an issue. I will just try to register anew or maybe even deinstall your mod (in addition using script cleaner) and reinstall it again. Maybe that helps.

You should maybe look at trying 2.6 (if you have a previous save without NSAP unless you started a new game with 2.7) version as it will help see if it's a mod issue or a user issue. As you are the only person reporting this to me, I beleive this is not an NSAP issue at this time. I cannot recreate your issues on a base set up of just SexLab and NSAP so I can only imagine that it's a user issue or a conflict issue. Sorry I cannot help you futher at this time.

Question; is this "setback" only on NSAP added animations or is it on SexLab default ones too?

Have you ever exported your animation/sexlab setting from the SexLab MCM? You could also send me over your Animation_Profile.json file (or look at yourself) and see if the settings all have this knockback stored in there.

Forget all the above...just investigated the SexLab Cumshot MCM...

-> SexLab Cumshot -> Advanced Settings -> Minimum orgasm range -> seemed to be set to 25.0 (oh my, what a coincident, don't you think so too?) as a default for me...

just rofl...this minimum orgasm range setting never kicked in for my favorite SexLab animations (I don't use all, maybe 20 to 25 % of the human actor animations), but it seems to kick in each time for the new Leito etc. - especially NSAP doggy style - animations. Setting that to 0 (and in addition decreasing schlong size a tad) solved all the issues.

@slvsaris

Some animations use objects in them the textures are inside the NonSexLabAnimationPack.bsa the SERuinsWall01 and SERuinsMarble01 files are used for the benchanimobject01 nif which is one of the furniture's used in one of the furniture animations. The texture files are the same as the ones from the dawnguard BSA so them being overwritten by NSAP shouldn't be a problem.

There are other things that might need to override these files.  If the files are needed by an animation, they should be moved and used from the new location so as to not complicate the process of mod sorting.   Seems to me that if the files already exist in the same location in the users data folder, then they shouldn't be included with the mod.

Just a friendly reminder. :)

@slvsaris

Some animations use objects in them the textures are inside the NonSexLabAnimationPack.bsa the SERuinsWall01 and SERuinsMarble01 files are used for the benchanimobject01 nif which is one of the furniture's used in one of the furniture animations. The texture files are the same as the ones from the dawnguard BSA so them being overwritten by NSAP shouldn't be a problem.

There are other things that might need to override these files. If the files are needed by an animation, they should be moved and used from the new location so as to not complicate the process of mod sorting. Seems to me that if the files already exist in the same location in the users data folder, then they shouldn't be included with the mod.

Just a friendly reminder. :)

They are DLC content. Some people do not have the DLC. Hence why they are in NSAP. They are in for a reason. I woudln't put them in if they are in the base game (like the chairs and bed are). As they are base game files which can be over ridden by better texture mods, it is more appropiate to put them in the correct user data folder so other texture mods can ocer ride them if need be.

im having trouble with my animations my game is working fine all animes work. i have about 2100 odd. but when i install this mod it makes it go to 3000 odd.

but when i run the generator its says they have been duplicated. and then when i try in game sexlab says creture animations not detected.

how ever if i uninstall this mod and go back to 2100 animations it works fine. any idea why i cant get these both to work? im using sexlab 1.60 beta worth trying the others? cheers

im having trouble with my animations my game is working fine all animes work. i have about 2100 odd. but when i install this mod it makes it go to 3000 odd.

but when i run the generator its says they have been duplicated. and then when i try in game sexlab says creture animations not detected.

how ever if i uninstall this mod and go back to 2100 animations it works fine. any idea why i cant get these both to work? im using sexlab 1.60 beta worth trying the others? cheers

You should have a look on requirements in the opening post of this thread (-v1.59c). SexLab 1.60 is a version with loads of changes and one important change is that there is no animation limit anymore. My bet - without having Sexlab v1.60 tested - is that some if not all of the NSAP animations are already integrated.

Hey, I have following Problem :

After check near all Animation on and rebuilded Animation in Sexlab,

many Animation not listened in Sex Lab, most or all off the Object Animations are gone.

When I check some Animations off in Non S.... this Animation are on listed and work fine.

Are Animation in Sexlab limited ?

Thanks for for your Mod

Guest azeraxa

Hey, I have following Problem :

After check near all Animation on and rebuilded Animation in Sexlab,

many Animation not listened in Sex Lab, most or all off the Object Animations are gone.

When I check some Animations off in Non S.... this Animation are on listed and work fine.

Are Animation in Sexlab limited ?

Thanks for for your Mod

Yes, if you are using SexLab version 1.5+. I'm using v 1.60 Beta1 and there are no problems with limitation. :)