{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Hey, I have following Problem :

After check near all Animation on and rebuilded Animation in Sexlab,

many Animation not listened in Sex Lab, most or all off the Object Animations are gone.

When I check some Animations off in Non S.... this Animation are on listed and work fine.

Are Animation in Sexlab limited ?

Thanks for for your Mod

Yes, if you are using SexLab version 1.5+. I'm using v 1.60 Beta1 and there are no problems with limitation. :)

As above. Also in the FAQ:

Q. During animation registery, some animations from other mods disappear. Is this a bug?

A, It has been confirmed that SexLab 1.59c and below can only hold a total of 125 animations. If you go over this limit, some animations will be unregistered to accomodate. Currently these is no fix to this is.

I don't know if anyone else has reported the same problem, but I am getting t-pose on every animation in this pack.  I did the MO manual install method, unchecking FOMOD, followed all the instructions, and even unchecked every animation aside from those in this mod.  I know about the SL maximum number of animations, but I don't know if/how that relates to this.  Can anyone help me out?

I don't know if anyone else has reported the same problem, but I am getting t-pose on every animation in this pack.  I did the MO manual install method, unchecking FOMOD, followed all the instructions, and even unchecked every animation aside from those in this mod.  I know about the SL maximum number of animations, but I don't know if/how that relates to this.  Can anyone help me out?

Run Generate FNIS for Users and click Update FNIS Behavior

I did that, which is why I am so confused.

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

I've read that MO and FNIS don't play nice unless you do something with the directories...

Try installing FNIS and running it in the base Skyrim directory instead of where MO usually puts it. (MO does put it somewhere else, right?)

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

I've read that MO and FNIS don't play nice unless you do something with the directories...

Try installing FNIS and running it in the base Skyrim directory instead of where MO usually puts it. (MO does put it somewhere else, right?)

For FNIS to work with MO it needs to be set up to run as a an executable through MO.

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

For FNIS to work with MO it needs to be set up to run as a an executable through MO.

I followed a guide here on LL for this.  I know with great certainty that FNIS is not the issue here.  Anything else?

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

I followed a guide here on LL for this.  I know with great certainty that FNIS is not the issue here.  Anything else?

The "T"-pose 99% of the time is an issue running FNIS.  Instead of a this back and forth ("it's fnis", "it's not fnis", and so on), post the results from running FNIS here.  Click into the top area, select ALL of the text there, then post it here in a spoiler tag.

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

The "T"-pose 99% of the time is an issue running FNIS.  Instead of a this back and forth ("it's fnis", "it's not fnis", and so on), post the results from running FNIS here.  Click into the top area, select ALL of the text there, then post it here in a spoiler tag.

FNIS Behavior V5.4.2   7/23/2015 8:51:02 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: TBBP (210 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.1 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.00 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.4.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.7c ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
mt_behavior usage: 19.9 %   ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.6 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

2899 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)
 653 animations for 2 mods and 23 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

for T-pose problem something worng with your installation / your skeleton (update your skeleton)

see fnis FAQ for more about T-pose

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

for T-pose problem something worng with your installation / your skeleton (update your skeleton)

The problem is that ONLY the NSAP animations are T-posed, not every animation.

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

then something wrong with your nsap installation and after install try clean sexlab in MCM. 

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

then something wrong with your nsap installation and after install try clean sexlab in MCM. 

I have reinstalled NSAP and run the clean on Sexlab in MCM.  I suppose I could do it all again, and see if it changes.

EDIT: Nope, same thing.

Question though; Is there anywhere in SexLab where it states how many animations comes with it? Would be good to know when toggling animations in NSAP so the limit isn't overrun. I tried to google it, but no luck. I guess I could count it one by one, but I don't know if the stock creature animations from SL counts towards the total limit as well as what specifies as an animation (I'd guess all stages with both actors count as 1 animation, but I'm not sure).

Creature animations have their own array and don't count towards the animation limit that applies for NSAP.

As for counting how many animations, the Papyrus log can help there. You can reset the animation registry, then check the log for the animation register output. The last number will be how many animations are registered, plus 1. (because the array starts at 0)

I know I'm suddenly replying to this from the back, but I kinda forgot it for a bit. xD Anyways, how exactly do I check the Papyrus log for how many animations SL is limited to, and when I find out, will simply disabling animations in the MCM of SL fix my problem? My problem btw is that SL seems to be confused as to what animations are aggressive and non-aggressive, regular ones play when aggressive ones should.

Question though; Is there anywhere in SexLab where it states how many animations comes with it? Would be good to know when toggling animations in NSAP so the limit isn't overrun. I tried to google it, but no luck. I guess I could count it one by one, but I don't know if the stock creature animations from SL counts towards the total limit as well as what specifies as an animation (I'd guess all stages with both actors count as 1 animation, but I'm not sure).

Creature animations have their own array and don't count towards the animation limit that applies for NSAP.

As for counting how many animations, the Papyrus log can help there. You can reset the animation registry, then check the log for the animation register output. The last number will be how many animations are registered, plus 1. (because the array starts at 0)

I know I'm suddenly replying to this from the back, but I kinda forgot it for a bit. xD Anyways, how exactly do I check the Papyrus log for how many animations SL is limited to, and when I find out, will simply disabling animations in the MCM of SL fix my problem? My problem btw is that SL seems to be confused as to what animations are aggressive and non-aggressive, regular ones play when aggressive ones should.

I think that this might be relevant to my problem, too, so I am interested in the answer to this.

I can't remember exactly but the framework outputs a log line for every animation it registers, so somewhere in your log there will be a long line of something that looks similar to:

Animations[41] <animation name>
Animations[42] <animation name>
Animations[43] <animation name>
Animations[44] <animation name>

The last number to show in the [..] will be how many animations were registered in that pass.

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Your skeleton isn't up to date the current version has 115 bones. Download and install the latest version of XPMSE.

"Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)" is what it should look like.

?

-^('~')^-

|

^

/  \

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Your skeleton isn't up to date the current version has 115 bones. Download and install the latest version of XPMSE.

"Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)" is what it should look like.

/('O')\  I HAD NO IDEA!  I shall return after updating.

EDIT: The skeleton had 3 mods lower in the load order that were overwriting it, which I didn't know was happening.  I will report back with the results.

EDIT 2: Aaaannnnd nope, still T-pose, with FNIS generated, order fixed, etc.  Hrmrmrmrmm.  I don't know what else it could be...

LAST EDIT:  After running FNIS again, it worked...so thanks for all the help everyone!  I must say, these line up a lot better than most of the animations packaged with SL, at least for me.  :D

From The Front Page.

Yes, I know (Insert name here) has updated. So before anyone asks, you can automatically assume I know cause I watch Him/Her/It and I will add them ASAP.

new necro animations are out... please import them here :)

Rydin Has Been Getting VERY Irritated With People Repeatedly Doing This, He Is Also On Vacation So It's Even More Irritating Than Usual For Him.

Oh sorry... I didn't look at the front page (deleted my comment)... And please tell Rydin not to be angry cause it's bad for a heart and libido :D

No Problem, I Just Wanted To Make I Said Something Before A Rydin Fanboy/Fangirl Decided To Go All Herp Derp.

Also, @Rydin You're Popular Enough To Have Fanboys & Fangirls Now...

Guest bearodactyl

Umm, Rydin. In the patch notes you said there is a double dildo lesbian animation. Is the dildo model included or do I need to download a seperate mod for that? Thanks in advance.

Umm, Rydin. In the patch notes you said there is a double dildo lesbian animation. Is the dildo model included or do I need to download a seperate mod for that? Thanks in advance.

It is

Just a FYI, the default dildo used by the Sexlab Framework is a double dildo. The wearer is penetrated as well as penetrating.

post-76788-0-10927900-1437758158_thumb.png