{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

rydin - I'm using SL 1.59c and NSAP 27c and having one problem. When choosing Rydin rimming animation in NSAP menu and resetting SL animations, SL1.69c registers Rydin overlap spanking animation in Toggle animations instead of Rimming. If I choose your spanking animation, SL register it also as spanking. So, how can I get rimming animation?

Just a thought.... Renaming NSAP (non sexlab animation pack) to SAP (Sexlab animation pack) ? ALL the animations would be HERE, (Old & New). Ashal would send all the existing animation here, and concentrate on Framework development, Rydin could handle the "NEW' animations. The MCM would then be "SAP', giving the user, 'US', the option of which to use. I mean.. 'AP Blowjob'........come on now guys. Most of us have to admit, the 'Classic' AP stuff is the first to get unchecked. Hahaha.... every time I update NSAP I get .... 'Rough Standing' ? It's a wonder I'm still NOT a virgin. Updates should be that.. updates. Going though 156 animations and 'Flagging' them 'Yes or No' is a bummer. Maybe updates that only do 'Bug Fixes' might be 2.7a, b, or c , updates with 'New' animations added could be 2.7 , 2.8 or 2.9 . On a side note... is there a script or command for : player or NPC equiping  a tongue ? (Modifer is 'Shout' and animation is 'Oral')

Just a thought.... Renaming NSAP (non sexlab animation pack) to SAP (Sexlab animation pack) ? ALL the animations would be HERE, (Old & New). Ashal would send all the existing animation here, and concentrate on Framework development, Rydin could handle the "NEW' animations. The MCM would then be "SAP', giving the user, 'US', the option of which to use. I mean.. 'AP Blowjob'........come on now guys. Most of us have to admit, the 'Classic' AP stuff is the first to get unchecked. Hahaha.... every time I update NSAP I get .... 'Rough Standing' ? It's a wonder I'm still NOT a virgin. Updates should be that.. updates. Going though 156 animations and 'Flagging' them 'Yes or No' is a bummer. Maybe updates that only do 'Bug Fixes' might be 2.7a, b, or c , updates with 'New' animations added could be 2.7 , 2.8 or 2.9 . On a side note... is there a script or command for : player or NPC equiping  a tongue ? (Modifer is 'Shout' and animation is 'Oral')

Where as a rename has always been considered to make NSAP more noticable (some people don't realize it adds more animations which are sexual due to the "Non" part), your idea about making NSAP hold all the animations and SexLab just being the framework has been considered and wouldn;t be used. My understand with the work Ashal does, he does want the framework to come with animations already attached within it. NSAP will only be an add on which will allow animations to be added between major SexLab updates. There is also the issue that a handful of people advocate that all animations be in SexLab instead due to NSAP being "one more plugin" that takes from their 255 plugin limit.

NSAP 3.0 is looking to have a options to allow you to select all animations, animations by animator and perhaps a json file so you can save your choices so in updates, you can reload your last preferences easily. It's all a work in progress.

rydin - I'm using SL 1.59c and NSAP 27c and having one problem. When choosing Rydin rimming animation in NSAP menu and resetting SL animations, SL1.69c registers Rydin overlap spanking animation in Toggle animations instead of Rimming. If I choose your spanking animation, SL register it also as spanking. So, how can I get rimming animation?

Hm... thought I fixed that in 2.7C. I'll have a look at the scripts when I am home.

Where as a rename has always been considered to make NSAP more noticable (some people don't realize it adds more animations which are sexual due to the "Non" part), your idea about making NSAP hold all the animations and SexLab just being the framework has been considered and wouldn;t be used. My understand with the work Ashal does, he does want the framework to come with animations already attached within it. NSAP will only be an add on which will allow animations to be added between major SexLab updates. There is also the issue that a handful of people advocate that all animations be in SexLab instead due to NSAP being "one more plugin" that takes from their 255 plugin limit.

NSAP 3.0 is looking to have a options to allow you to select all animations, animations by animator and perhaps a json file so you can save your choices so in updates, you can reload your last preferences easily. It's all a work in progress.

Maybe renaming NSAP (Non Sex Animation Pack) to ASAP (Additional Sexlab Animation Pack) might be a bit more discriptive ?

Just a thought.... Renaming NSAP (non sexlab animation pack) to SAP (Sexlab animation pack) ? ALL the animations would be HERE, (Old & New). Ashal would send all the existing animation here, and concentrate on Framework development, Rydin could handle the "NEW' animations. The MCM would then be "SAP', giving the user, 'US', the option of which to use. I mean.. 'AP Blowjob'........come on now guys. Most of us have to admit, the 'Classic' AP stuff is the first to get unchecked. Hahaha.... every time I update NSAP I get .... 'Rough Standing' ? It's a wonder I'm still NOT a virgin. Updates should be that.. updates. Going though 156 animations and 'Flagging' them 'Yes or No' is a bummer. Maybe updates that only do 'Bug Fixes' might be 2.7a, b, or c , updates with 'New' animations added could be 2.7 , 2.8 or 2.9 . On a side note... is there a script or command for : player or NPC equiping a tongue ? (Modifer is 'Shout' and animation is 'Oral')

Maybe renaming NSAP (Non Sex Animation Pack) to ASAP (Additional Sexlab Animation Pack) might be a bit more discriptive ?

Don't steal my naaame lol

Just a thought.... Renaming NSAP (non sexlab animation pack) to SAP (Sexlab animation pack) ? ALL the animations would be HERE, (Old & New). Ashal would send all the existing animation here, and concentrate on Framework development, Rydin could handle the "NEW' animations. The MCM would then be "SAP', giving the user, 'US', the option of which to use. I mean.. 'AP Blowjob'........come on now guys. Most of us have to admit, the 'Classic' AP stuff is the first to get unchecked. Hahaha.... every time I update NSAP I get .... 'Rough Standing' ? It's a wonder I'm still NOT a virgin. Updates should be that.. updates. Going though 156 animations and 'Flagging' them 'Yes or No' is a bummer. Maybe updates that only do 'Bug Fixes' might be 2.7a, b, or c , updates with 'New' animations added could be 2.7 , 2.8 or 2.9 . On a side note... is there a script or command for : player or NPC equiping a tongue ? (Modifer is 'Shout' and animation is 'Oral')

Don't steal my naaame lol

How about SLAP? Sex Lab Animation Pack.

I think Rydin should get some credit in the name of the mod, to be honest.  I understand that he'd not likely want to call it "Rydin's SexLab Animation Pack" in order not to confuse people about who actually made the animations, but what about "Rydin's SexLab Animation Collection," eh?  That leaves no ambiguity about what's what.  RSAC. :D

Keep up the good work, Rydin!

Hello.

I need a little help please. :)

i downloaded this MOD into my data folder and it shows the bsa. bsl. and esp files in there. i then did the FNIS update behaviour thing too. i then loaded my game and as usually patiently waiting for it to say a new MCM menu. but i havent got one. in NMM it shows the mod and its activated. but in my game i just cant get any MCM menu to show. i did the clean up tab in sexlab but so far nothing.

i even have installed the Sexlab Sexpaycrime MOD and thats supposed to have a MCM too but that hasnt shown up. up to now all my MODS have activated a MCM menu correctly. 

So has something happened? or did i miss something in the installation of this awesome looking mod?

Please help as this mod along the the sex toy one looks awesome :)

x sophie x

Hello.

i downloaded this MOD into my data folder and it shows the bsa. bsl. and esp files in there. i then did the FNIS update behaviour thing too. i then loaded my game and as usually patiently waiting for it to say a new MCM menu. but i havent got one. in NMM it shows the mod and its activated. but in my game i just cant get any MCM menu to show. i did the clean up tab in sexlab but so far nothing.

i even have installed the Sexlab Sexpaycrime MOD and thats supposed to have a MCM too but that hasnt shown up. up to now all my MODS have activated a MCM menu correctly. 

So has something happened? or did i miss something in the installation of this awesome looking mod?

x sophie x

Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console

raydin - it looks all is fine with 2.7c version. When wrote about this problem, it looks like uninstalling old and installing new version didn't went well. Now, all is good in new game. Sorry for inconvenience..

Hello.

x sophie x

If you install too many mods/updates at one go, you sometimes needs to save and reload that save to get the installation to continue.

raydin - it looks all is fine with 2.7c version. When wrote about this problem, it looks like uninstalling old and installing new version didn't went well. Now, all is good in new game. Sorry for inconvenience..

No worries. i was going to say last night it was updated as I was adding one of my new anaimtions for testing and the script was all correct for the other two.

Hello.

x sophie x

Open the console and enter:

setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

You may have to wait a few seconds for the configuration manager system to re-initialize.

Ok i tried the console and it loaded all my MCM menu items again totally fine, but no MCM menu for this mod :(

i am gonna check the requirements again but i am certain i have all the relevant mods. i am think its something to do with where the file are. in my Nexus Mod Manager it even shows the mod and a tick in the plugin menu, as well as the sexlabsexpaycrimes which should also be giving me a MCM menu. Oh BTW i actually have 35 menu items/Mods in my MCM menu. is that too many maybe?

Ok i tried the console and it loaded all my MCM menu items again totally fine, but no MCM menu for this mod :(

i am gonna check the requirements again but i am certain i have all the relevant mods. i am think its something to do with where the file are. in my Nexus Mod Manager it even shows the mod and a tick in the plugin menu, as well as the sexlabsexpaycrimes which should also be giving me a MCM menu. Oh BTW i actually have 35 menu items/Mods in my MCM menu. is that too many maybe?

Try starting a new game, if this mod is installed correctly it should load its MCM about 30 seconds after SKYRIM fades off the screen. If it still doesn't load the MCM then you probably messed up the installation.

Oh my Lawd!!!! i got it working. i found my problem. Basically... i downloaded, Winrar'ed it into the wrong spot. 90% of the MODS i install i send to :

C:> Programfiles(x86) > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Skyrim > Data. And then they run fine and a MCM menu opens up.

However i found just a moment ago that if i instead send it to...

C:> Programfiles(x86) > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Skyrim, with no Data selected, then it worked! i went to FNIS and the animations installed. then loaded my game and Eureka!!!! i have a MCM menu and oh my cookies!!! there are so many animation options!!!! do i select them all? they all seemed unselected and there is like...loads of menu tabs of animations!!!

oh my goodness i am excited!! ♥ Thankyou all for replying. Its good to get help and your all just the bestest!!!!

Sophie x

Oh my Lawd!!!! i got it working. i found my problem. Basically... i downloaded, Winrar'ed it into the wrong spot. 90% of the MODS i install i send to :

C:> Programfiles(x86) > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Skyrim > Data. And then they run fine and a MCM menu opens up.

However i found just a moment ago that if i instead send it to...

C:> Programfiles(x86) > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Skyrim, with no Data selected, then it worked! i went to FNIS and the animations installed. then loaded my game and Eureka!!!! i have a MCM menu and oh my cookies!!! there are so many animation options!!!! do i select them all? they all seemed unselected and there is like...loads of menu tabs of animations!!!

oh my goodness i am excited!! ♥ Thankyou all for replying. Its good to get help and your all just the bestest!!!!

Sophie x

If you're running enough mods to have that many MCM menus, I would suggest using Mod Organizer to manage your mods. It would definitely solve any future installation location problems. Also, when letting MCMs load in, I wait for the new MCM registered notifications to stop appearing, then I quicksave, and then quickload, and that usually gets the rest of my MCMs to show up.

Q. I don't like xxx animation. How do I remove them?

A. As of version 2.0, you can now use the Toggle option in the MCM. Go to the "NSAP" MCM option and in the "Toggle Animations" section, toggle the animations you want on and the ones you don't as off. Then go to the SexLab MCM, down to "Rebuild & Clean" and select "Reset Animation Registry".

This doesn't seem to work for me. Whenever I reset, the unchecked animations recheck themselves.

I want to unregister the old AP stuff to make more space for NSAP animations. Would that even work or is toggling the anims not the same as unregistering them?

toggling them in SexLab's "Toggle Animations" does not unregister them. 

We're sort of at a limit of SexLab and some are going over. It depends if you've installed all of the More Nasty Critters and ZaZ animations.

The next version of SexLab will allow a lot more animations, but it's not a final version yet and some mods won't work with it until they're updated.