{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Sorry for the delay guys. I have still not recovered from being ill. (in fact I ended up ill again ><). I can give support from my mobile. I'll get an update to you guys ASAP as I know some are waiting for the tag fixes.

Take your time dude.  I can commiserate, I just got over surgery from 5 months ago.  Bedridden for a while, then home bound until right before Christmas.  Only benefit was that I was ordered not to go to work for that time (yeah!!!!!), although I did work from home.

Again, don't worry about an update.  Get well soon.

I did like to ask as in order to be sure but if an animation is in this pack (even thought it has its own mod page) we dont need the original?.

For example i downloaded  Zynsch's animations before finding this one then downloaded and installed this. Do I need to unistall Zynsch's animations and keep this mod installed since it includes the animations?

I did like to ask as in order to be sure but if an animation is in this pack (even thought it has its own mod page) we dont need the original?.

For example i downloaded Zynsch's animations before finding this one then downloaded and installed this. Do I need to unistall Zynsch's animations and keep this mod installed since it includes the animations?

Zynisch animations are in the most up to date Sexlab version. As per his page he no longer updates his pack as it was only made to support an older version on Sexlab. If you have the most up to date version of Sexlab it will give a majority of his animations. NSAP only adds one more that is not in his pack or Sexlab.

You only need Zynisch's pack if you have Sexlab version 1.39b (I think that was the version). Tells you this on his page.

In short it depends on your SexLab version if you need his pack, not NSAP.

rydin - just one info for the masses - Random sex mod is not compatible with your mod since it changes the gender's position (placing males under the females position in most animations) from NSAP and it also misplacing the actors alignments and distances and turns their bodies in opposite way. SexLab mostly correct that if auto alignment is turned on, and when i does fix it, it it almost at the end of the animation, depending of the lasting of the stage. Random sex mod mostly doing correct alignment with default SL animations, but it badly twisting NSAP animations.

Thought you might want to know :)

rydin - just one info for the masses - Random sex mod is not compatible with your mod since it changes the gender's position (placing males under the females position in most animations) from NSAP and it also misplacing the actors alignments and distances and turns their bodies in opposite way. SexLab mostly correct that if auto alignment is turned on, and when i does fix it, it it almost at the end of the animation, depending of the lasting of the stage. Random sex mod mostly doing correct alignment with default SL animations, but it badly twisting NSAP animations.

I'm normally a fan of Random Attack/Sex but I haven't used it recently. I'll have a look just to see what you mean. It sounds like it's a specific setting that causes it. I have a few theories on the issue but I do think it's down to the owner to fix that incompatability but that's not a definate. I'm actually surprised there is an issue because all NSAP does it registers the anmations to be used and lets SexLab do it's work. But If there is an option that maybe changed the sslAniamtionsDefault.pex (or whatever the default list of animations is for SexLab again as I'm on my phone) and the settings in it, then it may need to be pointed at NSAP to do the same. Not sure.IT depends how it works it's magic. :D

Thanks for reporting it, I'll keep it in mind and take a look.

And before anyone asks, mentions or says, I already know about Mitos'Animation Shop and will be looking to get them added.

I'm normally a fan of Random Attack/Sex but I haven't used it recently. I'll have a look just to see what you mean. It sounds like it's a specific setting that causes it. I have a few theories on the issue but I do think it's down to the owner to fix that incompatability but that's not a definate. I'm actually surprised there is an issue because all NSAP does it registers the anmations to be used and lets SexLab do it's work. But If there is an option that maybe changed the sslAniamtionsDefault.pex (or whatever the default list of animations is for SexLab again as I'm on my phone) and the settings in it, then it may need to be pointed at NSAP to do the same. Not sure.IT depends how it works it's magic. :D

And before anyone asks, mentions or says, I already know about Mitos'Animation Shop and will be looking to get them added.

So far I have seen no issues between RS and NSLAP, but I also have the timer set so it happens infrequently, so I may have just missed some of what germanicus has seen.

Animation has been fixed. Expect 2.0f tonight with Mitos animations.

I am fully aware that Leito's animations are in the works. At this present time I will not be adding more furniture animations because of the number of querries and complaints I get about them.

No, no anim-objects.  I'm going to release them like my other animations.  Personally, I'd prefer them to work only when a throne is near(something special for the Jarls).

It would be best if there was a dialogue mod to activate these animations, perhaps with a marker to a throne so that these animations can be played. Something like Use Bed Settings on SexLab but for a throne. It would stop the need for AnimObjects and would have a bit more relevence. I have thought about it but I'm not sure I have the time or skill to create this right now but I will think about. If someone else wants to take on the idea and wants my suggestions/help just say.

At this moment in time I'm thinking the best way to add Leito's throne animations into NSAP is to have them (and all other furniture animations) added to a seperate menu in NSAP with a warning message in the menu. This is ideally to stop the number of "why is this chair stuck in your mod" messages I get.

So far I have seen no issues between RS and NSLAP, but I also have the timer set so it happens infrequently, so I may have just missed some of what germanicus has seen.

I'm angry at myself for not taking the screenshots to show you what weird positions I had. After I uninstalled the Random sex mod, everything went back to normal in my game.

I'm angry at myself for not taking the screenshots to show you what weird positions I had. After I uninstalled the Random sex mod, everything went back to normal in my game.

The other question is that did you add Random Sex to an existing playthrough, or did you start a new character?  I added RS and started a new character so that's possibly why I'm not seeing any issues.  Just a thought...

Hey, I was wondering, is there a tutorial somewhere for disabling certain animations in sexlab so I have more space for added animations? There's a lot of animations that just take up space that comes with SL and I'd love to get rid of them to make more space for the awesome new and beautiful animations that have been done by some of the best 
animators I've seen in recent modding history. :)

i confirm the effects germanicus tells here, but this happens also if random sex is deactivated or not installed at all.

Hey, I was wondering, is there a tutorial somewhere for disabling certain animations in sexlab so I have more space for added animations? There's a lot of animations that just take up space that comes with SL and I'd love to get rid of them to make more space for the awesome new and beautiful animations that have been done by some of the best

Are you able to compile SexLab scripts?

Depends on how much time it takes to learn. :D If it has a tutorial somewhere I'll get right on to it, if it takes more time to learn than it is worth I guess I can just wait for another solution ofc. 

The other question is that did you add Random Sex to an existing playthrough, or did you start a new character?  I added RS and started a new character so that's possibly why I'm not seeing any issues.  Just a thought...

That's is a very good question, thou this mod was never installed on any of my present saves. I have no knowledge to explain the difference of installing RS mod on present save or on new game. Anyhow, this mod caused the aligning issues and twisted sex positions in all my saves. Also, in most cases, it misplaced the male position with female. Almost all animations from rydin's mod were affected. After removing RS, all was good.

Depends on how much time it takes to learn. :D If it has a tutorial somewhere I'll get right on to it, if it takes more time to learn than it is worth I guess I can just wait for another solution ofc.

It's fairly easy. There's a tutorial (I'm on phone so cant link) on how to add. Just reverse it. I think its on 3js page. See links on NSAPs first page.

It's fairly easy. There's a tutorial (I'm on phone so cant link) on how to add. Just reverse it. I think its on 3js page. See links on NSAPs first page.

Thank you very much! :)