{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Hey Rydin i got a question. I want to change the names of the animations displayed in mcm menu and in sexlab. I tried modyfing NSAPSSLMCM file.

For example ive changed  animName1[0] = "3j Anal"  to  animName1[0] = "Femdon Cowgirl" but nothing changed in game.

Can you give me any tips?

To have the animations renamed you have to do two steps:

1) Change the anim names in the NSAP script

2) Re-register the animation sin SexLab.

The second step is important, because the new name will be pick only at animation registration time.

Yes i did Panzer :)

You need to change the version number. If version number is 3000, you need to make it 3001. If you do not, when your game loads it checks what version number your save has. If you have MyVersion=3000 already the installation stops. Your changes are not added. If you change it to 3001, the game knows the script has changed and adds the changes it finds.

Follow this logic. Remember though not to be posting NSAP edits. It is only for personal use. Thanks!

PRETTY SURE somthing wrong ...while i installed the nsap correctly ..i checked the whole forum and knew that sexlab have a capacity of animations ..nsap configuration tells

number of anims in sexlab  195/375   which means i still have alot more i 'm able to add ..cause i 'm below the anim capacity..

then why i 'm getting a crash every time i use jugs while i ticked every breast feeding animation..??

please help 

PRETTY SURE somthing wrong ...while i installed the nsap correctly ..i checked the whole forum and knew that sexlab have a capacity of animations ..nsap configuration tells

number of anims in sexlab  195/375   which means i still have alot more i 'm able to add ..cause i 'm below the anim capacity..

then why i 'm getting a crash every time i use jugs while i ticked every breast feeding animation..??

please help 

From JUGs[http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1686-jugs/] page:

REQUIRES:

Skyrim and it's update

SexLab

Non-Sexlab Animation Pack (NSAP)

--- ONLY NEED NSAP if you are running SexLab version 1.59c. If you're running SexLab 1.60, the breastfeeding animations are built in.

--- NOTE BENE (note well): You MUST have NSAP installed and working properly. If you don't have this working, the breastfeeding animations won't be available and you'll probably CTD. I'm not checking for whether or not the animation is there. Because without them this mod doesn't make sense. so I'm TELLING you, you need to have NSAP installed and working properly. I'm not going to try to add scripting to check and see if you have them. I'm not going to error-trap so you don't crash. I'm simply going to tell you YOU MUST HAVE NSAP INSTALLED AND WORKING PROPERLY for this mod to work.

Is that clear enough?

Missing animations do not cause crash. It would make characters stand in T pose or use other animation instead. Better look at the mod that triggers those animations.

UNINSTALLED the v2.8.2  and installed the 3.1 ..couldn't find the breastfeeding animations to tick ..and when i try to roll back to 2.8.2 the nsap menu titles only appear at the mcm without animation names to tick ...??

please help 

REQUIRES:

Skyrim and it's update

SexLab

--- ONLY NEED NSAP if you are running SexLab version 1.59c. If you're running SexLab 1.60, the breastfeeding animations are built in.

--- NOTE BENE (note well): You MUST have NSAP installed and working properly. If you don't have this working, the breastfeeding animations won't be available and you'll probably CTD. I'm not checking for whether or not the animation is there. Because without them this mod doesn't make sense. so I'm TELLING you, you need to have NSAP installed and working properly. I'm not going to try to add scripting to check and see if you have them. I'm not going to error-trap so you don't crash. I'm simply going to tell you YOU MUST HAVE NSAP INSTALLED AND WORKING PROPERLY for this mod to work.

Is that clear enough?

indeed i have read those ...

running sexlab 1.60 and still get crash...what i need is to check how to get nsap work properly ..cause i feel there is somthing wrong ...tried the milking option from devious cidhna and got a kissing animation playing ..can any one figure what's going on ..

please help 

REQUIRES:

Skyrim and it's update

SexLab

Is that clear enough?

running sexlab 1.60 and still get crash...what i need is to check how to get nsap work properly ..cause i feel there is somthing wrong ...tried the milking option from devious cidhna and got a kissing animation playing ..can any one figure what's going on ..

JUGs CTDs because it is calling breastfeeding animations by NAME. With this method of calling animations, the game CTDs if you don't have the necessary animations installed and selected in SexLab's MCM "toggle animation" section.

Devious Cidhna is calling animations by TAGS. In this case, SexLab is looking for animations with the breastfeeding tag, but can't find any. In this method of calling animations, SexLab then looks for and plays any animation that makes "sense" (a foreplay animation in your case).

In both cases this is happening because you do not have the required or necessary breastfeeding animations installed correctly (or selected in SexLab's MCM).

Please note there are at least 2 pages of animations in this section of SexLab's MCM. If you don't see the breastfeeding animations on the first page, go check the second page. (Or third page,  or however many pages you might have.)

If I was in your shoes, and if I had verified that the breastfeeding animations weren't on page 2, etc., of SexLab's "toggle animations" section, I would uninstall SexLab and NSAP.  Clean your save or start a new game. Reinstall SexLab 1.60 hot fix 2 only. Go in-game and see if JUGs and Devious Cidhna are working correctly. If so, install NSAP. In both cases you have to follow uninstall/install directions to the letter, or else problems like this will continue to occur.

please help 

REQUIRES:

Skyrim and it's update

SexLab

Is that clear enough?

JUGs CTDs because it is calling breastfeeding animations by NAME. With this method of calling animations, the game CTDs if you don't have the necessary animations installed and selected in SexLab's MCM "toggle animation" section.

Devious Cidhna is calling animations by TAGS. In this case, SexLab is looking for animations with the breastfeeding tag, but can't find any. In this method of calling animations, SexLab then looks for and plays any animation that makes "sense" (a foreplay animation in your case).

In both cases this is happening because you do not have the required or necessary breastfeeding animations installed correctly (or selected in SexLab's MCM).

Please note there are at least 2 pages of animations in this section of SexLab's MCM. If you don't see the breastfeeding animations on the first page, go check the second page. (Or third page,  or however many pages you might have.)

If I was in your shoes, and if I had verified that the breastfeeding animations weren't on page 2, etc., of SexLab's "toggle animations" section, I would uninstall SexLab and NSAP.  Clean your save or start a new game. Reinstall SexLab 1.60 hot fix 2 only. Go in-game and see if JUGs and Devious Cidhna are working correctly. If so, install NSAP. In both cases you have to follow uninstall/install directions to the letter, or else problems like this will continue to occur.

truly your info are more than helpful ...it really helped me fix jugs indeed ..but as for the devious cidhna milking animation is messed with another foreplay one .!!??..but i 'l try to do what you told me now :)

Has anyone tried NSAP with FNIS 6 and XPMSE 3.30+ yet ? Compatible ?

Yes.

Small recommendation: don't use 3.30 use 3.31 or you will have a huge amount of problems on camera.

the new XPMSE v3.61 work fine with FNIS 6.2 and new Creatures pack 6.1

is it possible to have  newest funnybizness's animation pls?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/

IDEM.. :blush: current version is 9.2

last update I have installed is version 7.6 Nonreplacer, all Funny animations after nonreplacer 7.6, are missing..! :(

well found 2 breast feeding animations in page 1 (straight and lesbian) ..i unticked the arrok sitting foreplay (the one that is playing instead the breastfeeding animations) but it still plays ...?? strange

could it be that devious cidhna is too old too keep up with the latest updates of sexlab and nsap ??

well found 2 breast feeding animations in page 1 (straight and lesbian) ..i unticked the arrok sitting foreplay (the one that is playing instead the breastfeeding animations) but it still plays ...?? strange

could it be that devious cidhna is too old too keep up with the latest updates of sexlab and nsap ??

To add on from your response about NSAP and breastfeeding, it sounds to my that you isntalled the wrong version of NSAP with the wrong version of SexLab. It's good that you have fixed it now, but the breatfeeding aniamtions are in NSAP 2.8.2 when using SexLab 1.59c but in SexLab 1.60+ be default (they do not come with NSAP 3.1).

Unticking animations in SexLab will not uninstall them. It means they will not be used when doing a random sex scene using tag (I beleive). If a mod calls the aniamtions by name, even if it's unticked it may still play as it's installed in the list of usable animations.

I cannot say why Cidhba is not working. I would need to look at it further. My guess is that there might have been some changes that it has not kept up with.

Hey guys, i've wanted to test a mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52509-sexual-vampire-feeding, it needs Xandero Vampire Feeding animation, that must be in this pack since version 2.7. I'm using latest SexLab 1.60.2 and Non-SexLab Animation Pack version 3.1, and i don't have the needed animation in Unsorted Animations. Am i doing something wrong or where did this animation gone? Thanks.

Think it's already included in SL1.60.2, so check there.  I've used that mod with 1.60.2 and the animation did work fine.

Hey guys, i've wanted to test a mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52509-sexual-vampire-feeding, it needs Xandero Vampire Feeding animation, that must be in this pack since version 2.7. I'm using latest SexLab 1.60.2 and Non-SexLab Animation Pack version 3.1, and i don't have the needed animation in Unsorted Animations. Am i doing something wrong or where did this animation gone? Thanks.

Think it's already included in SL1.60.2, so check there.  I've used that mod with 1.60.2 and the animation did work fine.

Sadly - no. There is no this animation neither in SL 1.60.2 nor in NSAP 3.1. And it still doesn't work, instead Xandero animation random animation is used.

Thoughts?

I have been playing around with SexLab Anim Loader by orxx and I am impressed with the concept from looking it over (I just updated my skyrim and tried to play it but I cam accross an odd issue where the animation I selected in SexLab Animation Editor would move up one place to the one above and I ended up with a T-poaw; checking if that's SL 1.6.1 beta fault of SLAnimLoader fault). But what if I stopped updating NSAP and instead helped orxx with producing some documentations and/or packs to allow you guys control over what you add to SexLab? I'm happy to look at writing the documentation up so people can make their own packs as well. Christ I'll consider a video tutorial.

This might actually free up my own plate, allowing me to spend time on other projects (such as animating).

Thoughts?

I have been playing around with SexLab Anim Loader by orxx and I am impressed with the concept from looking it over (I just updated my skyrim and tried to play it but I cam accross an odd issue where the animation I selected in SexLab Animation Editor would move up one place to the one above and I ended up with a T-poaw; checking if that's SL 1.6.1 beta fault of SLAnimLoader fault). But what if I stopped updating NSAP and instead helped orxx with producing some documentations and/or packs to allow you guys control over what you add to SexLab? I'm happy to look at writing the documentation up so people can make their own packs as well. Christ I'll consider a video tutorial.

This might actually free up my own plate, allowing me to spend time on other projects (such as animating).

Huh, that sounds interesting. Could that possibly help with possibly adding in Leito's bed anim's, and make them work with how you've been trying to? I'm all for it really, if it means new and interesting things.