{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

> Requires: SexLab Framework 1.50-1.60 Does this mod work on SL Framework v1.60.2 (hotfix 2) ?

Yes, it does. :)

If it is written that the mod works for SL 1.59 and 1.60 versions, it means that it works from named versions and all versions above if author didn't say  opposite on OP.

> Requires: SexLab Framework 1.50-1.60 Does this mod work on SL Framework v1.60.2 (hotfix 2) ?

Yes, it does. :)

If it is written that the mod works for SL 1.59 and 1.60 versions, it means that it works from named versions and all versions above if author didn't say  opposite on OP.

Oh great. I'll try this mod :-)

Still using SL 1.59c cause I've noticed a lot of people are getting many bug problems with the switch over to 1.60+ and I don't want the hassle of making a new game just to see the full benefit of SL 1.60 while losing the progress of more thoroughly played saves.  That aside I noticed NSAP v3.0a for SL 1.59c is missing quite a few leito animations compared to NSAP v2.8.2 but I do like the added ffm animations.  I will stick to using v2.8.2 until a new update comes along.  Great work.

Still using SL 1.59c cause I've noticed a lot of people are getting many bug problems with the switch over to 1.60+ and I don't want the hassle of making a new game just to see the full benefit of SL 1.60 while losing the progress of more thoroughly played saves. That aside I noticed NSAP v3.0a for SL 1.59c is missing quite a few leito animations compared to NSAP v2.8.2 but I do like the added ffm animations. I will stick to using v2.8.2 until a new update comes along. Great work.

3.0a for 1.59a has all the Leito animations from 2.8.2 and more. Not less. That's the point of two versions. It's probably more than you are affected by the fault in the script and having looked/searched through the thread to see this. 3.1 will fix this issue.

Change of plan.

From version 3.1, once a stable version of it with no bugs is available for the 1.59c version, I will cut the amount of updates the 1.59c version gets compared to the 1.60 version gets. I have thought this over but having the two versions has just sapped my motivation. Thanks for those people who provided full information when you had issues and thank you to those who supported people when they had issues. I don't feel motivated enough to work on the two versions and I have other projects and things I like to do so I'm cutting that time down. I am not dropping updating it completely; I will just update it less often.

I am sorry to those of you still using 1.59c. I hear that people have a lot of issues with it, but as a user of 1.60+ myself, I do not have really any issues. I do not use every mod available of loverslab but I do use some of the most popular ones and with a bit of patience, bug testing and work (and I mean this as a user, not a modder) I can get the problem resolved, wither by load order change, reinstall, clean save or support from the support thread. I cannot say that there are not genuine problems with 1.60 and mods I don't use, but I beleive we choose the mods we play with so we hold the final decision on how we play our game. We aren't dictated by the mods we use, only our own choices.

I do not get enough people reading or searching the thread in general. Instead of giving me more specific information people are sticking to older versions. Some of you are great and really do give me all the details I need to look at the issue. Some are too vague or simply wish to complain. So it seems easier to support one version as a primary and the second version as "come as it goes".

I will focus on fixing up the 1.60 version first as this is the current version on SexLab that is available. I will then complete the 1.59c version after that. I will give the support thread an overhual as it has become a bit dated sometimes during that period too and give the progress report more information to what I'm doing and by I am doing it.

Do not ask me for an expected release date as I do not have it. All questions for an expected release date will be ignored. All I ask is for your patience and understanding.

If you would stop updating the 1.59c version, more(most) people would upgrade to the new sexlab. It would suck at first but eventually people will stop bitching and everything would be better in the long run. I mean look at Dentarr, he had the balls to say "you want all the creature animations, then update your shit", so I updated just to see the chicken animation working :D , and I'm happy I did because the new sexlab has a lot of new features I like. Also I have pretty much every mod I used to have with the previous sexlab and they all work as far as I can see.

Honestly there is no reason people should not have upgraded to 1.6 already. Its as stable as its going to get and 90% of the mods works perfect on version 1.6 .

Most of the time its just user error, failing to do a proper clean save when upgrading mods or setting it up right.

Asking modders to maintain 2 versions(when latest version of sexlab works just fine) is just going to slow down the mods from updating and yeah its ALOT of extra work.

Yeah, I don't get why people aren't updating to 1.6 and the hotfix. Was there some rumor going about that it'd screw up your Skyrim or something? If anything, it fixed an things I barely remember now when I updated to it. A minor glitch where it wouldn't respond to me flipping on or off facial expressions and mouth syncing during SL animations. I honestly believe there's no reason why anyone and everyone(that uses SL) shouldn't have the new update now.

From version 3.1, once a stable version of it with no bugs is available for the 1.59c version, I will cut the amount of updates the 1.59c version gets compared to the 1.60 version gets. I have thought this over but having the two versions has just sapped my motivation.

Then don't do it. There's no need to continue developing a gimped version of NSAP for the sake of 1.59c users. They can fall back to the last 1.59c-compatible NSAP (Was it 2.7? I've lost track of updates.) and be grateful for what you've given them until they get around to updating SexLab.

Change of plan.

From version 3.1, once a stable version of it with no bugs is available for the 1.59c version, I will cut the amount of updates the 1.59c version gets compared to the 1.60 version gets. I have thought this over but having the two versions has just sapped my motivation. Thanks for those people who provided full information when you had issues and thank you to those who supported people when they had issues. I don't feel motivated enough to work on the two versions and I have other projects and things I like to do so I'm cutting that time down. I am not dropping updating it completely; I will just update it less often.

I am sorry to those of you still using 1.59c. I hear that people have a lot of issues with it, but as a user of 1.60+ myself, I do not have really any issues. I do not use every mod available of loverslab but I do use some of the most popular ones and with a bit of patience, bug testing and work (and I mean this as a user, not a modder) I can get the problem resolved, wither by load order change, reinstall, clean save or support from the support thread. I cannot say that there are not genuine problems with 1.60 and mods I don't use, but I beleive we choose the mods we play with so we hold the final decision on how we play our game. We aren't dictated by the mods we use, only our own choices.

I do not get enough people reading or searching the thread in general. Instead of giving me more specific information people are sticking to older versions. Some of you are great and really do give me all the details I need to look at the issue. Some are too vague or simply wish to complain. So it seems easier to support one version as a primary and the second version as "come as it goes".

I will focus on fixing up the 1.60 version first as this is the current version on SexLab that is available. I will then complete the 1.59c version after that. I will give the support thread an overhual as it has become a bit dated sometimes during that period too and give the progress report more information to what I'm doing and by I am doing it.

Do not ask me for an expected release date as I do not have it. All questions for an expected release date will be ignored. All I ask is for your patience and understanding.

You do what you have time to do and what you think is best. I really don't think any of the modders out there do this as full time income and people do have families and real life outside of LL. I usually side with the modder and I follow this code for me, if I have an issue with it then I'm free to learn and do it how I want, if I don't want to learn then I'm at the behest of the modder.

Well @BeamerMiasma, up until now no-one has said to me that the MF vs FM was an issue. I know the threesomes are tagged incorrectly due to my mistakes of rushing but this whole "there are many animations in NSAP that are not tagged correctly" is news. Would be handy if this was spelt out sooner. But this was not the issue. It's not the tagging that's the issue, not the gender tagging in the tags. It's the scripting of the event set up. The order. Female over male over critter. Actor 1, actor 2 and actor 3 etc. But I've had that answer given in a more understandable format and I just have to work on it.

I can't tell you why it hasn't been pointed out before, I think it may simply be because mods typically don't use the gender tags when looking for 2-actor anims. Lesbian anims can be found with the "lesbian" tag and MM anims are practically non-existent afaik. I noticed it myself because when trying to find good working tag searches I typically peek directly in the NSAP and SexLab scripts to see how many hits I get per tag.

If you would stop updating the 1.59c version, more(most) people would upgrade to the new sexlab. It would suck at first but eventually people will stop bitching and everything would be better in the long run. I mean look at Dentarr, he had the balls to say "you want all the creature animations, then update your shit", so I updated just to see the chicken animation working :D , and I'm happy I did because the new sexlab has a lot of new features I like. Also I have pretty much every mod I used to have with the previous sexlab and they all work as far as I can see.

Ditto, but I think I see fewer goofy things now that I've upgraded. Things seem a little bit smoother.

Honestly there is no reason people should not have upgraded to 1.6 already. Its as stable as its going to get and 90% of the mods works perfect on version 1.6 .

Most of the time its just user error, failing to do a proper clean save when upgrading mods or setting it up right.

Asking modders to maintain 2 versions(when latest version of sexlab works just fine) is just going to slow down the mods from updating and yeah its ALOT of extra work.

I haven't updated yet. However I'm near the end of a play through and I prefer to not update major mods mid game, there are several other mods also ready to be updated.

After I reach the end I will update and test on that advanced save game but will probably create a new profile and try a new combination of mods for my next full play.

I however don't really need the new animations yet either though they would be fun to have. It's really a matter of setting your expectations.

IMO, Rydin should stop wasting his time maintaining two versions. Put a bullet into the version for 1.59 and move on.

Still using SL 1.59c cause I've noticed a lot of people are getting many bug problems with the switch over to 1.60+ and I don't want the hassle of making a new game just to see the full benefit of SL 1.60 while losing the progress of more thoroughly played saves. That aside I noticed NSAP v3.0a for SL 1.59c is missing quite a few leito animations compared to NSAP v2.8.2 but I do like the added ffm animations. I will stick to using v2.8.2 until a new update comes along. Great work.

3.0a for 1.59a has all the Leito animations from 2.8.2 and more. Not less. That's the point of two versions. It's probably more than you are affected by the fault in the script and having looked/searched through the thread to see this. 3.1 will fix this issue.

Since you stated there may have been a problem with the script I reinstalled and retested 3.0a several times and noticed there were a few buggy issues with some animations not showing up in the MCM menu list on a saved game compared to a new game.  That said it would probably be a good idea to switch over to SL 1.60+ but since there is no stable version of SL 1.60+ yet I will stick with the most stable version of SL, v1.59c.  To be honest all the work you and the other contributors are doing is adding in new animations to the game and if I'm losing out without using SL v1.60 or higher its not going to be the end of the world.  Skyrim will still be Skyrim...until Fallout 4 comes out 0_0.  Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing what more can be added with NSAP v3.1.

As an user I hate to see any pressure on Rydin to spend time on NSAP for 1.59 if he is already using 1.6.  NSAP 1.59 is bug free and SL1.59 development has ceased.  Anyone who doesn't want to move on because 1.6 might have problems at the moment should be happy with the contents already provided.  Legacy support is for profit-seeking companies looking to build loyalty so they can profit from future upgrades.  It's a cost center and practically nobody enjoy working at cost centers.  Don't turn a hobby that makes you happy into a job.

As an user I hate to see any pressure on Rydin to spend time on NSAP for 1.59 if he is already using 1.6.  NSAP 1.59 is bug free and SL1.59 development has ceased.  Anyone who doesn't want to move on because 1.6 might have problems at the moment should be happy with the contents already provided.  Legacy support is for profit-seeking companies looking to build loyalty so they can profit from future upgrades.  It's a cost center and practically nobody enjoy working at cost centers.  Don't turn a hobby that makes you happy into a job.

:D We do our "job" just for fun. We don't earn anything for it.

But I support 100% your point.

Get rid of 1.59 for god [or any other daedric entity] sake!

Has anyone tried NSAP with FNIS 6 and XPMSE 3.30+ yet ? Compatible ?

Yes.

Small recommendation: don't use 3.30 use 3.31 or you will have a huge amount of problems on camera.

• 1 month later...