{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I have no plan to neglect Skyrim so don't worry. I seek more time to work on it actually.

lol dat sound like :

"dont worry, i promisse i will not eat all the cookies jar , i just gonna eat some pieces of it"

( but everybody know you not going to stop eating until the jar is empty )

XD

what i mean is , its just like an vacacion of modding, need to test and do something else, until the feeling come back again for modding it

I have no plan to neglect Skyrim so don't worry. I seek more time to work on it actually.

So.. there is still Hope to see "Funnybizness" animations on NSAP in a future not too far away..?  :blush:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/

There is no need to wait the pack for Funnybizness 9.9 is already available here.

I think what everyone is failing to understand is rydin is one person doing a heavy workload to make NSAP and seems to want to pursue other projects. Now with SexLab animation loader multiple people can make animation packs more quickly than SexLab or NSAP could and as a general user who has no interest in learning minor scripting still doesn't have to do anything to use these animations.

NSAP is great and I'm glad it was made but now there is a system that allows a lot more people to share the workload so rydin can make new projects which is a good thing and if SLAL fails then he has stated he would come back to this.

so in sens, rydin stop working on nsap for work on his own animation and put them via the loader ? (sort of)

this, with some relax time and modding into FO4 too when its possible, or at least, take a look.

i hope i have understand all now, if not... well... i give up :P

so in sens, rydin stop working on nsap for work on his own animation and put them via the loader ? (sort of)

this, with some relax time and modding into FO4 too when its possible, or at least, take a look.

He has a guide page and a place for other people to put the animation packs as they are made or packs he decides to make himself in one easy to find spot linked a few post up. The point is with the loader animations are a community effort instead of one person. He stopped working on this because it should not be necessary anymore. I can't speak for him but by looking at a previous post this frees up more time for skyrim for him because he no longer has to work on this mod.

To try to be clear on why the loader has advantages. With the loader anyone can make a pack and link it in that page so instead of just rydin there are many people who can keep up with the animations as they come out and often even as we speak there are helpful people doing just that. I hope this clears things up a bit.

I am going to take a stab at communicating through the language barrier :P :

SLAL (Sexlab Animation Loader) is a new mod for adding animations into Sexlab:  

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/

Rydin thinks it's great.  For us that means instead of having just one Rydin we can have many rydins with SLAL.  Hence Rydin is putting NSAP on "hiatus", however he will organize SLAL animations packs in his SLAL Guide and Pack thread so users don't need to hunt down individual packs:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/

Essentially Rydin stops working on NSAP not because he is quitting but because he thinks we should be using SLAL instead.  

I am going to take a stab at communicating through the language barrier :P :

SLAL (Sexlab Animation Loader) is a new mod for adding animations into Sexlab:  

Rydin thinks it's great.  For us that means instead of having just one Rydin we can have many rydins with SLAL.  Hence Rydin is putting NSAP on "hiatus", however he will organize SLAL animations packs in his SLAL Guide and Pack thread so users don't need to hunt down individual packs:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/

Essentially Rydin stops working on NSAP not because he is quitting but because he thinks we should be using SLAL instead.  

NSAP is installed with all its animations. and to get the new animations made by rydin AND other people (that's the great part indeed) you install SLAL, and then follow the link to the guide packs to install the different packs.

@shane4244 hits the nail on the head. I endorse this mod to all of you because it gives you guys, the community, more freedom and even better the chance to learn. SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL) is the probably the best mod to start of with if you want tos ee the behind-the-scenes of modding and experience at the most basic level. @orxx has done the dirty work, leaving the community an open source mod which is really easily to update and doesn't really need creation kit (unless objects are required) or the user to understand in detail the papyrus or python language. The small amount of coding is really simple and straight forward if given a chance.

If anyone wants to get into modding, this is little is your first step. It gets you into the data folder to see how the folder structure works and unconciously lets you see how the game works in the background. It gets you thinking as the errors can be very simple to diagnose, challenging you to look at what you are being told and put the logic behind it to find the answer. I think it's a nifty little mod.

Shane4244 is also right about the community thing. If the packs are broken down to individual creator and with only two or three active animators, updating can be split accross those few folk who have the will and desire to support our ever demanding growing community in their own ways. You no longer need to wait for one person updating a mod and have a couple of people ready to pick up the updates quickly and efficiently. I am still there to support them and others where bumps occur; I am not leaving or quitting the community (don't know where that idea came from). But this allows me to spread my wings a bit and work on other projects. I want to learn meshing and texturing (I've dabbled a bit). I want to bring more animations (hopefully unique and worthwhile) to Skyrim. I want to try and improve my knowledge of Creation Kit and scripting and be able to bring more mods.

Like I said if SLAL goes to hell, I'll pick up NSAP again, hence why I am not removing or deleting it. I have spent a lot of time on it and learned a lot from it. I cannot just throw that away.

ah ok , i got it now. (i think)

rydin just put NSAP in fridge and put time to help/csupport the SLAL concept by providing help and stuff to the peoples modders or players that want to use similar mod than NSAP (animation) but with more easy and friendly interface and not require heavy knowledge about modding/rig skeleton/anim

if SLAL fail, rydin just get back the NSAP out from the fridge and continu to work on it. until that (if that happen), rydin is still lurking around for help and fix eventual troubles with NSAP (as its sound similar to what he do with SLAL in a sens)

i know what hiatus mean, i just dont get what was the thing with SLAL. now i got it .

sorry for my stupidity :s

Sounds like either:

• a bad install
  • the ESP is not active
  • your not giving it enough time to load
  • you have too much in your load order
  • you haven't followed all instructions/requirements for other mods these require.

But the information you gave is too basic to really troubleshoot your issue.

Try loading your game, wait about a minute or two, making a new save (not overwriting) then loading that new save.

If no luck, we need your load order and papyrus log.

Sounds like either:

• a bad install
  • the ESP is not active
  • you haven't followed all instructions/requirements for other mods these require.

Try loading your game, wait about a minute or two, making a new save (not overwriting) then loading that new save.

i made new game and everything loaded in find and thx for the help

Sounds like either:

• a bad install
  • the ESP is not active

Could also be using old BUGGY (as in it doesn't always show MCM menus for some mods) version of SKYUI. If you use the old version of SKYUI because you don't like the new menus, you have no right to complain to mod makers that their menus do not show up because that bug is not in the mod without the menu.

Ugh... I appreciate you putting together an informative guide... but, wow... I got to page 3 and my brain instantly locked up, not at all unlike skyrim sometimes when the mem/cache overflows.

​My hope is someone a little better apt at understanding Python and has time on their hands will put some together, as this is beyond my limits, capabilities and time constraints. And I was sort of hoping to see NSAP for Fallout 4... thanks for everything you've done, Rydin, appreciate it... GREATLY!

To be honest bud, and this goes to everyone, but I do not know python. And you do not need to know python to use SLAL. All you need is patience and the desire to learn. I wrote that guide simply by looking at what the mod is trying to do. All you need is patience and a keen eye to follow the logic behind the coding.

And I am already invovled in Fallout 4. Hopefully we won't need an NSAP as we will think about this while the framework is developed. My source tells me that we believe we are very well prepared to mod FO4 and just waiting for Creation Kit to confirm it.

​Thanks for the reply Rydin, appreciate it.

​Like you, I am waiting on the Creation Kit for FO4... they said the beginning of 2016, but that could mean any time between now and May. LOL

​Got my fingers crossed. :)

Sounds like either:

• a bad install
  • the ESP is not active

Could also be using old BUGGY (as in it doesn't always show MCM menus for some mods) version of SKYUI. If you use the old version of SKYUI because you don't like the new menus, you have no right to complain to mod makers that their menus do not show up because that bug is not in the mod without the menu.

Not the entire truth, if a mod was made and set up for the current SkyUI, it's not going to work most likely for the old one, but an old mod will work just as well (or not) for either. I have found a few mods can have issues with MCMs, and I run the newest SkyUI (and dislike the crafting menus).

For some odd reason on certain mod combinations (I have rarely seen it and I always run 200+ mods) if you leave a mod very low on the load order it doesn't show up in the MCM, moving it further up the list may cause it do so.

I also could never make Sexlab Squirt Reborn show up, regardless of what I did, but degrading a version of the mod made it show up instantly in the same game, both for me and other users. So it's not always user error. Or we all had something else like another interfering mod in common. I have had similar issues with one or two lesser known Nexus mods.

Since this will no longer be updated i was wondering do we need the new animation loader does the animation loader have all the animation already included what was available from this mod ??

No. It seems that users currently are opting to top-up thier animation lists using SLAL instead of making packs for everything in NSAP (which I think is more efficient). Until that time, you will need NSAP or make do without about 75% of animations it offers till then end up in packs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get the final phase completed on this. I have everything setup correctly, MO resource prio and load order come out as A-OK, SexLab is registered properly to MCM too. But when I try to get it running within the game via that "install" button in MCM, all the keeps doing is "working".

I ended up making coffee and reading some news, come back one hour later, still "working". I am at complete loss what to do or what goes wrong, please help.

Shameless copypaste extravaganza.

You should add so many new animations, please update :)

NSAP is on hiatus because another mod is there that let more people add new animations easily. as such adding more here is not useful at all ;)

SLAL =

to find the packs for it and a guide to make new packs (note that the guide isn't an installation guide, but for pack authors)