{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Yes, I like NSAP. More than just ''place the animations there'' the NSAP keeps us informed of the new animations that comes out, and helps ppl like me that don't have time to browse all the topics in search of new animations.

Also, if i'm going to install new animations out of NSAP i'm probably get duplicates of animations, or i'll disable the NSAP and get all the animations again, which will be very annoying.

@aqqh

''So if you don't mind - it might be better if NSAP would remain as "easiest" way to add animations''

I appreciate the rally call but I have to disagree. NSAP is only the "easiest" way to add animations as it is handled be one person and no-one else does the heavy lifting. Comments like not having enough time to search threads don't tally up when the description for this mod already lists all the animtors pages (and less than a handful are active). I will accept the arguement about having to tell users which animation packs to use but it is not that more difficult. Not many mods use a specific animation and they call by tag. About 99% of people will have Leito's pack of one was made so you would be covered so it's not too complicated. And with animators like Anub declining new animations to NSAP as well this complication can still exist as more mods and packs are then needed so it's six and two threes really.

We can see what happens. Right now I am using the free time to improve my own animating skills and be one of those "actives" ehile working on FO4 projects with others as an animator.

thanks alots of the mods, combined with all sexlab things, its awesome . i will not forget that ^^

also, i agree with some, i have play F4 and .. dont know... it dont get me like the others. well, in same time, i m all in dragon dogma coming very soon (played it like 3000h on ps3) and this game is awesome

anyway, thanks again for NSAP. its still an pretty damn good stuff :wub:

Thank you very much for supporting this project for as long as you did!
Good luck with FO4! It is going to be interesting to see what happens to FO4 after the geck is out and enough time passes to
serious mods to start coming out. 

hey guys, rydin stopped updating NSAP, but he didnt stop working for skyrim. as he said, he now have more time to improve the animations he made/make new ones, and work for FO4.

in my opinion saying its easier to have only one guy do all the hard work... easier for who ?

i support fully your decision rydin, it was the right one, and people will soon realize the potential of SLAL.

i'm not an animator, and already working on a mod, but i feel that when i have more free time i will try it, and having a tool like SLAL make it way easier

hey guys, rydin stopped updating NSAP, but he didnt stop working for skyrim. as he said, he now have more time to improve the animations he made/make new ones, and work for FO4.

in my opinion saying its easier to have only one guy do all the hard work... easier for who ?

i support fully your decision rydin, it was the right one, and people will soon realize the potential of SLAL.

i'm not an animator, and already working on a mod, but i feel that when i have more free time i will try it, and having a tool like SLAL make it way easier

Yeah, I want to improve my animation skills and maybe look at what gaps I can still fill in Skyrim's aniamtions. I have some ideas for it, especially in the foreplay department to try and balance up the scales a bit but we'll see what happens. I need to finish rescuing my draugr one before I move on.

I plan on making a pack for SLAL for my animations so mine will be available. I haven't given up on Skyrim; it's still an amazing game. I won't stop modding for it yet as I have my own wants and stuff to bring to it. Just remember guys, I haven't closed NSAP, I just put it to one side. If SLAL falls flat then I have NSAP to pick up where it left off.

Yeah, I want to improve my animation skills and maybe look at what gaps I can still fill in Skyrim's aniamtions. I have some ideas for it, especially in the foreplay department to try and balance up the scales a bit but we'll see what happens. I need to finish rescuing my draugr one before I move on.

an anin of 2 ppl erotic bath plx  :P

as for moving to FO4... it would take a lot of time until FO4 would be ready to overthrown Skyrim.

personally - i thought early 2017. But now that i've played this game a little... i'm starting to think it was... too optimistic...

an anin of 2 ppl erotic bath plx  :P

as for moving to FO4... it would take a lot of time until FO4 would be ready to overthrown Skyrim.

personally - i thought early 2017. But now that i've played this game a little... i'm starting to think it was... too optimistic...

Honestly I believe during the summer Fallout 4 will be half-way. Of-course i am being optimistic(In real I too believe early 2017 Fallout 4 will be at Skyrim's level but before that it will be half-way there)

Since the GECK/CK will be released during January(unless they push it back...).

well i don't have FO4 yet, but i think that all the knowledge won from modding Skyrim will make it faster for FO4 to have good mods. of course it's a wild guess since i didn't even take a look at it yet lol (probably wont for a while, i'm too busy playing/modding Skyrim lol)

Don't want to sound pessimistic but more and more people have been disappointed in FO4. It will never reach Skyrim's glory. But you have my support rydin in whatever you do for both mods. I only plea that you will not neglect Skyrim. ;):)

Don't want to sound pessimistic but more and more people have been disappointed in FO4. It will never reach Skyrim's glory. But you have my support rydin in whatever you do for both mods. I only plea that you will not neglect Skyrim. ;):)

well, if the vanilla FO4 is disappointing, good mods can make it interesting ^^,

Vanilla Skyrim... SUCKED. ( I still liked vanilla Skyrim but honestly mods made it better.)

Vanilla Fallout 4 is far better than Vanilla Skyrim.

But if you compare Fallout 4 modding currently to Skyrim modding ....... well... that an unfair comparison. 

well, if the vanilla FO4 is disappointing, good mods can make it interesting ^^,

If you ask me, FO4 is shit (sorry, don't want to offend anybody who likes this game) and only mods like Sexlab mods can make it more interesting to play. Nothing else will save this game from drowning. Played both earlier versions of FO3 and vegas, and only FO3 was interesting enaugh to play. I found Oblivion even more interesting to play then FO4.

I just wanted to give moral support to rydin whom I respect a lot and have no desire to go into deeper discussion of FO4. This is not a place for it. We all stressed out our points and that's it. :)

well i don't have FO4 yet, but i think that all the knowledge won from modding Skyrim will make it faster for FO4 to have good mods. of course it's a wild guess since i didn't even take a look at it yet lol (probably wont for a while, i'm too busy playing/modding Skyrim lol)

In my opinion your guess is correct.

The game engine of FO4 is really similar to Skyrim.

NIFs works a little bit different, but people are already reverse engineering them.

Textures are similar (but they are similar on all 3D games.)

Animations & behaviors: they look like Skyrim ones, but there are a few differences that we are trying to understand.

For sure FO4 will have good mods faster than Skyrim had.

But of course we have to wait for the CK to be able to do real mods.

If you ask me, FO4 is shit (sorry, don't want to offend anybody who likes this game) and only mods like Sexlab mods can make it more interesting to play. Nothing else will save this game from drawning. Played both earlier versions of FO3 and vegas, and only FO3 was interesting enaugh to play. I found Oblivion even more interesting to play then FO4.

I just wanted to gave moral support to rydin who I respect a lot and have no desire to go into deeper discussion of FO4. This is not a place for it. We all stressed out our points and that's it. :)

As far as Skyrim and Fallout 4 comparisons go...more swords make everything except sex better, but the foundation of FO4 as a game is pretty strong. It feels to me like Beth worked on that aspect over glam knowing modders would quickly fix textures. I am new to the Fallout games but I am def loving this one, although it seems less content compared now, I feel its above the amount of content Skyrim had at release.

Vanilla skyrim sucked all the same.

I'm quite sure that eventually FO4 would be on top. Just not yet.

Because to make a sophisticated mod plenty of other things, except geck, are needed.

Even when all those tools would be available - it takes months to write such mods.

And at the beginning every modder would be risking that he would have to rewrite his mod only because B released a new patch / DLC - because there would be patches and DLCs and B wont care one bit about making them compatible with mods.

Ofc simple mods like "hey, let's have sex!" > "ok!" > sex   would start to appear rather fast i suppose. but well, i dont rly care much about those.

i doubt fallout will reach skyrim level. its 2 different game  with different feeling. i m more on fantasy like skyrim than in apoc-realist like fallout.

imo, we see the real fact of fallout when the 1st dlc come out, thats what peoples wait. to see if its not ridiculous dlc and , more of everything , if bethesda will not try to destroy fallout like they have try for skyrim.

the best moment for give a fallout opinion is mid-late 2016 (nov-dec) 1 year is enougth for any game for get an idea, but again, peoples waited too much for fallout and lots of lies and rumors have go out before the game, putting it to an too high level it really was.

stay optimist, look at oblivion , even today, oblivion is played alots and modded like a crazy game. if you jump from skyrim to oblivion, you risk an hearth attack as the graphism will kill you by laughing too much. but.. the gameplay is and the ambient and mods that transform oblivion in an superb game (not only graphism, but gameplay and cool stuff)

i would like to make modding for fallout4, i think i m going to mod it. but in same time, i m little scared that it look too much like new vegas on the incoming mods. it can have some great thing, like ...sexlab^^.... but also like building some carzy stuff . but frankly, other than that, i think we should get all the new vegas mods in F4 sauce, not a bad point, but i would like some original thing. it will have some for sure, but.. well .. we'll see. i prefer skyrim, it was hard enougth for me to let oblivion for skyrim, i not think i m ready to let skyrim for fallout. not very my kind of game ambient and all.

funny as peoples consider i make skyrim mods that turn skyrim into fallout ... -_- ...hm hm , ok, guns for skyrim .. but still.... lol

edit: also i add , i hope fallout4 will not need the old nifscope, blender and stuff that what its needed for skyrim... i mean.. come on , cant we got some plugin available for skyrim ? noooo, just use old shit... wtf ^^

I agree with elf prince. FO4 may be more modern and overall a better modding platform, but I feel it's missing something.

Skyrim didn't become great just for all the people modding it.

It became great because, all of its limits notwithstanding, it had something which made people so passionate to keep modding and improving on it for years.

What was that "something"? Difficult to say. Maybe just an artful touch, an alchemist combination of moods, designs, stories... which made Skyrim world so real and engaging. FO4 has more or less the same ingredients but the same magic doesn't happens. 

Sorry of the OT