{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Thoughts?

I have been playing around with SexLab Anim Loader by orxx and I am impressed with the concept from looking it over (I just updated my skyrim and tried to play it but I cam accross an odd issue where the animation I selected in SexLab Animation Editor would move up one place to the one above and I ended up with a T-poaw; checking if that's SL 1.6.1 beta fault of SLAnimLoader fault). But what if I stopped updating NSAP and instead helped orxx with producing some documentations and/or packs to allow you guys control over what you add to SexLab? I'm happy to look at writing the documentation up so people can make their own packs as well. Christ I'll consider a video tutorial.

This might actually free up my own plate, allowing me to spend time on other projects (such as animating).

Huh, that sounds interesting. Could that possibly help with possibly adding in Leito's bed anim's, and make them work with how you've been trying to? I'm all for it really, if it means new and interesting things.

I cannot get the furniture thing to work. It's not picking up how I wanted it to and I've given up on that. With SL Anim Loader, it really saves me a lot of time in scripting and it also allows people to pick what packs they want, which I think is a really great idea! It's a lot easier to manage and update than NSAP is.

Thoughts?

I have been playing around with SexLab Anim Loader by orxx and I am impressed with the concept from looking it over (I just updated my skyrim and tried to play it but I cam accross an odd issue where the animation I selected in SexLab Animation Editor would move up one place to the one above and I ended up with a T-poaw; checking if that's SL 1.6.1 beta fault of SLAnimLoader fault). But what if I stopped updating NSAP and instead helped orxx with producing some documentations and/or packs to allow you guys control over what you add to SexLab? I'm happy to look at writing the documentation up so people can make their own packs as well. Christ I'll consider a video tutorial.

This might actually free up my own plate, allowing me to spend time on other projects (such as animating).

Huh, that sounds interesting. Could that possibly help with possibly adding in Leito's bed anim's, and make them work with how you've been trying to? I'm all for it really, if it means new and interesting things.

I cannot get the furniture thing to work. It's not picking up how I wanted it to and I've given up on that. With SL Anim Loader, it really saves me a lot of time in scripting and it also allows people to pick what packs they want, which I think is a really great idea! It's a lot easier to manage and update than NSAP is.

well, NSAP is a great mod. but, if changing for SL Anim Loader means simpler work, even if we have to momentarily lose content, i'm all for it.

anyway, thanks for the great work ! whatever you decide, i'm sure it'll be awesome ^^

Thoughts?

I think you more than anyone know how impatient people are to see new anims added to their games and this new utility is just the thing to get them there. Load anims immediately? YES PLEASE. Choose your anims? YES PLEASE. What I want when I want? YES PLEASE.

No offense to orxx but I've read his readme and looked at the source template in his package, and while very good, it still boggles the mind, and I consider myself an advanced modder. I think Average-Joe modder will struggle with this. More detailed documentation and examples (think "Add Sex Anims For Dummies") of how to use packs and how to create packs would help the community tremendously. Pre-made packs would be a bonus.

You also already know I'd love to see you freed up to work on your own anims. :P

Thoughts?

Ah, oh well, even if they aren't working right, I'm still all for this new loader thing. By the looks of things it'll let us use anims easier than how NSAP does, and hey, if it frees up some time for you to do other things, that's a plus too!

Thoughts?

I am having trouble to get furniture working in SL anim loader, no matter how I put it in txt, they never show up in animations, I am not even sure where to put the furniture mesh.

But it's a great mod none the less, I can easily adding more animations by myself, if you could help this mod, I think it would be better than keep working on NSAP.

Thoughts?

your NSAP Is Great and I used it since it came out But SLAnimloader Is for Modders Like you But If you change your NSAP to a new way it would be Great for Example SLAnimLoader and NSAP unify as one mod but if really that's not possible then help us to use SLAnimLoader with docs or video tutorial

i would like the first scenario to happen

Goodluck and Keep Dreaming   

Thoughts?

That sounds perfect! I've been playing with it myself and it seems like the most efficient way of getting new animations into the game. All is in one place and updating is a matter of modifying 2 text files.

And as an added bonus, if you can't put out an update, you can just tell people to do it themselves XD

Okay guys, here is the official heads up!

I have put out a guide to use SexLab Aniamtion Loader which even I admit may not be perfect but if you have any questions, that's what the support thread is for. If anyone wants to turn all the aniamtions into packs (3j. 4D, Leito, Mitos and such, I will do my own) then be my guest. Let me know via PM if you do and I will add them to the download page on the guide. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions for the guide, let me know and I will revise it (I'll need to do a revision at some point to make the instructions more simpler and add a few more things in).

With that being said, NSAP is currently on hiatus. I won't be making any updates to it for the time being to see how the animation loader works out. There is no point me slaving away on NSAP if there is another mod which adds an animations in a way that is accessable to mostly everyone willing to try and learn. I no longer dictate your updates. The community can pitch in.

Saying that, if it all goes tits up, if too many packs float about making it messy, if people are unwilling to make packs, work together or there is no order, sturcture or ownership that comes out of this, then I will reign it back in and go back to dealing with NSAP.

With NSAP off my hands for a bit, I can go back to animating more and working on other mods and projects for Skyrim and Fallout 4.

Take note, I am not giving NSAP up or giving it away. The permissions remain the same. I am simply putting the od on hiatus.

Okay guys, here is the official heads up!

I have put out a guide to use SexLab Aniamtion Loader which even I admit may not be perfect but if you have any questions, that's what the support thread is for. If anyone wants to turn all the aniamtions into packs (3j. 4D, Leito, Mitos and such, I will do my own) then be my guest. Let me know via PM if you do and I will add them to the download page on the guide. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions for the guide, let me know and I will revise it (I'll need to do a revision at some point to make the instructions more simpler and add a few more things in).

With that being said, NSAP is currently on hiatus. I won't be making any updates to it for the time being to see how the animation loader works out. There is no point me slaving away on NSAP if there is another mod which adds an animations in a way that is accessable to mostly everyone willing to try and learn. I no longer dictate your updates. The community can pitch in.

Saying that, if it all goes tits up, if too many packs float about making it messy, if people are unwilling to make packs, work together or there is no order, sturcture or ownership that comes out of this, then I will reign it back in and go back to dealing with NSAP.

With NSAP off my hands for a bit, I can go back to animating more and working on other mods and projects for Skyrim and Fallout 4.

Take note, I am not giving NSAP up or giving it away. The permissions remain the same. I am simply putting the od on hiatus.

UUUUUUUUUUU, nooooooo.

Ugh... I appreciate you putting together an informative guide... but, wow... I got to page 3 and my brain instantly locked up, not at all unlike skyrim sometimes when the mem/cache overflows.

​My hope is someone a little better apt at understanding Python and has time on their hands will put some together, as this is beyond my limits, capabilities and time constraints. And I was sort of hoping to see NSAP for Fallout 4... thanks for everything you've done, Rydin, appreciate it... GREATLY!

Ugh... I appreciate you putting together an informative guide... but, wow... I got to page 3 and my brain instantly locked up, not at all unlike skyrim sometimes when the mem/cache overflows.

​My hope is someone a little better apt at understanding Python and has time on their hands will put some together, as this is beyond my limits, capabilities and time constraints. And I was sort of hoping to see NSAP for Fallout 4... thanks for everything you've done, Rydin, appreciate it... GREATLY!

To be honest bud, and this goes to everyone, but I do not know python. And you do not need to know python to use SLAL. All you need is patience and the desire to learn. I wrote that guide simply by looking at what the mod is trying to do. All you need is patience and a keen eye to follow the logic behind the coding.

And I am already invovled in Fallout 4. Hopefully we won't need an NSAP as we will think about this while the framework is developed. My source tells me that we believe we are very well prepared to mod FO4 and just waiting for Creation Kit to confirm it.

For some people (like for example me, as english is not my native language and I have really hard time understanding all that text in your guide lol) this is very bad news. but of course I respect your decision.

P.S. After some (25+) hours in F4 I can't really say that I like it that much, don't get me wrong it's still good game, but compared to New Vegas I'm little disappointed and bored too quickly lol.

P.S.2. Even at current form (v3.1) NSAP is a great pack/mod and I really thank you for all your work!

To be honest bud, and this goes to everyone, but I do not know python. And you do not need to know python to use SLAL. All you need is patience and the desire to learn. I wrote that guide simply by looking at what the mod is trying to do. All you need is patience and a keen eye to follow the logic behind the coding.

And I am already invovled in Fallout 4. Hopefully we won't need an NSAP as we will think about this while the framework is developed. My source tells me that we believe we are very well prepared to mod FO4 and just waiting for Creation Kit to confirm it.

How are You doiin?

I Asked u something you didn't answered me yet!

Please if you already prepared the Packs with SLAL Please Share Don't Disappoint Us Now that you dont WANT to update NSAP At least Add them To SLAL You said its never been Easier then why you are not ....?

Funnyb anims are not correctly aligned If you really want to move on then Do it for the Last time then go for F4 And other thing Please ! Thnxblush.gif

How are You doiin?

I Asked u something you didn't answered me yet!

Please if you already prepared the Packs with SLAL Please Share Don't Disappoint Us Now that you dont WANT to update NSAP At least Add them To SLAL You said its never been Easier then why you are not ....?

Funnyb anims are not correctly aligned If you really want to move on then Do it for the Last time then go for F4 And other thing Please ! Thnxblush.gif

hmm, I'm myself working on a mod, and here is what i can say. it take time. even if here it's "just" making packs, it still take time. and with all the animations that are in NSAP, it will take time to do.

i repeat myself, it take time ;)

lol

so please be patient, or you can try to do it yourself. after all SLAL make it possible for everyone to add animations ^^,

rydin, thanks for the wonderful work ^^

Playing male character using latest version, tried this with both current 1.60 ht 2 and the current beta of 1.61, same result. When Leito Aggressive Bound Threesome MMF 1 plays I am unable to adjust my SOS position, during the double penetration my dick is standing right ahead instead of angled upwards as it should, making it poke up between the other two actors.

Well, NSAP was making things easier for the modders.

We could just write "mod requires NSAP version x.x" so we could expect that every user has NSAP animations - and by so we could start using those animations while writing quests etc.

Animation Loader makes things a little bit more complicated - we would have to make a list of which individual animations everyone has to add to their game.

So if you don't mind - it might be better if NSAP would remain as "easiest" way to add animations. And if someone wants even more than NSAP has to offer then use loader.