Okay, so really stupid question - I completed Old World Blues and realized there was a Tryout questline there. I went over... and there's no X-69. I've used tmm 1, scoured the map, pored through quite a few pages, but I don't know where it might be. Every other Tryout quest works as scheduled. Is there a specific location or did I bugger up the install? Thanks in advance!

Okay, so really stupid question - I completed Old World Blues and realized there was a Tryout questline there. I went over... and there's no X-69. I've used tmm 1, scoured the map, pored through quite a few pages, but I don't know where it might be. Every other Tryout quest works as scheduled. Is there a specific location or did I bugger up the install? Thanks in advance!

I seem to remember the location being mentioned a few pages back. Not sure which page.

near higgsvillage

Hi. Performed in Goodsprings for Powder Gangers, started Walk of shame, brought Sunny to Eddie, after agreed to the collar. Now Walk of Shame is not marked as passed, but not active. No more quest from Eddie, escape from prison cant't. What to do next?

Hello,

I installed Tryout latest version mid-game (a game with TTW, btw), after I have already completed all Primm's quests and I have killed the Powder Gangers in both the city and in the NCRCF, Eddie included. Of course Tryout gave em some quests as failed, no problem.

Now I have this problem: the casinò Vikki & Vance is ALWAYS empty from people except for the cowboy robot. I checked several times, different days, among almost two in game weeks and nothing changed. The place is always empty no matter which time of day is.

What's wrong?

Hello,

I installed Tryout latest version mid-game (a game with TTW, btw), after I have already completed all Primm's quests and I have killed the Powder Gangers in both the city and in the NCRCF, Eddie included. Of course Tryout gave em some quests as failed, no problem.

Now I have this problem: the casinò Vikki & Vance is ALWAYS empty from people except for the cowboy robot. I checked several times, different days, among almost two in game weeks and nothing changed. The place is always empty no matter which time of day is.

What's wrong?

Hi, I think after You find a serif for Primm, they appear few days later. I dont had ttw

Hope it help

How exatly working the old world blues content?

Exit the Sink and start walking forward, and you'll find the X-69 research station.

spectrum toy pack is needed for those collar red signs.

and sometimes the game crashes with sex happen

Yes to your first statement, not my mod's fault to your second statement.

I've been messing my files trying to get the game more stable by changing into a BNB meshes, now my female charecter doesn't do any animations and it's permanently unconsious,

other nps both genders do animations.

if my character is male it can do animations except female

I've been messing my files trying to get the game more stable by changing into a BNB meshes, now my female charecter doesn't do any animations and it's permanently unconsious,

You messed something up on your game. I have changed meshes and such very much and never had an issue where a character doesn't do any animations. This sounds like you did something that conflicts with Sexout or messed up Sexout itself.

I don't see it possible that it is caused by any way tryouts... however, easy fix for checking this... reinstall Tryouts (all parts).

If it still happens try reinstalling Sexout and its components. You likely overwritten something but what that could be... don't have a clue. Never heard of that issue.

It might be faster if you nuke your mods and start fresh. Follow the tutorials and install those mods first. (Sexout mods and requirements, SCR Resources, Pregnancy, Maternity Pack Overkill etc) and test to see if it works then add a few mods and test between.

You messed something up on your game. I have changed meshes and such very much and never had an issue where a character doesn't do any animations. This sounds like you did something that conflicts with Sexout or messed up Sexout itself.

I don't see it possible that it is caused by any way tryouts... however, easy fix for checking this... reinstall Tryouts (all parts).

If it still happens try reinstalling Sexout and its components. You likely overwritten something but what that could be... don't have a clue. Never heard of that issue.

It might be faster if you nuke your mods and start fresh. Follow the tutorials and install those mods first. (Sexout mods and requirements, SCR Resources, Pregnancy, Maternity Pack Overkill etc) and test to see if it works then add a few mods and test between.

nevermind,after reinstall everything over again and no solution, but not sure what I did but i've been playing the numbers that move the character during sex, it seems reset number fixed the problem.

everything working normally again.

How exatly working the old world blues content?

Exit the Sink and start walking forward, and you'll find the X-69 research station.

spectrum toy pack is needed for those collar red signs.

and sometimes the game crashes with sex happen

Yes to your first statement, not my mod's fault to your second statement.

it seems that using BNB model made the animations more stable, still crashes, but much less frequent.

nevermind,after reinstall everything over again and no solution, but not sure what I did but i've been playing the numbers that move the character during sex, it seems reset number fixed the problem.

everything working normally again.

So it was Sexout issue not Tryouts, Good that you found the solution to your problem. It was a very strange one indeed.

it seems that using BNB model made the animations more stable, still crashes, but much less frequent.

A BNB compatible skeleton is required for Tryout, and all my outfits and Sexouts animations are made to support it.

I seem to recall Sunny commenting when you and her get enslaved at the NCRCF, was this removed or did I fuck something up?

Looking through FNVEdit There are definitely dialogues for Sunny in SexoutPowder "Powder Ganger Quest".

I don't recall her commenting anything "on her own" in my last play through however and I don't think I initiated any dialogue with her to see if anything new popped up. Maybe someone else would know what the conditions are for when they should show up.