Um. Sorry for being a pest with this, seriously. I updated the other day to the latest version of both so ng and common resources and that's when this stated to act up. Maybe it was an error on my part, i don't know. But i just tried disabling tryout and i can now ask the patrons in the wrangler to service them. But they're telling me to get lost and giving me dirty comments, like i have no experience what so ever, which wasn't happening before i updated. My stats are the exact same as well as all my settings. They never reset when i installed it, because i didn't make a new save to load the new version on. Could i have screwed up the update and caused all this to happen.

I just checked out that Mod organizer ritualclarity posted a link to and i'm thinking of trying that. Do any of you know if you can use that to install all your mods instead of doing manual drag and drop installs. Also, i read the description and got a pretty good idea, but do you know off hand if its good for sorting them. To eliminate conflicts for a more stable game play and all that. I don't like using BOSS, because with TTW, it messes up your load order even more.

There is a MO thread here for discussions related to MO. There are some users there that use MO for Fallout. They can give more info. I have only played with MO and Fallout briefly and haven't used it for actual game play. For game play, serious game play I have used FOMM. FOMM is more dead simple to install and most here using Sexout is familiar with it and its issues and solutions. I would advise you to check out the Steps sites as well first. There is lots of good info there for use with most all supported MO Games.

I have some links in my sig that should also give some more guidance on MO. I am not going to go into it further here as this isn't related to Loogie's Tryout mod. He has enough on his plate :D

You can add Marissa to have her own body ? Like a race that way she can use the T6M Outfit i convert with the same body.

My default Body of the game is BNB body.

EDIT: I Make my own Marissa Races with T6M body see i tested in my game and it works

post-299367-0-71293800-1422087991_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-82418900-1422088001_thumb.jpg

aahhhh and loogie i add two Vault19slave outfit to the post, one is the default Vault19slave outfit the other is the same but with bra on it. and is there other sexout tryout outfits i not convert ? i have convert vault torn outfit but i not upload because i do not know if that is a tryout outfit.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41534-sexouttryout-outfits-bnb-and-type-6m/

Is there a way of finishing the game with Cook-Cook without

eating the woman's heart

losing karma?

Sure. Just keep playing until he's done.

Oh, thanks. (I tought this wasn't possible because he repeats to much). I'll pay more attention from now on.

Great mod!

Hi!

I'm having some issues with the Dhatri quest, I equip the outfit and while everything work as intended for PC, the followers and the NPCs that go to them get stuck naked and do nothing more, the only way to fix is loading a previous save, the followers i tried were Sunny Veronica and Willow, I even tried only with Veronica, one other thing is it's not only one NPC that goes to the follower, i could see already 3 NPCs naked plus follower at the same time.

I poke on FNVEdit and could see nothing conflicting.
Am I missing something?

Hi!

I'm having some issues with the Dhatri quest, I equip the outfit and while everything work as intended for PC, the followers and the NPCs that go to them get stuck naked and do nothing more, the only way to fix is loading a previous save, the followers i tried were Sunny Veronica and Willow, I even tried only with Veronica, one other thing is it's not only one NPC that goes to the follower, i could see already 3 NPCs naked plus follower at the same time.

Am I missing something?

Are you using 'assault' as well as 'tryout'? because I had that same issue. I fixed it by turning off humans in assault, then click the stuck actors while in console to select them then enter 'resurrect' they will then wander around again, but they'll be naked with boners standing proudly, until they next time they have sex (which they'll do with their clothes on, the alignment may also be a bit screwy) after that they'll be fixed, no need to load a previous save.

I think what's happening is that Tryout and Assault are fighting over they same actors for approaches, then New Vegas can't deal with it, and just says 'Fuck it I don't care anymore.'

I don't know if anyone else has run into this, and it has probably been answered somewhere else better, but I had done most all the things that could be done to allow you to improve you reputation with the Legion.

and even worse when During the Lonsome roads DLC I droped the big one on the legion, so they like totally hated me, and I could not get close to there camps with out having to kill them all or be killed.

{{ I made mayself a note, and this is it for what i did to fix it, and although i tried many other things with "reputation" and "clearfactionplayerenemyflag"

nothing seemed to make them stop attacking me. till I tried these three things in console, and I had to do all three of them like this.

This finally seemed to work for legion Kim Note to self, be sure in console to select/Click player
SetReputation F43DD 0 0.0
SetReputation F43DD 1 0.0
but still does not work, they show neutral, but still attack
Setally 1B2A4 EE68A 0 0   {{This seemed to work, or complete the neutral status}}
This EE68A or 000EE68A is also Legion ID I guess. this was the bugger that gave me the most trouble to find }}

I thought if it might help someone else it might be worth posting, as I wanted to test out the Legion enslavement of this mod. Which is for me sort of buggy, but very fun part of this mod, and has some really nice features in it. If it is redundant, and no one needs the info, I am sorry for posting it.

Just that Galgat and I are on the same argument ... ;) ... I wish to note a couple of things:

1. Only for info, there is a cheat mod on nexus called "FNVCheatTerminal" that allows (also) to set the reputation with all factions. It works. Need some clicks and tricks but works.

2. I've the feeling that NCRF PowderGangers and Wasteland's PowderGangers are two different factions. Am I right? Because, actually, I'm "neutral" with the Wasteland's ones but still enemy, infamy, hated, with the NCRF's ones. How can I change this?

Hi!

Am I missing something?

Are you using 'assault' as well as 'tryout'? because I had that same issue. I fixed it by turning off humans in assault, then click the stuck actors while in console to select them then enter 'resurrect' they will then wander around again, but they'll be naked with boners standing proudly, until they next time they have sex (which they'll do with their clothes on, the alignment may also be a bit screwy) after that they'll be fixed, no need to load a previous save.

I think what's happening is that Tryout and Assault are fighting over they same actors for approaches, then New Vegas can't deal with it, and just says 'Fuck it I don't care anymore.'

Many thanks for the trick! I had the same problem as 0ACMJ0 and now I can try this solution. To next.

EDIT:  No. Even with Sexout Assault disabled or unistalled, the problem is here. A mess. Probably too much "calls" at the same time. More than one trooper stay stuck too often trying to approach my companions (who will be stucke they too). Resurrect command doesn't solve.

Maybe a conflict with other mods like Hookups? Or, maybe, a fault of Tryout. The strange thing is that WorkingGirl plugin works fine and it should have almost the same "triggers". (Except that, after you have reached the max whore rank, Garrett runs ALWAYS to lecture you about whoring inside his building, EVEN if you have accepted to work for him just few seconds before. Bug?).

Just that Galgat and I are on the same argument ... ;) ... I wish to note a couple of things:

1. Only for info, there is a cheat mod on nexus called "FNVCheatTerminal" that allows (also) to set the reputation with all factions. It works. Need some clicks and tricks but works.

2. I've the feeling that NCRF PowderGangers and Wasteland's PowderGangers are two different factions. Am I right? Because, actually, I'm "neutral" with the Wasteland's ones but still enemy, infamy, hated, with the NCRF's ones. How can I change this?

I have had no problems with powdergangers yet, but you might try this

clearfactionplayerenemyflag 0013F895

It sometimes function's to fix problems with powder gangers, I have used it before with some result's as I had a note about it, so it must have done something, however my note was not commented much :(

for your info

Player Faction 1B2A4 (is Player faction)

so you might get this to work

Setally 1B2A4 13F895 0 0

But I am very much guessing, as i have not really looked at the powdergangers Numerical Id's Much, however some variation of what i did for my Legion Vilification problem :) might help with the powdergangers

PS I wanted to thank you very much for this Mod Loogie, it has been one of my favorite, as it covers so much ground, and has mostly just the right amount of MCM commads to make it function very well. Of course there could always be more MCM option's though I have not given that much thought, I just figure there are some, like maybe, What I just talked about, a way to reset some of the more troublesome factions to neutral in the game. These would be easy to set up to flip with a global call, that was reset at the end of the function call's >> As in

if GlobalLegion == 1 ;fix vilified Legion problem
   Setally 1B2A4 EE68A 0 0
   set globalLegion to 0
endif

Just and example, probably not functional as is.

Oh Also:  I ran into a problem with the MCM option for making the Fiends like you, the dog's around the gas station to the left of Vault 3 when I got close to them, The game would hang. turning it off, fixed the problem.

PS I wanted to thank you very much for this Mod Loogie, it has been one of my favorite, as it covers so much ground, and has mostly just the right amount of MCM commads to make it function very well. Of course there could always be more MCM option's though I have not given that much thought, I just figure there are some, like maybe, What I just talked about, a way to reset some of the more troublesome factions to neutral in the game. These would be easy to set up to flip with a global call, that was reset at the end of the function call's >> As in

if GlobalLegion == 1 ;fix vilified Legion problem
   Setally 1B2A4 EE68A 0 0
   set globalLegion to 0
endif

Just and example, probably not functional as is.

Thanks! That means a lot coming from you - Crowning Isle is my favorite Oblivion mod.

As for MCM settings to reset factions, fiddling with that stuff can break the game in unexpected ways so it's something I want to shy away from.  If I added that in, I'd be neck-deep in bug reports and people claiming I ruined their game when they decided to flip it in the middle of the Battle for Hoover Dam for easy mode :P  However, I have some ideas for some gameplay mechanics that can get hostile factions playing nice (and by "nice" I mean "depravedly") with the player.

Hi!

Am I missing something?

Many thanks for the trick! I had the same problem as 0ACMJ0 and now I can try this solution. To next.

EDIT:  No. Even with Sexout Assault disabled or unistalled, the problem is here. A mess. Probably too much "calls" at the same time. More than one trooper stay stuck too often trying to approach my companions (who will be stucke they too). Resurrect command doesn't solve.

Maybe a conflict with other mods like Hookups? Or, maybe, a fault of Tryout. The strange thing is that WorkingGirl plugin works fine and it should have almost the same "triggers". (Except that, after you have reached the max whore rank, Garrett runs ALWAYS to lecture you about whoring inside his building, EVEN if you have accepted to work for him just few seconds before. Bug?).

I had tried the resurrect and it didn't work for me either

I have the stalking stuff in assault disabled because it conflict with other sexout plugins, not just this one

The kings aproach also do this, I open the container of both companion and King NPC and they had 901 "DO NOT TAKE THIS..." thing plus 1 more "DO NOT TAKE...", did the same with NCR and he and companion have 201+1 of those.

There are any way to write one log file like papyrus skyrim do?

Something else i noticed, was during the Legion enslavement when the mistress, led's you around the camp, if my character was to far from ActorA when the sexout scripts were called, she would not fall into the sex act, and just stand there while ActorA did there thing.

Problem was that after the sex act, she would start the animation, intermitantly, with each catch up to the mistress, I would see it animate for just a moment. This eventually led to a crash.

I don't even have Geck loaded right now, I just got through rebuilding my system.. but I am gussing, a token is getting added, but the animation is no activating for my PC, and then for some reason does not get removed.

I found that if I stayed close to her, and moved next to the next assailent, that everything worked fine, so I am only guessing, but distance might have had something to do with it.

I've never seen that issue. I did do some things to make the system more reliable in the last version I uploaded, though.

It may be my installation, I had to rebuild everything, and I re installed FONV, then erased everything in the FONV folder, and pasted my backup copy from another drive I had made, and my Document folder as well, which I had also made a back up of, and I may have to redo things again.

Then updated with your newer version of tryout.

So I probably have to relook at everything, It is working very well, for me other than that little buggyness.

I did have the freeze screen sometimes, but I seem to have fixed that in the fallOutNV.INI

with this

bUseThreadedAI=1
iNumHWThreads=1

which limits my Fallout to only using two of my core's, still have to keep sync on, and never get under 60 FPS so this work's pretty well for me.

I found that FONV seems to only use 2 core, and any extra core's seem to cause a freeze sometimes in Win7.