Vault 19 will be fixed in the next update. Also the next update will have all the plugins merged. You'll need to pick the NCRCF mod or Tryout.

Is that really a good idea? NCR CF is about the only module in that other place that could direct people here. Not sure their finding out what is basically the core content plugin is incompatible with NCR CF wwould help keep anyone around.

Vault 19 will be fixed in the next update. Also the next update will have all the plugins merged. You'll need to pick the NCRCF mod or Tryout.

Is that really a good idea? NCR CF is about the only module in that other place that could direct people here. Not sure their finding out what is basically the core content plugin is incompatible with NCR CF wwould help keep anyone around.

The Tryouts need to be combined for a bunch of different reasons.  It's impossible to make a mod compatible with every other mod.  The Powder Gangers content also goes far beyond NCRCF, with a future option to corrupt Primm and the content in Vault 19, both of which will be in the next release.

Someone is welcome to make a compatibility patch for the two - something that would have been impossible in the old setup of separate plugins.  Additionally, while I might not have the same amount of users as the NCRCF plugin, Tryout is a huge and well-known plugin and was here first.

The current versions of ncr cf and tryout powder gangers are playable with both mods active.

Can´t say if all content of both is present but so far i noticed no important missings from tryouts (loaded it after ncr cf anyway) . Dialogues of both mods are present and at least the walk of shame (goodsprings part too) and tryouts enslavement and approaches are working. Didn´t come to vault 19 in this playthroug yet. Even if the coming versions aren´t compatible you can just keep separate savegames for them easily since they are early in the game and / or resume tryouts after ncr cfs quest are done. Minor issues so far have been the missing comment of sunny smiles after eddie enslaves you( or was that only in the kernel plugin?) , and him and scrambler raping the pc (dialogue was the walk of shame one and denying to be part of the tribut) .

Primm corruption and vault 19 update sounds good. :)

I can't quite get the Gomorrah part of working girl to work right. I'm able to talk to the receptionist and start working, but no one approaches me or engages in any related dialog if i talk to them. i can stand there for hours and when i go back to the receptionist. She said i did a good job and was a good earner, while i never did anything. When i go into console, i get a long list of messages, saying the follow attempt had failed and i have all the settings to default. I don't quite have my experience level up to 1 yet. I don't know if that matters or not. All the other places for WG work fine, just Gomorrah doesn't.

Hmm. That's odd, could using ttw have something to do with it. I know this is probably a trivial question, but how do you reach level one, let alone level two. I've been doing it with the ncr like crazy, doing sessions for the Garrett's ontop people for quests and just fun forever now.  I think i'm up to six hundred something times now.

To get the working girl level you have to work at the atomic wrangler for a while. Use the working girl mechanic / let npcs approach your pc and don´t talk to them. The working girl level up will be given as a message ( and a perk if i remember correctly) after serving >25 customers. Companions (sunny smiles, cass and veronica)help you .

Hmm. That's odd, could using ttw have something to do with it. I know this is probably a trivial question, but how do you reach level one, let alone level two. I've been doing it with the ncr like crazy, doing sessions for the Garrett's ontop people for quests and just fun forever now.  I think i'm up to six hundred something times now.

NCR whoring doesn't up your count. If you're whoring in the Wrangler, that counts. Check your perks - it keeps track of your level under the Working Girl perk. If you've fucked 600 Johns you hit max level awhile ago. TTW has nothing to do with this.

Whoring out your companions to the bright Brotherhood isn't working with the current version of Tryout. You select the option to whore them out and nothing happens.

It'll work in the next version.

NCR CF - sexout is quite fun and compatible with Tryout, since it was asked earlier. When the new Tryout comes out I'll make a patch with my little changes to get the lore to fit together a bit better and upload here. Out of curiosity, is the merged tryout a single esm or esp? Hopefully I'll find out for myself soon...

I thought with the new system (NX etc) that you didn't really need a mod to be an ESM as you did before for other mods to access. The records should be accessible etc. At least that was what I thought all that conversations were r/t Pride and other coders. I get lost after a few sentences however so I can be wrong. :P

One other question. I tried a suggestion above and brought Veronica along to the Wrangler. After talking to James and starting a shift for him, we both equip pro outfits. But all the customers automatically go to her and completely ignore me and when i engage them in dialog. There isn't an option available to ask anymore. In fact so many of them are going to her at once, that several or more of them are engaging in sex all by themselves. Am i doing something wrong, or is it, if she pros then i automatically can't by default. Sorry for asking if this was explained somewhere already. Also, what do her options mean. numbers one two and three. I know zero disables her. I'm also still getting console messages with her saying unknown name was redirected. Whatever that means.

I suppose, even if i disabled her and then to be sure, placed her clear on the otherside of Freeside and even that doesn't fix it. They all literally leave the Wrangler and go all the way across freeside to get to her. I stand there watching them do it by the scores. My game must be messed up or something. Any way, thanks for your time and patience with my problems.

The chasing down out of cell companions is a bug I fixed before the merging of the next update - I'll post it tomorrow if I have access to my computer. Long weather related story, worst case it'll be Thursday.

I suppose, even if i disabled her and then to be sure, placed her clear on the otherside of Freeside and even that doesn't fix it. They all literally leave the Wrangler and go all the way across freeside to get to her. I stand there watching them do it by the scores. My game must be messed up or something. Any way, thanks for your time and patience with my problems.

That's what you call a pro :)

Sorry, couldn't resist. I would be laughing my ass off if I saw that happen.