The limit for NV's engine is 129 plugins, both active and inactive. Once it loads the 130th plugin, the information in it starts overwriting memory allocated for the first plugin - vanilla FNV itself.

You get your load order under 129 plugins, all your issues will go away. It doesn't matter that your game seemed stable or that Skyrim can run more plugins, too many plugins are the route of your problem.

Saying how many mods you can run in Skyrim has about as much relevance to the discussion at hand as how many mods you could run in GTA 3. Fallout is Fallout, and has a well-known limit. People with very high-powered computers have had their game go crosseyed at 120-130 mods, and you're running 160? You're lucky Goodsprings wasn't purple.

well I'm not sure. I did remove A few inactive esp files. And removed mods. It works now i think it could of been decrusifixation mod.

It is obvious that you don't understand the process of how the game engine works for Fallout New Vegas

Anyone try to start a new game with this updated mod? With it activated either Dead money load dosen't work and you can't hit ok and there is Gun runners. Same issue. When I turn it off it loads up just fine. And well with this mod active and you manage to get it passed the two glitches when you speak to someone that is a whole new glitch. It seems if you try to load it after the the dlc loads it seems to cause a bunch of texture issues for some reason and the pause button is not working. Now if you have an older game with tryout on it that game will work just fine. Now the fool I was I foolishly deleated the previous version so I'm stuck without.

These few issues you mention show that you are over the plugin limit. These are random and strange errors that magically get resolved when you lower the plugin limit. Don't really matter which plugins you do lower. Many remove a mod they think is causing the issues and then blame the creator for a buggy mod when it isn't the case. The removed mod lowered the stress on the system (from being over the systems plugin capability) and the problem is now gone.

Don't believe me. run the mod on a clean system without any other mods except those required to run this mod and you will find it works just fine and if there are any issues they will be repeatable and actually related to the records that tryouts has changed. It is impossible for an esp to effect records that isn't even touched.

I have ran into these very same problems on various occasions and to varying degrees. Always when I lower the plugin limit again these problems get resolved.

The texture issues may or may not be because of too many textures being activated in a cell. The game engine works to a point then gives up and you get exclamation marks. Lower the quality (size ) of the textures or remove them and the problem goes away. Again not a problem from the mod author.

First, punctuation exists for a reason. Second, are you using the version of Sunny that comes with Tryouts?

i am using improved sunny companion then i install sexout tryouts and i replace the improved sunny companion.esp like the installation tells. well the .esp name is SunnyCompanion.esp the improved sunny companion work in my other save but this new save is not working the dialog lines not appears so is there something i need to do to make work.

EDIT: I made it work, i did something and it work

First obvious question: are you using the most recent update that Loogie released a few days ago? Just asking because the latest update specifically addressed this issue and did a ton of fixes to make sure animations worked. 

Second, check your console to see if your character is being used/blocked by sexout. There are commands to release your character if that's the case, but I don't know them off hand. Or you could load a save from before the problems happened, immediately go to a Legion camp and see if the animations begin. 

Also, if your plugin count is still absurdly high, you're still going to run into problems.