so how do you earn eddies trust if you insult him to the point you become a slave.... the dialog options for chat are gone atm and ive been in the prison for about 2 hours now. my collar was removed after first rape but i still am unable to take quest from him. or is this intended and im just stuck fucking them all forever.

Edited by Necron1992

i guess ill just keep living her for a while doing them and see if it eventually give me that option right now i just get a basic chat window with no quest stuff from him. incase something gone buggy what would be a console command to reset the quest?

:EDIT: out of curiosity i loaded a save from just before i talked to him. and after becoming a slave i just ran and the collar never did anything. or showed up in my inventory seemed to be purely cosmetic. 

I think you're using an older version if the collar does nothing.

Anyway, I hope to have a new version of Tryout out by the end of the week. It will erase your current progress and but should fix all the bugs you have.

It's coming out hopefully by the end of the week. The faction plugins will be one esm, Working Girl will be an esp flagged as an esm so other mods can hook into the prostitution system if they want, and it'll require SCR.

So if you don't use SCR already, you'll be down to three plugins instead of the current 7.

Then if you add Pregnancy and Offspring etc to add more variation to your play thorough and consequences for all that sex wanted or not you get, you might get right back up where you were before... lol.

It's coming out hopefully by the end of the week. The faction plugins will be one esm, Working Girl will be an esp flagged as an esm so other mods can hook into the prostitution system if they want, and it'll require SCR.

Yea... One question on that. Will the Better Sunny companion also be included in this system along with the alt outfit?

You download the Improved Sunny Companion from the Nexus and then install her addon pack for Tryouts, same as it's always been. The main issue is her outfit is like a 20mb nif file and I want to use Nexus' bandwidth instead of LLs.

You download the Improved Sunny Companion from the Nexus and then install her addon pack for Tryouts, same as it's always been. The main issue is her outfit is like a 20mb nif file and I want to use Nexus' bandwidth instead of LLs.

You are now requiring SCR.. There is a SCR Tryouts Data Pack. It can be added to that pack, A patch added in the second thread for any previous SCR resources packs to be updated and done. In fact there isn't any reason now to use any bandwidth to send any assets with your mod except those you don't want freely distributed or used by other mods easily. This will minimize the bandwidth for LL to boot. Only two files. ESM master and ESP working girl. ;)

You can then add the sunny companion option  right into the MCM that you are working on or directly into the mod itself giving more flexibility and reliability and less scripting (is sunny mod there or not scripting ) In the end both are your mods anyway.. :D

Someone don't have the pack installed .. no problem just triangles and floating heads. No harm to the game itself or its saves.

What do you think? With this there wouldn't be any duplication of downloads either.

You are now requiring SCR.. There is a SCR Tryouts Data Pack. It can be added to that pack, A patch added in the second thread for any previous SCR resources packs to be updated and done. In fact there isn't any reason now to use any bandwidth to send any assets with your mod except those you don't want freely distributed or used by other mods easily. This will minimize the bandwidth for LL to boot. Only two files. ESM master and ESP working girl. ;)

You can then add the sunny companion option  right into the MCM that you are working on or directly into the mod itself giving more flexibility and reliability and less scripting (is sunny mod there or not scripting ) In the end both are your mods anyway.. :D

Someone don't have the pack installed .. no problem just triangles and floating heads. No harm to the game itself or its saves.

What do you think? With this there wouldn't be any duplication of downloads either.

I'll think on it.

Main problem with including Sunny in the ESM is if anyone has anything that overrides her AI packages, they can fix it by installing the Sunny ESP lower than it.  This would take away that flexibility. Also, her sound assets take up a lot of space.

What I planned on doing instead of the installer was to have links to the download pages for alternate outfits - Type 3M, Type N and Type 3 BnB clothing packs exist all made by people who aren't me. I was then going to have another download pack for Sunny's outfits.  What this does is makes people who don't need certain features not download them, which will in turn reduce use of LL's bandwidth.

Good.. This alien makes some thoughtful suggestions.. :D

If the Sunny Companion mod files (ESM/ESP Only) are included in the installation FMOD you will be assured that they will be installed correctly when Tryouts have been installed. Instructions for the FMOD can make sure everything is in its place and present. Removing the assets to SCR files ( including sound files as well ) since most are there then your file will be tiny and very band-with friendly. 

Lovers Lab would have a very low bandwith mod after the initial downloads of the required assets. To boot just point the users to the

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/382-scr-spectrums-toy-pack-re-pack/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/381-scr-tryouts-data-pack/

And

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/122-maternityclothesfull-pack-old-version-re-upload/

If they use Pregnancy V3 mod and you should pretty much cover all the basis for the users. They don't even have to create/install the entire SCR resources folder. Of course if they have.. no problem. the files would just overwrite each other. Much like they will now when someone installs the Tryouts as it currently is.

Three downloads (4 with pregnancy for pregnancy Tryouts files) and done. It might even be possible to move the files from Maternity to Tryouts (provided it don't exceed 100mb) and not even have to worry about the 4 resource requirement at least as it pertains to Pregnancy added to the game.

Sorry, I am an alien.. I excel and organization and problem solving.. just "give me a bone" and I take off.. :D.

I think I found the reason for my bug (not being able to interact with the radio at Forlorn Hope).

It happens when you get the objective from Adificio but haven't been yet to the FH Command Tent.
The script on the radio sets it destroyed on loading the cell, but Adificio's dialogue re-enables it.

So if you speak to Adifio first, the radio gets enabled, but destroyed upon entering the Command Tent
(since you entered it for the first time, causing the OnLoad to trigger).

A possible solution would be a check with "getStage" so that the radio only gets destroyed

when the player isn't doing this stage of the quest.

Guest marieruth

I have run into an issue with my game where patrons at the Atomic Wrangler are only going after Veronica rather than my player character when working for James Garrett. Veronica isn't in the same cell as me, and people are still going after her... I generated a log for Sexout Spunk, but I guess it doesn't have anything to do with Spunk according to the response I got from DoctaSax... Any help would be appreciated.  :unsure:

Next release is tomorrow, provided nothing horrific happens.

I have run into an issue with my game where patrons at the Atomic Wrangler are only going after Veronica rather than my player character when working for James Garrett. Veronica isn't in the same cell as me, and people are still going after her... I generated a log for Sexout Spunk, but I guess it doesn't have anything to do with Spunk according to the response I got from DoctaSax... Any help would be appreciated. :unsure:

That bug was fixed in the last version.

Guest marieruth

Does this mod add the 'Prison Bitch' perk? If so, does each faction have it's own perk depending on how many people within that faction you've done/did you?

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU'RE UPGRADING FROM A VERSION OF TRYOUT PRIOR TO 22-FEB-2015 THAT YOU UNINSTALL YOUR OLD VERSION VIA FOMM OR WHATEVER MOD MANAGER YOU USE. UPGRADING FROM A VERSION PRIOR TO 22-FEB-2015 WILL ERASE YOUR CURRENT PROGRESS.  DO NOT UPGRADE DURING AN ENSLAVEMENT SEQUENCE OR ANY OTHER POINT WHERE GEAR HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM YOU.

THIS IS THE FIRST RELEASE OF TRYOUT FEATURING ALL OF THE FACTION PLUGINS COMBINED INTO ONE PLUGIN, WITH WORKING GIRL STILL AS A SEPARATE PLUGIN.  AS FAR AS I KNOW, ALL THE OLD CONTENT IS WORKING 100% FINE, BUT WITH THE AMOUNT OF OLD CONTENT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAYTEST IT ALL.  I WELCOME ANY BUG REPORTS.

THAT BEING SAID, ANYONE COMPLAINING TO ME ABOUT BUGS OR LOSING GEAR AS A RESULT OF NOT PROPERLY UPGRADING WILL BE VICIOUSLY MOCKED.

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

I've finally gotten the update out. Read the requirements. Read the update procedure.

May there be mercy for our souls.