I haven't even checked to see if the bug is repeatable. Between my job, family and leisure time, checking to see if I can duplicate bug reports for someone who was adamant that impossible bugs were caused by me is way down the list.

How do I give Sunny up to the Powder Gangers? The option doesn't come up unless she lives and she only lives after you complete the Goodsprings quest on GS side. Otherwise, she dies in the PG side. She either lives and I get the option after the fight, but the powder gangers hate me or I help the powder gangers and have to kill Sunny to complete it. Help?  :s

How do I give Sunny up to the Powder Gangers? The option doesn't come up unless she lives and she only lives after you complete the Goodsprings quest on GS side. Otherwise, she dies in the PG side. She either lives and I get the option after the fight, but the powder gangers hate me or I help the powder gangers and have to kill Sunny to complete it. Help?  :s

you need to install first improved sunny companion mod http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46120/? then install tryout mods and replace sunny companion.esp

you go to talk to joe cobb and tell him to take GS then kill ringo talk to him again and he will tell you to take some medicine from mitchell

some supply from chet then chloroform trudy and sunny and last talk to cobb again and start the quest then kill the last people in GS mitchel,pete the dog of sunny i think chet to but maybe not  then talk to cobb and there is where he will tell you take sunny we eddie. the chloroform option is a dialog chloroform trudy and sunny through dialog

Now help someone LOL how i get enslaved by the legionary they walk to me and start the rape or consensual sex but i think they get me enslaved like tryout powder gangs

i need help i need to know how to get enslaved and what i need to do to make it happen. i need to talk to someone or i need to make some quest first to go to the fort ?

Now help someone LOL how i get enslaved by the legionary they walk to me and start the rape or consensual sex but i think they get me enslaved like tryout powder gangs

i need help i need to know how to get enslaved and what i need to do to make it happen. i need to talk to someone or i need to make some quest first to go to the fort ?

You need to talk to Mistress Marissa at the Fort and talk down to her and be generally insulting.

you need to install first improved sunny companion mod http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46120/? then install tryout mods and replace sunny companion.esp

you go to talk to joe cobb and tell him to take GS then kill ringo talk to him again and he will tell you to take some medicine from mitchell

some supply from chet then chloroform trudy and sunny and last talk to cobb again and start the quest then kill the last people in GS mitchel,pete the dog of sunny i think chet to but maybe not  then talk to cobb and there is where he will tell you take sunny we eddie. the chloroform option is a dialog chloroform trudy and sunny through dialog

Which I have done quite some time ago, just never got around to actually trying out her slavery quest. 

I installed the improved mod,which I can confirm because she wears her outfit that the mod provides and because the option to take her to NCRF is available after completing Ghost Town Gunfight. BUT because that quest is siding with Goodsprings, I have to kill Cobb and be vilified by the Powder Gangers. 

I tried doing the Run Goodsprings Run for Cobb, got Doc to give up Medical Supplies and got Chet to support the gang, but the option to chloroforme Sunny and Trudy doesn't come up in their dialogue. I even tried giving the medical supplies to Cobb to see if it would give me chloroform, which it did not. I'm kind of in a rut here. 

Here's my load order if it helps. 

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Fallout3.esm

Anchorage.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

PointLookout.esm

Zeta.esm

TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm

NevadaSkies.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

SomeguySeries.esm

NVWillow.esp

TTWFixes.esm

streetlights.esm

TTW_StashPackOptions.esp

TTW_MoreCookingItems.esp

CASM.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp

Project Nevada - All DLC.esp

PNxEO MCMScriptFixes.esp

NewVegasBounties.esp

NewVegasBountiesII.esp

More Perks.esp

M14.esp

dressup.esp

RCSS.esp

SunnyCompanion.esp    

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp

TTW_SuperMutantRebalance.esp

TTW_SpeechChecks.esp

TTW_OutcastTrading.esp

FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

Silenced .22 Rebalanced.esp

zaty1elimachete-EasyMode.esp

SexoutTTWEncounters.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

ttw_bullet_sponge_fix.esp

Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp

Project Nevada - TTW.esp

Project Nevada - Reinforced Chinese Stealth Suit.esp

Lookout Outfits.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutPregDebug.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutSCRDebug.esp

SexoutWillow.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp

Patch.esp  <---- Bashed Patch

Total active plugins: 76

Total plugins: 77

Which I have done quite some time ago, just never got around to actually trying out her slavery quest. 

I installed the improved mod,which I can confirm because she wears her outfit that the mod provides and because the option to take her to NCRF is available after completing Ghost Town Gunfight. BUT because that quest is siding with Goodsprings, I have to kill Cobb and be vilified by the Powder Gangers. 

I tried doing the Run Goodsprings Run for Cobb, got Doc to give up Medical Supplies and got Chet to support the gang, but the option to chloroforme Sunny and Trudy doesn't come up in their dialogue. I even tried giving the medical supplies to Cobb to see if it would give me chloroform, which it did not. I'm kind of in a rut here. 

Here's my load order if it helps. 

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Fallout3.esm

Anchorage.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

PointLookout.esm

Zeta.esm

TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm

NevadaSkies.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

SomeguySeries.esm

NVWillow.esp

TTWFixes.esm

streetlights.esm

TTW_StashPackOptions.esp

TTW_MoreCookingItems.esp

CASM.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp

Project Nevada - All DLC.esp

PNxEO MCMScriptFixes.esp

NewVegasBounties.esp

NewVegasBountiesII.esp

More Perks.esp

M14.esp

dressup.esp

RCSS.esp

SunnyCompanion.esp    

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp

TTW_SuperMutantRebalance.esp

TTW_SpeechChecks.esp

TTW_OutcastTrading.esp

FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

Silenced .22 Rebalanced.esp

zaty1elimachete-EasyMode.esp

SexoutTTWEncounters.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

ttw_bullet_sponge_fix.esp

Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp

Project Nevada - TTW.esp

Project Nevada - Reinforced Chinese Stealth Suit.esp

Lookout Outfits.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutPregDebug.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutSCRDebug.esp

SexoutWillow.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp

Patch.esp  <---- Bashed Patch

Total active plugins: 76

Total plugins: 77

chloroform dialog lines come with the improved sunny companion and Tryout sunny companion.esp if you have this two thinks they have to be there. if not there uncheck sunny companion.esp from fallout NV launcher and start the game finish the sunny tutorial and then check sunny companion.esp the dialog lines will appears. this only work with female characters i try with males but not work.

Oh it only works on female characters? I am playing as a male cx

it work with male if your use sex change mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1069-sexout-sex-change/but your male will get fuck

and treaty like it woman. for me first i play with male but not work then i start the new game again and uncheck sunny companion.esp this time i pick a female and finish the sunny tutorial then i check sunny companion.esp and it works. but others tryout plugins you can be a male like legionary plugin. but in this you can fuck the slave

Im not saying I wanted my male character to be enslaved. I wanted him to give Sunny to the powder gangers. If I need to be a female pc then that sucks. If I don't need to be one to hand Sunny Smiles over t Joe Cobb, then I am most likely doing something wrong.

if we start talking about why almost all the mods are for female we never going to end but this one is for female character because your PC

get enslaved by the powder gangs with sunny

tryout mods not matter what faction you go to be enslaved this mod not affect other faction reputations only make you more friendly with that faction. the NCR tryout when you receive the NCR slaved armor this armor do not remove in the sex act like the other armor but you can take it off your self. when you are wearing the ncr slave armor the ncr members will approach you to have sex but if you removed this armor they will not approach you because they don't know if you are a slave they think that you are a friend or civilian. i test this things maybe i wrong but that is what i see the ncr only approach me if i was wearing the ncr slave armor. the other armor supposed to be removed in the sex act.

if you having problems with the collar bomb go to MCM menu then Sexout Clothing there check the option to wear the collar bomb when the sex act start.

What I was talking about was standard armor like simple armor when you go in the vault when you meet motor runner he removes the armor factions dosen't always get removed. That is a glitch on the game side. That was what I was saying.

no matter what armor you use to go to the vault 3 when you meet motor he removed all your armors even the vanilla armor faction there is a problem because you not get your armor back well that is the problem i have. so if you do the tryout fiends motor will removed all your armors. if motor don't removed all your armor  or only  the armor you are wearing then you have a problem. try to make a clean save