Does anybody know if this is converted to UUNP?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2335-diannes-bodyslide-conversions-cbbeuunp/

Under UUNP The Witcher 3

Does it actually work with that quite much older Triss Armor?

Think you'd have to get the original version she linked [Have not tried that conversion myself], should work fine with that. And I believe there's a couple retextures of that one too.

Holy Poses!

Gatti 07 'Sigee' UUNP

comes with royal retex plus zaps

At work? In sex shop? No? You want keep job? No clicky then!

enb%202016_05_06%2000_48_42_91.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2000_34_53_24.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_55_51_58.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_57_38_40.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_29_39_26.bmp.jpg

Nice surprise, thanks for sharing this! Looks great! I still don't get this Zap thing though. * Do you check the boxes for the Zap parts in bodyslide before building? Cause my siggy comes out a onepeice.

*EDIT: Ok so I guess you select which parts you wanna leave out and stick with that look for the outfit in game. Well who can make a choice like that! Thanks again for the upload.

post-822716-0-96512000-1462508266_thumb.jpg

Holy Poses!

Gatti 07 'Sigee' UUNP

comes with royal retex plus zaps

At work? In sex shop? No? You want keep job? No clicky then!

enb%202016_05_06%2000_48_42_91.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2000_34_53_24.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_55_51_58.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_57_38_40.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_29_39_26.bmp.jpg

*EDIT: Ok so I guess you select which parts you wanna leave out and stick with that look for the outfit in game. Well who can make a choice like that! Thanks again for the upload.

Exactly. Don't like the stockings? Zap 'em, get some from another set and gain some extra armor too. It's just a nice layer of extra customisation goodness, especially given UUNP's one size fits all mashup potential. 

Wow, that shit is so sick! This fit is awesome, thank you. Sweet character in the picks. This armor... How, where, who? lol. Never seen this, love it!

You're welcome. I'll probably do some of the others in the  collection in future. 

Gatti 08 Irma

Lots of zaps for this one. Enjoy!

enb%202016_05_06%2015_06_03_91.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2015_47_40_28.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2015_58_05_38.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2017_28_42_05.jpg

Thank you Beast1e, much appreciated. That Retextured Siggy is one of my favorite new fits, looks like some Guilty Gear / BlazBlue type shit... Love it.

Great conversions too. You guys that have the skills to do these conversions [and share them] are f#cking AWESOME!

k43_zpsuosj0f7s.jpg

Gatti 08 Irma

Lots of zaps for this one. Enjoy!

enb%202016_05_06%2015_06_03_91.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2015_47_40_28.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2015_58_05_38.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2017_28_42_05.jpg

SUPER YES,more queensblade! Some great choices you're making here. Did Gatti do that snake armor from queensblade too? Thanks again.

I'm not keen on some of them but I think they should get some uunp love - a collection is just that. So I'll do all of them eventually.

I have a question about extra morphs for UUNP.

Is there a morph for puffy nipples?

Is there a morph (or set of morphs) that produce longer, fatter nipples.  Using NippleLength and NippleSize make pointy nipples. They should be flat on the end.

Is there a morph for a fatter, plumper pussy and pubic mound?

Thanks

I have a question about extra morphs for UUNP.

Is there a morph for puffy nipples?

Is there a morph (or set of morphs) that produce longer, fatter nipples.  Using NippleLength and NippleSize make pointy nipples. They should be flat on the end.

Is there a morph for a fatter, plumper pussy and pubic mound?

Thanks

Yes. In bodyslide you got NippliePerkiness, Nipplelength, NippleSize, and AreolaSize plus many breast enhance morphs. the best thing is to use sliders to get the closest you can while building your preset in Bodyslide and then going further with the in-game RaceMenu sliders. The Manga slider is great for the effect you want. The in-game sliders have a much bigger effect. For exsample I use manga at 20 the reduce the Breast slider 15 and then mess with the nipple and areola sliders. but UUNP is prone to clipping, so you have to make sure the preset you make works with your outfits.

As far as the vagina goes there are numerous texture mods witch change the appearance and  HDT meshes that change the function but making bones to create sliders for the vagina is tricky. the best person to ask is cell http://www.loverslab.com/user/85595-cell/  try and to so it in a forum post.

Well... since theres alot of requests i also wouldnt mind if someone ( diablio *cough *cough :P ) could convert this to uunp

Bobs boots:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60580-bobs-boots-unofficial-unp-nio-sexlab-conversion/

theres been several requests in the past but it seems ppl dont want to touch it XD

I'm going to second this ......(because ive been trying for a week now and ....crash) I KNOW I'm doing something wrong. so if its at all possible please convert.

I am currently using the UNP HDT under UUNP special for my body shape and I am constantly having mesh issues with leggings/boots where the back calf is sticking through even after properly running it though Bodyslide and checking outfits in outfit studio.   Its mostly on the Lux Collection and Merta/Gwelda outfits.

If anyone could give me a few tips that would be great.

I am currently using the UNP HDT under UUNP special for my body shape and I am constantly having mesh issues with leggings/boots where the back calf is sticking through even after properly running it though Bodyslide and checking outfits in outfit studio.   Its mostly on the Lux Collection and Merta/Gwelda outfits.

If anyone could give me a few tips that would be great.

I don't have this issue (I'm using uunp special). Must be a UNP HDT conversion/weighting issue? Though I thought they were more or less identical besides the extra parts.

Yes. In bodyslide you got NippliePerkiness, Nipplelength, NippleSize, and AreolaSize plus many breast enhance morphs. the best thing is to use sliders to get the closest you can while building your preset in Bodyslide and then going further with the in-game RaceMenu sliders. The Manga slider is great for the effect you want. The in-game sliders have a much bigger effect. For exsample I use manga at 20 the reduce the Breast slider 15 and then mess with the nipple and areola sliders. but UUNP is prone to clipping, so you have to make sure the preset you make works with your outfits.

As far as the vagina goes there are numerous texture mods witch change the appearance and  HDT meshes that change the function but making bones to create sliders for the vagina is tricky. the best person to ask is cell http://www.loverslab.com/user/85595-cell/  try and to so it in a forum post.

tskone, thanks,  I will play with these some more.