Just another suggestion... I'm happy when anything's converted to UUNP.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2572-chakarus-1001-nights-for-unp-jiggle/

did it yesterday

Amen brethren! But really... Thank you kind sir, appreciate the share.

Not finding it in Bodyslide, even under Unassigned. Maybe it's just done another way that I'm unfamiliar with...

hmm i dont see any mistakes

MN1qPLw.png

Hmmm... Can't see the pic but, simply wasn't finding it in the group filter to apply the changes.

Will have another look in a while [maybe tomorrow], watching some UFC 198 right now. 

Still, thank you.

i've been running into this alot too (no reflections on the modders of course). Open the GROUP MANAGER and load the UNIFIED UNP group, click it and add the armor. It always shows up in the list on the right. Save it and CLOSE Bodyslide. when you restart it should be with evything else, so there's no real need to search or add it to the unassigned list. Again not knocking the modders, it just ends up in Group Manager.

Hi. What is the location in the third pic?

That is Ayleid Palace  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61231/?   I'm in the middle of editing it using Jaxon"s Positioner (that statue"s not that big). This is just about my favorite home cause it's got 4 or 5 pools and the best mannequin room i've ever seen. Type STATUE in the search bar at the above linked site to get tons of retexed vanilla statues from the game.

Awesome, thanks!

Northgirl UUNP is now available on Nexus.

Great news, thanks! Although, I can't find it under the UNP version's files, the CBBE version7B, or under recent files.. Google won't find it, Nexus search won't find it... Where is it? Are you sure it's published and available?

I'm fairly certain that its available, since I was the one that uploaded it too Nexus under its own file header.  :D

I am Gamefever.

The file is called, NorthGirl Outfit UUNP Bodyslide,

If you simply use Nexus Search "UUNP" you will see quite a few of my additions to UUNP there.

Here on LL you can go to Devious Corner, Deviously Cursed Loot, or Aradia Devious Now Integrated to find my contributions to UUNP.

Basically I made all the UUNP sliders for Devious Devices used by Devious Mods and created UUNP base vanilla armors well all in an effort to popularize UUNP and make the use of Devious Devices Integration more accessable to more mod users.

Seeing the posts here I see that its really come a long way since I first decided to build all those sliders last year.

Seeing the posts here I see that its really come a long way since I first decided to build all those sliders last year.

And so glad to see you post this time. I'd begun to fear you'd moved on to Fallout ;)

North Girl is one of my favorite mashup sources - thank you very much for making it available in bodyslide!

Thank you Game. Will be grabbing that ASAP! If you're bored, and you're hittin up the classics... Brokefoot's West Wind series, Assault, Misfit, and the Mash up [or just anyone in particular that you like] would be a lovely addition to UUNP.

Thank you Game. Will be grabbing that ASAP! If you're bored, and you're hittin up the classics... Brokefoot's West Wnid series, Assault, Misfit, and the Mash up [or just anyone in particular that you like] would be a lovely addition to UUNP.

I've got permissions last summer to create and post a bunch of mods.

from the following authors,

HN66, NimeZis (Hunting Ground...kinda tinkering with that now), TheMinBlacks stuff.

I wanted to get ahold of Shokero and ask about some stuff but here's where it gets muddled I have perms from TheMinBlack that made the parts do I need Shockero perms maybe for just one part out of a pack...Still investigating if it sounds confusing its cause it is.

I've got some breast weight painted K2 Hairdo's that I intend to Bodyslide and then post, which I think is fair game to post over there.

Imagine its not actual HDT Hair but it certainly is weight painted so it wont clip with Breast Physics....ever.

I have a proof of concept on my machine just haven't made a slider for one but I know, I just know its going to work.

So uh I have stuff haha.

I was trying to get perms to post Marauder which I made a slider for and low and behold someone already made a slider....Might still get Trump to post mine though...Its also got a mashup I did with a bunch of dragonbone parts that I designed to work well with Devious Devices playthrough...the right sections come off during play when devices are attached to those spots on the body.

Thank you Game. Will be grabbing that ASAP! If you're bored, and you're hittin up the classics... Brokefoot's West Wnid series, Assault, Misfit, and the Mash up [or just anyone in particular that you like] would be a lovely addition to UUNP.

HN66, NimeZis (Hunting Ground...kinda tinkering with that now), TheMinBlacks stuff.

I wanted to get ahold of Shokero and ask about some stuff but here's where it gets muddled I have perms from TheMinBlack that made the parts do I need Shockero perms maybe for just one part out of a pack...Still investigating if it sounds confusing its cause it is.

I've got some breast weight painted K2 Hairdo's that I intend to Bodyslide and then post, which I think is fair game to post over there.

Imagine its not actual HDT Hair but it certainly is weight painted so it wont clip with Breast Physics....ever.

I have a proof of concept on my machine just haven't made a slider for one but I know, I just know its going to work.

So uh I have stuff haha.

I was trying to get perms to post Marauder which I made a slider for and low and behold someone already made a slider....Might still get Trump to post mine though...Its also got a mashup I did with a bunch of dragonbone parts that I designed to work well with Devious Devices playthrough...the right sections come off during play when devices are attached to those spots on the body.

Sounds like you got your hands full. :D Looking forward to that KS project, and glad to see you back Game.

So uh I have stuff haha.

Sounds like you got your hands full. :D Looking forward to that KS project, and glad to see you back Game.

Hey Widow, are you seeing this? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61400-malfdawgs-bodyslide-conversions/  It's like Whaaaaaaaaaat?

Tanks Zbot!!!

So uh I have stuff haha.

Hey Widow, are you seeing this? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61400-malfdawgs-bodyslide-conversions/  It's like Whaaaaaaaaaat?

Tanks Zbot!!!

@Tskone

Omg! That is like... Whaaaaaaat!  I got to go check those out, have you tried any, are they all UUNP? Damn, not home yet but... Need to get on that as soon as possible.

Thanks Tsk, I had not seen that.

Omg! That is like... Whaaaaaaat!  I got to go check those out, have you tried any, are they all UUNP? Damn, not home yet but... Need to get on that as soon as possible.

All but one of his conversions (the very first one, in fact) have both CBBE and UUNP versions.

All but one of his conversions (the very first one, in fact) have both CBBE and UUNP versions.

Just got home, and I'm seeing all these now. OMG! Just made a new Elf too, perfect. Only half way down the page and already seeing some dope shit. That Amiela, the Ayane ninja fit. I fucking love ninja fits, Yooooo Animeeeeeee!

Thanks guys. Will thank the author as well. SICK!