I Love it..! :heart:

and this sexy Corset is Amazing for a UUNP conversion.. http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com//blog-entry-928.html

Yeah, that Corset is cute. Got the UUNP conversion for that a while ago, and it acted kinda funny. Will have to try it again.

But, yes... Those BnS fits are really nice, and they come in several colors as well.

and this sexy Corset is Amazing for a UUNP conversion.. http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com//blog-entry-928.html

Yeah, that Corset is cute. Got the UUNP conversion for that a while ago, and it acted kinda funny. Will have to try it again.

But, yes... Those BnS fits are really nice, and they come in several colors as well.

I found it a UUNP conversion of Corsets & Stockings :) here.. http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2335-diannes-bodyslide-conversions-cbbeuunp/

I found it a UUNP conversion of Corsets & Stockings :) here.. http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2335-diannes-bodyslide-conversions-cbbeuunp/

Yup, that's the one I got. Thank you though. Will look cute on your Marie Rose.   :D

What's up guys as always some conversions for you , & just pointing that the first & the second Armor probably won't work well with a "Heavy Large" Preset , Enjoy 

Zhumoyi Dress UUNP HDT
Need This

tumblr_o7lgaaCRFU1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o7lgaaCRFU1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Osare Culort Outfit UUNP HDT
Need This

tumblr_o7lgcocKFS1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o7lgcocKFS1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Fairylicious Bikini UUNP HDT
Need This

tumblr_o7lgf4VRsM1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7lgf4VRsM1v2dyaxo3_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_o7lgf4VRsM1v2dyaxo4_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_o7lgf4VRsM1v2dyaxo5_r1_1280.jpg

Leather Bikini UUNP HDT
Need This

tumblr_o7lgdvHqFe1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

Guard Armor UUNP HDT
Need This or This

tumblr_o7lgguX31Q1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

Conversions Links.txt

Fairylicious UUNP HDT (Fixed Texture) : Here

What's up guys as always some conversions for you , & just pointing that the first & the second Armor probably won't work well with a "Heavy Large" Preset , Enjoy

Zhumoyi Dress UUNP HDT

Need This

tumblr_o7lgaaCRFU1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7lgaaCRFU1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Osare Culort Outfit UUNP HDT

Need This

tumblr_o7lgcocKFS1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7lgcocKFS1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Fairylicious Bikini UUNP HDT

Need This

tumblr_o7lgf4VRsM1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7lgf4VRsM1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Leather Bikini UUNP HDT

Need This

tumblr_o7lgdvHqFe1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

Guard Armor UUNP HDT

Need This

tumblr_o7lgguX31Q1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifConversions Links.txt

Another great crop of conversions Diablio, thank you!

I think this is finally UUNPs golden era. Gyu-Tan's got a lot to add to the BodySlide vl.3 list.

I have begun converting TheMinBlack Armorshop to UUNP.

After that I think I'll make a mashup release of various stuff I've converted and make use of stuff that isn't locked behind permission walls.

MiniBlack to UUNp? Nice! Like I said before UUNP golden era. Any hints you wanna drop about your mashup ideas?

I have begun converting TheMinBlack Armorshop to UUNP.

After that I think I'll make a mashup release of various stuff I've converted and make use of stuff that isn't locked behind permission walls.

MiniBlack to UUNp? Nice! Like I said before UUNP golden era. Any hints you wanna drop about your mashup ideas?

I'm still mulling it over in my head...But I know for certain that someone has to make a uunp replacer for the Ebony Armor....Cause that's the armor that Lydia gets in the Angel of Steel Quest chain in Amorous Adventures....

Cant have Lydia wearing regular old slooty ebony from remodeled uunp....Its gotta be special :D

With G-string and Bikini Top!  And maybe some hints that its armorish.

Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT - v1.14

- implemented USLEEP fix for the male wench clothes record. 
- removed all 1st person mesh redirections for the replacer plugins (reverted to vanilla) to fix potential seam issues. 
- cleaned up the replacer plugins. 
- fixed Daedric gloves having stretched fingers. 
- fixed the panty zap of Daedric armor. 
- fixed being able to see the craftable panties through the body.