I am using custom races by drail, link below :

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D8720%26preview%3D&pUp=1

The problem I am having is that racemenu thinks my custom female character is a male and is giving it the sos sliders. I copied all the nifs over as well as the textures and the although the standard races are working fine, I cannot find the cause of the issue. Is there an xml file anywhere that defines which races the sliders are used for? Any help would be much appreciated.

I should also say that I am using the special version. Thanks

Thank you for the conversions.

BTW, for Halo's long T-shirt, I don't think you need the full Aether Suite.  Here is the page of Halo's UNPCM conversions where you can find the long T-shirt in the Hepsy BasicWear conversion. 

http://mod.dysintropi.me/unpcm/

The ones from Aether Suite have different textures to the Basic Wears ones, but it's true, unless you care about the pictures, you can just use Basic Wears.

Some Fix for the previous Conversions :

LingLing UUNP HDT add some Zap

tumblr_o4cutgKzfL1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o4cutgKzfL1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Would like to try the LingLing armor but the link for original sends me to a page that is using Asian characters and it looks like it is requesting a password to download.  Either that or I am missing the proper link.  May I have some help please.

Wondering if anyone has tried converting Newmiller's Vampire Chain Cuirass and Vampire Dark Knight armor? I'd consider trying to do it if no-one else has -- as a learning project to see if I can learn to do UUNP conversions -- but I know that some armors present certain difficulties and problems when trying to convert them. If that's the case with the Newmiller armors, I'd try something else as a beginner's project -- but if not, well .... I'd really like to have a UUNP conversion of them!

I second this. These surely are two amazing sets of armors.

A direct DL by the author of Mystic Enchantress   [Not a conversion, the original]  For anyone opposed to Steam.

I tried converting that yesterday. In preparation I removed the HDT Heel master dependency, added Nioverride heel effect to his boot meshes, removed the skin textures he'd included (which will otherwise overwrite what people have considering they were in the default folder location) and redefined the armor's skin textures to default paths in Outfit Studio. Some combination of what I did entirely wrecked the mesh alignments, I suspect just exporting the meshes back out of OS was the culprit.

Has anybody else had any luck putting his meshes through OS without mishap? Probably best to run them through mesh rigger etc.

Sounds like a serious challenge, hehheh. Always impressed by you guys that are able to convert these complex fits. Sounds like a lot goes into some of these conversions, and thanks to you guys that do them [Making Skyrim a better place, lol] It is a beautiful outfit...

Guest Donegan

Hi. Has there been any attempt to UUNP, or at the very least UNPB, the armors/clothes from Alan ANK BBP Armor Pack (CBBE)? A few of them seem have to have their UNPB equivalents, but most of the revealing ones still does not seem available in UUNP/UNPB form.

What's up guys, just stopping by & sharing this conversion & hoping that there is no problem in them !

attachicon.gifNordic Carved Bikini UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

BKHFsRDt.jpgx885zNnU.jpgyPGGzZVb.jpg

attachicon.gifFox 52 UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

MZTMWkWJ.jpgCqe6u7Zh.jpg4NtwKOuM.jpg

attachicon.gifTrish Outfit UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

2RlcLKtF.jpggD0Pbfnu.jpg

attachicon.gifYurica Summer Dress UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

JP8OW7ho.jpgwxTyCPh8.jpgVL1wMV09.jpg

attachicon.gifSimple Omake Clothes UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

SuCyUJUN.jpgknVBT5Iy.jpgXPFf1emv.jpg

attachicon.gifChina Dress UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

QAtEV6BA.jpgvpuEYJAa.jpguXxVS02B.jpgW25aUCKv.jpgxskcgR7d.jpg

Other Conversion of the Last Month:

Thanks so much for doing the yurica summer dress set!!!

Please do the Ashara Imperial Dress if possible too !!! :D

Keep up the awesome work !!!

:D

I just started using this mod and I really like it. Thank you to BringTheNoise (and everyone associated with this project) for making this work. I just have a simple question. I have the mod installed, along with Bodyslide. I'm unable to use nail polish mods (slavetats/racemenu overlay) on toes. It works fine finger nails, but not toe nails. I've looked through the thread, and I couldn't find a solution (if there is one). Am i doing something wrong, or is it not possible to get nail polish on toes right now?

Any help would be appreciated. 

Awesome work here!

I've got problems converting Newmiller's Draped Dresses, especially the skirts and dropped it a long time ago. Does a more experienced modder want to give it a try?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64313/?

Found two old but popular armors, I guess there aren't uunp versions of them:

Demon Hunter Armor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42169/?

Dread Hunter http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21125/?

Thank you for everything you're doing! I'm refreshing your tumblr like daily lol. I just wanted to thank you for converting the medieval archeress! The author is kind of a bitch not allowing anyone to convert it to other bodies so everyone can enjoy. I think it's funny the entitlement she thinks she has, like she can say something like that! I hope you do her other clothing? She just released a new one today I think.