Holy Poses!

Gatti 07 'Sigee' UUNP

comes with royal retex plus zaps

At work? In sex shop? No? You want keep job? No clicky then!

enb%202016_05_06%2000_48_42_91.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2000_34_53_24.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_55_51_58.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_57_38_40.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_29_39_26.bmp.jpg

Would like some help regarding the zaps. When I untick the boxes and save the project and then load it again, the ticks aren't saved. Am I doing something wrong? Also if it helps, I'm using mod organiser.

Thanks for any help.

Holy Poses!

Gatti 07 'Sigee' UUNP

comes with royal retex plus zaps

At work? In sex shop? No? You want keep job? No clicky then!

enb%202016_05_06%2000_48_42_91.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2000_34_53_24.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_55_51_58.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_57_38_40.jpgenb%202016_05_06%2001_29_39_26.bmp.jpg

Would like some help regarding the zaps. When I untick the boxes and save the project and then load it again, the ticks aren't saved. Am I doing something wrong? Also if it helps, I'm using mod organiser.

Thanks for any help.

Hey I get the same thing in my BodySlide. I have the skirts removed for Sigi and LingLing. I checked in game and they're fine (skirts removed). They always appear unchecked in BodySlide from what i can see. Check your character in game.

Just another suggestion... I'm happy when anything's converted to UUNP.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2572-chakarus-1001-nights-for-unp-jiggle/

Same here. Check out Diablio's Tumbler page. There's a couple more he hasn't posted here yet.

Thank you Tskone. I'm always checkin out Diablio's Tumblr, seeing what the evil genius is up to. One of the first things I check each morning, lol.   :D

Same here. Check out Diablio's Tumbler page. There's a couple more he hasn't posted here yet.

Thank you Tskone. I'm always checkin out Diablio's Tumblr, seeing what the evil genius is up to. One of the first things I check each morning, lol. :D

I hear ya! My phone...

post-822716-0-05597100-1463259350_thumb.png

Thank you Tskone. I'm always checkin out Diablio's Tumblr, seeing what the evil genius is up to. One of the first things I check each morning, lol. :D

I hear ya! My phone...

Hahhah. Awesome!  Love the art too.

did it yesterday

Amen brethren! But really... Thank you kind sir, appreciate the share.

Not finding it in Bodyslide, even under Unassigned. Maybe it's just done another way that I'm unfamiliar with...

hmm i dont see any mistakes

names like 1001 in search

post-570310-0-17552900-1463268454_thumb.jpg

did it yesterday

Not finding it in Bodyslide, even under Unassigned. Maybe it's just done another way that I'm unfamiliar with...

MN1qPLw.png

Hmmm... Can't see the pic but, simply wasn't finding it in the group filter to apply the changes.

Will have another look in a while [maybe tomorrow], watching some UFC 198 right now. 

Still, thank you.

did it yesterday

MN1qPLw.png

Hmmm... Can't see the pic but, simply wasn't finding it in the group filter to apply the changes.

Will have another look in a while [maybe tomorrow], watching some UFC 198 right now. 

Still, thank you.

ofc you didnt find it in group filter cause im too lazy to make a group,search in outfit :D Use Outfit Filter

did it yesterday

MN1qPLw.png

Still, thank you.

i've been running into this alot too (no reflections on the modders of course). Open the GROUP MANAGER and load the UNIFIED UNP group, click it and add the armor. It always shows up in the list on the right. Save it and CLOSE Bodyslide. when you restart it should be with evything else, so there's no real need to search or add it to the unassigned list. Again not knocking the modders, it just ends up in Group Manager.

post-822716-0-22538600-1463269281_thumb.jpg

post-822716-0-87560200-1463269293_thumb.jpg

post-822716-0-40131700-1463269304_thumb.jpg

did it yesterday

MN1qPLw.png

Still, thank you.

ofc you didnt find it in group filter cause im too lazy to make a group,search in outfit :D Use Outfit Filter

BIG THANKS...REP+1. I love it when a request comes together ( and a bad reference is totally forgiven).

Back to put some conversions so here we Go :

Barbarian Girl UUNP HDT.7z (Remove the Fingers thing with the Zap)

Need This

tumblr_o77w07WznG1v2dyaxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w07WznG1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w07WznG1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

SkinTight Dragon UUNP HDT.7z

Need This maybe not sure ?

tumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo4_1280.jpg

Dark Lilith Armor UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

tumblr_o6xghlUmRi1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Osare HotPants UUNP HDT.7z (The Panty doesn't look good when crouching)
Need This

tumblr_o77w2wHXYv1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w2wHXYv1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Need This

tumblr_o77w3dWmz81v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

Need This

tumblr_o71842pZiQ1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o71842pZiQ1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Back to put some conversions so here we Go :

attachicon.gifBarbarian Girl UUNP HDT.7z (Remove the Fingers thing with the Zap)

Need This

tumblr_o77w07WznG1v2dyaxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w07WznG1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w07WznG1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifSkinTight Dragon UUNP HDT.7z

Need This maybe not sure ?

tumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo4_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifDark Lilith Armor UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

tumblr_o6xghlUmRi1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifOsare HotPants UUNP HDT.7z (The Panty doesn't look good when crouching)

Need This

tumblr_o77w2wHXYv1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w2wHXYv1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifR&W Zhuliya Outfit UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

tumblr_o77w3dWmz81v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifSpearHead Catsuit UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

tumblr_o71842pZiQ1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o71842pZiQ1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

What's Up Diablio? I knew you'd like those bodysuits. Thanks for doing requests, we all apreciate your work. UUNP finally has some decent Osare, not just some damn socks. There's another Dark Lilith out there that's ONLY UUNP with no BodySlide (no good) so thanks for the proper conversion mate.

attachicon.gifBarbarian Girl UUNP HDT.7z (Remove the Fingers thing with the Zap)

Awesome conversions! What exactly is this Zap, though?

It allows you to remove certain pieces of the armor in Bodyslide -- like removing the cloth around the breast area if you like skin, or in this case, removing the fingers from the gloves to get bare hands instead of finger cushions.

did it yesterday

MN1qPLw.png

Still, thank you.

i've been running into this alot too (no reflections on the modders of course). Open the GROUP MANAGER and load the UNIFIED UNP group, click it and add the armor. It always shows up in the list on the right. Save it and CLOSE Bodyslide. when you restart it should be with evything else, so there's no real need to search or add it to the unassigned list. Again not knocking the modders, it just ends up in Group Manager.

Hi. What is the location in the third pic?

did it yesterday

MN1qPLw.png

Still, thank you.

Hi. What is the location in the third pic?

That is Ayleid Palace  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61231/?   I'm in the middle of editing it using Jaxon"s Positioner (that statue"s not that big). This is just about my favorite home cause it's got 4 or 5 pools and the best mannequin room i've ever seen. Type STATUE in the search bar at the above linked site to get tons of retexed vanilla statues from the game.