What's up guys, just stopping by & sharing this conversion & hoping that there is no problem in them !

attachicon.gifNordic Carved Bikini UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

BKHFsRDt.jpgx885zNnU.jpgyPGGzZVb.jpg

attachicon.gifFox 52 UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

MZTMWkWJ.jpgCqe6u7Zh.jpg4NtwKOuM.jpg

attachicon.gifTrish Outfit UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

2RlcLKtF.jpggD0Pbfnu.jpg

attachicon.gifYurica Summer Dress UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

JP8OW7ho.jpgwxTyCPh8.jpgVL1wMV09.jpg

attachicon.gifSimple Omake Clothes UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

SuCyUJUN.jpgknVBT5Iy.jpgXPFf1emv.jpg

attachicon.gifChina Dress UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

QAtEV6BA.jpgvpuEYJAa.jpguXxVS02B.jpgW25aUCKv.jpgxskcgR7d.jpg

Other Conversion of the Last Month:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

You're the best!

attachicon.gifJinhuaCat Retextures UUNP HDT.7z

Need This and This maybe?

tumblr_o6949lYdzU1v2dyaxo6_1280.jpgtumblr_o6949lYdzU1v2dyaxo4_1280.jpgtumblr_o6949lYdzU1v2dyaxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o6949lYdzU1v2dyaxo5_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifFox Hunter UUNP HDT.7z

Need This

tumblr_o694azr8PN1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o694azr8PN1v2dyaxo3_1280.jpg

Hi Diablo,

Thanks for all the great conversions!

Just wanted to make a couple requests that I hope you can do when you have time!

1) Helena Dress (http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-402.html) - just the white dress is fine

2) Ashara Imperial Outfit (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51682/?) - I prefer the white (long or short) dress with the legs ;D

3) BLESS Tinuviel (http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/45195237.html)

Hope to see these in your next releases soon !

:D

Question... And I only realized this after using UUNP in bodyslide for a long time.

Are we supposed to use "UUNP - UNP Push up" preset when building armor conversions? One issue I've had using the "UUNP - UNP" preset on armor is that the armor would also take on the shape of the nipple (and also sometimes result in blockiness or other issues possibly due to the vertice count being stressed by the added complexity due to the nipples).

However, I just noticed the "UUNP - UNP Push up" preset has zero nipples at all. And robton has a page where he suggests the Push Up is for armor conversions: http://robton.nu/unpff/

Does anyone know if a convertion for the Eisen Platte Armor has already been done?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11050/?

It has, I'm not sure who has done it, but I have the uunp sliders on my modlist, I'll try and track down the author for you

Thanks a lot! That's very cool of you =D

So I did make a mistake

The Eisen Plate Armor I got was actually from this, I mistaken this as a slider set:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74077/?

So I guess that one is also in need of s slider set

I converted the Crimson Twilight Armor and posted it in this thread months ago, no idea if that is my conversion or not because I have nothing installed to look at it. I also did some of the Bless Armor mod in that thread if you are interested in new UUNP armors, think I did 5-6 so it is far from complete. I might finish it at some point in the future but I really want to learn how to use havok to cause collision between the breast and the armor so the breast will have havok enable but will never clip through the armor.

If anyone has a guide or can explain how this is done I'd love to read it.

I never touched the Tera armors. I did convert ChronoTrigger77's armors tho and they are on the nexus and I converted two of Killer Keo's armors because I thought they was spiffy. I was working on converting some armors from Bless online but while writing this I realize I left all of that behind when I reinstalled windows :/

I kinda want to take the vanilla armors and convert them into UUNP as high poly models but I know the amount of work that would take, not sure if I want to do it.

I never touched the Tera armors. I did convert ChronoTrigger77's armors tho and they are on the nexus and I converted two of Killer Keo's armors because I thought they was spiffy. I was working on converting some armors from Bless online but while writing this I realize I left all of that behind when I reinstalled windows :/

I kinda want to take the vanilla armors and convert them into UUNP as high poly models but I know the amount of work that would take, not sure if I want to do it.

I believe GameFever has done this already...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69886/?

That sucks that the Bless armors were lost, that all that work was lost.  :(   Sorry to hear about that.

oh cool which ones of killer kreos did you convert? are they standalone? i'm using remodeled armor for uunp i think gamefever did it but i do get some clipping on most armors that i have to fix did you convert his other mod i think it's called 'bodyslide outfits' or something?

I believe GameFever has done this already...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69886/?

That sucks that the Bless armors were lost, that all that work was lost.  :(   Sorry to hear about that.

He has done it already but it has weighting issues and they will not morph without losing textures. Some of the Bless Armor conversions are fine, they are in the Bless Armor thread near the end (something around 4-5 armors are done).

oh cool which ones of killer kreos did you convert? are they standalone? i'm using remodeled armor for uunp i think gamefever did it but i do get some clipping on most armors that i have to fix did you convert his other mod i think it's called 'bodyslide outfits' or something?

I converted two, the Dragon Bone Armor and Dragon Scale Armor. Also no I converted the same thing GameFever did because I had weighting issues with it and clipping. My version doesn't have Zap Sliders to remove parts of the armor because I used Zap to remove the body that can't be seen and this removes mostly all clipping you get from morphs. I also converted stuff from vanilla that was never converted by ChronoTrigger. I also used NSK13's Dawnguard armor to replace MAK07's Dawnguard armor because the chest mesh deformed so badly when morphed. There are still a few issues her and there that I can't figure out tho like the back of the Telvanni Robes have an area that should be invisible but I can't figure out why it will only go black. You can check out what I released on the Nexus here > http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73665/?

Any way of adding UNPB Cleavage to the UUNP family?  xp32 has the body available as a modder's resource via UNPB Redux on nexus.

As I already told you on the Nexus:

You can simply use the UNPB slider and the cleavage slider in combination as I already said 4 months ago. smile.gif

Or UNPB Oppai.

No plans to add new sliders to UUNP - it's complete in my mind (of course there will be fixes here and there if needed).

And yes I've tried multiple times to fix the butt spike. :P

Almost got there once, but it's incredibly hard because I don't want to mess up the other bones' weights.