I adore this mod. We get separated every few days (uninstall), but it seems to call me back.

If I had a simple request, it would be to enable/disable the mod.

So, you know you're going into Sanguine's little public park, and you know how grabby Sanguine can be,

so you disable random-type sex mods for the duration, that sort of thing.

The same example (different scenery) "Captured Dreams".

Sometimes it's super-important that you listen to Master's little speech.

This makes things simpler on you, because (well it's simpler, is all)

You could just use the slider to set the Random Sex Value to 0, and then you can go about your quests without FuckToy events.

I was playing with PetCollar and (WIP) Play Submissive. Consensual D/S mod for PetCol... 0.1 today.  

I noticed that the Submissive mod places the player in the Keyless PetCollar.  After running around for a few minutes, Deviously Cursed Loot had me run into a Trap.  The Keyless PetCollar was immediately removed and the Rubber Slave Collar installed.  Later, I saw it happen again with a Slave Collar.

Should zad_BlockGeneric be added to the Keyless Pet Collar?

I was playing with PetCollar and (WIP) Play Submissive. Consensual D/S mod for PetCol... 0.1 today.  

I noticed that the Submissive mod places the player in the Keyless PetCollar.  After running around for a few minutes, Deviously Cursed Loot had me run into a Trap.  The Keyless PetCollar was immediately removed and the Rubber Slave Collar installed.  Later, I saw it happen again with a Slave Collar.

Should zad_BlockGeneric be added to the Keyless Pet Collar?

That is a very good idea. It is not a kind idea, because I've had the same effect get me out of a high security device a few times in the past, but it is a good idea.

So using TES5Edit I added the zad_BlockGeneric keyword to the KeylessPetCollar.  Now it appears to stay on when triggering Cursed Loot events.  Unfortunately, the nice message that the Submissive mod uses will NOT remove it - making it pretty much permanent.  

Making this collar removable by Submissive and not removable by Cursed Loot will require changes to both the Submissive and PetCollar mods it appears.  

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed this mod and its required mods and I have a couple of questions.  Lil info first in case its relevant.  I'm using Sex Slaves and am trying the collar out on Jenny Winglow and the moment.  I've set her arrousal quite high and have another follower and a pet dog along to see what happens.

So far nothing happens except a curious message appears.

"Jenny Winglow does not know how to have sex with Stupid Dog"  (Yes I named the dog Stupid Dog)  Also, the dog is tamed with Tameable Beasts if that matters.  So my first question is why does a trained sex slave not know how to have sex with a stupid dog???

Oh and, yes I do have creature animations installed and enabled.  I also have Aroused Creatures mod installed and that works fine.  So I do know that Jenny does in fact know how to have sex with stupid dog... just why is that message coming up?

Second, when I try to remove the collar it says I don't have the key.  How do I get the key, there wasn't one with the collar on the table in the hall.  Do I have to make one, if so how?  I couldn't find a readme file with the mod installation.

"Jenny Winglow does not know how to have sex with Stupid Dog"  (Yes I named the dog Stupid Dog)  Also, the dog is tamed with Tameable Beasts if that matters.  So my first question is why does a trained sex slave not know how to have sex with a stupid dog???

Oh and, yes I do have creature animations installed and enabled.  I also have Aroused Creatures mod installed and that works fine.  So I do know that Jenny does in fact know how to have sex with stupid dog... just why is that message coming up?

This message indicates that the race is supported by SexLab but there are no suitable animations for it. Do you have aggressive animations enabled in PetCollar? If yes, try to disable it.

Second, when I try to remove the collar it says I don't have the key.  How do I get the key, there wasn't one with the collar on the table in the hall.  Do I have to make one, if so how?  I couldn't find a readme file with the mod installation.

The "Pet Collar" is a "generic" device and thus it needs a standard "Restraints Key". I believe you can make it at a forge after reading the DD's manual (check the DD Integration thread for the info). The "Keyless Pet Collar" obviously, doesn't have a key.

these 2 errors only appeared in my log while i had the pet collar mod active and i cant tell whether its this mod or one of the required mods or the fact that i unticked hentai creatures in my load order. also when ever i had the pet collar on my character (and maybe even when i didnt) id get the sound effect that i was equipping something every time i loaded a save. this is on a fresh new game also
[08/02/2015 - 04:55:34PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[08/02/2015 - 04:55:39PM] ERROR: Unable to call AddItem - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[<NULL form> (000DC549)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].xxxSpeedActuator.actuate() - "xxxSpeedActuator.psc" Line 6
[None].xxxSpeedActuator.OnEffectFinish() - "xxxSpeedActuator.psc" Line 15

[08/02/2015 - 04:55:39PM] ERROR: Unable to call RemoveItem - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[<NULL form> (000DC549)].Actor.RemoveItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].xxxSpeedActuator.actuate() - "xxxSpeedActuator.psc" Line 7

I'm curious, how does the collar work on NPCs? Do they have to be followers? I used pickpocketing to slip the collar around Carlotta Valentia while she was sleeping, got the message about locking the collar into place and thought myself pretty smooth at the time. She immediately undressed but then ordered me out of her house as usual. At first I thought: "Fine, she just going through the motions, I'll talk to her again when she is at her stall." However when I approached her, she was still wearing the collar, only dressed now and did not undress until my character attempted to speak to her - however I did not have any new dialogue options. I also got a message telling me that Carlotta Valentia was no longer a pet or something like that.

So I decided to wait a few days, exit the game and reload it, to see if anything eventually kicked in, but nothing has happened. She's even back to wearing clothing all the time now, despite the fact that she is still wearing the collar. I've tried tweaking the MCM (which I hadn't touch before) leaving the city, clearing out a dungeon or two and coming back, but nothing happened.

Does the collar not work on just any NPC? Or does it only work on the player?

I'm curious, how does the collar work on NPCs? Do they have to be followers? I used pickpocketing to slip the collar around Carlotta Valentia while she was sleeping, got the message about locking the collar into place and thought myself pretty smooth at the time. She immediately undressed but then ordered me out of her house as usual. At first I thought: "Fine, she just going through the motions, I'll talk to her again when she is at her stall." However when I approached her, she was still wearing the collar, only dressed now and did not undress until my character attempted to speak to her - however I did not have any new dialogue options. I also got a message telling me that Carlotta Valentia was no longer a pet or something like that.

So I decided to wait a few days, exit the game and reload it, to see if anything eventually kicked in, but nothing has happened. She's even back to wearing clothing all the time now, despite the fact that she is still wearing the collar. I've tried tweaking the MCM (which I hadn't touch before) leaving the city, clearing out a dungeon or two and coming back, but nothing happened.

did u remember to check the box that forces the pet status to stay on npc's?

I think the mod only works with followers (or the PC), Carlotta is not a follower, though you might be able to make her one using AFT

I suspected as much, I'll have to try with a vanilla follower and see what happens.

Yeah, I tried that too, the result appears to be that now she wears clothing all the time despite the fact that clothing is a restricted item.

This mod breaks my game. I'm married and have been enslaved by my wife (SD+), but I joined her faction. When I load my game, my wife isn't there anymore, and I'm not married. She simply went back to the Drunken Huntsman (where she stays...she's Amame). I can talk to her and she still has the dialogue "Mistress?" available, but Lovers Comfort says we're not married, and she doesn't greet me as her spouse, but I still have the wedding ring.

Does this somehow conflict with Marry Me? Or maybe Simple Divorce? Does it add me to a different faction?

• 1 month later...

these 2 errors only appeared in my log while i had the pet collar mod active and i cant tell whether its this mod or one of the required mods or the fact that i unticked hentai creatures in my load order. also when ever i had the pet collar on my character (and maybe even when i didnt) id get the sound effect that i was equipping something every time i loaded a save. this is on a fresh new game also
[08/02/2015 - 04:55:34PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[08/02/2015 - 04:55:39PM] ERROR: Unable to call AddItem - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[<NULL form> (000DC549)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].xxxSpeedActuator.actuate() - "xxxSpeedActuator.psc" Line 6

[08/02/2015 - 04:55:39PM] ERROR: Unable to call RemoveItem - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[<NULL form> (000DC549)].Actor.RemoveItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].xxxSpeedActuator.actuate() - "xxxSpeedActuator.psc" Line 7

Are you using Skyre? 

I think the mod only works with followers (or the PC), Carlotta is not a follower, though you might be able to make her one using AFT

I suspected as much, I'll have to try with a vanilla follower and see what happens.

Yeah, I tried that too, the result appears to be that now she wears clothing all the time despite the fact that clothing is a restricted item.

I believe that the pets wearing clothing despite the collar results from the way the game handles outfits which is why follower mods adjust that setting so that the player has a free hand dressing followers and you don't go home and find that Lydia has discarded you carefully selected clothing in favor of steel armor.