My current player got the petcollar through deviously enslaved. She asked me to tell you that I would be very nice if you would not remove crafting materials for piotions, and smithing. In particular, she felt that she was getting quite good at making potions. She could remove the collar, but she doesn't want to just yet, because she enjoys her followers attentions. She is level five and was an escaped Immerslave who escaped from the Forsworn, made her way to Solitude, and earned enough making potions to pay her way. When she turned down a rather rude advance by a patron in the Inn, he blessed her with the pet collar.

Anyway, petcollar is a lovely mod.

I'm glad she enjoys it :)

Does she finds the necessity to constantly ask her followers for the Bug too cumbersome? Is there possibly an option to make it less so -- without allowing to carry any ingredients -- that you can think of? Because limiting pet's property was specifically intended.

Maybe disabling the Inventory Control feature would suffice? :-/

Our solution, which seems to work pretty well, is to disable the pet collar function and open the stash when we need to smith or potion things, distribute or sell our products, and the re-enable pet status.

Now I shall go try out the new version.

I just re-read our conversation and noticed she does have followers. That made me extremely curious of why doesn't she use the standard way to access the stashed items (crouch -> activate any follower or horse -> "Get Bag")?

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

My current player got the petcollar through deviously enslaved. She asked me to tell you that I would be very nice if you would not remove crafting materials for piotions, and smithing. In particular, she felt that she was getting quite good at making potions. She could remove the collar, but she doesn't want to just yet, because she enjoys her followers attentions. She is level five and was an escaped Immerslave who escaped from the Forsworn, made her way to Solitude, and earned enough making potions to pay her way. When she turned down a rather rude advance by a patron in the Inn, he blessed her with the pet collar.

Anyway, petcollar is a lovely mod.

I'm glad she enjoys it :)

Does she finds the necessity to constantly ask her followers for the Bug too cumbersome? Is there possibly an option to make it less so -- without allowing to carry any ingredients -- that you can think of? Because limiting pet's property was specifically intended.

Maybe disabling the Inventory Control feature would suffice? :-/

Our solution, which seems to work pretty well, is to disable the pet collar function and open the stash when we need to smith or potion things, distribute or sell our products, and the re-enable pet status.

Now I shall go try out the new version.

I just re-read our conversation and noticed she does have followers. That made me extremely curious of why doesn't she use the standard way to access the stashed items (crouch -> activate any follower or horse -> "Get Bag")?

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

The difficulty with using the standard way of accessing items like herbs or iron ingots, is that the bag grabs them very quickly. On the one hand with the herbs, Shift-click tends to consume them. I wanted to make potions with them instead of equipping them.  If I get a stack of flowers and butterfly wings transferred, potions created tend to pop back to the bag before they can be sold or distributed to the followers. I can grab a pile of gold to buy something, but if I take just a little too long to speak to the merchant, the money has disappeared. By turning off the pet effect for a few minutes, I can carry out normal useful processes like smithing with no stress: access the bag, get what I want, process it, and when we are all finished, reactivate the pet ability.

I was using it the other day with SD+. Didn't need the pet collar to enable the pet ability, which added flavor to the SD+, but needed to turn it off when the Mistress started demanded food or items.

The money and any other items are grabbed when you move too far away from the follower (~2 meters) you got the Bag from. While holding the bag though, all items stay with you (the stashing effect is off).

I guess 2m may be too short..? Here's the version with doubled distance (4.7.0, nothing else changed):

PetCollar.esp

The money and any other items are grabbed when you move too far away from the follower (~2 meters) you got the Bag from. While holding the bag though, all items stay with you (the stashing effect is off).

I guess 2m may be too short..? Here's the version with doubled distance (4.7.0, nothing else changed):

attachicon.gifPetCollar.esp

I'll try it out.

--snip--

Second one seems like a bug to me. Speed was not intended to scale with level, the formula is following: petCollarHorseBuff.SetNthEffectMagnitude(1, petArousal * 0.8). Also, it is indeed should've been only for horses.

I'll look into this asap, thanks for the report.

--snip--

Okay.  New install.  New character.  Issue persists (v4.5.1 as per meta.ini).  Updating now to 4.7, and this post is just an FYI on the chance that the logic is the same.

This time using a standard race (imperial) and again experienced the stamina/speed boost being applied to PC rather than the horse.  I'm actually able to jog faster than the horse is able to sprint, and sneaking at high speed is not as great as I would have thought before hand.

I'm able to get some nice close ups of LOD images by dashing to another grid since the computer can't keep up and actually load the elements before PC has come and gone.

Fortunately the buff does not persist through a save and reload.

Images because why not

eFQk1q4.jpg

DUWyGbH.jpg

eRlYXUQ.jpg

I'm think I found a bug in the follower search quest/script. If the actor that gets picked for the FollowerAny alias is not aroused enough, it is no longer possible to get the max sex actors in a scene, even if the max actors is just 2. I think, if you relaxed the condition on the FollowerAroused2-4 that checks sexActorsMaxCount by 1 and then checked the sexActors array length before adding another actor in the script, that would fix it. You would also need to add a FollowerAroused5 alias to get 5 total actors when FollowerAny is excluded.

Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

You are absolutely correct! Thanks once again, Lauralin. I updated the logic with your fix:

And made some additional changes as well, like moving some verifications to reference alias conditions.

Scriptname PetCollarFollowersSearchScript extends QuestReferenceAlias property enemyNearbyAny autoReferenceAlias property followerAny autoReferenceAlias property followerArousedCreature autoReferenceAlias property followerAroused1 autoReferenceAlias property followerAroused2 autoReferenceAlias property followerAroused3 autoReferenceAlias property followerAroused4 autoPetCollarConfigScript property petCollarConfig autoSexLabFramework property SexLab autoFaction property arousedFaction autoFaction property sexLabAnimatingFaction autoMessage property petCollarFuckPetMessage autoActor property anyEnemyNearby auto hiddenActor property anyFollower auto hiddenActor[] property sexActors auto hiddenFunction Refresh(Actor pet)	Start()		anyEnemyNearby = enemyNearbyAny.getActorReference()	if !anyEnemyNearby		anyFollower = followerArousedCreature.getActorReference()		if anyFollower && SexLab.AllowedCreature(anyFollower.GetRace())			sexActors = new Actor[2]			sexActors[0] = pet			sexActors[1] = anyFollower			else			anyFollower = followerAny.getActorReference()			sexActors = new Actor[1]			sexActors[0] = pet			if anyFollower				Actor arousedFollower = followerAroused1.getActorReference()				if arousedFollower					sexActors = sslUtility.PushActor(anyFollower, sexActors)					arousedFollower = followerAroused2.getActorReference()					if arousedFollower						sexActors = sslUtility.PushActor(arousedFollower, sexActors)						arousedFollower = followerAroused3.getActorReference()						if arousedFollower							sexActors = sslUtility.PushActor(arousedFollower, sexActors)							arousedFollower = followerAroused4.getActorReference()							if arousedFollower								sexActors = sslUtility.PushActor(arousedFollower, sexActors)							endif						endif					endif				endif					endif			if pet != SexLab.PlayerRef && sexActors.length < petCollarConfig.sexActorsMaxCount && petCollarConfig.promptPlayerToFuckThePet && !SexLab.PlayerRef.IsInFaction(sexLabAnimatingFaction) && SexLab.PlayerRef.GetFactionRank(arousedFaction) >= petCollarConfig.petCollarArousalThreshold.GetValue() && petCollarFuckPetMessage.Show() == 0				sexActors = sslUtility.PushActor(SexLab.PlayerRef, sexActors)			endif		endif	endif	Stop()EndFunction

PetCollar_v4.7.1a.zip

I haven't tested it yet, but it should fix:

- picking max sex actors if first one is not aroused

- horse buffs on PC (if PC is not a horse)

If someone is willing to take an effort, please tell me of your results.

UPD: this one is bugged :(

Idea for an adventure ,to remove the collar...

-the collar disable fasttravel and you have not enough money for a carriage

-ask Eorlund in whiterun for help...he send you to winterhold to bring him an magic artefact (ask the magican in the inn?)

-the magican need a special potion...you get it in solitude/Angeline's Aromatics...bring it to the magican

-bring the magic artefact to Eorlund

...this is a long way (in a cold area)...nice with frosfall

On line 38 of PetCollarFollowersSearchScript, anyFollower should be arousedFolower.

Fixed:

PetCollar_v4.7.1d.zip

Scriptname PetCollarFollowersSearchScript extends Quest

ReferenceAlias property enemyNearbyAny auto
ReferenceAlias property followerAny auto
ReferenceAlias property followerArousedCreature auto
ReferenceAlias property followerAroused1 auto
ReferenceAlias property followerAroused2 auto
ReferenceAlias property followerAroused3 auto
ReferenceAlias property followerAroused4 auto

PetCollarConfigScript property petCollarConfig auto
SexLabFramework property SexLab auto
Faction property arousedFaction auto
Faction property sexLabAnimatingFaction auto
Message property petCollarFuckPetMessage auto

Actor property anyEnemyNearby auto hidden
Actor property anyFollower auto hidden
Actor[] property sexActors auto hidden

Function Refresh(Actor pet)
	Start()

anyEnemyNearby = enemyNearbyAny.getActorReference()
	if !anyEnemyNearby
		anyFollower = followerArousedCreature.getActorReference()
		if anyFollower && SexLab.AllowedCreature(anyFollower.GetRace())
			sexActors = new Actor[2]
			sexActors[0] = pet
			sexActors[1] = anyFollower	
		else
			anyFollower = followerAny.getActorReference()
			sexActors = new Actor[1]
			sexActors[0] = pet
			if anyFollower
				Actor arousedFollower = followerAroused1.getActorReference()
				if arousedFollower
					sexActors = sslUtility.PushActor(arousedFollower, sexActors)
					arousedFollower = followerAroused2.getActorReference()
					if arousedFollower
						arousedFollower = followerAroused3.getActorReference()
						if arousedFollower
							arousedFollower = followerAroused4.getActorReference()
							if arousedFollower
							endif
						endif
					endif
				endif		
			endif
			if pet != SexLab.PlayerRef && sexActors.length < petCollarConfig.sexActorsMaxCount && petCollarConfig.promptPlayerToFuckThePet && !SexLab.PlayerRef.IsInFaction(sexLabAnimatingFaction) && SexLab.PlayerRef.GetFactionRank(arousedFaction) >= petCollarConfig.petCollarArousalThreshold.GetValue() && petCollarFuckPetMessage.Show() == 0
				sexActors = sslUtility.PushActor(SexLab.PlayerRef, sexActors)
			endif
		endif
	endif

Stop()
EndFunction

Also, deleted the "isHorse" variable so there's absolutely no chance to get horse buffs. Unless some other file overwrites the script, or you play a horse:

Scriptname PetCollarFucktoyScript extends activemagiceffect

Event FollowerBuff(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
    if petArousal > 0
        sslThreadController controller = SexLab.HookController(argString)
        Int duration = (controller.TotalTime * 60) as Int

if sexActors[1].GetRace() == horseRace
            petCollarHorseBuff.SetNthEffectDuration(0, duration); Stamina
            petCollarHorseBuff.SetNthEffectDuration(1, duration); Speed
            Int magnitude = petArousal * 2 + petArousal / 10 * SexLab.PlayerRef.GetLevel()
            petCollarHorseBuff.SetNthEffectMagnitude(0, magnitude)
            petCollarHorseBuff.SetNthEffectMagnitude(1, petArousal * 0.8)

petCollarHorseBuff.Cast(sexActors[0], sexActors[1])

if sexActors[0] == SexLab.PlayerRef
                petCollarHorseBuffPlayer.SetNthEffectDuration(0, duration)
                petCollarHorseBuffPlayer.SetNthEffectMagnitude(0, magnitude)

petCollarHorseBuffPlayer.Cast(SexLab.PlayerRef, SexLab.PlayerRef)
            endif
        else
            petCollarFollowerBuff.SetNthEffectDuration(0, duration); Health
            Int magnitude = petArousal + petArousal / 20 * SexLab.PlayerRef.GetLevel()
            petCollarFollowerBuff.SetNthEffectMagnitude(0, magnitude)

petCollarFollowerBuffPlayer.SetNthEffectDuration(0, duration)
            petCollarFollowerBuffPlayer.SetNthEffectMagnitude(0, magnitude)

Int index = 1
            while index < sexActors.Length
                petCollarFollowerBuff.Cast(sexActors[0], sexActors[index])
                index += 1
            endwhile
            if sexActors[0] == SexLab.PlayerRef
                petCollarFollowerBuffPlayer.Cast(SexLab.PlayerRef, SexLab.PlayerRef)
            endif
        endif
    endif
    UnregisterForModEvent("OrgasmEnd_PetCollar")
EndEvent

Changes:

- picking max sex actors if first one is not aroused

- horse buffs should never be applied on non-horse actors

- player should not be given "horse info" dummy buff when not a pet

- correct filtering of aroused companion creatures if horses are disabled

- travel packages should be applied correctly if PC is not a pet

- player is only dismounted when among sex actors

This version is going to be released as soon as I am able to test it and make sure that it doesn't break anything. Which won't be any time too soon. :-/

Meanwhile you can play with it and (hopefully) confirm that everything is OK. Or not.

UPD: outdated. Please get new version from the Downloads page. And don't forget to reapply the effect if you have it.

Trying this mod for the first time. I put the collar on my character, and I set the arousal level to 50. But every 60 seconds it says "your service is not needed" even when everyone around me is at 100 arousal. It just never seems to trigger ever.

There might be several reasons for this.

Do you have required animations?

If you enabled "Use Aggressive Animations", make sure you have them for your setup (I'm not sure there are any aggressive animations for more than 2 people). Try with "Max Human Actors" option set to 2.

Might be that the scripts in PetCollar cannot do their work. They are relatively light and fast, but if there are too many scripts already running, they might fail due to script latency.

Try to wait some more time in a different location...

Also, make sure you're using 4.7.1 version from the Downloads page. I just tested it on a clean game and everything was fine (with Ralof, on Helgen Keep starting quest).

Please say if this helps.

after reading the op its not my style i thought it was a new collar that could be put into cursed loot where the collar would attract animals to the wearer sort of like a hormone signal thing you know like male dogs can smell a bitch in heat from a long distance that sort of thing

There might be several reasons for this.

Do you have required animations?

If you enabled "Use Aggressive Animations", make sure you have them for your setup (I'm not sure there are any aggressive animations for more than 2 people). Try with "Max Human Actors" option set to 2.

Might be that the scripts in PetCollar cannot do their work. They are relatively light and fast, but if there are too many scripts already running, they might fail due to script latency.

Try to wait some more time in a different location...

Also, make sure you're using 4.7.1 version from the Downloads page. I just tested it on a clean game and everything was fine (with Ralof, on Helgen Keep starting quest).

Please say if this helps.

I got it working. I had to remove it, and clean my save, then reinstall. Not sure what was wrong. Thanks. :)

I'm not happy about huge dependencies either, but there are reasons for keeping DDx requirement:

- compatibility with other DD mods, for those of us who do use other DD mods

- I very much like the scripts that come with the framework

- I plan to extend PetCollar to use some of the devices in future

So, sorry :-/

I'm not happy about huge dependencies either, but there are reasons for keeping DDx requirement:

- compatibility with other DD mods, for those of us who do use other DD mods

- I very much like the scripts that come with the framework

- I plan to extend PetCollar to use some of the devices in future

So, sorry :-/

no need to be sorry. you can always decide to make them optional or an addon. if people dislike them this much.

Open console and type

help "pet collar"

That will return the IDs for both collars (XX000d65 and XX007929). XX will depend where the mod is in your mod list and will be different for everyone.

Pick the one you want and type

Player.additem XX000d65 1

The last number, 1 in this example, is the number of items you want

Yuni's Suggestion Hour:

Okay, here I am, with another simple suggestion. Sometimes, ya just don't want an important scene interrupted by someone needing service, then a sudden cock down your throat. I love the ability to add and remove the pet ability at will in the MCM.

A hotkey to add or remove it from the player would be very convenient though. Sometimes, ya start talking to Jarl Balgruuf, only to see that his Housecarl is kind of having a groin bulge, and if you don't do something fast, it's gonna be a very awkward speech Balgruuf gives while you're polshing his Housecarl's knob.

Just one of my usual suggestions as I think of a possible feature. A hotkey that enabled or disabled fucktoy would be the same effect.

Sidenote: My mannequins-don't-rape-me-anymore trick has had VERY mixed results. Sometimes putting them in that faction fixes it, but on one of my recent save files, it's stopped fixing it. I'm not sure why. Will give more info when I figure it out, but the mannequins that repeated-offender'd got markfordelete'd and disable'd. Not like I used them anyways.