Another try.

You additions worked like a charm. I also changed the conditions from PlayerFollowerFaction to Teammate. So now it has to work even with the weirdest custom and temporary followers. Tested on Arissa.

The next step would be to implement some periodic events and let the current master decide about the current PetCollar settings. Given it's possible :)

Playsubmissive.rar

Thanks for an unusual mod.

Fix please error in "PetCollarFucktoyScript.psc" line 165 function "FillActorsAndAnims" :

replace 

"FillActorsAndAnims(actorsMinusLast)"

with

"return FillActorsAndAnims(actorsMinusLast)".
Otherwise, if the animation is not immediately found, they are never.

Sorry for my English. GoogleTranslate.

Another try.

You additions worked like a charm. I also changed the conditions from PlayerFollowerFaction to Teammate. So now it has to work even with the weirdest custom and temporary followers. Tested on Arissa.

The next step would be to implement some periodic events and let the current master decide about the current PetCollar settings. Given it's possible :)

Glad to know this helped :)

You can (in theory) manipulate any of the PetCollarConfig settings. I'm just not sure about the allowConfigWhileRestrained property as it doesn't have setter/getter and I don't know how Papyrus handles things like this.

Thanks for an unusual mod.

Fix please error in "PetCollarFucktoyScript.psc" line 165 function "FillActorsAndAnims" :

replace 

"FillActorsAndAnims(actorsMinusLast)"

with

"return FillActorsAndAnims(actorsMinusLast)".

Otherwise, if the animation is not immediately found, they are never.

Sorry for my English. GoogleTranslate.

Thanks! I wonder how it compiled...

Here's the fixed version: PetCollar_v4.7.4.zip

I'll release it publicly as soon as I get confirmation that it works.

Glad to know this helped :)

You can (in theory) manipulate any of the PetCollarConfig settings. I'm just not sure about the allowConfigWhileRestrained property as it doesn't have setter/getter and I don't know how Papyrus handles things like this.

I dared to upload it for public :)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2115-wip-play-submissive-consensual-ds-mod-for-petcollar-fans/

Thank to your tips, I now import all the needed references from the file at OnInit. There are some adjustments I could really use. For example I need the string arrays in Config-class to be public. And that would be just great to add a custom keyword or tag to the collar. Att I just look for zad_DeviousCollar

Thanks! I've been waiting for this for a long time :D

Changed string arrays to public properties. Not sure why you may need it though. The new Keyword was not added...

PetCollar_v4.7.4b2.zip

Also, I'm not planning much development for now, so you can make your own branch of PetCollar (here or in your thread), with any needed adjustments. Just track non-script changes so we could merge later.

Alternatively, you can just merge PetCollar mod into yours (there's some way to merge 2 .esp files) and forget about dependencies.

Please ask me if you need any assistance.

Also, I'm not planning much development for now, so you can make your own branch of PetCollar (here or in your thread), with any needed adjustments. Just track non-script changes so we could merge later.

Alternatively, you can just merge PetCollar mod into yours (there's some way to merge 2 .esp files) and forget about dependencies.

Please ask me if you need any assistance.

Any advice is much appreciated. I just don't know yet what to ask :)

I prefer to take "baby steps", no napoleonic plans. PetCollar surely does only a subset of what's really needed, but it's a good way to go.

If you agree to release it under GPL or similar, I'll rape your scripts without hesitation :) It's not the code that count, but the ideas. And I must say, your combination of electrocutting, arousal based events and inventory control is simply brilliant.

Guest ffabris

It's really weird being gangraped by mannequins.

I use Adventurer's Tent with the Craftable Cloud Storage plugin. All the mannequins get horny and need attention. Somehow. Then I'm the only one in an animation, with weird, stationary mannequins that don't participate watching me air hump. Then somehow I get pregnant via Soul Gem Oven.

@_@ Mannequins are all instances of the same 'actor'. Can you just disable the mannequin actor from the Fucktoy check? It's annoying having to turn off the pet effect or take off my collar every time I go in the tent. 0-0 I don't know quite how to fix this, but I'd imagine Markiplier would have nightmares.

Sorry for digging this post from back history, but I ran into this as well earlier. I did read subsequent posts that a faction change was suggested, and then that it seems to be unreliable.

My question is: how do other mods manage to handle this? There must be a way, since Random Sex Mod, for example, doesn't have this problem.

Sorry for digging this post from back history, but I ran into this as well earlier. I did read subsequent posts that a faction change was suggested, and then that it seems to be unreliable.

My question is: how do other mods manage to handle this? There must be a way, since Random Sex Mod, for example, doesn't have this problem.

I will also do some dredging. Do you actually USE the mannequins? I know this doesn't solve the problem if you actually use them, but given how much custom/mod armor I wear I never use the damn things. If you don't use them, just click on them in the console and put in 'markfordelete' hit enter, then 'disable', and hit enter. He can't rape you if he's been deleted...

If you use the mannequins, this does not help you, however.

Edit: Could also go ask over at Random Sex how he handles it, perhaps? Since you brought it up.

Hi, i have a small question. Also, i might be confused here, but if the player character wears the collar and a follower triggers a sex scene, should the follower not reduce arousal afterwards? Currently, on my setup, follower arousal isnt reduced at all. Kind of awkward in terms of sex frequency.

Some of the animations reduce arousal more for the victim position than for the aggressor. I've occasionally taken to hitting the equals key to put the aggressor in the more satisfying position. This is especially the case when both victim and aggressor are female.

Hi, i have a small question. Also, i might be confused here, but if the player character wears the collar and a follower triggers a sex scene, should the follower not reduce arousal afterwards? Currently, on my setup, follower arousal isnt reduced at all. Kind of awkward in terms of sex frequency.

Some of the animations reduce arousal more for the victim position than for the aggressor. I've occasionally taken to hitting the equals key to put the aggressor in the more satisfying position. This is especially the case when both victim and aggressor are female.

Thanks alot! i never noticed that some animations have different arousal rates.

The poor woman wearing the strap-on or doing most of the work with her mouth doesn't usually derive quite as much pleasure from the interaction as the object of her efforts.

Guest ffabris

I will also do some dredging. Do you actually USE the mannequins? I know this doesn't solve the problem if you actually use them, but given how much custom/mod armor I wear I never use the damn things. If you don't use them, just click on them in the console and put in 'markfordelete' hit enter, then 'disable', and hit enter. He can't rape you if he's been deleted...

Yeah I know I could get rid of them. I only have two, and normally display special sets like Mirak's, etc. But I can do without. Just puzzled by it really. Perhaps a check for the mannequin ID? I'm guessing there is one ID for all, that each is a copy of a base "character".

Added: Console shows as BaseID of 89A85 - if that helps.

If you agree to release it under GPL or similar, I'll rape your scripts without hesitation :)

I thought that "You are free to alter or reuse my mod or any part of it in your own projects." already means this. But OK.

With this sentence, I officially state this mod to be released under GPL license then. :D

I'll update the front page later.

Works as intended.  Many thanks! ^_^

My only suggestion/complaint is that many times I get flagged that someone 'needs my services' while I'm in the middle of sex, which can get very buggy.  Anyway to make the script take note that a sex scene is currently ongoing?

Thanks for bringing this. I'll make them wait or enqueue them.

Yeah I know I could get rid of them. I only have four, and normally display special sets like Mirak's, etc. But I can do without. Just puzzled by it really. Perhaps a check for the mannequin ID? I'm guessing there is one ID for all, that each is a copy of a base "character".

Fixed: PetCollar_v4.7.4b3.zip

With a little overhead of checking for an actor ID, mannequins do not count as aroused followers now. Thanks for pointing out that mod.

I thought that "You are free to alter or reuse my mod or any part of it in your own projects." already means this. But OK.

With this sentence, I officially state this mod to be released under GPL license then. :D

I overlooked it, sorry :)

That way it is even better.

If you agree to release it under GPL or similar, I'll rape your scripts without hesitation :)

I'll update the front page later.

Works as intended.  Many thanks! ^_^

My only suggestion/complaint is that many times I get flagged that someone 'needs my services' while I'm in the middle of sex, which can get very buggy.  Anyway to make the script take note that a sex scene is currently ongoing?

Thanks for bringing this. I'll make them wait or enqueue them.

Yeah I know I could get rid of them. I only have four, and normally display special sets like Mirak's, etc. But I can do without. Just puzzled by it really. Perhaps a check for the mannequin ID? I'm guessing there is one ID for all, that each is a copy of a base "character".

Fixed: attachicon.gifPetCollar_v4.7.4b3.zip

With a little overhead of checking for an actor ID, mannequins do not count as aroused followers now. Thanks for pointing out that mod.

That's not the fix used in the Random Sex mod (I know, it's a fix I had to figure out myself a long time ago doing that Random Sex thing in the old SexAddicts mod).

The proper fix was checking: ActorVar.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC). Mannequins lack that keyword, that will also mean it's less likely that a mod that makes mannequins look like the player or into generic male or females will break your fix.

I updated now

Seems that latest version  tries to run Sexlab animation even if the character is already in a sexlab animation with another character.

I've encountered this as well with the pet hopping between npcs who need her services quite enthusiastically.

I adore this mod. We get separated every few days (uninstall), but it seems to call me back.

If I had a simple request, it would be to enable/disable the mod.

So, you know you're going into Sanguine's little public park, and you know how grabby Sanguine can be,

so you disable random-type sex mods for the duration, that sort of thing.

The same example (different scenery) "Captured Dreams".

Sometimes it's super-important that you listen to Master's little speech.

This makes things simpler on you, because (well it's simpler, is all)

I updated now

Seems that latest version  tries to run Sexlab animation even if the character is already in a sexlab animation with another character.

I've encountered this as well with the pet hopping between npcs who need her services quite enthusiastically.

I am trying to make a good enqueue / wait system for this.

Meanwhile, here is a simple solution that skips the Fucktoy event if Pet (or Player) is already "busy": PetCollar_v4.7.4b4.zip

I adore this mod. We get separated every few days (uninstall), but it seems to call me back.

So, you know you're going into Sanguine's little public park, and you know how grabby Sanguine can be,

Thanks for appreciation!

You can disable the "random sex" part by setting "Human Actors Max. Count" setting to 0.

I updated now

I am trying to make a good enqueue / wait system for this.

Meanwhile, here is a simple solution that skips the Fucktoy event if Pet (or Player) is already "busy": attachicon.gifPetCollar_v4.7.4b4.zip

Thanks for appreciation!

You can disable the "random sex" part by setting "Human Actors Max. Count" setting to 0.

This next thing is strictly a question:

Is there anything in your mod that would affect an unrelated mod to start 3 or so sex acts, one never letting the other finish?

"You know you want it"

"you don't want to go, do you"

"time for your pill"

and in the middle of one act,

another demands a person to "submit/resist?"

It should not cause any dead locks or infinite loops. Not on the PetCollar side at least.

The are checks before all events and after all waits to avoid such things, like this:

if pet.IsInCombat() || !Game.IsLookingControlsEnabled() || SexLab.IsActorActive(pet)

IsActorActive that I just added in 4.7.4b4 checks for pet involvement in a sex act before starting any other routines. Also, the aroused actors are checked for not being involved by a quest alias condition. Additionally, the similar checks are made for the Player after (possible) dialog wait & NPC travel to Player.

This should minimize the probability of a wrong thing to happen... :unsure: