I wonder if asking for permission to followers as the pet has already been thought of. Instead of changing settings in the MCM, the player would ask for permissions to take or equip items from the stash instead. Followers then have the option to reject or agree, and either case possibly demand the pet to do something for them in return.

Suggestion:

You plan to integrate the collar to the gameworld. You can do this maybe on that way.

The a yarl can give you mission to test your strength and put the collar on when the first dragon is death on the tower.

It gives a few mission type.

You can choose a mission or you have to make more than one with the collar.

Bring something special from a bandit camp, mounten or cave.

Or you get free from this collar when you have sex with different animals.

Maybe someone have an idea for quests

Pet Collar -> use standard Restraints Key or "Force Open" like any other DD item.

Keyless -> only with "Force Open".

When force opening either of Pet Collars, you must pass "random(0-100) + Arousal < Level / 2" to be able to start tinkering with it. You can also cheat it by changing your level:

player.setlevel 200

You'll also probably want to use this command again to set it back after you're done...

Thought

• Any thoughts of making a variation of your pet collar into a pimp-able feature?  So when misc actor needs a pets services they'd enter into a negotiation rather than automatically jumping on PC or PC's pet(s).

Concern

• The stamina/speed buff doesn't seem to work well at higher levels (game mechanic/stability wise).  At level 95 when I'd get a stamina/speed buff from a pet, holy fuck was the PC faaaast.  Like running into walls and having difficulty going through door ways kinda fast.  Now, I also thought the speed boost was only for horses and since I always have horses disabled, an edit of the description for magical effect(s) which are applied may be prudent.  May not be a bad idea for the user to have control as to whether or not speed increases on PC via a pet.  flying through half a dozen grids so quickly could cause issues for lower end systems

BTW @yurik, the deselecting aggressive animations did indeed seem to be the cause for multi-partner animations to fail.  I thought the option was to enable those animations, not to use them exclusively.  Love'n the mod!  stellar job.

Thought

• Any thoughts of making a variation of your pet collar into a pimp-able feature?  So when misc actor needs a pets services they'd enter into a negotiation rather than automatically jumping on PC or PC's pet(s).

Concern

• The stamina/speed buff doesn't seem to work well at higher levels (game mechanic/stability wise).  At level 95 when I'd get a stamina/speed buff from a pet, holy fuck was the PC faaaast.  Like running into walls and having difficulty going through door ways kinda fast.  Now, I also thought the speed boost was only for horses and since I always have horses disabled, an edit of the description for magical effect(s) which are applied may be prudent.  May not be a bad idea for the user to have control as to whether or not speed increases on PC via a pet.  flying through half a dozen grids so quickly could cause issues for lower end systems

BTW @yurik, the deselecting aggressive animations did indeed seem to be the cause for multi-partner animations to fail.  I thought the option was to enable those animations, not to use them exclusively.  Love'n the mod!  stellar job.

Firs one is planned, alas it requires knowledge that I do not yet possess and don't have time to learn.

Second one seems like a bug to me. Speed was not intended to scale with level, the formula is following: petCollarHorseBuff.SetNthEffectMagnitude(1, petArousal * 0.8). Also, it is indeed should've been only for horses.

I'll look into this asap, thanks for the report.

Concerning aggressive animations, For now I'm considering queue system when there is no suitable (aggressive) animations. I'm not sure that a "random" mix of aggressive / non-aggressive animations would be better.

Neat mod, been giving the collars to NPC's on my travels through skyrim

I like the aroused based sex prompt but in having a NPC with a collar follow me around i've only seen it once or twice which might be due to the npc being out of scan range at the time it scans

Could you add in a dialogue/push button option for sex with a NPC wearing the pet collar

Firs one is planned, alas it requires knowledge that I do not yet possess and don't have time to learn.

Second one seems like a bug to me. Speed was not intended to scale with level, the formula is following: petCollarHorseBuff.SetNthEffectMagnitude(1, petArousal * 0.8). Also, it is indeed should've been only for horses.

Concerning aggressive animations, For now I'm considering queue system when there is no suitable (aggressive) animations. I'm not sure that a "random" mix of aggressive / non-aggressive animations would be better.

Both Deviously Cursed Loot and Defeat use a combination of aggressive animations non-aggressive threesome animations. Works fine, looks fine, most people here are probably accustomed to that by now I think.

Also, I'm all for a queue system, especially for the public service option!

My current player got the petcollar through deviously enslaved. She asked me to tell you that I would be very nice if you would not remove crafting materials for piotions, and smithing. In particular, she felt that she was getting quite good at making potions. She could remove the collar, but she doesn't want to just yet, because she enjoys her followers attentions. She is level five and was an escaped Immerslave who escaped from the Forsworn, made her way to Solitude, and earned enough making potions to pay her way. When she turned down a rather rude advance by a patron in the Inn, he blessed her with the pet collar.

Anyway, petcollar is a lovely mod.

I like your mod very much, but I hated the fact that pets cannot have sex with eachother anymore. I tend to have a group of followers, where I am the pet and 1-2 others also, so that not all followers stick at 100 arousal all the time when having sex with a third party.

I like your mod very much, but I hated the fact that pets cannot have sex with eachother anymore. I tend to have a group of followers, where I am the pet and 1-2 others also, so that not all followers stick at 100 arousal all the time when having sex with a third party.

I wonder if sexlife would supply an outlet for them?

Sexlife is much too script heavy for what it accomplishes imo.

Three scripts: mcm, api, and the main script which runs once a minute by default. By skyrim standards, it doesn't look very script heavy, especially since it isn't trying to monitor anything on an ongoing basis.

I had to do it to prevent a condition where all the pets start scans simultaneously.

Reverted, also doubled max allowed distance. Please see if this version brings any issues:

PetCollar.esp

Thought

Concern

If no one else has experienced it then I don't know how much effort I'd expend trying to figure it out.  Was odd though and unless the succubus race are modified horses then it make no sense how it happened and happened 2 or 3 times. 

My setup(s) aren't what one would consider a controlled and credible testing environment so I wouldn't worry much about it unless someone else has had it happen.

Also, did have an instance or 2 where followers needs initiated the pet script(s) while PC was in the midst of mounting a horse.  Not saying has anything to do with my PC gaining speed boosts, just remembered it happening and not going down particularly well. 

[off topicish]

I could give you my save file if it is of any use for your diagnoses, but it's far from clean, bloated(27megs) and not particularly loadable anymore without preloading another save from much earlier part of the game.  Heck the shear number of mods that were being used in that playthrough is pretty scary, and something of an odd miracle that its the only playthrough of mine that actually managed to complete all of skyrim, DLCs and several quest mods before finally biting the dust.  Not even my vanilla play can make that clam.  Life is stranger than fiction I guess.

I had to do it to prevent a condition where all the pets start scans simultaneously.

Suggestion/idea:

Create a global variable (I'm calling it "isScanning")

In your scan script, put in something like this at the top:

if isScanning = 1

{

utility.wait for two seconds

}

else

set isScanning to 1

do the rest of the script

And put this at the bottom:

set isScanning to 0

So when the script fires, the global is zero and it runs without issue, setting global to 1. If the script tries to run again on another NPC, it sees the global is 1 and waits for two (or however many) seconds before running. Makes everything not scan at the same time?

I mean, I haven't actually looked at the code, and I don't know what the problem with scanning is or anything, this is just me throwing out an idea that might not actually be anywhere near the ballpark of a solution, like some dude who walks in on a conversation halfway through and immediately tries to insert an opinion without knowing anything about what it's about.

Reverted, also doubled max allowed distance. Please see if this version brings any issues:

attachicon.gifPetCollar.esp

Thank you I will check it out today.

Three scripts: mcm, api, and the main script which runs once a minute by default. By skyrim standards, it doesn't look very script heavy, especially since it isn't trying to monitor anything on an ongoing basis.

I have tried v 0.3, 0.4. 0.4.1 and 0.6 at various times with diffrent chars. 0.3 was the best sofar, 0.4 didn't initiate sex, 4.1 was buggy, and 0.6 gave crashes on sex initiation or bit later. Also it rus scripots on NPCs far away, ones you do not see, and what of it if they have sex on a balcont or backroom? Random Sex mods give more surrounding pairs, thressomes and more in sight and with less script stress. The only part I like of sexlife is that you can arrange your own sex party with your followers or certain NPCs...but I won't install it again unless the version is proven stable and working.

Actually, don't waste your time. I'll release a new version soon...

Suggestion/idea:

Create a global variable (I'm calling it "isScanning")

In your scan script, put in something like this at the top:

if isScanning = 1

{

utility.wait for two seconds

}

else

set isScanning to 1

do the rest of the script

And put this at the bottom:

set isScanning to 0

So when the script fires, the global is zero and it runs without issue, setting global to 1. If the script tries to run again on another NPC, it sees the global is 1 and waits for two (or however many) seconds before running. Makes everything not scan at the same time?

I mean, I haven't actually looked at the code, and I don't know what the problem with scanning is or anything, this is just me throwing out an idea that might not actually be anywhere near the ballpark of a solution, like some dude who walks in on a conversation halfway through and immediately tries to insert an opinion without knowing anything about what it's about.

I decided to set the first update timeout randomly instead:

Event OnEffectStart(actor t, actor c)
	pet = t
	if pet == SexLab.PlayerRef
		Debug.Notification("Your servitude has started")
	endif
	RegisterForSingleUpdate(Utility.RandomFloat(3, 30))
EndEvent

Let's see how this will play out.

My current player got the petcollar through deviously enslaved. She asked me to tell you that I would be very nice if you would not remove crafting materials for piotions, and smithing. In particular, she felt that she was getting quite good at making potions. She could remove the collar, but she doesn't want to just yet, because she enjoys her followers attentions. She is level five and was an escaped Immerslave who escaped from the Forsworn, made her way to Solitude, and earned enough making potions to pay her way. When she turned down a rather rude advance by a patron in the Inn, he blessed her with the pet collar.

I'm glad she enjoys it :)

Does she finds the necessity to constantly ask her followers for the Bug too cumbersome? Is there possibly an option to make it less so -- without allowing to carry any ingredients -- that you can think of? Because limiting pet's property was specifically intended.

Maybe disabling the Inventory Control feature would suffice? :-/

I'm glad she enjoys it :)

Does she finds the necessity to constantly ask her followers for the Bug too cumbersome? Is there possibly an option to make it less so -- without allowing to carry any ingredients -- that you can think of? Because limiting pet's property was specifically intended.

Maybe disabling the Inventory Control feature would suffice? :-/

Our solution, which seems to work pretty well, is to disable the pet collar function and open the stash when we need to smith or potion things, distribute or sell our products, and the re-enable pet status.

Now I shall go try out the new version.

Actually, don't waste your time. I'll release a new version soon...

Well tested anyway, and it looks very good, well functions very good :) 

A funny issue is that if your char is pet, along with 2 followers who are pet, in a follower group of 6, all goes good as long as one pet will be left, either with or without other followers, the last pet will call itself for sex, resulting in no action at all, and the pet will have sex when called for so its not much of an issue, just funny :)

Thanks for your great mod!