for some reason, my game just does not like this mod. I have both the neccesary mods and their requirements buuuuut still nothing. 

It'll get passed the Bethesda logo and show me the Imperial logo.... and then it dies. Checked all my other Mods (not many) they arent the problem as far as I can tell. (Zaz, Devious, Lovers Lab, aroused, and some armor/class mods)

Help?

for some reason, my game just does not like this mod. I have both the neccesary mods and their requirements buuuuut still nothing. 

It'll get passed the Bethesda logo and show me the Imperial logo.... and then it dies. Checked all my other Mods (not many) they arent the problem as far as I can tell. (Zaz, Devious, Lovers Lab, aroused, and some armor/class mods)

Help?

99.9% of the time a crash at that point is because of a missing master file or an incorrect load order. Be sure you have:

Zaz Animation Pack

Sexlab Framework

Sexlab Aroused Redux (or the old Aroused)

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Integration

Also be sure you've downloaded the full versions of all of those and not just a patch.

If it still doesn't work install TES5Edit and run it. It will load up all the mods in your load order and stop when it finds a problem, letting you see what you need to look at.

Is this mod still active? If it is can I request and MCM option for gender sorting "fucktoy" events? I'm flattered that every woman wants to go lesbian for me but I'd prefer if it was just the guys :P

It's active, I just saw it as complete. Well, right till your request :)

This sounds like a good feature for the next release. I can make an "allow gay" toggle for the "public fucktoy" (where pets get assaulted by neutral folks if alone without followers). It will use NPC's game gender and ignore SexLab sexuality.

For the followers filtering though, I suppose that it should be up to the player to pick the correct followers, be it gays, futas, etc. Otherwise, to have a SexLab sexuality would mean a complete redesign of the "fucktoy" effect, with cell scans instead of the current quest-aliases.

Can we still not wear jewelry? I kept getting zapped until I died, and had no idea why, so I came here to read posts and see what's up, and I saw some about jewelry. A necklace and ring were the only things I had on.

Also, I couldn't find the collar at Jorvaskr, so I simply added it via console, and it isn't showing when I wear it. I have both creature mods that have the assets, along with DD Assets, Integration and Expansion, but I don't have any of the creature ESPs active, as I don't want creatures involved with my girl's vaj. Do you for some reason need the ESPs active too? It specifically says you don't, but I don't what else to think. :-/

Oh and where exactly is my stuff disappearing to when I equip it?

Inventory Control - limits your carrying capacity so that all the "unnecessary" stuff and/or excess gold is (kind of) sent to your companions (or saddle bags) right after you loot it.

I don't have anyone with me...

Edit: Misread about the collar's placement. I looked outside Jorvaskr on/under that bench. Still, can't see the collar on me.

Can we still not wear jewelry? I kept getting zapped until I died, and had no idea why, so I came here to read posts and see what's up, and I saw some about jewelry. A necklace and ring were the only things I had on.

Also, I couldn't find the collar at Jorvaskr, so I simply added it via console, and it isn't showing when I wear it. I have both creature mods that have the assets, along with DD Assets, Integration and Expansion, but I don't have any of the creature ESPs active, as I don't want creatures involved with my girl's vaj. Do you for some reason need the ESPs active too? It specifically says you don't, but I don't what else to think. :-/

Inventory Control - limits your carrying capacity so that all the "unnecessary" stuff and/or excess gold is (kind of) sent to your companions (or saddle bags) right after you loot it.

Edit: Misread about the collar's placement. I looked outside Jorvaskr on/under that bench. Still, can't see the collar on me.

You can mark jewelry as allowed in the mcm.

From the OP

REQUIREMENTS

Hentai Creatures (link, 1MB) OR More Nasty Critters (link, 83MB) - for collar resources (.esp is not needed if you don't want to use these mods).

My guess would be you don't have the collar meshes

You can mark jewelry as allowed in the mcm.
Okay, I'll check there. Not sure why I didn't see that when I first went into the MCM to adjust settings.

@Fredfish:

Also, I couldn't find the collar at Jorvaskr, so I simply added it via console, and it isn't showing when I wear it. I have both creature mods that have the assets, along with DD Assets, Integration and Expansion, but I don't have any of the creature ESPs active, as I don't want creatures involved with my girl's vaj. Do you for some reason need the ESPs active too? It specifically says you don't, but I don't what else to think.  :-/
Thought those came from the creature mods. I have both...

Maybe I'll simply do a good ol' fashioned reinstall. Using MO, so it shouldn't matter, but I'll do it anyway.

Well, the original design intent is:

- for PC pet - public service is enabled when the PC pet doesn't have teammates nearby (this can include horses if the option is enabled in MCM)

- for NPC pet - PC teammates are always prioritized over neutral people:

- if there are any aroused PC teammates - NPC pet should service them first (even horses, if the option is enabled)

- else NPC pet will service people that are neutral with the PC (should've been 'with the pet', but in most cases it works and the alternative would be too cumbersome)

So the public service should work without companions. Or there is a bug :-/

Thanks for the appreciation Yuni! It really helps with the motivation :)

Oh of course. =D I love this mod, I use it all the time. Everything works exactly as you intended it to.

What I meant is that I wish I could have me do public service even when I have a companion. =) I'm just slutty in-game, and I'm using untamed to have an animal pack, and leveling up your power in Untamed is a balancing act where you need to fuck more animals than humans, so being forced into public service helps keep me 'tame', rather makes it harder to level up my best skills, so on and so forth.

But yes, this mod is wonderful so far, please keep it up. ^_^

Bug Report: In current version, if you have a creature AND humanoid follower, and they both need service simultaneously, neither will trigger. It will try to start a threesome that doesn't work or something, I get a message 'you do not know how to have sex with Bear' sometimes, and sometimes it will just say '2 people need your service' and then NOT start a scene. Shall I put a papyrus, or is the solution obvious?

As an update, I think the 'do not know how to have sex with' is caused by me toggling it to use aggressive animations, as bear animations aren't aggressive, but the no-starting-scene bug is the same either way.

Only with "Force Open". And you must pass this condition: "random(0-100) + Arousal < Level / 2" to be able to proceed to the standard DD force opening routine.

You can also cheat it like this:

The easiest way is to increase your level

player.setlevel 200

You'll also probably want to use this command again to set it back after you're done...

I looked for a bit to see if i could find this issue wondering if i am doing something wrong with no luck.  So i was in a cave and tryed out a Draugr since 1.60.  All is fine, then i put collar on and it said, Jenna does not know how to...  a draugr.  What am i missing? should i say :)