Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Fixed the version

Yes I am getting the Devious Device version message also

Yep me too.

Ok holding off until there's a quick fix I guess. :(

I think that this is because of version change in SAR and DD mod should be updated to support SAR..

Fixed the version reporting to use the old number for DDI.  Hopefully, someday, these guys will not be so picky

Picky? Nah, not at all. It's a simple < comparison check. This error is caused by you having changed the versioning schema.

Version 11 < 20140124 (The minimum required version), thus the error is thrown. I'm not sure if DD is the only mod which actively cares about the version of it's dependencies, though if there are others, your schema change will have effected them as well.

That said, the next version update will properly recognize Redux. I'd advise holding off on changing your versioning schema until then.

I'm wondering: any idea if you think you can properly integrate the Sexlab Aroused Animations into this?  The only version Redneck put out was very much in beta, and while it's workable, it needs some finetuning, 'cause the animations when female characters are aroused override all animations, including walking--resulting in disconcerting and hilarious sliding-across-ground-while-fondling/covering-myself situations.

The only animations I ever saw in the code were masturbation one and I do not see how they are triggered.  If I find them, I will remove them and produce a dependent mod to replace them.  Aroused is just supposed to be a core mod and others use it to do thing.

The masturbation function is triggered by holding down the N key.  Redneck added it to the original Aroused because people kept requesting it.  That should help you find the scripting for it.

Don't touch that masturbation! It's good to have a mod that both tracks your arousal and comes with a kill switch to drop it down all in one - because Deviously Cursed Loot.

And doesn't add another esp on top of the 206+/4 merged esp of armors and whatnot as we juggle what to possibly smash together to get everything happily chugging along together.  :lol:

Any chance of you adding Race based arousal at some point?  I know you were trying to make it leaner, but just a little additional fat would be cool. :)

I think his/her/their task is to make the original more efficient while being compatible to mods which use it, rather than to add extra stuff. (for which I applaud them). No point in over egging the process at this stage.

J'Zargo doesn't appear to get aroused any more, no matter how hard I try *sniff*. Lydia's arousal is increasing. Does the new code take species into account? Do I need to pick another boyfriend?

As long as they are tagged as npc or creature, they get captured.  Here is Jzargo found and I check him/it out.  If he is a creature, try version 11.

J'Zargo is one of the apprentices in the mage's guild who can become a companion. He's also a Khajit.

His multiplier thing is at about 0.7 and I can not get that to change.

I'm not sure creatures are really fixed, unless it's intentional. Picking a random creature: Arousal = Exposure + Time Arousal, but TA is 0 since time rate is 0 and that won't move, doesn't matter how many days the creature in question goes without an orgasm.

Typo as mentioned by Groovtama, just noticed: I desires are gone.

And MCM menu still shows 20140124, but whatever.

Any chance of you adding Race based arousal at some point?  I know you were trying to make it leaner, but just a little additional fat would be cool. :)

How would you see this?  I mean would you like it if race a would only arouse race a actors and not race b actors?

I'm not sure creatures are really fixed, unless it's intentional. Picking a random creature: Arousal = Exposure + Time Arousal, but TA is 0 since time rate is 0 and that won't move, doesn't matter how many days the creature in question goes without an orgasm.

Fixed the MCM version thing in the next version.  It will be displayed as 14(20140124) hopefully to avoid future confusion.

I know that creatures are aroused by seeing a neked person now.  I tested it with the doggy in whiterun.  If you have a specific creature that you don't see getting aroused, let me know which one and where it is.  I don't have a creature mod installed, so I can only test its arousal by using the N key over time with a couple of neked followers.  Not sure about the TA thing.  I will have to check that out.

Fixed the MCM version thing in the next version.  It will be displayed as 14(20140124) hopefully to avoid future confusion.

I know that creatures are aroused by seeing a neked person now.  I tested it with the doggy in whiterun.  If you have a specific creature that you don't see getting aroused, let me know which one and where it is.  I don't have a creature mod installed, so I can only test its arousal by using the N key over time with a couple of neked followers.  Not sure about the TA thing.  I will have to check that out.

In my game, SL's Creature aroused works fine with all animals. The best and quicker way to check if the CA is working is to lower arousal threshold (inder 10) at PC and NPC and unchecked "both aroused" at PC in MCM menu.

In my game, SL's Creature aroused works fine with all animals. The best and quicker way to check if the CA is working is to lower arousal threshold (inder 10) at PC and NPC and unchecked "both aroused" at PC in MCM menu.

Is this your artwork gem in your signature?

Well I don't know then. I did a quick experiment with Vigilance.

His arousal, exposure and time rate were at 0 and days since last orgams around 100. Stood naked in front of him for 5 minutes real-time, this should raise exposure and thus arousal but nothing happened. I didn't gain exposure either consequently.

Manually maxed his time rate - three seconds later it was back to 0, no change in exposure or arousal for either party.

Manually maxed his exposure, not mine - within 10 seconds I had gained exposure and arousal, and Vigilance was now around max arousal. Cue forward a minute and he bones me.

Well I don't know then. I did a quick experiment with Vigilance.

His arousal, exposure and time rate were at 0 and days since last orgams around 100. Stood naked in front of him for 5 minutes real-time, this should raise exposure and thus arousal but nothing happened. I didn't gain exposure either consequently.

Manually maxed his time rate - three seconds later it was back to 0, no change in exposure or arousal for either party.

Manually maxed his exposure, not mine - within 10 seconds I had gained exposure and arousal, and Vigilance was now around max arousal. Cue forward a minute and he bones me.

Sorry t hear that circ. I took my char to the pack of the wolfs few times, and they immediately "jumped on her". Than I tried on my char, same thing. Horses immediately starting to have with my PC/NPC just as I approach to them. Have no problems with bears, trolls, cyber cats and so on.

I 'd like to ask some of you , to try to go to the guard house , at the entrance of White run, have sex with the guards inside ....

I'm always get ctd's when I do it, is it the same for every one else ?

BTW ,I haven't updated , yet , I'd like to know , if redux fixes that