Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Hi

When I try to launch the game with this mod it will not launch I use loot to sort out the mods. Vortex is my mode helper. i o

I have these installed

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-4-51

SkyUI_5_2_SE-12604-5-2SE

SG Textures Renewal UNP Options-35267-1-5

SexLabFramework_v162_FULL

SexLabAroused_V28b

Laura's Bondage Shop V1.20

FNIS Behavior 7_4_5-11811-7-4-5.1

Deviously Cursed Loot 7.3

DDx-4.2

DDi-4.2

DDa-3.0e

and I was just wondering if I can get some help

sorry for bad English if there is any

Just an FYI for anyone else out there who had my problem.

Problem:
Exposure raising even though there are no NPCs around, nothing naked around, no sex stuff happening, etc...

Possible Cause:

You have the mod "Forgotten Magic - Redone" and are using the conjuration spell "Blessed Weapon" (conjures the battleaxe with no body that attacks stuff).

Reason:

The NPC that is conjured by that spell, while invisible, has no armor/clothing defined as something it wears, so while "invisible", it is technically considered naked, especially by Sexlab Aroused.

Solution:

In the CK, create an armor with no armature/visuals and uses the body slot. Create an Outfit that has just that armor in it. Edit the "Blessed Weapon" NPC, set it to use the outfit you created, and add one invisible armor item to it's inventory (it currently only has the battleaxe).

The next time you conjure a Blessed Weapon, it will be wearing the invisible armor, so will no longer be detected as naked by SLA.

This was an annoying thing to track down, so hopefully if someone else is having this issue they come across this post!

6 hours ago, morpheousz said:

The NPC that is conjured by that spell, while invisible, has no armor/clothing defined as something it wears, so while "invisible", it is technically considered naked, especially by Sexlab Aroused.

:classic_cool:Tracking that down to the root must have been a beast. Good one!

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

would that have any nasty side effects that anyone knows of?

You should go for a complete clean save procedure.

Though it was years ago, when I made my switch .... ?

1 hour ago, FlufyFox said:

wheres the download link ?

*cough* You are joking, right?

How about having a look on the modpage? That big friendly and alluring button that says "click me" ?

Spoiler

Click!

c13.jpg.d5adc973150f4c8cb7fc4dbfc1e0044e.jpg

Me!

c14.jpg.1d8c0f7c065cb0684ab9cfb64b075634.jpg

10 minutes ago, worik said:

You should go for a complete clean save procedure.

Though it was years ago, when I made my switch .... ?

*cough* You are joking, right?

How about having a look on the modpage? That big friendly and alluring button that says "click me" ?

Reveal hidden contents

Click!

c13.jpg.d5adc973150f4c8cb7fc4dbfc1e0044e.jpg

Me!

c14.jpg.1d8c0f7c065cb0684ab9cfb64b075634.jpg

i did notice this 

Installation
Installing over the old aroused:
1. Start up a save and turn off the cloak spell in MCM, wait a full minute, then save your game.
2. Exit Skyrim and uninstall the old Aroused.
3. Install the new Aroused and run LOOT or similar
4. Run FNISForUsers
4. Reload your save and wait a few minutes after the message "SexLab Aroused upgraded to version xxx" and off you go.

Don't know how safe it would be in a mid playthrough.

24 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Don't know how safe it would be in a mid playthrough.

It did it ... once! Back in 2014

:classic_biggrin:So it boils down to your hunger for risk?

Jokes aside. I asked myself, what could go wrong and be the worst? My answer was: I would loose my save and had to start fresh again.

If you do that,  just follow the guidance.

And maybe get a save cleaner and clean the save file of old remnants.

12 hours ago, worik said:

It did it ... once! Back in 2014

:classic_biggrin:So it boils down to your hunger for risk?

Jokes aside. I asked myself, what could go wrong and be the worst? My answer was: I would loose my save and had to start fresh again.

If you do that,  just follow the guidance.

And maybe get a save cleaner and clean the save file of old remnants.

Well it's not the first time i took a risk like that, in fact i once downgraded a mod because i preferred the older version. And moving from 2014 to 2016 aroused can't be that big of a risk in my mind.

And i realized i did have redux but the very first version v17...

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, notatallnope said:

i dont know if this is a problem on my end or if i installed it incorectly 

One of those 2

First: Learn a bit about MO, e.g. watch some Youtube videos like

Now you know the basics.

And you should be able to fix it on your own and know which mistake you made and probably how to fix it.

I think my install is broken (kinda). I go to the Puppet master part, change some settings like Exposure Rate from 10 to 1 (getting to 100 to fast). then play a bit, go there again ad it is back to 10.... anyone know how I get it to stay there, ot at the least, stop reseting

6 hours ago, Matata said:

I think my install is broken (kinda). I go to the Puppet master part, change some settings like Exposure Rate from 10 to 1 (getting to 100 to fast). then play a bit, go there again ad it is back to 10.... anyone know how I get it to stay there, ot at the least, stop reseting

I was able to figure out what is causing it to reset but not the why. 

When I load a save it gets rest to 10

10 minutes ago, Ree45 said:

Activating Aroused V28b doesn't allow the game to start. Help?

Load order ?

Not being able to start usually means a missing master. So you probably forgot something, ignored a requirement or simply didn't sort your mods .

PS:

And being a bit more descriptive about "doesn't allow the game to start" could help as well.

59 minutes ago, worik said:

Load order ?

Not being able to start usually means a missing master. So you probably forgot something, ignored a requirement or simply didn't sort your mods .

PS:

And being a bit more descriptive about "doesn't allow the game to start" could help as well.

Fair enough, alright.

I have the current edition of SexLab already.

Attempting to run SKSE w/ Script extender will not start the game. I don't know how to order the mods without launching first. 

Did I overlook something while reading requirements?

Had you ever started a Skyrim game before and you are right now just adding Sexlab + SL-mods to it? Or is it the first time you go for a playthrough in Skyrim at all?

If it's the second choice, start here: https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0

If it is the first choice, the question of your load order remains: Which mods do you use, in which load order? If you can't answer that -> please start here first https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0

7 hours ago, worik said:

Had you ever started a Skyrim game before and you are right now just adding Sexlab + SL-mods to it? Or is it the first time you go for a playthrough in Skyrim at all?

If it's the second choice, start here: https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0

If it is the first choice, the question of your load order remains: Which mods do you use, in which load order? If you can't answer that -> please start here first https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0

d58ae06b6b06192d67f449d71e51c512.png
I at least started Skyrim once before modding. 

I'll check STEP.

13 minutes ago, Ree45 said:

I'll check STEP.

? Start there. And probably get Skyrim running with MUCH fewer mods first. Build it up later once you get the grip on it.

• If Mod Organizer is your tool of choice, you need to learn the concept and the meaning of left pane and right pane first. Go watch some videos or read up on that. Overwriting is an issue. Load order is another.
  • Never mix LE and SE mods, you did that. Fix it!
  • NEVER allow anything to overwrite XPMSE
  • sort your load order .... if you don't know how to do it manually start with a tool like LOOT

Ill stop here .... its simply too much.

5 hours ago, worik said:

? Start there. And probably get Skyrim running with MUCH fewer mods first. Build it up later once you get the grip on it.

• If Mod Organizer is your tool of choice, you need to learn the concept and the meaning of left pane and right pane first. Go watch some videos or read up on that. Overwriting is an issue. Load order is another.
  • Never mix LE and SE mods, you did that. Fix it!
  • NEVER allow anything to overwrite XPMSE
  • sort your load order .... if you don't know how to do it manually start with a tool like LOOT

Ill stop here .... its simply too much.

So after going through STEP while LL was down, and still being unable to launch Skyrim SE, I've determined that these unchecked mods won't allow me to start the game. 

5aff322d4ae02d8eaa0affe1592d35ea.png

(I had an incident where I found out the XP32 mod I had on was legacy skyrim >.> imagine my frustration when I found out after 4 hours of t-posing models)
However, no matter what I do, the Aroused and Tools won't allow my game to start. I've sorted all the mods with TOOL already, so now I'm lost.