• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, HypnoCrusader said:

Although I feel like at that point it's an error with the install if it's ignoring the fact that all equipped IDs are correct.

It could be many things, including buggy programming from Bethesda (possibly), buggy mission progression in this mod (most likely) or as you mentioned, an installation problem. (Unlikely)

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I've encountered a problem in the quest "Rubber parade" - the game freezes or even crashes when the mistress starts shouting "Citizens of Solitude" (sorry in advance for my bad English), what could be the problem?

It is possible to somehow skip this mission, but I would not want to do this, I want to completely complete the mission, and I already know that the main character will be asked to remove the mask

UPD:Fixed by completely uninstalling skyrim and completely reinstalling mods, after updating FNIS and bodysline!

Edited by TheSweetest123
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I purchased Skyrim SE 2 days ago and tried to install this mod first thing. I did 2 attempts and both were unsuccessful. The second time more than the first somehow. So the problem in the first attempt (I am using MO2 ), were that the gloves were not loading, there is a big red triangle on all rubber characters, also the boot movement system did not work. I also got stuck on the rubber hunt quest, I tried to bring the slave to the mistress, but she would not move, and when I enter the tower she follows me and then exits immediately after, and when I failed, the mistress just says stay and does nothing, so I tried a second time to install everything. Now it's somehow even worse, despite following the instructions to my best ability. Now every character is in a t pose, whenever moving and at all times in general. There are a lot of mistakes in the FNIS generation, as many of the mods are the 43 version, and I can't, for the life of me figure out,  how to fix them, some of those include, the high heels system, sexlab and sexlab aroused and I can't turn them off because the mod wont start without them. I don't know if the owner of the mod still cares or reads the msgs here, or anyone for that matter lol. However if anyone would be willing to help me with this, maybe we can dm or I am willing to hop on a discord call or sth it would be much appreciated!
Thank you in advance for your help!

6 hours ago, nikimarov said:

Hello everyone, I purchased Skyrim SE 2 days ago and tried to install this mod first thing. I did 2 attempts and both were unsuccessful. The second time more than the first somehow. So the problem in the first attempt (I am using MO2 ), were that the gloves were not loading, there is a big red triangle on all rubber characters, also the boot movement system did not work. I also got stuck on the rubber hunt quest, I tried to bring the slave to the mistress, but she would not move, and when I enter the tower she follows me and then exits immediately after, and when I failed, the mistress just says stay and does nothing, so I tried a second time to install everything. Now it's somehow even worse, despite following the instructions to my best ability. Now every character is in a t pose, whenever moving and at all times in general. There are a lot of mistakes in the FNIS generation, as many of the mods are the 43 version, and I can't, for the life of me figure out,  how to fix them, some of those include, the high heels system, sexlab and sexlab aroused and I can't turn them off because the mod wont start without them. I don't know if the owner of the mod still cares or reads the msgs here, or anyone for that matter lol. However if anyone would be willing to help me with this, maybe we can dm or I am willing to hop on a discord call or sth it would be much appreciated!
Thank you in advance for your help!

There are only a few problems left after trying my best to fix this. Firstly the latex gloves still show as a big triangle in the characters. Secondly the rubber hunt is still not doable. Finally the high heels mod (probably due to age of the mod) and the sexlab are not tunning correctly. Below are images for some help, which I hope are helpful. I would be thankful to anyone who could still help me! Thanks again. 
https://ibb.co/m8v8RX6 
https://ibb.co/dj2FMsN

6 hours ago, nikimarov said:

I purchased Skyrim SE 2 days ago

29 minutes ago, nikimarov said:

There are only a few problems left

You might want to start with only SE mods. The errors seem to be from using LE mods on SE. (wrong high heel version, wrong Sexlab or/and PapyrusUtil version)

Edited by donttouchmethere
Vor 6 Stunden sagte Nikimarov:

Hallo zusammen, ich habe Skyrim SE vor 2 Tagen gekauft und als Erstes versucht, diesen Mod zu installieren. Ich habe 2 Versuche gemacht und beide waren erfolglos. Beim zweiten Mal irgendwie mehr als beim ersten. Das Problem beim ersten Versuch (ich verwende MO2) bestand darin, dass die Handschuhe nicht belastet wurden, auf allen Gummizeichen ein großes rotes Dreieck zu sehen war und auch das Schuhbewegungssystem nicht funktionierte. Ich bin auch bei der Gummijagd-Quest steckengeblieben, ich habe versucht, die Sklavin zur Herrin zu bringen, aber sie hat sich nicht bewegt, und als ich den Turm betrete, folgt sie mir und verlässt ihn sofort danach, und als es mir nicht gelang, sagt die Herrin einfach bleibt und tut nichts, also habe ich ein zweites Mal versucht, alles zu installieren. Jetzt ist es irgendwie noch schlimmer, obwohl ich die Anweisungen nach besten Kräften befolgt habe. Jetzt ist jeder Charakter bei jeder Bewegung und zu jeder Zeit in seiner Pose. Es gibt viele Fehler in der FNIS-Generation, da viele der Mods die 43er-Version sind und ich beim besten Willen nicht herausfinden kann, wie ich sie beheben kann. Einige davon umfassen das High-Heels-System, Sexlab und Sexlab sind erregt und ich kann sie nicht ausschalten, weil der Mod ohne sie nicht startet. Ich weiß nicht, ob sich der Besitzer des Mods noch darum kümmert oder die Nachrichten hier liest, oder sonst irgendjemand, lol. Wenn jedoch jemand bereit wäre, mir dabei zu helfen, könnten wir uns vielleicht eine DM senden oder ich wäre bereit, an einem Discord-Anruf oder Ähnlichem teilzunehmen, wäre sehr dankbar!
Vielen Dank im Voraus für Ihre Hilfe!

The mod was developed for the "LE version" and according to their own statements they have acquired an "SE version".

Well - it is not an SE version but the AE version.

The SE version has been replaced by the AE version for 2 years and a mountain of mods developed for SE - does not work for AE.

But your problem is much deeper:

- already the LE-based mod was not free of bugs and problems

- there has never been a good port to SE

- the mod author is not active anymore for a long time

you are trying to ride a "dead horse" on a wrong Sykrim version

How is anyone supposed to help you with this?

3 hours ago, Miauzi said:

The mod was developed for the "LE version" and according to their own statements they have acquired an "SE version".

Well - it is not an SE version but the AE version.

The SE version has been replaced by the AE version for 2 years and a mountain of mods developed for SE - does not work for AE.

But your problem is much deeper:

- already the LE-based mod was not free of bugs and problems

- there has never been a good port to SE

- the mod author is not active anymore for a long time

you are trying to ride a "dead horse" on a wrong Sykrim version

How is anyone supposed to help you with this?

Oh I just asked cause I saw the until recently, for the past year, people have been communicating about that so I just tried my luck. I managed to find the all of the necessary mods for LE with a little more search today, so I guess from there on out there is nothing more I can do, but it never hurts to ask or try, I got the game for very cheap so its not a big deal for me!

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You might want to start with only SE mods. The errors seem to be from using LE mods on SE. (wrong high heel version, wrong Sexlab or/and PapyrusUtil version)

Yep I tried my best to find se versions for all mods I could, I removed the heels, everything I could I made to plugin 44 with the creation kit, the fnis tool and the mod manager do not give me any mistakes, but things that were suggested earlier in this thread seem very complicated for me, as a brand new user, so I was hoping someone would be able to I don't know, I guess offer a miracle of some kind :lol:. But maybe I got on this train wayyy too late as Miauzi said.

2 hours ago, nikimarov said:

Yep I tried my best to find se versions for all mods I could, I removed the heels, everything I could I made to plugin 44 with the creation kit, the fnis tool and the mod manager do not give me any mistakes, but things that were suggested earlier in this thread seem very complicated for me, as a brand new user, so I was hoping someone would be able to I don't know, I guess offer a miracle of some kind :lol:. But maybe I got on this train wayyy too late as Miauzi said.

So i finished the rubber hunt, but now the rubber party is very very buggy so idk how to go about that unfortunately. I will keep trying though!

7 hours ago, nikimarov said:

Firstly the latex gloves still show as a big triangle in the characters.

Guess that's because the meshes aren't covered to SE. You could replace the meshes manually with the ones from SE DD catsuits.

Means you copy the DD meshes, rename them to the files trapped in rubber uses and replace TIR files.

(probably textures too ?)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Guess that's because the meshes aren't covered to SE. You could replace the meshes manually with the ones from SE DD catsuits.

Means you copy the DD meshes, rename them to the files trapped in rubber uses and replace TIR files.

(probably textures too ?)

I have no idea how to go about that, sounds confusing, but will give it some tries. Thanks!

19 minutes ago, nikimarov said:

I am at the end of the rubber party but when the mistress says to wait, presumably to end the party nothing happens and i don't know how to skip it, any suggestions @donttouchmethere?

@HyperonicX explained well what to do in cases quest stages get stuck:

Ok, try this: Type in "showquesttargets" then find the one with "tir_", then type in "sqv tir_[insert rest of quest ID here]"

From there it will tell you what stage it is in. Then try "setstage tir_[rest of quest ID here] then the next number to the nearest 10, then see what happens.
If it fails, try the next nearest 10 from that until something happens.

At least this way you'll be able to continue on with the mod.

> Just read the last two pages how to do it (you find also hints for how to exchange meshes/textures by @Krynn)

In addition to:

Vor 26 Minuten sagte Nikimarov:

Ich bin am Ende der Gummiparty, aber als die Herrin sagt, ich solle warten, vermutlich um die Party zu beenden, passiert nichts und ich weiß nicht, wie ich sie überspringen soll. Irgendwelche Vorschläge @donttouchmethere ?

Personally, I would advise you to use a different mod.

You seem to have an affinity for "rubber" and "bondage" - combined with "dominant-versus-submessive".

There are some mods that have a very good implementation for the SE version AND are also maintained by the mod authors (and their helpers).

For beginners in dealing with such mods ... especially the installation ... from my point of view "Laura's Bondage Shop" is very suitable

(not only because I use this mod myself ... and in a separate blog story I discuss the individual quests (solutions)).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/107764-devious-devices-lauras-bondage-shop-13-jan-2023-v342/#comment-2374629

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

@HyperonicX explained well what to do in cases quest stages get stuck:

Ok, try this: Type in "showquesttargets" then find the one with "tir_", then type in "sqv tir_[insert rest of quest ID here]"

From there it will tell you what stage it is in. Then try "setstage tir_[rest of quest ID here] then the next number to the nearest 10, then see what happens.
If it fails, try the next nearest 10 from that until something happens.

At least this way you'll be able to continue on with the mod.

> Just read the last two pages how to do it (you find also hints for how to exchange meshes/textures by @Krynn)

In addition to:

Will do many thanks!!!

46 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Personally, I would advise you to use a different mod.

You seem to have an affinity for "rubber" and "bondage" - combined with "dominant-versus-submessive".

There are some mods that have a very good implementation for the SE version AND are also maintained by the mod authors (and their helpers).

For beginners in dealing with such mods ... especially the installation ... from my point of view "Laura's Bondage Shop" is very suitable

(not only because I use this mod myself ... and in a separate blog story I discuss the individual quests (solutions)).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/107764-devious-devices-lauras-bondage-shop-13-jan-2023-v342/#comment-2374629

probably will do soon, when I get tired from trying here thanks for the suggestion! Cheers.

7 hours ago, nikimarov said:

rubber party

You made me think (just hurts a little ^^).

It seems there are no other mods in Skyrim that offer to throw a party.

I looked around a little but can't find anything.

(not an orgy, a party! will end in an orgy anyways with my mods installed lol)

• 4 weeks later...