On 7/24/2022 at 7:24 AM, coffeeink said:

?? You don't need GitHub for that. The Source is all available. Or do you mean something else?

@hellagain hm, maybe some landmark modifications collide. Not a good solution, but you could just COC to the island. Normally SE ⇾ LE Modifications don't bring up this kind of issues if parsed through Cathedral.

He did a bunch of extra work after the last upload but he never finished, and none of it was shared anywhere, that is what I am talking about. Had he used something like GitHub, the community could have picked up the project and carried it forward.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, sky3blue said:

Hi there, 

sorry to ask, i use this mod at skyrim SE and use CBBE bodyslide. The problem is the gloves and the gasmask didnt attach/ clip to the rubber suit eventhough i already download the CBBE bodyslide for this mod. Is there any solution here? thankyou ^^

You can use the Rubber-Outfits that are in the Devious Devices folder if they work for you.
Copy them there and replace them by name with the ones in the Trapped in Rubber folder.

Edit:

Meshes/clothes/tir_catsuit and Textures/clothes/tir_catsuit Folder.

Edited by Krynn
7 hours ago, Krynn said:

You can use the Rubber-Outfits that are in the Devious Devices folder if they work for you.
Copy them there and replace them by name with the ones in the Trapped in Rubber folder.

Edit:

Meshes/clothes/tir_catsuit and Textures/clothes/tir_catsuit Folder.

Just the catsuit or  the gloves and the boots too? 

thankyou ^^

10 hours ago, sky3blue said:

Just the catsuit or  the gloves and the boots too? 

thankyou ^^

Basically anything you want to have.
You can also replace the outfit with as an example the one from the BDSM-Maid.

Edit:
But for your purposes it is also enough to use the DD Devices. Just create it in Outfit-Studio like you just did with your body, CBBE, UNP, or whatever, save it, rename it, and replace it with the ones in said folder.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/

Edited by Krynn
On 9/14/2022 at 6:35 PM, Krynn said:

Basically anything you want to have.
You can also replace the outfit with as an example the one from the BDSM-Maid.

Edit:
But for your purposes it is also enough to use the DD Devices. Just create it in Outfit-Studio like you just did with your body, CBBE, UNP, or whatever, save it, rename it, and replace it with the ones in said folder.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/

ah thankyou so much,

but the problems right now, when i get to the boat its always CTD, is there something wrong with the install, or is there any coc code to do it ^^

16 hours ago, sky3blue said:

but the problems right now, when i get to the boat its always CTD, is there something wrong with the install, or is there any coc code to do it ^^

I can't answer that, but the last time I played it (about half a year ago) the boat worked.

i'm getting a bug near the start once i've been to the office i'm told to go talk to the lady at the desk to make my decision,

and thats as far as it gets, when i try talking to the desk lady i get "this person is busy" and i can't talk to her.

anyone else getting this? i've tried reinstalls and fresh saves, can't seem to get past this point!

this mod looks FANTASTIC so i want to dive in! :P

Edited by VoreQ
11 hours ago, VoreQ said:

i'm getting a bug near the start once i've been to the office i'm told to go talk to the lady at the desk to make my decision,

and thats as far as it gets, when i try talking to the desk lady i get "this person is busy" and i can't talk to her.

anyone else getting this? i've tried reinstalls and fresh saves, can't seem to get past this point!

this mod looks FANTASTIC so i want to dive in! :P

Is it possible that you are confusing the mod with Rubber Facility?
There is no office here.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to ask,

in the rubber journey quest, after enter the cave and talk to mistress, there is nothing to do. The mistress said that i lose some gear but after the blank screen it do nothing.

Is there something wrong? Should there be a force greet or something?

thankyou so much ^^

8 minutes ago, sky3blue said:

sorry to ask,

in the rubber journey quest, after enter the cave and talk to mistress, there is nothing to do. The mistress said that i lose some gear but after the blank screen it do nothing.

Is there something wrong? Should there be a force greet or something?

thankyou so much ^^

Are you wearing any extra devices? Like a chastity belt or harness? That's why she's saying to lose some gear.

26 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

Are you wearing any extra devices? Like a chastity belt or harness? That's why she's saying to lose some gear.

hmm i think i didnt add anything, after the party, i go talk to the mistress, and then got bind like a pony horse without addition gear ?

44 minutes ago, sky3blue said:

yeah its gonna repeat the dialog when the mistress put the missing gear, is there any command to skip this? thankyou ^^

Have you tried reloading a previous save?

If so, then I've really got no idea why it's doing that.

You may have to put in the console "player.showinventory", see which items aren't part of the Trapped in Rubber mod, and see which ones have no names. Take note of their ID, particularly the first few digits.

If anything matches the TiR mod, leave it. If there is anything else that doesn't, then I suggest you type in "player.removeitem [insert ID digits here] 1" to remove it. (Replace the brackets with one of the ID code you may have found.

1 hour ago, HyperonicX said:

Have you tried reloading a previous save?

If so, then I've really got no idea why it's doing that.

You may have to put in the console "player.showinventory", see which items aren't part of the Trapped in Rubber mod, and see which ones have no names. Take note of their ID, particularly the first few digits.

If anything matches the TiR mod, leave it. If there is anything else that doesn't, then I suggest you type in "player.removeitem [insert ID digits here] 1" to remove it. (Replace the brackets with one of the ID code you may have found.

didnt know where is the item, but when i use cursed loot tools to remove all item, and talk to the mistress, its gone to blank screen and repeat again no force greet

ScreenShot21.png

Ok, try this: Type in "showquesttargets" then find the one with "tir_", then type in "sqv tir_[insert rest of quest ID here]"

From there it will tell you what stage it is in. Then try "setstage tir_[rest of quest ID here] then the next number to the nearest 10, then see what happens.
If it fails, try the next nearest 10 from that until something happens.

At least this way you'll be able to continue on with the mod.

On 10/2/2022 at 6:49 PM, HyperonicX said:

Ok, try this: Type in "showquesttargets" then find the one with "tir_", then type in "sqv tir_[insert rest of quest ID here]"

From there it will tell you what stage it is in. Then try "setstage tir_[rest of quest ID here] then the next number to the nearest 10, then see what happens.
If it fails, try the next nearest 10 from that until something happens.

At least this way you'll be able to continue on with the mod.

Alright after done it, there is no tir_ or what should i do so i can see all the quest? thankyou ^^

ScreenShot22.png

4 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

From there, you press PgUp to see more quests until you see the "tir_" quest.

ah i manage to get the sqv and the command told me about stage 50 with priority 60, but when i use the command setstage tir to 60 it cannot do it, is there any solution? thankyou^^

ScreenShot24.png