[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

So I installed your 4.12 rc and so far everything seems to be working, except the new dialogues. They don't show up at all. 

You have to have a male PC and a female NPC for them to show up.

Sorry for the late reply, I been having connection problems lately.

I am having isues with only one NPC. Its the redguard named Umanna that you encounter right after the centurion fight before blackreach. She is in the vampire thrall faction but everytime I feed on her or anyone in the cell she becomes hostile. If I activate her wile she is hostile she becomes freindly again.

I will use getinfaction but first I need to know what factions to check.

All the factions. Every single one of them.

Check our PM conversation, before it derailed... that's the faction you have to check.

Fair enough.

I don't think I'll delve too much into adding functions yet. Pretty noob here. But maybe a couple of locations to start.

By the way how do people feel about new lands. Doesn't feel like Skyrim has much elbow room for new locations. I mean I can go to a bandit fort in some places and see another bandit fort down the road. Of course there is under ground, which is probably where a lot of the illicit slave trade would be.

How about Solstheim? I am sure the dark elves would be more inclined to turn a blind eye to slavery considering it used to be legal in Morrowind.

Actually I was thinking of using this one as a world base

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52049/

It's big, beautiful, and comes stocked with land and animals. Thinking of doing a whole new discovered land thing involving the East Empire Company. First you sell them a few slaves, then they recruit you to help with the colonization of this new land. Of course while there you'll need to 'recruit' a work force.

Might be thinking out of my league though. First gotta get a couple of secret slaver markets started.

Been testing with several vanilla skyrim npcs, so far the despawn happened only once and on recently enslaved npc, so probably it just decided to run off when it went into that cursed forsworn keep (Dibella's Heart quest) to attack archer on the ramp. Reloaded the save and it didn't despawn this time, when I went in it was just fighting forsworn inside the keep (brave little lvl2 bandit xd).

So I guess whatever caused 3DNPCs slaves to despawn it was probably caused by 3DNPCs mod itself or save corruption/stars alignment/bad luck.

P.S. Been doing this on a clean install with only essential mods (graphical enhancements/USKP/Realistic force/Sexlab) and a new save game, will install 3DNPCs again and test with them to confirm 3DNPCs or save corruption as a culprit.

Fair enough.

I don't think I'll delve too much into adding functions yet. Pretty noob here. But maybe a couple of locations to start.

By the way how do people feel about new lands. Doesn't feel like Skyrim has much elbow room for new locations. I mean I can go to a bandit fort in some places and see another bandit fort down the road. Of course there is under ground, which is probably where a lot of the illicit slave trade would be.

How about Solstheim? I am sure the dark elves would be more inclined to turn a blind eye to slavery considering it used to be legal in Morrowind.

Actually I was thinking of using this one as a world base

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52049/

It's big, beautiful, and comes stocked with land and animals. Thinking of doing a whole new discovered land thing involving the East Empire Company. First you sell them a few slaves, then they recruit you to help with the colonization of this new land. Of course while there you'll need to 'recruit' a work force.

Might be thinking out of my league though. First gotta get a couple of secret slaver markets started.

sounds great, hope it works out

Been testing with several vanilla skyrim npcs, so far the despawn happened only once and on recently enslaved npc,

was said slave wearing a leash collar, sounds like an escape attempt, check original paradise halls thread for escapes or take proper measures to restrain you slave

iron slave collar keeps slaves where the belong after 60 submission

iron slave collar of leashing has an advanced leash option in the mcm

zaz and devious devices are also both compatible with the mod, if you can run those mods without issues, devious devices may need npc's slotted from mcm

Amazing mod blabla11!!!

There's nothing like this out there, you should be very proud of what you have accomplished!

I really love how you integrated vanilla voices for the npc's, it's a great touch.

All I have to suggest is adding more sex options, making everything work (I know it's implied, but still...), and I would suggest, at the least, compatibility with mods such as Devious Devices, Zaz whips and restraints, etc.

Also it would be nice to support hdt for breasts so they jingle when whipped, and a patch of sorts so that users with Enhanced Blood can use the whip and not cause an insane, bloody mess.

I have many other requests but they probably have already been stated by others and I'm too lazy to write out my gigantic list of stuffz. If you like suggestions like these and reply to me, I can offer some more.

Thanks for the mod!

One thing that's been bugging me is the consensual animations this mod uses. Maybe with a well-trained slave, but with badly trained or new slaves shouldn't it be considered rape?

I would use rape animations and classify it as so if any of the following are true:

• The Slave is > 60 submission.
  • It's from the "You need to be punished." menu.
  • Sexual Training is under a certain amount.

I'd like to see a "You live here now." option. Maybe with some sort of binding spell or sexy ritual that will rip their soul out if they leave the property or try to undo it. Then they just sandbox in the house or cell or whatever.

I've yet to fully train a slave, but is it possible to make them stop being so rude? If not a "I'll teach you to talk to me like that!" option that will raise their relationship level to get friendlier greetings would be great.

As for the new lands/questline idea: It's awesome... but you need to get more people to help you. That if a project with a much bigger scope, and if you try and do it yourself you'll probably burn out and quit partway though. Having more people doesn't just help split up the work, it helps keep you motivated and stuff.

Also I'd finish the core features of this mod before you look at doing that. Create a few smaller scale underground bases in skyrim, and then tie it all together with that idea.

Thanks again for the awesome work man! Hope my ideas and opinions help. :)

One thing that's been bugging me is the consensual animations this mod uses. Maybe with a well-trained slave, but with badly trained or new slaves shouldn't it be considered rape?

I would use rape animations and classify it as so if any of the following are true:

I'd like to see a "You live here now." option. Maybe with some sort of binding spell or sexy ritual that will rip their soul out if they leave the property or try to undo it. Then they just sandbox in the house or cell or whatever.

I've yet to fully train a slave, but is it possible to make them stop being so rude? If not a "I'll teach you to talk to me like that!" option that will raise their relationship level to get friendlier greetings would be great.

As for the new lands/questline idea: It's awesome... but you need to get more people to help you. That if a project with a much bigger scope, and if you try and do it yourself you'll probably burn out and quit partway though. Having more people doesn't just help split up the work, it helps keep you motivated and stuff.

Also I'd finish the core features of this mod before you look at doing that. Create a few smaller scale underground bases in skyrim, and then tie it all together with that idea.

Slaves being rude is a core mechanic of PAH, if you didn't notice there is a whole type of slave training for that (Anger training). It's accessed from Ok slave->From now on you will address me properly. Also, there is a plenty of mods that allow you to set home for the followers/NPCs or make them sandboxing on wait command/idle.

Amazing mod blabla11!!!

There's nothing like this out there, you should be very proud of what you have accomplished!

I really love how you integrated vanilla voices for the npc's, it's a great touch.

All I have to suggest is adding more sex options, making everything work (I know it's implied, but still...), and I would suggest, at the least, compatibility with mods such as Devious Devices, Zaz whips and restraints, etc.

Also it would be nice to support hdt for breasts so they jingle when whipped, and a patch of sorts so that users with Enhanced Blood can use the whip and not cause an insane, bloody mess.

I have many other requests but they probably have already been stated by others and I'm too lazy to write out my gigantic list of stuffz. If you like suggestions like these and reply to me, I can offer some more.

Thanks for the mod!

The breast will jiggle if you use a HDT body and skeleton. It has nothing to do with PAH or extension, as it doesn't use any specific skeleton or body mesh for the slaves. And Enhanced Blood mod... Not sure if it's possible to make lower amount of blood for one specific weapon... Use small wounds and small blood pools/splats textures from Enhanced Blood mod itself.

Been testing with several vanilla skyrim npcs, so far the despawn happened only once and on recently enslaved npc,

was said slave wearing a leash collar, sounds like an escape attempt, check original paradise halls thread for escapes or take proper measures to restrain you slave

zaz and devious devices are also both compatible with the mod, if you can run those mods without issues, devious devices may need npc's slotted from mcm

Just a regular iron neck collar. But I was just testing on a clean install and new save game to find the cause why my highly trained slaves from an old install kept despawning everytime they went into different cell than me.

I have a question, if I enslave Gerdur then release her. Would she return to Riverwood?

No.

Amazing mod blabla11!!!

Thanks for the mod!

Suggestions are always welcome (but don't be disappointed if I shoot them down ;) ).

Chekist answered for me already, so I won't repeat it :)

If the slave is not trained enough yet, you should not get consensual sex topics ("Open your mouth and if you bite down, I'll rip your teeth out", "Your cunt is going hurt for a week after this.", "Lets see how rebellious you are after I ream your ass.") or animations. I'm not happy with the conditions yet, but it is there...

The new lands/questline is not my plan... And since I'm not good at writing any sort of dialogue/story it wouldn't distract from the development of mechanics, since I'd have to enslave convince someone else to do it for me anyway ;)

i feel like you should always use those options when doing punishments. I don't want to fuck my slaves like a lady. They're just fuck-toys for my use, not my wife.

That's actually a good point, I'll give you a toggle for that.

Also, as I said above, I'm not really happy with the current conditions, but I haven't had time/nerves to redo them yet. But next release(Candidate) will have an "always use aggro" toggle.

ok this is odd, I got the message for the number of slaves I have, I had 6 but it came up 1/50, I checked the MCM it says I have 4/50, but the slave list only has Captain Marma my first slave. So I went to where 2 of my slaves are being held, they are there and are still my slaves

(When reporting an issue, ALWAYS name your version and attach a log file)

Amazing mod blabla11!!!

There's nothing like this out there,....

All I have to suggest is .... compatibility with mods such as Devious Devices, Zaz whips and restraints, etc.

already implemented for many many versions

if you're having issues wih zaz, check load order and fix zaz first then check "number of npc's slotted" thru dd mcm

the following load order works, use only those that apply

zaz

Devious devices assets

sexlab dialogues (only required for sd)

devious devices integration and expansion

daymoyl and dawnguard addon

sanguines debauchery

paradise halls

ph addons

ph sl extension

Just a regular iron neck collar. But I was just testing on a clean install and new save game to find the cause why my highly trained slaves from an old install kept despawning everytime they went into different cell than me.

fresh caught slave with just an iron slave collar uses escape mechanics, can't really compare that to the previous games slaves that had training and somehow vanished

ok this is odd, I got the message for the number of slaves I have, I had 6 but it came up 1/50, I checked the MCM it says I have 4/50, but the slave list only has Captain Marma my first slave. So I went to where 2 of my slaves are being held, they are there and are still my slaves

what version are you running and what's the subission levels of the slaves and does the slave count fix when you click the number of slaves from mcm

also, the log helps blabla identify why its misbehaving

if you're having the same issue i did we can fix it

(When reporting an issue, ALWAYS name your version and attach a log file)

sounds like a vague description of my issue before we discovered from the log that 1 had escaped

have you released the new pahcore to the public

u should try this for beautification of the bandits and hags XD 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11060/?

ok, the pre-requisisites for that help alot, need more leash collars to keep those sexies around, But the mod itself states its not compatible with the newer versions of appachi hair and 1.1 it needs is no longer available

Long story short, I wrote an eloquent and lengthy reply to this post and it was erased. I'm NOT typing that all again, so the basic idea is that i have HDT and the skeleton (XPMS) set up all working perfectly fine. I was just saying that on impact with the whip, breasts should move. Are you saying that this is not possible, or just not been implemented by blabla11?

And for Enhanced blood textures, I meant that the mod author should make file edit within EBT (.ini file possibly? I'm not sure what EBT uses...) to make the whip cause no blood effects.

I also had a long list of other things i think should be added, but  I'm not retyping that at the moment. Oh and in reply to blabla11, I completely understand if you choose not to implement support for the mods I suggested. It's your mod, you are free to do whatever you please with it. That being said, have you tried using Devious Devices or Zaz's whips and restraints yet? I cannot recommend them enough, and I feel they would perfectly complement this mod.

Anyways, thanks for update 4.13! I'm just about to try it out.

EDIT: Pure stupidity on my behalf, I should have reread the mod description. Forgive me if you also mentioned DD somewhere...

sounds like a vague description of my issue before we discovered from the log that 1 had escaped

have you released the new pahcore to the public

Yes, that's in 4.13

Long story short, I wrote an eloquent and lengthy reply to this post and it was erased. I'm NOT typing that all again, so the basic idea is that i have HDT and the skeleton (XPMS) set up all working perfectly fine. I was just saying that on impact with the whip, breasts should move. Are you saying that this is not possible, or just not been implemented by blabla11?

And for Enhanced blood textures, I meant that the mod author should make file edit within EBT (.ini file possibly? I'm not sure what EBT uses...) to make the whip cause no blood effects.

I also had a long list of other things i think should be added, but  I'm not retyping that at the moment. Oh and in reply to blabla11, I completely understand if you choose not to implement support for the mods I suggested. It's your mod, you are free to do whatever you please with it. That being said, have you tried using Devious Devices or Zaz's whips and restraints yet? I cannot recommend them enough, and I feel they would perfectly complement this mod.

Anyways, thanks for update 4.13! I'm just about to try it out.

EDIT: Pure stupidity on my behalf, I should have reread the mod description. Forgive me if you also mentioned DD somewhere...

I don't know how HDT determines when some bodypart should move, same for EBT, I just don't know how to block the blood spray.

DD & zad aren't specifically implemented, but with the right loadorder they seem to work (see CliftonJDs post).

The problem with mod support is that most other mods require hard dependencies and I avoid those like the plague. If there is a way to support other mods with soft dependencies (currently Sexslaves for BanditCamps (& More SexSlaves), Dawnguard & JContainers), I'm usually willing to do it (unless it goes against what I want this mod to be)

Also it always helps to point me to (or provide) information on how to do stuff with soft dependencies. My time is limited, recently I've been mostly bugfixing or doing quick features, so the less time I have to spend on a suggestion, the better (the chances you get what you want)

Forgive me for being vague. I have DD and Zaz running perfectly fine with your mod. As for the hard dependencies issue, I was suggesting a toggle-able feature in the MCM menu which would allow users with DD or Zaz to use items from those mods with yours, for example, the whips and crops from Zaz, integrating collars from those mods, wearing a gag prevents the slave from speaking and instead they moan and have to do whatever you say, and also possibly having slaves react differently when in Devious Devices. I know that what I'm asking is not easy, and I know what It's like to be on a limited time schedule. Once I have time myself, I'll look into some of the things I'm requesting so that maybe I could add them (as a sort of third-party compatibility patch), would you be fine with that?

I personally do not have much knowledge when it comes to mod dependencies or such, but I will definitely do further research when time is available.

Of course, this would probably take forever for me to do. I think that it would be a good idea to have another poll voting on (eventual) DD and Zaz compatibility and/or dependency.

As for EBT, It's not that big of a deal. I'd much rather use this mod than that, and I'm sure that others in the same situation would agree, so it's not really a big deal.

Further ideas:

A great feature, if you choose to use Zaz, would be tying NPC's up through dialogue (a mod called "Lets tie you up!" already does this, but integrating this with your mod and adding more options would be great).

Also if you want to add a method of torturing the slave with pleasure while preventing orgasm, SexLab Aroused compatibility is obviously the way to go. But to make the experience better, I would suggest compatibility with SexLab Aroused Animations. This mod plays aroused idles when the NPC's arousal level is over a certain amount. With a bit of tweaking, you could probably make it play other animations or possibly even facial expressions that reflect their current conditions (just speculation).

This is all that I have written for now.

Btw update 4.13 is great, Works like a charm!

Forgive me for being vague. I have DD and Zaz running perfectly fine with your mod. As for the hard dependencies issue, I was suggesting a toggle-able feature in the MCM menu which would allow users with DD or Zaz to use items from those mods with yours, for example, the whips and crops from Zaz, integrating collars from those mods, wearing a gag prevents the slave from speaking and instead they moan and have to do whatever you say, and also possibly having slaves react differently when in Devious Devices.

Using DD/Zaz items as restraints should be easy enough (if they have Keywords), but would require my planned rewrite of the escape mechanism (right now it's run away/don't run away)

Dialogue is more difficult, since I have no clue how to swap dialogue on the fly. So I'd have to handle it with the CK, which can't handle soft dependencies.

Once I have time myself, I'll look into some of the things I'm requesting so that maybe I could add them (as a sort of third-party compatibility patch), would you be fine with that?

Sure, knock yourself out ;) If I like what you did, I might even incorporate it into Extension.

A great feature, if you choose to use Zaz, would be tying NPC's up through dialogue (a mod called "Lets tie you up!" already does this, but integrating this with your mod and adding more options would be great).

Will come eventually (see main post).

Also if you want to add a method of torturing the slave with pleasure while preventing orgasm, SexLab Aroused compatibility is obviously the way to go. But to make the experience better, I would suggest compatibility with SexLab Aroused Animations. This mod plays aroused idles when the NPC's arousal level is over a certain amount. With a bit of tweaking, you could probably make it play other animations or possibly even facial expressions that reflect their current conditions (just speculation).

That's been a suggestion from a user, I like the idea but haven't planned its implementation yet.

Forgive me for being vague. I have DD and Zaz running perfectly fine with your mod..., I was suggesting a toggle-able feature in the MCM menu which would allow users with DD or Zaz to use items from those mods with yours, for example, the whips and crops from Zaz,

here's the thing you seem to miss

dd and zaz cuffs and even the dd boots will restrain your slaves as any other npc - that is the slowness effects and loss of sprint

the whps and crops in zaz i haven't tested yet, but i've seen whips from sd used on player slave inflict heavy damage :

Any weapon that inflicts damage on the slave used by player will train the slaves, including your natural unmodded fists, or even the bound sword spell, the only special ability the whip has is its damage is so low you don't risk killing your slaves

if you choose to play a succubus and a good fuck drains the slave's health they won't realize what's happened, if however you choose to heal the slave afterwords then the slave gets training for it added to the sex training dialog used

if you're in combat against a large foe and choose to heal your slaves again they get training for it there too

integrating collars from those mods,

those do use keywords of some type, if anybody'd like to add them it'd be great to have more collars, but could it be done without a hard-depandency

if anybody can figure this out or make a patch for this, would those be counted as regular collars to the slaves or leash collars, we desparately need more leash collars

(current ingredients from ph are common soul gem and glow dust, a bit hard to come by)

wearing a gag prevents the slave from speaking and instead they moan ,

that i think might be the hardest feature to implement, plays against the core of the mod to do this

if you do get past the dependency issue, you'll need extra code that forces the gag keywords to prevent rebellios speech (currently ph intentionaly has speech that rebels or submits)

those do use keywords of some type, if anybody'd like to add them it'd be great to have more collars, but could it be done without a hard-depandency

if anybody can figure this out or make a patch for this, would those be counted as regular collars to the slaves or leash collars, we desparately need more leash collars

(current ingredients from ph are common soul gem and glow dust, a bit hard to come by)

Yeah, that's easy enough. I'll just check for DD during loading, grab the Keywords directly from the mod and then add a check on them in the relevant functions.

Don't know about them being normal or leashed yet tho, I'll have to take a look (suggestions are welcome). Also depends, of course, on me being able to easily distinguish between them.

Would be nice if you can add possibility to make slave a waiter/housemaid/miner/gatherer like in this mod: nexusmods(.)com/skyrim/mods/64382

Planned for 0.1H

At least as a basic implementation. Although I may take some inspiration from the mod you linked ;) Never mind, author didn't include source files...

Yeah, that's easy enough. I'll just check for DD during loading, grab the Keywords directly from the mod and then add a check on them in the relevant functions.

Don't know about them being normal or leashed yet tho, I'll have to take a look (suggestions are welcome). Also depends, of course, on me being able to easily distinguish between them.

that'd be great

only thoughts i could give is we need more leash collars

but i wonder if the dd collars would be able to implement the same leash system that sd uses and if pinky or anybody could tell us about those, just thinking it sounds more realistic, possibly better leash system than ph leashes

that'd be great

only thoughts i could give is we need more leash collars

but i wonder if the dd collars would be able to implement the same leash system that sd uses and if pinky or anybody could tell us about those, just thinking it sounds more realistic, possibly better leash system than ph leashes

Not a good day to code... Just took me 20 minutes to do an If-Statement...

Had a quick look at DD, found a collar-keyword (using that for the moment), but as far as I can see, none of DDs collars present themself to be leashed under the current system.

Archived