[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Hello all!

This mod is pure awesomeness!  It totally dovetails into other mods great, such as Hentai Pregnancy and Milk Economy, as well as others. 

There's one small problem though.  The renaiming of slaves will cause problems when ran with any of the "follower" mods available elsewhere, in the same way Jaxonz Renamer does.  This isn't a problem really as long as you don't accidently make a slave into a follower.  I have so many mods, I get dialogue cropping up all over the place.  I get dialog to turn a slave into a follower crop up when I talk to them (for instance, I get the slave "follow me" and the companion "come with me" dialogue at the same time).  As long as I don't pick the wrong one, the mod is fine.  I use UFO btw (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) and there's definately a conflict. 

I don't think there's anything that can be done about this (except to be careful).   All the slave functions work just fine otherwise.  Just wanted to state this problem though as a head's up.  You'll know if there's a conflict though, the slave's name will vanish and they become totally unselectable.

i can tell you i don't have issues with the mod running aft, but i've found issues with the renamer and radiant prostitution tweaked cuz they both need the jcontainer and radiant prostitution includes a much older version, but rp so old it might not be compatible with the new skse files either, i'm having to start another new game to troubleshoot that issue now just got done updating my skse to the beta to use a different mod's update

i'll update my progress on that as it comes along, for now i'd suggest you try updating to the latest jcontainer and loading ufo after all paradise halls mods

There's one small problem though.  The renaiming of slaves will cause problems when ran with any of the "follower" mods available elsewhere, in the same way Jaxonz Renamer does.  This isn't a problem really as long as you don't accidently make a slave into a follower.

Please specify those problems.

(for instance, I get the slave "follow me" and the companion "come with me" dialogue at the same time).  As long as I don't pick the wrong one, the mod is fine.  I use UFO btw (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) and there's definately a conflict.

I run UFO fine with it. Just do what CliftonJD suggests:

for now i'd suggest you try updating to the latest jcontainer and loading ufo after all paradise halls mods

'cause Clifton knows best ;)

Hello all!

This mod is pure awesomeness!  It totally dovetails into other mods great, such as Hentai Pregnancy and Milk Economy, as well as others. 

There's one small problem though.  The renaiming of slaves will cause problems when ran with any of the "follower" mods available elsewhere, in the same way Jaxonz Renamer does.  This isn't a problem really as long as you don't accidently make a slave into a follower.  I have so many mods, I get dialogue cropping up all over the place.  I get dialog to turn a slave into a follower crop up when I talk to them (for instance, I get the slave "follow me" and the companion "come with me" dialogue at the same time).  As long as I don't pick the wrong one, the mod is fine.  I use UFO btw (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) and there's definately a conflict. 

I don't think there's anything that can be done about this (except to be careful).   All the slave functions work just fine otherwise.  Just wanted to state this problem though as a head's up.  You'll know if there's a conflict though, the slave's name will vanish and they become totally unselectable.

the follow me problem you are having with UFO could be load order related I have UFO as well and do not have this problem

Hi all, I done goofed too!  Turns out that the line that was giving me problems with slaves comes from a mod called "My Home is Your Home."  There's a dialogue line "let's talk about home..." that lets you rehome followers.  This is the one that was making slaves unselectable.   I have tons of mods and I'm sure my load order is totally wonko, so its probably something I'm doing. 

BTW, thanks for the advice about jcontainers, I went and got the most up to date version.

So, UFO is fine, I was blaming the wrong mod. 

I've noticed that slaves are made to not be killable.  Is this something that could be made optional in a future update?  I often do make followers "essential" so they can't be killed by traps and enemies (UFO does this as you probably know) but I'd rather have an option.  The way I see slaves is that they are totally redshirt expendable.  Plus, I can capture slaves by the dozens in fights, so they aren't as irreplaceable as followers.   Even if they just get stupidly killed by traps, wouldn't bother me too much (lol!).  Just a suggestion I had.

I've noticed that slaves are made to not be killable.  Is this something that could be made optional in a future update?  I often do make followers "essential" so they can't be killed by traps and enemies (UFO does this as you probably know) but I'd rather have an option.  The way I see slaves is that they are totally redshirt expendable.  Plus, I can capture slaves by the dozens in fights, so they aren't as irreplaceable as followers.   Even if they just get stupidly killed by traps, wouldn't bother me too much (lol!).  Just a suggestion I had.

Slaves can die. They are only protected (always go into bleedout, once in bleedout and hit again, they die) instead of essential (never die unless killed by a script).

I don't think I can add a toggle for that since I do this by setting an option in the alias and there is no function setProtected() on those.

Hi. Just a quick question. One of my slaves fell out of bounds from a cell after doing a three-some inside a wall and I can't find the slave ever since. Is there anyway I can get the reference ID of the said slave so I can conveniently use console prid moveto player? The slave is still in the slave list.

edit:Oh I should mention that I'm using paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.4.15.7z A great conversion to SL by the way

edit2:nevermind, turning off game and loading resolved the issue  :D

All hail blabla11. Mother of god you just made my dream come true! :D

Idea for future development - customization of issue of slavery being legal. Maybe make Stormcloacks pro-slavery and Imperials anti-slavery or something like that. Maybe entirely leave for player control which hold should be allow the slavery.

All hail blabla11. Mother of god you just made my dream come true! :D

Idea for future development - customization of issue of slavery being legal. Maybe make Stormcloacks pro-slavery and Imperials anti-slavery or something like that. Maybe entirely leave for player control which hold should be allow the slavery.

I haven't even started implementing the legality of slavery...

So I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it, but there will be at least a toggle to turn it off or on.

What asks can slaves do? Mine? Work a grain grinding wheel? Alchemy / blacksmith / leatherwork / cook?

the idles once had that, but were asked to be disabled, aside from that there's no asking them to do it

What asks can slaves do? Mine? Work a grain grinding wheel? Alchemy / blacksmith / leatherwork / cook?

the idles once had that, but were asked to be disabled, aside from that there's no asking them to do it

the idles once had this, but somebody asked to disable them, there's currently no asking to do anything, except for rare exceptions the slaves get kind seems to be based on factions their

Hello all!

the follow me problem you are having with UFO could be load order related I have UFO as well and do not have this problem

yes, paradise halls states that on nexus

Hi all, I done goofed too!  Turns out that the line that was giving me problems with slaves comes from a mod called "My Home is Your Home."  There's a dialogue line "let's talk about home..." that lets you rehome followers.  This is the one that was making slaves unselectable.   I have tons of mods and I'm sure my load order is totally wonko, so its probably something I'm doing. 

BTW, thanks for the advice about jcontainers, I went and got the most up to date version.

So, UFO is fine, I was blaming the wrong mod. 

ok, my home is your home doesn't have that issue either, so that's another issue with load order

the immortal slave issue i'd suspect is coming from ufo

Your load order should be as follows:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

... other Bethesda DLCs

paradise_halls.esm

... other stuff

paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp

paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp

paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp

Important for U.F.O Users (thanks etaineleanor):

>correct loadorder:

paradise_halls.esm

Other stuff

paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp

paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp

paradise_halls_xxxxx.esp

finally U.F.O.

that's what paradise halls autor states, but i'm going to show you my adjustments to that that work (i don't use ufo so i'll trust he's right leaving it at the bottom, but other things there need changed)

load any npc adding mods here

zaz and devious devices

Other stuff (any npc's with devious addons here)

aft

my home is your home

daymoyl and dawnguard addon

sanguine's debauchery

simple slavery

alt start and immerslave here

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls_farengars_study .esp

pah_merchant_addon.esp---has anybody seen this merchant yet

paradise_halls_fellglowslave_camp.esp

ph_sl_extension

finally U.F.O.

might need to move radiant prostitution here, but that's still being tested

hair mods say they need to be here

would suggest trying with a loot config and customize it til its close enough you can manually configure it to look like this

http://loot.github.io/

From jcontainers:

Versioning note

JContainers uses semantic versioning scheme - API.FEATURE.PATCH. Essence:

- API version increases when API changes in backward-incompatible way. Note that it's possible to run different plugins with different API versions in parallel. E.g. JC 3.x can be installed alongside with 4.x

- FEATURE version increases when functionality added in a backwards-compatible manner. Mod requiring JC 3.1 will perform well with JC 3.2 and above

- PATCH version increases when tiny bug fixes added.

does this mean an older mod should work fine with newer mods usng the jcontainer or that some versions are too different to be compatible, but multiple versions can be run together----would it be possible to run the newer current version of jcontainer for the ph sl extension alongside the older version included with radiant prostitution

Depends on RP...

If they use the same version as me and altered something in the JContainer code, then no.

If they use the same version as me and didn't alter JContainer code, then yes.

If they use a different version as me, then yes.

Hi all, I done goofed too!  Turns out that the line that was giving me problems with slaves comes from a mod called "My Home is Your Home."  There's a dialogue line "let's talk about home..." that lets you rehome followers.  This is the one that was making slaves unselectable.  

revising my statements on "my home is your home" mod, been a while since i'd tested that follower mod on slaves  i'd forgotten the results on it, but basically it over-rides the paradise halls "wait for me here" with a dismissal package, the teleport functions of the "let's go to your home" command work fine so long as you never tell that slave to wait here after using that mod to give it a home

the slave no longer selectable would be a load order issue still, but even with it working the "wait here" command starts the paradise halls dismissal, so the slave will wlk to the designated "home" and then walk away a free slave

I'd need the source to check for differences...

the scripts with their relevant source code here

rp_scripts.zip

So I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it, but there will be at least a toggle to turn it off or on.

Seeing how many bandits are roaming around all holds of skyrim i highly doubt any Jarl would be against enslaving them.

You can start with Markarth as i honestly cant imagine the situation that Jarl of the Reach would be against enslavement of the forsworn if he would get an offer to help get rid of them.

Other holds could follow the example.

Seeing how many bandits are roaming around all holds of skyrim i highly doubt any Jarl would be against enslaving them.

You can start with Markarth as i honestly cant imagine the situation that Jarl of the Reach would be against enslavement of the forsworn if he would get an offer to help get rid of them.

Other holds could follow the example.

From a realism perspective (lol I know we're on loverslab)...

The bandit problem would likely be dealt with most effectively by first imprisonment and interrogation for information followed by execution. Slavery allows them a chance to escape and probably isn't as harsh of a punishment as execution.

The bandit problem would likely be dealt with most effectively by first imprisonment and interrogation for information followed by execution. Slavery allows them a chance to escape and probably isn't as harsh of a punishment as execution.

Sure but so far they are trying to do so and fail miserably.

They are aware that they got a serious problem - income from trade is going to hell as every single trade caravan gets attacked. And "war effort needs money, money and even more money..." - Napoléon Bonaparte.

That would be a serious problem especially for Markarth which lives from silver trade.

But they are also aware that they are unable to solve that problem by themselves - their own forces are stretched too thin because of war.

And now a Slave Hunter approaches a Jarl with - "We will help you solve your problem. All we ask in return is that you make what we do legal". "We can even pay you if you agree that we claim one of Forsworn camps as our base".

I figure that Silverblood family would have little hesitation if they would be promised that trade routes would be safe once again.

War effort always was calling for desperate measures.

I like the Forsworn idea and reasoning.

But for your normal bandits it'll be harder, since Forsworn can be identified by their facemarks, normal bandits are harder to tell from civilians...

My current "idea" is to mark all slaves with collars as illegal, since once they don't need them anymore, it'd need a more sophisticated mechanic to have them identify themselves as slaves.

Well you dont have to set official business in every hold.

Officially slavery could be legal only in the reach.

Other holds - they could... look the other way for as long as there would be no reports of the missing citizens. Especially if they would keep hearing rumors about various criminal hideouts that suddenly got... abandoned...  :P

I think Ulfric would love to buy High Elves, just tell him they are Thalmor or bandits.

If he thinks they are Thalmor he'll train them to fight in the war.

I also figure  he would  pay a great deal for Elywen, and Tulius's traitor Legate (can't remember her name)

With the influence of Maven in Riften I see slavery being Legal there too.

....This is the one that was making slaves unselectable.  ...

ok, i was finally able to duplicate your issue, but its nothing to do with "my home is your home", its the scripts running on the npc :

next time you encounter the isue goto ph sl extension mcm and find where the slave's name would be on the list and give it a name

basically you've encountered thru that mod the bug i've been trying to track down the source of that others have noticed other renamer mods have - the slaves can sometimes forget their names and any npc without a name in skyrim is unselectable

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, interesting. The Original paradise falls does not work for me anymore for some reason. people never go into bleedout and just die, making it impossible for me to enslave them. 

Maybe I'll have more luck with this one. 

that was the same for me.  However, this mod is working well.  I just need a book on how to training the slaves.

Archived