[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

that'd be great

only thoughts i could give is we need more leash collars

but i wonder if the dd collars would be able to implement the same leash system that sd uses and if pinky or anybody could tell us about those, just thinking it sounds more realistic, possibly better leash system than ph leashes

Not a good day to code... Just took me 20 minutes to do an If-Statement...

Had a quick look at DD, found a collar-keyword (using that for the moment), but as far as I can see, none of DDs collars present themself to be leashed under the current system.

take a break or the day off from coding and decide if you want ask skyrimill how he leashes with sd

from what i gather those start with leash ready using a d-ring on the collar then get attached thru an npc to player dialog, but yes, i'm sure you'll need to change or add code to use those leashes Or to have ph accept dd collars under the same rule as leash collars

oh, another idea, could set-up zaz collars as being the same as the iron-collar to ph and dd collars the same as leash collars (the locked command in dd could represent the leashes compared to the removable option of zaz)

Okay thanks guys, that really answers most of my questions for now.

In the meantime, I'm getting my hands dirty messing around with the CK and editing one of the Paradise Halls add-ons (Slavers Hideout), hopefully to gain some modding experience in preparation for the day when I start working on making a patch. I will post an update here to whatever I make just in case someone is interested.

By the way, blabla11, any ideas on when the next update will be? Sorry for sounding so impatient, I'm just excited on what you're going to implement next...

By the way, blabla11, any ideas on when the next update will be? Sorry for sounding so impatient, I'm just excited on what you're going to implement next...

The next update? When everything under ToDo 0.1H is green.

The next RC? When I fixed a bug or implemented something.

Okay, thanks!  :D

The next update? When everything under ToDo 0.1H is green.

The next RC? When I fixed a bug or implemented something.

sorry for my bad English

I have a bug with Extensible Follower Framework, followers not essential when they are wounded, and I try to talk to me the window appears to enslave them but I can not refuse.

have you tried adjusting the load order, maybe you need to use the same solution stated for fixing ufo on the paradise halls post

try moving eff to the end of the load order

already implemented for many many versions

if you're having issues wih zaz, check load order and fix zaz first then check "number of npc's slotted" thru dd mcm

the following load order works, use only those that apply

zaz

Devious devices assets

sexlab dialogues (only required for sd)

devious devices integration and expansion

daymoyl and dawnguard addon

sanguines debauchery

paradise halls

ph addons

ph sl extension

I'm curious, what is "ph addons"? I've never heard of that mod.

already implemented for many many versions

if you're having issues wih zaz, check load order and fix zaz first then check "number of npc's slotted" thru dd mcm

the following load order works, use only those that apply

zaz

Devious devices assets

sexlab dialogues (only required for sd)

devious devices integration and expansion

daymoyl and dawnguard addon

sanguines debauchery

paradise halls

ph addons

ph sl extension

I'm curious, what is "ph addons"? I've never heard of that mod.

thats a list of mods posted on main paradise halls post from nexus, merchant is 1 tho i've never seen him in game, farengar's study would be included in this as well

LOL, 2 hrs of searching for the meaning of "RC"...

/facepalm

And now, for a less esoteric pairing of alphabetic symbols;

"TY"... for your continued work on this!  ;)

RC = ReleaseCandidate

Not enough for a proper release, but enough to push it out so you people can have fun with it and break it ;)

I'm touched that you added the aggressive animation toggle for me. (Good touch, I assure you.)

The thing is that it seems to work in the opposite way you intended. Toggling it on turns stuff consensual, and off means it's aggressive. I'm not sure if this is just me, but after reloading it still works like that.

I'll add a screenshot too, because it looks like you goofed up on the menu words too.

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but aggressive animations use consensual voice. Not sure how I feel about that. I can see pros and cons. The bloodthirsty sadist in me hates it, but the realist in me realizes that a trained slave probably doesn't scream and cry every time.

Thanks for the continued amazing work! You're the boss!

post-120011-0-43633200-1430274677_thumb.jpg

The thing is that it seems to work in the opposite way you intended. Toggling it on turns stuff consensual, and off means it's aggressive. I'm not sure if this is just me, but after reloading it still works like that.

Please specify: is just the dialogue consensual or just the animations or both?

I'll add a screenshot too, because it looks like you goofed up on the menu words too.

In you Data/Interface/Translations folder is a paradise_halls_SLExtension_ENGLISH.txt file, please check if there is a line starting with $PAHE_SettingName_alwaysAggroToggle

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but aggressive animations use consensual voice. Not sure how I feel about that. I can see pros and cons. The bloodthirsty sadist in me hates it, but the realist in me realizes that a trained slave probably doesn't scream and cry every time.

I let SexLab handle voices, I just tell it if it's aggressive or not (although if that doesn't work as intended, it might be a sideeffect of that)

Please specify: is just the dialogue consensual or just the animations or both?

In you Data/Interface/Translations folder is a paradise_halls_SLExtension_ENGLISH.txt file, please check if there is a line starting with $PAHE_SettingName_alwaysAggroToggle

I let SexLab handle voices, I just tell it if it's aggressive or not (although if that doesn't work as intended, it might be a sideeffect of that)

The animations. The Dialogue is always consensual.

There is no line like that. The file was last updated on 4/13 if that helps.

Yeah, bug then. Bloodthirsty sadist will be happy.

Want me to try reinstalling or something? Let me know how I can help.

After installing 0.1g and the latest beta, i have the same missing menu line as pictured. There is no line for it in the translation file.

as the picture is showing pre-release info, there won't be any info on that in the version g translation files

I seem to have 2 MCM menus for Paradise Halls Extension for some reason.

Me too.

To my knowledge you should be running the paradisehalls_hf unless you are running the test version. The test + _hf (required)  will give you 2 MCM menus.

The _HF replaces the _g esp

I hope I worded this correctly.

Tree

Me too.

those are both mo issues you'll have to find a setting in mo to over-ride the older files with the test version or move the files directly to the skyrim data folder

Hello all!

This mod is pure awesomeness!  It totally dovetails into other mods great, such as Hentai Pregnancy and Milk Economy, as well as others. 

There's one small problem though.  The renaiming of slaves will cause problems when ran with any of the "follower" mods available elsewhere, in the same way Jaxonz Renamer does.  This isn't a problem really as long as you don't accidently make a slave into a follower.  I have so many mods, I get dialogue cropping up all over the place.  I get dialog to turn a slave into a follower crop up when I talk to them (for instance, I get the slave "follow me" and the companion "come with me" dialogue at the same time).  As long as I don't pick the wrong one, the mod is fine.  I use UFO btw (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) and there's definately a conflict. 

I don't think there's anything that can be done about this (except to be careful).   All the slave functions work just fine otherwise.  Just wanted to state this problem though as a head's up.  You'll know if there's a conflict though, the slave's name will vanish and they become totally unselectable.

Archived