[snip because of]

You don't like a mod: Don't use it.

You want to see a mod with specific functionality: Make one or make suggestions but with manners - being polite.

You think a mod takes to long in it's development: Offer to help.

You can't mod? Well then you depend on others and as a sole user you should be happy with what you get and not tell others how to do things and what to do with their private time.

Dein Englisch ist nicht so sonderlich doll, also solltest Du umso mehr auf die Wortwahl achten.

Ich hoffe das wäre hiermit geklärt.

the trolls are not those who are claimed to be, but those who claim it. always the same.

if sd+ would be so phantastic as you say, why then makes inte a patch which moves sd+ one step back to earlier Versions ?

whats Happening with dibella cult ? still a mess, unfinished, unplayable. whats Happening with sl stories ? first Encounter was my last one. dialogue like : i Need you ..next dialogue ..to fuck you. not my Level.  and he starts his next one, alicia painslut. starting everything not finishing anything. typical behaviour when youre stuck and dont want to overwhelm the stucked.

compare it to modders who work hard to overwhelm their stucked Problems and bring finally playable full funtional mods like goubo with his defeat., or velatarius with captures dreams, or the DDintegration Team. they all bring playable results.

whats sd+ actually doing ? you can run around everywhere, master fopllowing you everywhere. The master is following the slave, you call this enslavement ? you call this a master ? until he stops following you and you escape. Always.  whipping Scenes mostly without devices, some fucking. therefore you get a mod that ruins your script memory.

yes it is the only mod that  deals with slavery at all. it is the only mod that does some whipping with devices, rarely.  i told the zaz Team Long ago to make a minimal mod that contains their devices so Players can use them somehow. they dont do it. the new features in the last update are still nowhere in the game and a lot of their old ones.

How many mods have you created? Oh, zero?

You have no room to complain about people who create content for you to enjoy at no cost to you or profit for them.

the trolls are not those who are claimed to be, but those who claim it. always the same.

if sd+ would be so phantastic as you say, why then makes inte a patch which moves sd+ one step back to earlier Versions ?

whats Happening with dibella cult ? still a mess, unfinished, unplayable. whats Happening with sl stories ? first Encounter was my last one. dialogue like : i Need you ..next dialogue ..to fuck you. not my Level.  and he starts his next one, alicia painslut. starting everything not finishing anything. typical behaviour when youre stuck and dont want to overwhelm the stucked.

compare it to modders who work hard to overwhelm their stucked Problems and bring finally playable full funtional mods like goubo with his defeat., or velatarius with captures dreams, or the DDintegration Team. they all bring playable results.

whats sd+ actually doing ? you can run around everywhere, master fopllowing you everywhere. The master is following the slave, you call this enslavement ? you call this a master ? until he stops following you and you escape. Always.  whipping Scenes mostly without devices, some fucking. therefore you get a mod that ruins your script memory.

yes it is the only mod that  deals with slavery at all. it is the only mod that does some whipping with devices, rarely.  i told the zaz Team Long ago to make a minimal mod that contains their devices so Players can use them somehow. they dont do it. the new features in the last update are still nowhere in the game and a lot of their old ones.

I think solution for you is that you make your own version of SD and post it here. That's the easiest way to prove yourself, so get onto it.

whats Happening with dibella cult ? still a mess, unfinished, unplayable. whats Happening with sl stories ? first Encounter was my last one. dialogue like : i Need you ..next dialogue ..to fuck you. not my Level. and he starts his next one, alicia painslut. starting everything not finishing anything. typical behaviour when youre stuck and dont want to overwhelm the stucked.

whats sd+ actually doing ? you can run around everywhere, master fopllowing you everywhere. The master is following the slave, you call this enslavement ? you call this a master ? until he stops following you and you escape. Always. whipping Scenes mostly without devices, some fucking. therefore you get a mod that ruins your script memory.

yes it is the only mod that deals with slavery at all. it is the only mod that does some whipping with devices, rarely. i told the zaz Team Long ago to make a minimal mod that contains their devices so Players can use them somehow. they dont do it. the new features in the last update are still nowhere in the game and a lot of their old ones.

I think solution for you is that you make your own version of SD and post it here. That's the easiest way to prove yourself, so get onto it.

And if you finish your version before I finish mine, I promise to stop trying to mod :)

And if you finish your version before I finish mine, I promise to stop trying to mod :)

You're only trying to mod? For only trying this is pretty amazing work you did there. ^^

Makes me wonder what the chances are of him trying to mod faster then you do. :P

Had a thought, there is a crawling animation somewhere, on Nexus I believe.  It replaces the sneak animation.  Is it possible to have the master make the PC crawl instead of walk?

I realize as I'm typing this that it would interfere with bindings.  Still, I like the idea, just don't know if it's possible or if it would be desireable to the mod.

By the way, thanks Inte for the patches!

:P

Conspiration theory:

Skyrimll wanted a cool way to retire from modding in case he gets burned out. So he created magicrealm as his second account. Now with this bet he can then relase the new SD+ version as magicrealm and stop modding then.

Just kidding, you are doing wonderful work Skyrimll, don't get discouraged by magicrealm's rudeness.

regarding kneeling: in my wip mod I have asigned kneeling to a hotkey and let the dom only listen to her slave when slave talks to her in kneeling position - more immersive - the player has to submit himself - no automagic.

I like that idea!

I am working on making kneeling voluntary in the next update to SD. Since I will be moving and improving the submit key (K), I will also add a note to bind kneeling to another key.

That's the best solution. I love the kneeling animation, but it being automated and combined with the "leash" effect, it was something of a pain in the ass and a mood killer for me. Too many times did my character spring from halfway into kneeling animation to full sprint in order to catch up with a master who suddenly chose to move. Hired Thugs in particular were horrible at this.

Not to mention the roleplaying aspect. Not all characters I've played with SD were content with their enslavement, but you couldn't really tell the difference when they all kept kneeling submissively all the damned time...

But I guess I don't have to explain that to you, of all the people ;)

i have problems with the cage-patch

the master forced the pc outside of the jail

Yeap, working on that - it has to do with the way vanilla jail doors swing (opposite way) - this confuses the AI .

I have solved my cage issues by using trigger boxes - move dom to distance door witht + 20 units in front of the door, and then having two trigger boxes - one inside and on outside to detect when the player is in or out of the cage. For NPC slaves I have a package that travels to door in distance 60 units and then kick him 40 units behind the door. Looks like he seamlessly enters the cage.

For vanilla cages the trigger boxes can be moved - one is centered at cage position, one is in front of the door. To avoid that the player is being kicked away by the closing door the outside trigger box must be in proper distance to the door - use width of door as distance. The boxes makes it easy to detect player position relative to the cage.

i have problems with the cage-patch

the master forced the pc outside of the jail

Yeap, working on that - it has to do with the way vanilla jail doors swing (opposite way) - this confuses the AI .
I have solved my cage issues by using trigger boxes - move dom to distance door witht + 20 units in front of the door, and then having two trigger boxes - one inside and on outside to detect when the player is in or out of the cage. For NPC slaves I have a package that travels to door in distance 60 units and then kick him 40 units behind the door. Looks like he seamlessly enters the cage.

For vanilla cages the trigger boxes can be moved - one is centered at cage position, one is in front of the door. To avoid that the player is being kicked away by the closing door the outside trigger box must be in proper distance to the door - use width of door as distance. The boxes makes it easy to detect player position relative to the cage.

Wait, you did  that to every single cage and jail in Skyrim ... hmm ... wow... :o

i think,it is easyer to put the PC in a bondage-furniture over the night

Has anyone figured out how to make idles or furniture behave like beds?

I would like to do just that - replace cages in SD+ by a bound pose and eventually a bed effect for those who use needs mods.

Yes, but then put them in cages. :D

i think,it is easyer to put the PC in a bondage-furniture over the night

Has anyone figured out how to make idles or furniture behave like beds?

I would like to do just that - replace cages in SD+ by a bound pose and eventually a bed effect for those who use needs mods.

Make an activator with a bondage furniture mesh that has collision.

When it's activated (used), the script for the activator gets its position and rotation, disables the mesh / objectreference (to avoid collision), disables playercontrols except camera/etc, makes the player play the same idle as the furniture, moves and rotates the player to align with that furniture. When you're done with it, reverse the order.

do we still need the Cages from your other mod, inte, or  is everything now in this mod ?

Yes, you still need the cages, but not the cages patch... hmm as I type this I can see how this can get confusing. :blush:

Disregard

SD patch - Cages 001, maybe I should remove this one. :unsure:

Keep everything else.