Killed master, waited one hour, nothing, slept for 9, nothing, ran around for another 2, nothing. I'll just stick to using the console.

Wait, how did you kill Master?

So, you got Master's key in your possession and after more than an hour were still hand bound? Hmm... if you are using the latest version (0.57) try dropping the Master's key in a barrow and then pick it up again, and wait once more, if that does not work you have to clean your current save using savetool.exe.

First time I noticed this was when the Viglilants killed him. So to test it out I made a vampire and just waited for the master to sleep and then fed on him twice which killed him. Took the key, did all that waiting, and yeah, everything was still there. I do have the latest version so I'll try out the key in a container thing if it doesn't break on the first try.

First time I noticed this was when the Viglilants killed him. So to test it out I made a vampire and just waited for the master to sleep and then fed on him twice which killed him. Took the key, did all that waiting, and yeah, everything was still there. I do have the latest version so I'll try out the key in a container thing if it doesn't break on the first try.

A vampire huh? I'm gonna have to patch that. :P

~ kill

E: I'll start a new game and see how it goes. Should probably work.

Certainly should, I tried it with 3 different characters and it works with all of them, though I have to say I am using 0.58, but I don't think I changed anything as far as binding removal goes.  

Hi I've tried the latest version but after waiting I could see the negative number going up message (suppose was a good slave). But no change at all in the item I was wearing.

Have to be close to Master to have items removed.

i have this minor issue don't know if its only me.

If i get enslaved with a collar (or maybe anything else) the master equipping stuff goes crazy.

Tries to equip harness, and when failing adds a chastity after during animations and so on.

Is the collar a non DD item? What mod is it from?

Do the plugs ever stop vibrating once the countdown has run out?

:P No, they have to be taken out for them to stop.

Well, it's great. I always had trouble in vanilla SD finding a point where my character was "broken". Wasn't very hard this time.

Some questions/suggestions:

1. I noticed that after some time of not being "aggressive" in dialogue, the option went away completely. Is this a feature or a bug?

2. Maybe you'd consider not removing the belt during sex scenes for uncooperative characters. Then the countdown is like a timer- escape soon, or you'll have to become submissive. Now that I know about it, it's too easy to avoid, because removing the plugs during sex restarts it. (I think).

3. Maybe the countdown ending should be what removes the aggressive dialogue options. Or gives some other event dependent event where the character begs to stop the plugs. 

Do the plugs ever stop vibrating once the countdown has run out?

:P No, they have to be taken out for them to stop.

Well, it's great. I always had trouble in vanilla SD finding a point where my character was "broken". Wasn't very hard this time.

Some questions/suggestions:

1. I noticed that after some time of not being "aggressive" in dialogue, the option went away completely. Is this a feature or a bug?

2. Maybe you'd consider not removing the belt during sex scenes for uncooperative characters. Then the countdown is like a timer- escape soon, or you'll have to become submissive. Now that I know about it, it's too easy to avoid, because removing the plugs during sex restarts it. (I think).

3. Maybe the countdown ending should be what removes the aggressive dialogue options. Or gives some other event dependent event where the character begs to stop the plugs.

When the Slave is submissive she won't insult Master so it's a feature.

I was going to revamp the dialog between Slave and Master, but Skyrimll is already doing that for his major update.  

Pretty! Reminds me of the enchantment the Falmer put on your skin when you are enslaved...

attachicon.gifT.jpg

That was the inspiration for this. :P

Now, where was that taken?

BTW feel free to consume that content. ;)

Heh... Oh I WILL consume that content, you bet.

Actually, that pic is just one of them from your download page... I just cut it down so it wouldn't take ten years to upload.

:ph34r:

Pretty! Reminds me of the enchantment the Falmer put on your skin when you are enslaved...

attachicon.gifT.jpg

That was the inspiration for this. :P

Now, where was that taken?

BTW feel free to consume that content. ;)

Heh... Oh I WILL consume that content, you bet.

Actually, that pic is just one of them from your download page... I just cut it down so it wouldn't take ten years to upload.

:ph34r:

I should take some more and revitalize my first thread here on LL, "Guess this location".

Just saw this and wonder if this is in addition to SD+ or separate, namely I can't install both at the same time? Nvm lol

Also I want to ask what I should expect to happen in this mod/patch. My PC got enslaved and I was still on a fresh start from LADL, I was gagged but not put in an armbinder and I don't know what trigger it but the NPC just get mad at me and cast a magic spell that makes me unable to do anything telling me to kneel, which didn't happen. Not sure if my scripts are overloaded or misfiring. Maybe its the spells I was still equipped after losing the fight.

COuld we have in the future an option to diable stripping of dd stuff when a scene happens?

Exept for dance, its unnecessary and slow.

Its just a request not a critic, the mod is already awesome.

Question i read something about some new plugs...

Wich plugs are we talking about and when do they trigger?

ty

Just a little oddity I thought I'd mention, not sure if it was intentional or not, but it seems that the SD Iron Shackles stack with the Slave Boots, and occasionally, being enslaved ends up equipping both, which ends up making the player completely immobile, until either the slave boots or shackles are removed. Also noticed that the SD Woodbit gag wasn't removed by the master despite the 'I have other uses for your mouth' script line appearing. Again, not sure if that was intentional or not, but I like the look of the woodbit gag anyway, so no big deal there.

EDIT: Ok, after playing through the whole enslavement, I think there might be something wrong with the SD Iron Shackles, Iron Cuffs, and the Wood Bit gag. After reaching -50, NONE of them were removed, and the game just kept repeating the 'I have other uses for your mouth' line again. I had to spawn a masters key just to remove them like they were supposed to be. Thankfully, the collar stayed on when I did that. But other then whatever caused that, no other issues popped up, and mod's still as good as ever!

and the game just kept repeating the 'I have other uses for your mouth' line again. I had to spawn a masters key just to remove them like they were supposed to be. Thankfully, the collar stayed on when I did that. But other then whatever caused that, no other issues popped up, and mod's still as good as ever!

yeap~I have the same problem too~ :blush: but still, it's a great mod ever!!! thanks~

Inte, would you consider adding an npc to the next patch that actively hunts the player and sells them into slavery.  Similar to the hired thugs that sell you to Mistwatch only it would be a random encounter..  Maybe have a few additional places to sell the PC.  Thanks for any consideration and thanks for the patches to SD+.