There seems to be a lot of waiting around for dialog options to be presented when the slave is talking to her master.

Whenever I select a particular option for the slave to say, there's a somewhat lengthy delay for the master to finish his reply before the next set of dialogue options are presented to the player. As the master's speech is unvoiced dialogue in which you need to read, is there a possibility of speeding up the dialogues between master and slave?

There seems to be a lot of waiting around for dialog options to be presented when the slave is talking to her master.

Whenever I select a particular option for the slave to say, there's a somewhat lengthy delay for the master to finish his reply before the next set of dialogue options are presented to the player. As the master's speech is unvoiced dialogue in which you need to read, is there a possibility of speeding up the dialogues between master and slave?

That pause is handled by Fuz Ro D'oh mod, don't think it can be changed, but if you click on the current text dialog it will move to the next dialog.

I noticed that during the sex scenes the roles are reversed, my char play the master and the master play with armbider anim.

And as the other the enslavement process is very log to kick in, same for equip/uneqquip the devices.

Sometimes that does happen, use SexLab keyboard key to reverse them, for me is the "space" . 

not only some stuff doesn t get unequipped but the game is extrenely slow to remove devices :( and i have a reasonably fast computer.

(gaming computer 1 year old).

Not all the devices are supposed to be unequipped, just the ones that "interfere" with Master's good time.

As far as the devices removing slow, I am calling a remote function (from DDi) to remove and equip them. IDK not having that issue on my PC, but I will release a patch for that in 0.57, testing it now... just having a bit of a difficulty getting away from Master... :blush:   

Having the constant iron cuff problem as well, but I'm also wondering what the intended effect is for the Flowering Spriggan quest? No spriggan gauntlets are visually equipped (just the iron cuffs, though the spriggan gloves might still be equipped) and escaping from this "armbinder" is enforcing SD patches hardcore "no-escape-from-armbinder" effect as well. So is that supposed to be happening or can anyone shed some light on this?

To understand this, the spriggan gauntlets cannot be removed at all? If so that is by design. ;) 

Not entirely sure if this is a SD patches issue or just a SD+ one, but some items are ludicrously hard to get rid of as the dialogue for asking people to remove your chains seems to have vanished at some point for me. Also, for whatever reason, Iron Cuffs WILL NOT be unequipped. Ever. I've tried everything from picking up weapons to asking people for help via Restrained, but it is always shown as equipped in my inventory, even when I do have my arms free. Attempting to drop them or store them just re-equips them, as does trying to remove it via console. I enjoy a reasonable challenge getting the restraints off, but this is just ridiculous. Other then that, no real major issues. The mod itself is a nice addition to SD+, even with how buggy things get.

:D, the idea is to complete the training process, but they should not show equipped in your inventory when they are not. Let me test this.

I think I should have clarified a bit more, when I was trying to get them off, I had already escaped my owner with the help of an NPC and was safe in Whiterun. I wasn't actually enslaved anymore. Sorry, really should have thought to mention that with the rest of my post.

Yeap, Master's script did not compile correctly, it should be fixed in 0.57.

That pause is handled by Fuz Ro D'oh mod, don't think it can be changed, but if you click on the current text dialog it will move to the next dialog.

You can change the delay, see http://wiki.step-project.com/Fuz_Ro_D-oh for Steps. I've not experimented with this yet so ymmv.

You can change the delay, see http://wiki.step-project.com/Fuz_Ro_D-oh for Steps. I've not experimented with this yet so ymmv.

Hmm... yes, good... good. ;)

Tried out the new update, and it it failed completely for me. Not only did it not fix the issue with cuffs/armbinders not being removable unless you're enslaved, but dialogue from the previous one is actually missing. The unique gag dialog for the master is completely absent, as is the dialogue for asking people to free you from your chains; although I suspect that might have something to with armbinders, since cuffs seem to be considered armbinders too now. That said, the rest of it still works fine, but this update just ended up a step backwards for me.

Tried out the new update, and it it failed completely for me. Not only did it not fix the issue with cuffs/armbinders not being removable unless you're enslaved, but dialogue from the previous one is actually missing. The unique gag dialog for the master is completely absent, as is the dialogue for asking people to free you from your chains; although I suspect that might have something to with armbinders, since cuffs seem to be considered armbinders too now. That said, the rest of it still works fine, but this update just ended up a step backwards for me.

The cuffs/armbinders not being removable was never an issue, since that is by design, the Slave is supposed to finish her training not just remove her bindings and run away, if you want the Slave to be in control all the time this is not for you, use the unpatched SD+ because there you can have the Slave free in 5 seconds flat. As with the gag dialog missing I will test that with a different save, because it works just fine with my current one, but this being Skyrim that does not mean much.  

The cuffs/armbinders not being removable was never an issue, since that is by design, the Slave is supposed to finish her training not just remove her bindings and run away, if you want the Slave to be in control all the time this is not for you, use the unpatched SD+ because there you can have the Slave free in 5 seconds flat. As with the gag dialog missing I will test that with a different save, because it works just fine with my current one, but this being Skyrim that does not mean much.  

Ah, ok then. I must have misunderstood something before. Since I know now that is intentional,  I can stop being bothered by it. I like too many of the other changes to let that one thing ruin it for me.  Also, after trying going back to a previous version and testing, I think the dialogue problem is just an issue on my end, probably some mod mix up or something.

Ok, solved the missing gag dialogue for the master by downloading the zenet_GagQuest mod. That seems to have made it reappear, thankfully.

EDIT: Ok, so using zenet_GagQuest made the dialogue a bit buggy, so I tested turning off DD_Restrained. Turns out that DD_Restrained was the one causing the missing gag dialogue, oddly enough.

Ok, solved the missing gag dialogue for the master by downloading the zenet_GagQuest mod. That seems to have made it reappear, thankfully.

EDIT: Ok, so using zenet_GagQuest made the dialogue a bit buggy, so I tested turning off DD_Restrained. Turns out that DD_Restrained was the one causing the missing gag dialogue, oddly enough.

Zenet's work is a default gag behavior of Devious Devices Integration. There should be no reason to download the mod as separate file.

Are you sure that your files are up to date and in proper load order?

Zenet's work is a default gag behavior of Devious Devices Integration. There should be no reason to download the mod as separate file.

Are you sure that your files are up to date and in proper load order?

Yes, they are all up to date and in the correct order, as a matter of fact, they had been working completely fine until yesterday. All I figured out was it had something to do with DD_Restrained, as deactivating it fixed the gag dialogue for the master. 

It's a good idea, but I found a huge problem with this. After getting enslaved some Vigilants of Stendarr came waltzing by and killed my master. How exactly do I get out of the armbinder now?

E: it's not a super huge problem as I use the console to get rid of things, but still kind of annoying. I think at least being able to have an NPC remove it would be wise.

It's a good idea, but I found a huge problem with this. After getting enslaved some Vigilants of Stendarr came waltzing by and killed my master. How exactly do I get out of the armbinder now?

E: it's not a super huge problem as I use the console to get rid of things, but still kind of annoying. I think at least being able to have an NPC remove it would be wise.

From my experience, DD_Restrained tended to work pretty well for getting armbinders off, at least before it started screwing things up for me. Didn't work very well with cuffs though. And you could always get enslaved by another master and work out of it that way, if all else fails.

That's not how this patch works. You HAVE to have your master release you. Even if you get the key or have an NPC go through the dialoge it is not meant to release you. That is how this is intended. And on second thought, having the key remove everything would fix this if your master died since you can just loot it.

That's not how this patch works. You HAVE to have your master release you. Even if you get the key or have an NPC go through the dialoge it is not meant to release you. That is how this is intended. And on second thought, having the key remove everything would fix this if your master died since you can just loot it.

Yes, get the key off your dead master and wait a while, and everything punitive should be removed.