I have a question about Milk generation /hour value, does it increases / decreases and how ? Trying to see if my save is bugged, my char now produces so few, it looks like she produces nothing. It's low like 0.060 and doesn't seem to move, while I was used to produce like daily.

Also how does MME sees futa, with the sexlab gender or the SOS equiped ? It stays at Futa to my char, another hint that my save is bugged

10 hours ago, boita said:

I have a question about Milk generation /hour value, does it increases / decreases and how ? Trying to see if my save is bugged, my char now produces so few, it looks like she produces nothing. It's low like 0.060 and doesn't seem to move, while I was used to produce like daily.

Also how does MME sees futa, with the sexlab gender or the SOS equiped ? It stays at Futa to my char, another hint that my save is bugged

Depends on your settings. By default, it's baseline is nearly zero, jumps up to a respectable level when the actor actively has Lactacid in their system, and gains a boost based on the actor's Milk Maid level.

You can swap the Lactacid requirement to instead be a significant amount based on the actor's breast size, and you can gain boosts via multiple pregnancy mods that MME recognizes.

It is... unclear how MME sees Futa, as the planned penis-milking harness doesn't have a model. Presumably as a normal cow that also makes semen?

19 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Depends on your settings. By default, it's baseline is nearly zero, jumps up to a respectable level when the actor actively has Lactacid in their system, and gains a boost based on the actor's Milk Maid level.

Thank you for the answer, is it possible to go back to zero or have an almost stopped production ?

2 hours ago, boita said:

Thank you for the answer, is it possible to go back to zero or have an almost stopped production ?

Besides using the Debug menu to revert milkmaids?

If using Lactacid settings, then just stop drinking it. It drops to basically nothing, like... a tenth of a bottle an in-game day, I think? That's just a guess, I don't know.

If not... then not really. As it's based on bust size, and at minimum is the same milk rate as Lactacid's maximum...

On 3/13/2022 at 9:17 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Besides using the Debug menu to revert milkmaids?

If using Lactacid settings, then just stop drinking it. It drops to basically nothing, like... a tenth of a bottle an in-game day, I think? That's just a guess, I don't know.

If not... then not really. As it's based on bust size, and at minimum is the same milk rate as Lactacid's maximum...

Using the debug menu, one can change the milk generation value.  Not exactly immersive, but setting it to zero removes milk generation (although the first time one zeroes it, it starts increasing again).  Alternatively, one can reduce it to a sane value, although it increases again with milking or lactacid.

Did a quick search and came up short - does contracting Sanguinare Vampiris cease production by design? Had an accident in Morthal, drank the Cure Disease potion thanks to a friendly neigborhood Vigilant, but it's been six days now and the milk value hasn't budged.

3 hours ago, Suidisir said:

Did a quick search and came up short - does contracting Sanguinare Vampiris cease production by design? Had an accident in Morthal, drank the Cure Disease potion thanks to a friendly neigborhood Vigilant, but it's been six days now and the milk value hasn't budged.

Considering 'Vampire' is one of the three special milks, the others being 'Werewolf' and... I don't remember the third off the top of my head, TBH...

The point is that Vampirisim shouldn't affect Milkmaid status.

any possible ways to make NPC milkmaids not to collapse into ragdoll when i equip squirting effected armors during NPC mobile milking? They tend to glitch whenever squirting armor added during milking animation.

possible fixes to prevent this collapsing issue? will check on other mods too if this is common issue regarding sexlab motions.

2 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

any possible ways to make NPC milkmaids not to collapse into ragdoll when i equip squirting effected armors during NPC mobile milking? They tend to glitch whenever squirting armor added during milking animation.

possible fixes to prevent this collapsing issue? will check on other mods too if this is common issue regarding sexlab motions.

I don't think the mobile milking counts as a standard sexlab animation... but what immediately jumps out at me is the 'ragdoll on end' Sexlab setting. Did you enable that by mistake?

On 9/16/2014 at 5:19 PM, Ed86 said:

Armor management allows you to add random armor(slot 32) to supported armors(normal/spriggan/parasite(EC+))
Dont mess with these unless you are sure you know what you are doing.

Um i don't understand what is the purpose of armor management section in MCM. The mod's description says this....very understandable

An armor added here does what? Enable breast scaling? Enable milk leak animation? Enable milking in the milkpump?

??

8 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I don't think the mobile milking counts as a standard sexlab animation... but what immediately jumps out at me is the 'ragdoll on end' Sexlab setting. Did you enable that by mistake?

definitely not. i just added armor slot based milk leaking effect to be equipped during MME milk leaking starts. and my NPCs ragdoll as soon as that armor is equipped during mobile milking anim.

first i thought i messed up with primary script of MME. but turns out it was simply general incompatibility with NPC mobile milking and armor equipping during anim.

so as compromise i sabotaged the setunconscious script within MilkQUEST.pex. initially my experiment seems to be success, but now they hover around during milking anim.

So my next goal is, how do i disable NPC (and player) movement during mobile milking anim? I know for a fact setunconscious is incompatible with equip based squirts, so i should seek the alternative scripts that immobilizes targets.

8 hours ago, wattbatt said:

Um i don't understand what is the purpose of armor management section in MCM. The mod's description says this....very understandable

An armor added here does what? Enable breast scaling? Enable milk leak animation? Enable milking in the milkpump?

??

You can set chest armor as milking equipment, symbotic living armor, or parasitic living armor.

Use this for mod-added armors that 'should' count as one of the above to tell MME to treat it as such.

Hello, there is something in mik generation that doesn't seem to make sense to me. I activated the milk maid debug menu, and I noticed that every hour the value

"Milk generation/hour (base value)" gets decreased by the value "Milk generation increase" in the settings menu, how does this make sense? Do i have something bugged?

Should it be increased and not decreased ?

With some more testing it appears that "Milk generation/hour (base value)" gets decreased by "Milk generation increase" every hour if lactacid is 0, and increases if lactacid is 1.

I don't get why does it become a subtracted value at 0 lactacid? What's the logic? Why call it "Milk generation increase" then? Again is it normal or do i have a bug?

Edited by wattbatt
6 hours ago, wattbatt said:

Hello, there is something in mik generation that doesn't seem to make sense to me. I activated the milk maid debug menu, and I noticed that every hour the value

"Milk generation/hour (base value)" gets decreased by the value "Milk generation increase" in the settings menu, how does this make sense? Do i have something bugged?

Should it be increased and not decreased ?

With some more testing it appears that "Milk generation/hour (base value)" gets decreased by "Milk generation increase" every hour if lactacid is 0, and increases if lactacid is 1.

I don't get why does it become a subtracted value at 0 lactacid? What's the logic? Why call it "Milk generation increase" then? Again is it normal or do i have a bug?

I suspect what you've seen represents a "drying up" function.  Stop taking lactacid and stop milking and eventually the character should "dry up" and no longer produce milk.  I haven't looked at the code, but while playing, even without taking lactacid, the milk generation increases with regular milking, even without lactacid.

As long as the number is greater than zero, it's still represents a milk generation value, even if it's less than the value a while ago.

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

I suspect what you've seen represents a "drying up" function.  Stop taking lactacid and stop milking and eventually the character should "dry up" and no longer produce milk.

When the dry up ends, do you think it starts again to increase by its own or do i have to feed lactacid?

49 minutes ago, wattbatt said:

When the dry up ends, do you think it starts again to increase by its own or do i have to feed lactacid?

I'm not sure about this.  I *think* that a dried up milk maid can resume lactation by consuming lactacid, or becoming pregnant.  But I'm usually happy when my character stops lactating (sometimes I force it to zero), so I haven't really tried.  I do vaguely remember a play through where she had stopped lactating and got pregnant, resulting in milk again, but then the pregnancy would have started lactation anyway.  If I recall, her lactation on becoming pregnant a second time had her lactating a lot more than a first pregnancy.

I am unable to use this properly I think. When I recruit maids, how do I get them to use the MilkPumps? I am only able to use sex animations to milk them and even after that, I do not get their milk and cum in bottles. How do I get that because I need milk of other races as well! Even when they milk me, I do not get my milk and cum bottles.

Is there a way to command the maids to use the pumps and get their milk?

Please Help thanks! 

24 minutes ago, evangelinelilly said:

I am unable to use this properly I think. When I recruit maids, how do I get them to use the MilkPumps? I am only able to use sex animations to milk them and even after that, I do not get their milk and cum in bottles. How do I get that because I need milk of other races as well! Even when they milk me, I do not get my milk and cum bottles.

Is there a way to command the maids to use the pumps and get their milk?

Please Help thanks! 

I think the milk naturally spills on the ground and goes to waste. If you want to keep the milk and put it into bottles, try wearing a milking cuirass ( or use the MME menu to flag any armor of your choice as a milking cuirass.)

Once a follower/npc is wearing  milking cuirass, use the milking function (default hold the 9 key for 2 seconds and relase while they are standing in front of you) and the npc should begin to milk themself. Now when them milking ends, they will have milk bottles in their inventory.

If you hold the 9 key and release when there isn't any npc in front of you, the command will target yourself automatically. If you're wearing a milking cuirass, you will get milk bottles once the self milking animation ends.

You can probably tell followers to use milking machines the same way you tell them to do other things like sit in chairs.

1 hour ago, venomr said:

I think the milk naturally spills on the ground and goes to waste. If you want to keep the milk and put it into bottles, try wearing a milking cuirass ( or use the MME menu to flag any armor of your choice as a milking cuirass.)

Once a follower/npc is wearing  milking cuirass, use the milking function (default hold the 9 key for 2 seconds and relase while they are standing in front of you) and the npc should begin to milk themself. Now when them milking ends, they will have milk bottles in their inventory.

If you hold the 9 key and release when there isn't any npc in front of you, the command will target yourself automatically. If you're wearing a milking cuirass, you will get milk bottles once the self milking animation ends.

You can probably tell followers to use milking machines the same way you tell them to do other things like sit in chairs.

Heya, thank you. I'm trying this right now. Can you also tell me how to get milk bottles from NPC's inventory? I can access the followers inventory but random NPC's inventory can't be accessed or there is a special way?

Since I can't access random NPCs inventory, I can't have them wear the Cuirass. Is there a way to do this? Pls help!

Edited by evangelinelilly
12 minutes ago, evangelinelilly said:

Heya, thank you. I'm trying this right now. Can you also tell me how to get milk bottles from NPC's inventory? I can access the followers inventory but random NPC's inventory can't be accessed or there is a special way?

Since I can't access random NPCs inventory, I can't have them wear the Cuirass. Is there a way to do this? Pls help!

I use a follower manager, so I can turn any npc into a follower by talking to them.

If you have some sort of outfit manager, you could also force npcs to wear anything. ( I use this one.)

Simple NPC Outfit Manager at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Also you could use console commands to force an npc to wear something.

1) type "help milking" in the console to see the id for the milking cuirass.

2) While the ocnsole is still open, target an npc and type 

additem QQQQQQQQ  1 

The Q will be the 8 digit id of the milking cuirass, the 1 afterwards will be the amount to add to their inventory.

Then type 

equipitem QQQQQQQQ

And they will automatically equip the milking cuirass. Though you probably still can't withdraw from their inventory without making them a follower first. I'm not sure if milk mod economy has a dialogue option that lets you get the milk from their inventory.

I think its easiest to use a follower manager so you can instantly make them followers.

30 minutes ago, venomr said:

I use a follower manager, so I can turn any npc into a follower by talking to them.

If you have some sort of outfit manager, you could also force npcs to wear anything. ( I use this one.)

Simple NPC Outfit Manager at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Also you could use console commands to force an npc to wear something.

1) type "help milking" in the console to see the id for the milking cuirass.

2) While the ocnsole is still open, target an npc and type 

additem QQQQQQQQ  1 

The Q will be the 8 digit id of the milking cuirass, the 1 afterwards will be the amount to add to their inventory.

Then type 

equipitem QQQQQQQQ

And they will automatically equip the milking cuirass. Though you probably still can't withdraw from their inventory without making them a follower first. I'm not sure if milk mod economy has a dialogue option that lets you get the milk from their inventory.

I think its easiest to use a follower manager so you can instantly make them followers.

Ah. I see. I did think of these options but I assumed that the milkmod must be having a system to do this. Stuff like access NPC inventory and change their outfit.

Didn't know that have to do all this to make the whole mod work as intended. Which mod do you use to make NPC followers?

Thanks! ?

Edited by evangelinelilly
16 hours ago, evangelinelilly said:

Ah. I see. I did think of these options but I assumed that the milkmod must be having a system to do this. Stuff like access NPC inventory and change their outfit.

Didn't know that have to do all this to make the whole mod work as intended. Which mod do you use to make NPC followers?

Thanks! ?

I use "follower live package." Its for Skyrim LE, but seems to work fine for me on skyrim SE.

FollowerLivePackage at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Nethers follower framework is a popular option, but I'm unfamiliar with all of its functions.