Hi guys , I was wondering if anyone could explain how the quality milk system works whenever the pc or npc gets milked in the milk pump she gets maybe one good quality milk (creamy milk) and the rest is weak when she orgasms she gets creamy milk and whats with the fucking machine is it pure cosmeticall or has it any functions ?

8 minutes ago, kostas5583 said:

Hi guys , I was wondering if anyone could explain how the quality milk system works whenever the pc or npc gets milked in the milk pump she gets maybe one good quality milk (creamy milk) and the rest is weak when she orgasms she gets creamy milk and whats with the fucking machine is it pure cosmeticall or has it any functions ?

I think your assumptions about milk quality are correct, with weak milk usually and stronger stuff when a cow cums while being milked.

The fucking machine stage isn't totally cosmetic. If you're playing with the pain system or draining MP/Stamina, then the fucking stage doesn't do either of those.

I've also heard it stated that cows get a bonus to milk production while actively being milked, which the fucking machine stage doesn't grant... but I can't confirm that.

It also serves as a visual sign that a cow is done being milked, if you disabled milking notifications and are using the custom skeleton that allows for the milking animation (don't, newer Sexlab animations don't work with it anymore.)

18 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

...You're confused.

Inflation has nothing to do with body type. It's all, ALL, about Bodyslide.

The only thing messing up which body type to use will cause is misaligned textures. Inflation will not be affected.

In order to see inflation, you need to be wearing something that was built in bodyslide. Armor literally replaces the body, so if you haven't gotten one of the multiple options for replacing all Vanilla armors with bodyslide versions on the Nexus, then equipping them will make all inflation disappear until you take them off again.

As for no visible milk... I mean, yes? I assume you were expecting to see milk visibly leaking out of your character's breasts, which... Not really.

There is a couple of horrible-looking textures that get applied sometimes and a visual stream of milk that doesn't adjust for bodyslide nor inflation because AAAAHH. ...You're going to have to use your imagination... Or the Lactating Breasts for CBBE texture and Milk Drinker Slavetat pack. One's a body texture replacer, the other's a bunch of overlays, all of them can give you... something.

Thank you for your knowledge, gives me a better idea. Though changing my mods back and forth has messed up my SL mod saying 'Outdated' - I will fix eventually :)

Apologies if this has been asked before, but is there anyway to always have passive milking enabled when wearing a curiass or living armor? I've seen it happen once or twice and there is a passive milking option in the debug settings but i have no idea what makes it trigger to milk in passive mode. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: Nvm i'm a massive dumbass, found the option to disable mobile animations under "Milking configuration".

On 8/18/2020 at 1:07 AM, ck2modfan said:

I have no doubt this has been answered several times before but I can't find answer. Can someone please tell me where the pump locations are at? I found Whiterun behind Arcadia's house. So please be specific in the location within the town/city. Thanks!

I can only remember some of them

Solitude, come out of the inn and turn left heading into the city.  They are on your left set back from the buildings.

Riften go down the stairs as if going to the Ratway but head away from the Ratway towards the shop, you will see them the other side of the water from the shop, there is a bridge right there.

Windhelm, on a platform behind the Inn

Markarth, go up the stairs on the left as you enter as if going towards the player home.  It's not as far up though.

Morthal, there is a platform behind the apothocary shop kind opposite the longhouse.

If you use Jaxsons positioner you can put them where you want.  There is also a dungeon mod which has a lot, the entrance to that is under the drawbridge out of whiterun.

11 minutes ago, ralphk11 said:

Solitude, come out of the inn and turn left heading into the city.  They are on your left set back from the buildings.

Riften go down the stairs as if going to the Ratway but head away from the Ratway towards the shop, you will see them the other side of the water from the shop, there is a bridge right there.

Markarth, go up the stairs on the left as you enter as if going towards the player home.  It's not as far up though.

Morthal, there is a platform behind the apothocary shop kind opposite the longhouse.

If you use Jaxsons positioner you can put them where you want.  There is also a dungeon mod which has a lot, the entrance to that is under the drawbridge out of whiterun.

Thank you! Appreciated!

3 hours ago, kanne28 said:

How do I increase the milk capacity on my character? I can't go past 4. Help?

As your character is milked, they will eventually level up their milk maid level. This will increase their maximum lactacid/milk capacity and boost the rate they turn one into the other.

Vanilla, I think it's like fifty bottles before the first level up and only gets worse from there? Either settle in for the long haul or lower the leveling difficulty, found in the MCM menu.

27 minutes ago, Reverendmax said:

i cant seem to find any of the milk pumps i checked in riften and in whiterun and i dont see any im wondering if i did somehting wrong as far as i know i donnt have any mods that would conflict with it

Make sure you installed the pump add-ons, either by checking the relevant box during Mod Manager install or copying one of the folders in the 02_Extra folder if manual.

Otherwise...

On 8/27/2020 at 2:41 AM, ralphk11 said:

10 hours ago, Reverendmax said:

dang well thanks
i have the fancy pumps set up im gonna try again and see

open cities shouldnt affect it right?

Open cities... could... affect it, don't know for sure.

If they're still not there, that's a likely culprit.

9 hours ago, Grishaq149 said:

Anyone have idea why breast scalling not work on my pc character and Lydia, but on other milkmaids work correctly? I have installed SLIF and try to re-register my pc and lydia, but it not help. (Other milkmaids is random nps, not followers. I turn his into followers by EEF)

Are your character and Lydia wearing armor that hasn't been built in bodyslide?

Scaling changes will only appear on armors/bodies that have been built in bodyslide, and will seemingly disappear when switching to armor that wasn't.

If this is the case, then search the Nexus, they have multiple options to replace all vanilla armor with bodyslide versions.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Are your character and Lydia wearing armor that hasn't been built in bodyslide?

Scaling changes will only appear on armors/bodies that have been built in bodyslide, and will seemingly disappear when switching to armor that wasn't.

If this is the case, then search the Nexus, they have multiple options to replace all vanilla armor with bodyslide versions.

I have dressed on my character only one ring, one necklace, inari hdt tail and boots

35 minutes ago, Grishaq149 said:

I have dressed on my character only one ring, one necklace, inari hdt tail and boots

None of that should interfere. It's chest armor, specifically any that takes the #32 slot and replaces the body.

Perhaps those random NPCs are wearing armor that's been built in bodyslide and your default body hasn't?

If not, there's another possible issue. If you have multiple mods that inflate, and don't have Sexlab Inflation Framework, problems can occur.

Specifically, Soulgem Oven III, when it 'disables' inflation for a part, actually locks said part to zero and lets no other mods touch it... unless you have the Framework, which ignores it.

If the NPCs you test on aren't wearing anything special, you have other mods that manipulate character's breasts, and you don't have the Framework, then it might fix your problem.

Be forewarned that the Framework has more then a bit of the eternal Skyrim issue of random values set to stupid that you need to hunt down to make it work. I can link a user's guide to setting it up if you need it.

20 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

None of that should interfere. It's chest armor, specifically any that takes the #32 slot and replaces the body.

Perhaps those random NPCs are wearing armor that's been built in bodyslide and your default body hasn't?

If not, there's another possible issue. If you have multiple mods that inflate, and don't have Sexlab Inflation Framework, problems can occur.

Specifically, Soulgem Oven III, when it 'disables' inflation for a part, actually locks said part to zero and lets no other mods touch it... unless you have the Framework, which ignores it.

If the NPCs you test on aren't wearing anything special, you have other mods that manipulate character's breasts, and you don't have the Framework, then it might fix your problem.

Be forewarned that the Framework has more then a bit of the eternal Skyrim issue of random values set to stupid that you need to hunt down to make it work. I can link a user's guide to setting it up if you need it.

npcs naked, SLIF i have installed

2 hours ago, Grishaq149 said:

npcs naked, SLIF i have installed

My usefulness has come to an end, for I am out of ideas. All I can offer going forwards is probably unhelpful general advice.

Post your load order, hope someone points to something and says 'don't do that.'

Go digging in MCM menus to try and find a value set to wrong.

Load an old save and hope Skyrim just hiccuped.

Reinstall until something gives.

my PC became a milk maid after getting one the tentacle parasite things from cursed loot, and I am wondering if there is a way to revert back to not being a milk-maid ingame. Do i just have to use the MCM menu or is their some sort of potion that changes your character back to normal?

31 minutes ago, Wow132666 said:

my PC became a milk maid after getting one the tentacle parasite things from cursed loot, and I am wondering if there is a way to revert back to not being a milk-maid ingame. Do i just have to use the MCM menu or is their some sort of potion that changes your character back to normal?

MCM menu. Debug settings, too.

5 hours ago, Wow132666 said:

booooring