33 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

BUG:  After asking follower to milk player via dialogue, milking results stopped, no more milk, from anyone, player or npc using all varieties of milking methods.  I'll have to reload before that to get it working again.

BUG:  Near anyone doing milking (not even following you), when they finish, if they had a boobgasm(s), you get the cum.

BUG:  Unfinished "<name> breasts" after an orgasm in regular sex.  Message missing, probably stating that a boobgasm also happened, but no reward for it.

Not had much time to track this, but the Whiterun milking machines, around it is apparently either a cloak spell or a trigger zone, either which is causing a heavy script pile-up when people move in and out (the guard seemed to cause it), once the player walks to the front of the building, that disappears.  Never had this before this mod, so it could be part of it (Being a Cow was added at the same time but it does nothing in town), as that location is a favorite to work on lock picking out back, because of the limited traffic in town at that spot and it's secluded rear door.  All the other stations I've been to, don't seem to exhibit this behavior.

GuruSR.

works fine for me

it only happens for milkmaids

ill look

MME has no cloak spells or trigger zones

28 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

hm... 50% penalty is only for orc camps since it original intended place for bound pump, hm... now how do i fix it, remove lactacid from non orcs and cut milk in 2

it  must be magic ! lol

idk, there is a quest for that DD cuirass, try doing it?

dont think so, it probably was never finished

I edited my message above. You can do the quest, but the harness stays on. In some cases, if you have another collar, it can't lock in the first place, so you can take it off. As I said, I'm using DD4 with it, which I sort of expected to break some devices, but way of the future and all that... I figured I'd try it and see. First time she put it on me, it popped up an error, but after that weirdly I could put it on or off without the collar conflict - probably some arcane DD4 bug with how it tracks what you've got on. That's confusing. 

Here's what i did.

Start quest. Finish quest. Item not removed.

Reload. Start quest. Enslave in SD+. Get error about two collars, but SD+ collar is the one worn. Quest ended by itself.

Ask to be a cow again. Get harness, harness can now be taken on and off, no collar clash, no locking.

Harness sort of useless anyway, as am MME milk maid, and so need MME cuirass to get MME milk out.

Fortunately, can remove "SL Stories" harness and milk with MME, in milker, or via cuirass, as I like.

Obviously, Hydra Slave Girls stuff all never finished, so many weird things in it. Pity. Dairy is mostly done though, huge area all built, cows, race milk, vendors for it, all kinds of stuff.

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

works fine for me

it only happens for milkmaids

ill look

MME has no cloak spells or trigger zones

Okay, I'll investigate further, could be Being a cow, could also be a pathing issue causing it.  Either way, only seems to happen there.

As for the milking results being totally gone, I have to back track to find which save they worked in, as they're not in the one I just tried.  Milk, finish, nothing, make an NPC to it, nothing, not even the cum bottle from them doing so, but it does track the milking as normal, just the outcome is missing.

GuruSR.

Spoiler

5aa85ea512639_Screenshot(51).thumb.png.93f39e1045b8f20b357d0c1b5544bc4d.png

is that not the correct order the MME main mod and patches should go?

Spoiler

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 6  6 ApachiiHair.esm
 7  7 SexLab.esm
 8  8 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 9  9 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10  a Heretical Resources.esm
11  b SexLabAroused.esm
12  c ZazExtensionPack.esm
13  d Devious Devices - Integration.esm
14  e Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
15  f BeeingFemale.esm
16 10 daymoyl.esm
17 11 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm
19 13 ITortureFramework.esm
20 14 RaceCompatibility.esm
21 15 SerialStrip.esp
22 16 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
23 17 SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
      HighResTexturePack01.esp
      HighResTexturePack02.esp
      HighResTexturePack03.esp
      lordship.esp
      nofollowerdefaultinventory.esp
24 18 MilkModNEW.esp
25 19 Skyrim Romance Animated.esp
26 1a MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp
27 1b Captured Dreams.esp
28 1c SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
29 1d sanguinesDebauchery.esp
30 1e Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
      buildablehouse.esp
31 1f SimpleSlavery.esp
32 20 qayl.esp
33 21 Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
34 22 Devious Cidhna.esp
35 23 Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
36 24 Deviously Enslaved.esp
37 25 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
38 26 SOS - Shop.esp
      azureaurasword.esp
39 27 DeviousFramework.esp
40 28 BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
41 29 CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
42 2a Speak Through Followers.esp
43 2b DD_restrained.esp
44 2c Devious Deviants.esp
45 2d FMEA Skyrim.esp
46 2e FNIS_PCEA2.esp
47 2f pchs_loansharks.esp
48 30 mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
49 31 MilkModNEW HF.esp
50 32 MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
51 33 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
52 34 PetCollar.esp
53 35 RaceMenu.esp
54 36 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
55 37 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
56 38 SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
57 39 SD Addons.esp
58 3a SerialStripper.esp
59 3b SissySuite.esp
60 3c bac.esp
61 3d SkyUI.esp
62 3e SexLabDefeat.esp
63 3f Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
64 40 SlaveTats.esp
65 41 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
66 42 UIExtensions.esp
67 43 XPMSE.esp
68 44 yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
69 45 TaraOffsetBondagePack.esp
70 46 DLSecure.esp
71 47 DLSkyrim.esp
72 48 FNIS.esp
73 49 Open Cities Skyrim.esp
74 4a Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
75 4b Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp
76 4c Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
77 4d Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

my load order, i have no idea what to do my game crashes when its starting the mods after the save loads. ive put the MME stuff in every order i can think of.

2 hours ago, Fantum12000 said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 6  6 ApachiiHair.esm
 7  7 SexLab.esm
11  b SexLabAroused.esm
15  f BeeingFemale.esm
16 10 daymoyl.esm
18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm
21 15 SerialStrip.esp
      HighResTexturePack01.esp
      HighResTexturePack02.esp
      HighResTexturePack03.esp
      lordship.esp
24 18 MilkModNEW.esp
      buildablehouse.esp
31 1f SimpleSlavery.esp
32 20 qayl.esp
34 22 Devious Cidhna.esp
38 26 SOS - Shop.esp
      azureaurasword.esp
43 2b DD_restrained.esp
45 2d FMEA Skyrim.esp
46 2e FNIS_PCEA2.esp
49 31 MilkModNEW HF.esp
51 33 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
52 34 PetCollar.esp
53 35 RaceMenu.esp
54 36 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
57 39 SD Addons.esp
58 3a SerialStripper.esp
59 3b SissySuite.esp
60 3c bac.esp
61 3d SkyUI.esp
62 3e SexLabDefeat.esp
64 40 SlaveTats.esp
66 42 UIExtensions.esp
67 43 XPMSE.esp
70 46 DLSecure.esp
71 47 DLSkyrim.esp
72 48 FNIS.esp

my load order, i have no idea what to do my game crashes when its starting the mods after the save loads. ive put the MME stuff in every order i can think of.

Just something I've noticed, so far, SoS is below the main mod and is inbetween the addons.  Would recommend you sift through all of your mods and manually move them so that they line up together (all the Milkmod stuff should be right next to each other), then put all their dependencies above.  RaceMenu is way down in the list as well.  Should be up a lot farther, as should XPMSE.

I typically put all the body stuff at the top (anything for HDT, etc), then UI stuff (like SKYUI, UIExtension, RaceMenu, etc), then their addons (below them), then the races next, then the mods and their addons together, making sure their required mods are above them (and the patches and such are in the right places), last on the list would be mods that add locations, quests and npcs.

Sorry to say, but that load order is chaos.  You need to manually find all the mods that require other mods and sort them as such, pairing their addons below them, then see what happens.  From that load order anything needing SOS won't be able to overwrite anything in SOS because it's below most of them.  Load order is, first in, first overridden, if mods requiring another are above, it's possible their patches into that mod are not happening.

Your ESMs are also out of order, not sure what you're using for arranging those, but they're off too (Apachii, main esm before Female, Race compat up below the DLCs).

GuruSR.

6 hours ago, Fantum12000 said:
  Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 6  6 ApachiiHair.esm
 7  7 SexLab.esm
11  b SexLabAroused.esm
15  f BeeingFemale.esm
16 10 daymoyl.esm
18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm
21 15 SerialStrip.esp
      HighResTexturePack01.esp
      HighResTexturePack02.esp
      HighResTexturePack03.esp
      lordship.esp
24 18 MilkModNEW.esp
      buildablehouse.esp
31 1f SimpleSlavery.esp
32 20 qayl.esp
34 22 Devious Cidhna.esp
38 26 SOS - Shop.esp
      azureaurasword.esp
43 2b DD_restrained.esp
45 2d FMEA Skyrim.esp
46 2e FNIS_PCEA2.esp
49 31 MilkModNEW HF.esp
51 33 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
52 34 PetCollar.esp
53 35 RaceMenu.esp
54 36 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
57 39 SD Addons.esp
58 3a SerialStripper.esp
59 3b SissySuite.esp
60 3c bac.esp
61 3d SkyUI.esp
62 3e SexLabDefeat.esp
64 40 SlaveTats.esp
66 42 UIExtensions.esp
67 43 XPMSE.esp
70 46 DLSecure.esp
71 47 DLSkyrim.esp
72 48 FNIS.esp

Hm... probably ok, maybe sandbox should go after other mme plugins

Hello Ed,

I may have found a bug.

The character is level 5 milk maid. Capacity is 14 (7.5 for Lactacid).

The character was full with milk, so I started a milking session with a Fancy B milker. First the character was loaded with 7.5 lactacid, then the machine went to the milking part. During the milking the lactacid got used up, so she got even more milk.

Yet, at the end of the session, I got only 7 Milk, Strong and 2 Milk, Succubs (PSQ is installed), so only 9 units. Shouldn't I got much more than that? I would have expected around 20 units due to the lactacid usage.

Thanks,

M

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hello Ed,

I may have found a bug.

The character is level 5 milk maid. Capacity is 14 (7.5 for Lactacid).

The character was full with milk, so I started a milking session with a Fancy B milker. First the character was loaded with 7.5 lactacid, then the machine went to the milking part. During the milking the lactacid got used up, so she got even more milk.

Yet, at the end of the session, I got only 7 Milk, Strong and 2 Milk, Succubs (PSQ is installed), so only 9 units. Shouldn't I got much more than that? I would have expected around 20 units due to the lactacid usage.

Thanks,

M

((11 - 6) / 3) + 6 => 7milk+2boobgasm milk

not sure about lactacid, but something like

((11+(upto 6.9 from lactacid) - 6) / 3) + 6 => 7+2 bottles

soo if you milked less than 18 milk , youll get 9 bottles

I am currently trying to make some small personal tweaks to the "milkquest" script. Problem is, whenever i try to save and compile the script i get the following error:

"D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(24,7): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(25,7): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(25,7): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(26,22): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
........"

I had similar errors before, which i was able to fix by extracting all the source scripts into the folder, but its not working this time. Any hints which script i am missing? Or is there a full list of all scripts req. to edit the "milkquest" Script?

1 hour ago, Hupfer3 said:

I am currently trying to make some small personal tweaks to the "milkquest" script. Problem is, whenever i try to save and compile the script i get the following error:

"D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(24,7): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(26,22): SLIF_inflate is not a variable
........"

I had similar errors before, which i was able to fix by extracting all the source scripts into the folder, but its not working this time. Any hints which script i am missing? Or is there a full list of all scripts req. to edit the "milkquest" Script?

Idk

compiler clearly says whats the problem, fix it

1 hour ago, Hupfer3 said:

........"

You will have to change the name of the variable SLIF_inflate in the MME_BodyMod script to something like SLIF_event, since if you are using the complete source from SLIF, SLIF_inflate is the name of an actual script.

32 minutes ago, qotsafan said:

You will have to change the name of the variable SLIF_inflate in the MME_BodyMod script to something like SLIF_event, since if you are using the complete source from SLIF, SLIF_inflate is the name of an actual script.

Thx for the quick Info, i will try to change the body script.
Wierd thing is, i have the SLIF_inflate script in my source folder. Any idea why its still not working?

1 hour ago, qotsafan said:

O.o hm.... me wonders if that have any effect on game

Alright, did some testing and from what i see, the changes qotsafam suggested are not breaking the mod. The NPCs breasts where growing/shrinking, making them not a milkmaid anymore through the debug menu restored the default breats and making them a milkmaid again started growing/shrinking the breats like before. So i assume it works as it should.

Another question. Does anybody know where i can find the part in the script which determins how much milk is extracted per tick of milking? I wpuld like to speed up the process maybe by 2 times, so it extracts 2 units per tick.

2 hours ago, qotsafan said:

Thank you for the tip. I found the guid you created for SLIF stuff. It fixed my problem.

31 minutes ago, Hupfer3 said:

Alright, did some testing and from what i see, the changes qotsafam suggested are not breaking the mod. The NPCs breasts where growing/shrinking, making them not a milkmaid anymore through the debug menu restored the default breats and making them a milkmaid again started growing/shrinking the breats like before. So i assume it works as it should.

Another question. Does anybody know where i can find the part in the script which determins how much milk is extracted per tick of milking? I wpuld like to speed up the process maybe by 2 times, so it extracts 2 units per tick.

Thank you for the tip. I found the guid you created for SLIF stuff. It fixed my problem.

id guess somewhere around line 1609

Restored back to the previous version, was able to get the new playthrough to milk, but that other save game, didn't help.  I swapped the pumps, just to see if anything would change, didn't.  Had to set the mod for uninstall on the new playthrough, then swap pumps after that to get it to work.  The pump swap didn't fix anything else, but the Fancy one doesn't exist in Whiterun, not sure where it is, found one in Riverwood and it did work only for the new playthrough.

EDIT:  Figured out the cause, apparently another mod yanked the player out of the machine (I remember it being done) as a 'kidnap' situation, of course both of milkmaids were in machines (the basic ones), so what I did was go to the fancy ones, and used those, it seemed to "break" the situation, milking is back to normal.  Not 100% sure if you can address that, but if perhaps a "sex/self" milking happens, remove the indication that they were in a machine.

EDIT2:  I presume you need the cuirass to milk and without it, manual milking returns nothing?  Just checked, without the cuirass, nothing.  I stored the cuirass for both maids in the house.

GuruSR.

• The fancy one in Whiterun should be plainly visible behind Belethor's shop (east side) almost directly across from Ysolda's and directly south of Arcadia's, they are in a barn that is new (if you see the barn you should see the pumps inside). 
  • There's two in Falkreath behind the trading post there, go up on a wooden platform behind the shop. 
  • There's another in Rorikstead behind the inn. 
  • In Riften there are two on the lower level (as you enter through the main gate go down the steps to the right of the bridge, turn go left across the canal, go left again and you'll be looking right at them across the canal against the wall on their own platform). 
  • In Markarth there are two on a platform up near Vlindrel Hall, as you enter Markarth, look towards the market stalls and then look up at about a 60-70 angle (its way up there) and you'll see the underside of the platform (nice view from up there while milking a maid at sunrise, all it needs is a clockwork rooster). 
  • Dragon bridge has one, if you cross the bridge going towards the town its literally right in front of you with a BIG milk barrel underneath. 
  • Solitude is a lil hidden, there's a sort of "alley" on the left just past the inn as you enter, the barn is there with two pumps. 
  • Windhelm they (2) are behind the Candlehearth inn. 
  • Morthal has one behind the alchemist shop next to the water / bay.
  • Shor's stone has one next to one of the miner's shacks near the smelter
  • Winterhold has one in a ruined shack on the right just as you enter town.
  • Dawnstar has two on a wooden platform in the animal pen just to the right as you enter town.
  • Karthwasten also has one between two of the houses along the left side of the village.

Ed, quick question, are there any known issues with MME not detecting EC+ pregnancy?  Reason I ask is I'm tinkering in my test game with load order combos.  I just re-installed MME, EC+ was already up and running.  After installing MME, a follower was impregnated by a chaurus.  Things seemed to work okay (had to fiddle with a few node settings) and those mods along with Kyne's Blessing seemed to be playing well together.  But, MME never recognized her pregnancy.  I thought maybe I just hadn't waited long enough after installing and perhaps not all MME's scripts had kicked in.  So I waited til after, did some milking with her and got her up to Lvl 1 MilkMaid so I know MME is working with her.  Then spawned another chaurus, they got it on, waited for EC's glow effect and then waited about 5 min more just give everything time to sync up,  But MME is still showing her and not pregnant.  Any ideas?

An granted this is my test game, I've been swapping mods a lot so its entirely possible its just the save game is fubared.  Could also be too much script load, I'm kinda seeing what all I can run together.  But just wondered if there were any known issues I wasn't aware of.  I haven't actually kept up so much.

3 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:
  • The fancy one in Whiterun should be plainly visible behind Belethor's shop (east side) almost directly across from Ysolda's and directly south of Arcadia's, they are in a barn that is new (if you see the barn you should see the pumps inside). 
  • There's two in Falkreath behind the trading post there, go up on a wooden platform behind the shop. 
  • There's another in Rorikstead behind the inn. 
  • In Riften there are two on the lower level (as you enter through the main gate go down the steps to the right of the bridge, turn go left across the canal, go left again and you'll be looking right at them across the canal against the wall on their own platform). 
  • In Markarth there are two on a platform up near Vlindrel Hall, as you enter Markarth, look towards the market stalls and then look up at about a 60-70 angle (its way up there) and you'll see the underside of the platform (nice view from up there while milking a maid at sunrise, all it needs is a clockwork rooster). 
  • Dragon bridge has one, if you cross the bridge going towards the town its literally right in front of you with a BIG milk barrel underneath. 
  • Solitude is a lil hidden, there's a sort of "alley" on the left just past the inn as you enter, the barn is there with two pumps. 
  • Windhelm they (2) are behind the Candlehearth inn. 
  • Morthal has one behind the alchemist shop next to the water / bay.
  • Shor's stone has one next to one of the miner's shacks near the smelter
  • Winterhold has one in a ruined shack on the right just as you enter town.
  • Dawnstar has two on a wooden platform in the animal pen just to the right as you enter town.
  • Karthwasten also has one between two of the houses along the left side of the village.

Thank you for that very well designed list.  I missed the one in Whiterun, I'll double check when it's daytime, the night is probably too dark to see without a torch.  I hope there isn't a mod conflict with Solitude, if there is, I'll report it, as there is on the left side of the Inn, a bit of a walkway just between the outside wall and the inn, one mod has placed a "man hole" there, so there could be a conflict.  The Markarth one is nice, looks very good, though, quite easy for an NPC to fall off it, saw Sofia do that, one moment she was there, the next she "oof" and ran back up.  I can just imagine her complaint, "Stupid Dwemer, never heard of railings?"

GuruSR.

Thank you, glad you like them.  Markarth turned out to be my favorite.  An no, the dwemer didn't seem to go in much for safety features.  But like a few NPCs sometimes say... "Piece of advice about Markarth, don't fall."

The one in Whiterun is quite literally a barn and there's also a fire brazier there for light for those light night milkings (even a chair to sit in while you wait for them to finish milking).  X marks the spot (see attached image).  If you don't see a barn there (stable roof, posts, stone floor, no walls) then something has gone very wrong.

I did forget one, Kynesgrove, tucked in behind the inn on the side facing the mine.

WRFancyBarn.jpg

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

EDIT:  Figured out the cause, apparently another mod yanked the player out of the machine (I remember it being done) as a 'kidnap' situation, of course both of milkmaids were in machines (the basic ones), so what I did was go to the fancy ones, and used those, it seemed to "break" the situation, milking is back to normal.  Not 100% sure if you can address that, but if perhaps a "sex/self" milking happens, remove the indication that they were in a machine.

EDIT2:  I presume you need the cuirass to milk and without it, manual milking returns nothing?  Just checked, without the cuirass, nothing.  I stored the cuirass for both maids in the house.

GuruSR.

idk how game handles this but it probably removes sit flag when actor is removed from furniture, that stops milkin

you do

2 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Ed, quick question, are there any known issues with MME not detecting EC+ pregnancy?  Reason I ask is I'm tinkering in my test game with load order combos.  I just re-installed MME, EC+ was already up and running.  After installing MME, a follower was impregnated by a chaurus.  Things seemed to work okay (had to fiddle with a few node settings) and those mods along with Kyne's Blessing seemed to be playing well together.  But, MME never recognized her pregnancy.  I thought maybe I just hadn't waited long enough after installing and perhaps not all MME's scripts had kicked in.  So I waited til after, did some milking with her and got her up to Lvl 1 MilkMaid so I know MME is working with her.  Then spawned another chaurus, they got it on, waited for EC's glow effect and then waited about 5 min more just give everything time to sync up,  But MME is still showing her and not pregnant.  Any ideas?

An granted this is my test game, I've been swapping mods a lot so its entirely possible its just the save game is fubared.  Could also be too much script load, I'm kinda seeing what all I can run together.  But just wondered if there were any known issues I wasn't aware of.  I haven't actually kept up so much.

make sure you check your follower page?

unless you change EC esp name, it should work