Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i think SLS devious and/or PSQ has milking cuirass w/o panties, thought im not sure which body it is, and have no idea how to make it bodyslide

Posted

Sorry to have to ask this but how do i do a "clean save" in order to upgrade the mod?

im coming from version 30-08-2014 which does not have the "mcm>debug>uninstall/reset" feature

 

what was the old system to stop the scripts?

 

Thank you in advance for any help

 

(i have tried serching this thread and the old thread but to no avail)

Posted

Idea... for future possible implementation...

 

Breastmilk created foods, to further add to having just jugs of milk. Added perks, a ready source of food for mods with food spoilage.

 

Make them on the Cooking Pots

 

Added perks, not stackable... perks vary for each food. Durations should be 3 hours, to keep you satisfied during your long trips...

 

+5% speed ( you feel invigorated as you eat the food. )

+5% speechcraft ( you feel proud that you have created such delicious food, from your own body. )

+5% health bar size ( the extra protein from your milk, gives your health a boost. )

+5% stamina ( you feel full of energy. )

 

Ineed ( food, eating and sleeping ) mod compatible.

 

Rich Yogurt +5% speechcraft

Rich Cheese +5% health bar size

Milk Bread +5% stamina

Creamy Tomato soup +5% health bar size, Extra warmth = 200 rating for Frostfall users

Creamy sweet roll +5% speed

Rich butter +5% Health bar size

 

These are all in the game already, just add RICH, MILK OR CREAMY to the names...

 

Just ideas to possibly expand the already great milk mod...

 

 

Last idea that isn't in the game...

 

Creamy Porridge... Wheat and Breast milk, just alter the butter bowl item, as it looks like porridge anyway...

 

Perks... Extra warmth ( be good for frostfall users and the new Pet Collar nudity mod, or in general just a good addition for Frostfall users.) For users without those mods, it would still have a really good perk rating...

 

+10% health bar size

+10% speechcraft

Warmth rating of 200, in Frostfall, all items of clothing have ratings of how warm they are. Bearskin is the magic spell for it in Frostfall...

 

 

 

 

Posted

Sorry to have to ask this but how do i do a "clean save" in order to upgrade the mod?

im coming from version 30-08-2014 which does not have the "mcm>debug>uninstall/reset" feature

 

what was the old system to stop the scripts?

 

Thank you in advance for any help

 

(i have tried serching this thread and the old thread but to no avail)

hm... make sure ur milked and don't have spriggan or other debuffs, in mcm disable mod, do normal save, quit, delete mod, launch skyrim, wait 1h, do normal save, quit, install new version

think this should be enough

 

Idea... for future possible implementation...

 

Breastmilk created foods, to further add to having just jugs of milk. Added perks, a ready source of food for mods with food spoilage.

 

Make them on the Cooking Pots

 

Added perks, not stackable... perks vary for each food. Durations should be 3 hours, to keep you satisfied during your long trips...

 

+5% speed ( you feel invigorated as you eat the food. )

+5% speechcraft ( you feel proud that you have created such delicious food, from your own body. )

+5% health bar size ( the extra protein from your milk, gives your health a boost. )

+5% stamina ( you feel full of energy. )

 

Ineed ( food, eating and sleeping ) mod compatible.

 

Rich Yogurt +5% speechcraft

Rich Cheese +5% health bar size

Milk Bread +5% stamina

Creamy Tomato soup +5% health bar size, Extra warmth = 200 rating for Frostfall users

Creamy sweet roll +5% speed

Rich butter +5% Health bar size

 

These are all in the game already, just add RICH, MILK OR CREAMY to the names...

 

Just ideas to possibly expand the already great milk mod...

 

 

Last idea that isn't in the game...

 

Creamy Porridge... Wheat and Breast milk, just alter the butter bowl item, as it looks like porridge anyway...

 

Perks... Extra warmth ( be good for frostfall users and the new Pet Collar nudity mod, or in general just a good addition for Frostfall users.) For users without those mods, it would still have a really good perk rating...

 

+10% health bar size

+10% speechcraft

Warmth rating of 200, in Frostfall, all items of clothing have ratings of how warm they are. Bearskin is the magic spell for it in Frostfall...

great, now we need to find someone to implement all this =)

Posted

 

Sorry to have to ask this but how do i do a "clean save" in order to upgrade the mod?

im coming from version 30-08-2014 which does not have the "mcm>debug>uninstall/reset" feature

 

what was the old system to stop the scripts?

 

Thank you in advance for any help

 

(i have tried serching this thread and the old thread but to no avail)

hm... make sure ur milked and don't have spriggan or other debuffs, in mcm disable mod, do normal save, quit, delete mod, launch skyrim, wait 1h, do normal save, quit, install new version

think this should be enough

 

Idea... for future possible implementation...

 

Breastmilk created foods, to further add to having just jugs of milk. Added perks, a ready source of food for mods with food spoilage.

 

Make them on the Cooking Pots

 

Added perks, not stackable... perks vary for each food. Durations should be 3 hours, to keep you satisfied during your long trips...

 

+5% speed ( you feel invigorated as you eat the food. )

+5% speechcraft ( you feel proud that you have created such delicious food, from your own body. )

+5% health bar size ( the extra protein from your milk, gives your health a boost. )

+5% stamina ( you feel full of energy. )

 

Ineed ( food, eating and sleeping ) mod compatible.

 

Rich Yogurt +5% speechcraft

Rich Cheese +5% health bar size

Milk Bread +5% stamina

Creamy Tomato soup +5% health bar size, Extra warmth = 200 rating for Frostfall users

Creamy sweet roll +5% speed

Rich butter +5% Health bar size

 

These are all in the game already, just add RICH, MILK OR CREAMY to the names...

 

Just ideas to possibly expand the already great milk mod...

 

 

Last idea that isn't in the game...

 

Creamy Porridge... Wheat and Breast milk, just alter the butter bowl item, as it looks like porridge anyway...

 

Perks... Extra warmth ( be good for frostfall users and the new Pet Collar nudity mod, or in general just a good addition for Frostfall users.) For users without those mods, it would still have a really good perk rating...

 

+10% health bar size

+10% speechcraft

Warmth rating of 200, in Frostfall, all items of clothing have ratings of how warm they are. Bearskin is the magic spell for it in Frostfall...

great, now we need to find someone to implement all this =)

 

 

Most people welcome ideas, there's no need for sarcasm, especially because you don't like the word implement. If you don't like it, feel like it's too much work, feel like I don't know what I am talking about, or just don't like people posting ideas then just don't reply.

 

Posted

like Wandering_Mania said Ed just handles suggestions, ideas, bugs etc. in his own way. The one thing to remember with Ed is this is a personal mod that he has released to the public for free but I suppose thats true of a lot of mod makers. He does what he wants with his mod and we get to enjoy the awesome ride :D lol

Posted

 

 

Sorry to have to ask this but how do i do a "clean save" in order to upgrade the mod?

im coming from version 30-08-2014 which does not have the "mcm>debug>uninstall/reset" feature

 

what was the old system to stop the scripts?

 

Thank you in advance for any help

 

(i have tried serching this thread and the old thread but to no avail)

hm... make sure ur milked and don't have spriggan or other debuffs, in mcm disable mod, do normal save, quit, delete mod, launch skyrim, wait 1h, do normal save, quit, install new version

think this should be enough

 

Idea... for future possible implementation...

 

Breastmilk created foods, to further add to having just jugs of milk. Added perks, a ready source of food for mods with food spoilage.

 

Make them on the Cooking Pots

 

Added perks, not stackable... perks vary for each food. Durations should be 3 hours, to keep you satisfied during your long trips...

 

+5% speed ( you feel invigorated as you eat the food. )

+5% speechcraft ( you feel proud that you have created such delicious food, from your own body. )

+5% health bar size ( the extra protein from your milk, gives your health a boost. )

+5% stamina ( you feel full of energy. )

 

Ineed ( food, eating and sleeping ) mod compatible.

 

Rich Yogurt +5% speechcraft

Rich Cheese +5% health bar size

Milk Bread +5% stamina

Creamy Tomato soup +5% health bar size, Extra warmth = 200 rating for Frostfall users

Creamy sweet roll +5% speed

Rich butter +5% Health bar size

 

These are all in the game already, just add RICH, MILK OR CREAMY to the names...

 

Just ideas to possibly expand the already great milk mod...

 

 

Last idea that isn't in the game...

 

Creamy Porridge... Wheat and Breast milk, just alter the butter bowl item, as it looks like porridge anyway...

 

Perks... Extra warmth ( be good for frostfall users and the new Pet Collar nudity mod, or in general just a good addition for Frostfall users.) For users without those mods, it would still have a really good perk rating...

 

+10% health bar size

+10% speechcraft

Warmth rating of 200, in Frostfall, all items of clothing have ratings of how warm they are. Bearskin is the magic spell for it in Frostfall...

great, now we need to find someone to implement all this =)

 

 

Most people welcome ideas, there's no need for sarcasm, especially because you don't like the word implement. If you don't like it, feel like it's too much work, feel like I don't know what I am talking about, or just don't like people posting ideas then just don't reply.

 

 

writing sux =( lets go to pub and have some beer

sarcastic? well i dont know...i like ideas, ideas are cool 'n stuff, i do implement some of them, but as i said above, 

 

great, we need to find someone to implement all this =)

which implies that i like idea, but im not going to do this, so its up to you or someone else

why? bcuz i dont "insert any reason you like" to do all this, but i can add esp to mod, /help integrate it etc

its like with modeling, i could learn, but i dont, im lazy and dont have time =)

Posted

The amount of updates you do, says you're not lazy. I just misread the post's meaning...

 

I've had a quick go at making food, it's would be pretty easy except for the 20 or 30 milk types and working out how to incorporate the perks. I'm just starting learning how to script...

 

I really like the mod, I haven't enjoyed watching a mod grow so much since the INEEDS ( food, drink and sleep ) mod. A mod that I use all the time...

Posted

well i think, after spending like 10 or so hours remaking milk effects, separate rnd esp should be killed off and redone as patch, but that'll take another space in load order, and i have already like 250 mods so its very limited

i dont use ineeds and dont think i will since i already have rnd

those perks... are just 3h spells, its pretty easy to add but requires a lot of time to add and balance them, and to think all through

as to frostfall it'll require new dependency that im trying to avoid or w/o dependency apply fire shaders to gain heat, which is seems wrong to me, maybe there is some other way which i dont know

Posted (edited)

Hey, I just installed this mod, and it looks like it is going to be great, but I have a small problem. I have ran into a weird glitch where I can sit at the milking station the first time, and it will post the story about the needles. However, when I try and sit down the second time, and start the actual milking, my came crashes to desktop. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this, as I would really like to try this mod. My character was naked except for a posture collar, iron chastity belt, and slave boots. Thanks.

Edited by NukenDuke
Posted

well i think, after spending like 10 or so hours remaking milk effects, separate rnd esp should be killed off and redone as patch, but that'll take another space in load order, and i have already like 250 mods so its very limited

i dont use ineeds and dont think i will since i already have rnd

those perks... are just 3h spells, its pretty easy to add but requires a lot of time to add and balance them, and to think all through

as to frostfall it'll require new dependency that im trying to avoid or w/o dependency apply fire shaders to gain heat, which is seems wrong to me, maybe there is some other way which i dont know

 

I've made the food mod, with perks and all. I'm still working on getting the milk in your mod to work, and how to group them all into 4 categories. From Dilute to Strong milk...

 

I tried realistic needs and diseases and for some reason it lags my computer, probably doesn't like something. But that was a long time ago, its probably works now.

I like the INEEDS mod, its simple and does nearly everything I want. Although I can't drink from rivers, ponds and lakes...

 

The perks I added last as long as I want, I have them set to the length of the spell times. A patch is the best way to go, but not until the mod is totally finished, as its ever changing. Same with the food mod I have made, and tweaking. The Creamy Porridge doesn't heal you, but applies perks and spells lasting for hours of game time.

 

But still testing and tweaking it...

 

Posted

Hey, I just installed this mod, and it looks like it is going to be great, but I have a small problem. I have ran into a weird glitch where I can sit at the milking station the first time, and it will post the story about the needles. However, when I try and sit down the second time, and start the actual milking, my came crashes to desktop. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this, as I would really like to try this mod. My character was naked except for a posture collar, iron chastity belt, and slave boots. Thanks.

post papyrus log 

C:\Users\XXX\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

 

 

well i think, after spending like 10 or so hours remaking milk effects, separate rnd esp should be killed off and redone as patch, but that'll take another space in load order, and i have already like 250 mods so its very limited

i dont use ineeds and dont think i will since i already have rnd

those perks... are just 3h spells, its pretty easy to add but requires a lot of time to add and balance them, and to think all through

as to frostfall it'll require new dependency that im trying to avoid or w/o dependency apply fire shaders to gain heat, which is seems wrong to me, maybe there is some other way which i dont know

 

I've made the food mod, with perks and all. I'm still working on getting the milk in your mod to work, and how to group them all into 4 categories. From Dilute to Strong milk...

 

I tried realistic needs and diseases and for some reason it lags my computer, probably doesn't like something. But that was a long time ago, its probably works now.

I like the INEEDS mod, its simple and does nearly everything I want. Although I can't drink from rivers, ponds and lakes...

 

The perks I added last as long as I want, I have them set to the length of the spell times. A patch is the best way to go, but not until the mod is totally finished, as its ever changing. Same with the food mod I have made, and tweaking. The Creamy Porridge doesn't heal you, but applies perks and spells lasting for hours of game time.

 

But still testing and tweaking it...

 

 

you think it will be finished? how naive

Posted

 

Hey, I just installed this mod, and it looks like it is going to be great, but I have a small problem. I have ran into a weird glitch where I can sit at the milking station the first time, and it will post the story about the needles. However, when I try and sit down the second time, and start the actual milking, my came crashes to desktop. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this, as I would really like to try this mod. My character was naked except for a posture collar, iron chastity belt, and slave boots. Thanks.

post papyrus log 

C:\Users\XXX\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

 

 

well i think, after spending like 10 or so hours remaking milk effects, separate rnd esp should be killed off and redone as patch, but that'll take another space in load order, and i have already like 250 mods so its very limited

i dont use ineeds and dont think i will since i already have rnd

those perks... are just 3h spells, its pretty easy to add but requires a lot of time to add and balance them, and to think all through

as to frostfall it'll require new dependency that im trying to avoid or w/o dependency apply fire shaders to gain heat, which is seems wrong to me, maybe there is some other way which i dont know

 

I've made the food mod, with perks and all. I'm still working on getting the milk in your mod to work, and how to group them all into 4 categories. From Dilute to Strong milk...

 

I tried realistic needs and diseases and for some reason it lags my computer, probably doesn't like something. But that was a long time ago, its probably works now.

I like the INEEDS mod, its simple and does nearly everything I want. Although I can't drink from rivers, ponds and lakes...

 

The perks I added last as long as I want, I have them set to the length of the spell times. A patch is the best way to go, but not until the mod is totally finished, as its ever changing. Same with the food mod I have made, and tweaking. The Creamy Porridge doesn't heal you, but applies perks and spells lasting for hours of game time.

 

But still testing and tweaking it...

 

 

you think it will be finished? how naive

 

 

That's what I like to hear, a true perfectionist...

 

Posted

Request...

 

Nipple pain debuffs... Varying with the amount of pain your in...

 

...They could be less effective with weapons

...Wearing clothing causes pain as it rubs against your tender nipples, slowing you down, maybe even to a walk. Without clothes, the debuff is removed. It would make for some strange fighting tactics.

...You lose energy very slowly at high pain levels, when wearing clothing, as it causes pain when it rubs against your tender nipples.

 

DD gear would be a challenge, as its locked on.

 

The scripts are all in the PET COLLAR mod, as it does something similar.

 

These are all just ideas, as some sort of persistent pain debuff would be nice. It would keep you from overdoing the milk machine, or underdoing it...

 

You could even have unmilked pain debuffs, that build up over time. Not milked for a week could leave you with tender breasts, plus a debuff or multiple debuffs...

Posted

does anyone run SAR? it should run fine, though im not sure since i dont run it, so how is it?

 

I've been running SAR for a while, seems to run fine with everything

Posted

 

the texture do not show up what should I do

Re-install ZaZ animation pack, looks like you're missing an texture from it.

 

SirNibbles is right. You need to install the textures. Zaz has 2 files the main and the textures. You need to install both for Zaz assets to work properly.

Posted

really wish you could make it compatible with soulgem oven mod. althoug it has some "birthing" issues at the moment.

compatible? what do you mean,they are i think, you should only disable breast scaling, if you disable in my mod, you will either get less or more milk than intended

 

Request...

 

Nipple pain debuffs... Varying with the amount of pain your in...

 

...They could be less effective with weapons

...Wearing clothing causes pain as it rubs against your tender nipples, slowing you down, maybe even to a walk. Without clothes, the debuff is removed. It would make for some strange fighting tactics.

...You lose energy very slowly at high pain levels, when wearing clothing, as it causes pain when it rubs against your tender nipples.

 

DD gear would be a challenge, as its locked on.

 

The scripts are all in the PET COLLAR mod, as it does something similar.

 

These are all just ideas, as some sort of persistent pain debuff would be nice. It would keep you from overdoing the milk machine, or underdoing it...

 

You could even have unmilked pain debuffs, that build up over time. Not milked for a week could leave you with tender breasts, plus a debuff or multiple debuffs...

hm... exhaustion not enough? thought u get no sp regen while exhausted

can try making cloak spell that will damage like 5%? hp/sp/mp * pain every min if you wear armor or chastity bra 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...