Awesome mod, just a few problems.

I found the debuffs anying, so I changed some things in the mcm menu. This screwed up all kinds of things, so in the end I decided to just de-install the mod. Now that I have de-installed it, the mcm menu and the 'large breast debuff (minus 4 points in several skills)' won't dissapear. Is there some way to fix this?

mcm - > Uninstall/Reset mod

The "milking cuirass" (06005b10 in my CK) in your ESP looks great,

and I used creation kit to make it better:

Made it lighter (0.0010),

expensive,  

gave it an armor rating of 600

and keywords like "armor light" and "Clothing Body" to ward off any nasty comments about not being properly dressed,

and to avoid being killed while being milked.

The enchantment is now "zbfEnchantmentPartialBondage".

Assuming anyone besides you reads this, they might like the improvements (they might not).

Anyway, it's the best mod I have right now, and for me that's saying something.

Thanks.

This mod overwrite files from the XPMS Extendet 2.06 Skeleton. Can this be done safely or is ti better to reinstall XPMSE afterwards over this mod?

it is done to enable experimental hdt breast animation while using milk pump, it is safe, do what you want

The "milking cuirass" (06005b10 in my CK) in your ESP looks great,

and I used creation kit to make it better:

Made it lighter (0.0010),

expensive,  

gave it an armor rating of 600

and keywords like "armor light" and "Clothing Body" to ward off any nasty comments about not being properly dressed,

and to avoid being killed while being milked.

The enchantment is now "zbfEnchantmentPartialBondage".

Assuming anyone besides you reads this, they might like the improvements (they might not).

Anyway, it's the best mod I have right now, and for me that's saying something.

Thanks.

and what does this ench do?

This mod overwrite files from the XPMS Extendet 2.06 Skeleton. Can this be done safely or is ti better to reinstall XPMSE afterwards over this mod?

it is done to enable experimental hdt breast animation while using milk pump, it is safe, do what you want

I see, thank you for responding. :)

Nice mod, It mostly works fine for me, but I'm only having one problem: It isnt showing the textures for the machine. I tried to install it manually and via NMM, but yet the milk pump is all purple and my toon's boobs dissapear (But I have no problems with the milking cuirass, It shows just fine). Any fix to this? I have all of the requirements on latest version s:

"Q: I can't move the camera
A: You can manipulate Camera with SexLab preset (default Numpad 3)"

Like... what does that even mean?  On my keypad, I have the WASD directions, a set of arrow keys, and a numeric keypad. None of these work when the milking station is activated. I have managed to get some view by using Immersive First Person, but that's about it. 

Otheriwse, this is turning out to be an interesting mod. :)

Like... what does that even mean?  On my keypad, I have the WASD directions, a set of arrow keys, and a numeric keypad. None of these work when the milking station is activated. I have managed to get some view by using Immersive First Person, but that's about it. 

Pressing Numpad 3 is the default key for the free camera view on the SexLab Framework. It is the same thing as opening the console and typing the code "TFC".  In the MCM you can change that keybinding if you want or have another keybind set to that.

Free camera view allows you to move the camera without your character moving at all.

Very nice mod.

However I have a problem with followers. They said "I will do" but refuses to use the machine and sometime I expend 2-3 min trying it with one follower. Does someone has the same problem as me?

And as a suggestion, new milk maids would start from the botton, producing a little amount of milk instead of the full production as you.

Very nice mod.

However I have a problem with followers. They said "I will do" but refuses to use the machine and sometime I expend 2-3 min trying it with one follower. Does someone has the same problem as me?

Have you tried having the follower approach the pump from the side of it? I had a lot of problems getting the follower to use the pump (pretty sure its a navmesh problem nothing to do with this mod) until I started getting them to walk next to the pump before getting them to use the pump. I had a lot of trouble when the follower would approach the pump from the front or back. The follower was trying to get as close as they can to the activation point/animation point for the milk pump which is in the middle of the machine (citation needed) I have been able to get them to reliably use the pump by getting them to stand next to the side of the pump first then use the pump. I hope that helps :D

Pressing Numpad 3 is the default key for the free camera view on the SexLab Framework. It is the same thing as opening the console and typing the code "TFC".  In the MCM you can change that keybinding if you want or have another keybind set to that.

Free camera view allows you to move the camera without your character moving at all.

Nope. Pressing "3" doesn't work for me. Even /tfc doesn't work either. 

Nope. Pressing "3" doesn't work for me. Even /tfc doesn't work either. 

Yeah it's just "TFC" without the quotes. No slash, backslash, or any other symbols needed. Even the caps on the letters is optional.

Nice mod, It mostly works fine for me, but I'm only having one problem: It isnt showing the textures for the machine. I tried to install it manually and via NMM, but yet the milk pump is all purple and my toon's boobs dissapear (But I have no problems with the milking cuirass, It shows just fine). Any fix to this? I have all of the requirements on latest version s:

you've probably haven't installed zaz textures, if its not the case, it can be something else, search zaz animation thread

Very nice mod.

Have you tried having the follower approach the pump from the side of it? I had a lot of problems getting the follower to use the pump (pretty sure its a navmesh problem nothing to do with this mod) until I started getting them to walk next to the pump before getting them to use the pump. I had a lot of trouble when the follower would approach the pump from the front or back. The follower was trying to get as close as they can to the activation point/animation point for the milk pump which is in the middle of the machine (citation needed) I have been able to get them to reliably use the pump by getting them to stand next to the side of the pump first then use the pump. I hope that helps :D

Yes, I tried to put her at the side of the machine, on the machine, clicking on all parts of the machine... sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Well, I will try to find a way with the high efficience. ;)

Thx for your answer :)

I want make milk leaking armor so attached BSFadeNode and branches to my favor armor. But that armor equiped than crushed and CTD!! LoL!!

It's enable to making milk leaking armor? :)

Like this(this is not sucess. leak time cut. I want always leaking! :D)

attachicon.gifmilk02.gif

How can i have this volume of produced milk and that size of breasts (i mean smaller ones, not gigantic ones that come after raising the max breast size option in mcm?

Also seen here

Also, in my game there seems not to be visible the texture effect that simulates the milk on skin, i have only the milk drop meshes.Is there an option to add the skin effect? thanks!

After a lot of tries, I found that my problem is the navmesh. Some milk machines are where NPC can't go and their are vey difficult to activate. For my farm :blush:  I cleaned a big room as Nightgate Inn cellar, and I put there the milking machines. The problem was that NPC navmesh was done to avoid stuff there, and my machines are in place of that stuff. So nothing that I can do to fix this.

As a request, maybe a modder can do a farm building mod where we can found up to 20 milking machines. Anyone? :angel:

thx again for this mod.