Mart0206 Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 This mod overwrite files from the XPMS Extendet 2.06 Skeleton. Can this be done safely or is ti better to reinstall XPMSE afterwards over this mod? it is done to enable experimental hdt breast animation while using milk pump, it is safe, do what you want I see, thank you for responding.
NotAnAnonimousPerson Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 Nice mod, It mostly works fine for me, but I'm only having one problem: It isnt showing the textures for the machine. I tried to install it manually and via NMM, but yet the milk pump is all purple and my toon's boobs dissapear (But I have no problems with the milking cuirass, It shows just fine). Any fix to this? I have all of the requirements on latest version s:
Guest Posted October 14, 2014 Posted October 14, 2014 "Q: I can't move the cameraA: You can manipulate Camera with SexLab preset (default Numpad 3)" Like... what does that even mean? On my keypad, I have the WASD directions, a set of arrow keys, and a numeric keypad. None of these work when the milking station is activated. I have managed to get some view by using Immersive First Person, but that's about it. Otheriwse, this is turning out to be an interesting mod.
Wandering_Mania Posted October 14, 2014 Posted October 14, 2014 "Q: I can't move the camera A: You can manipulate Camera with SexLab preset (default Numpad 3)" Like... what does that even mean? On my keypad, I have the WASD directions, a set of arrow keys, and a numeric keypad. None of these work when the milking station is activated. I have managed to get some view by using Immersive First Person, but that's about it. Otheriwse, this is turning out to be an interesting mod. Pressing Numpad 3 is the default key for the free camera view on the SexLab Framework. It is the same thing as opening the console and typing the code "TFC". In the MCM you can change that keybinding if you want or have another keybind set to that. Free camera view allows you to move the camera without your character moving at all.
MadMaxxx Posted October 14, 2014 Posted October 14, 2014 Thanks for the update! The stucking and slow milking is fixed on my side. I already started to write down some small story for the new armours btw they work great! I will send them when i am finished.
franyoin Posted October 14, 2014 Posted October 14, 2014 Very nice mod. However I have a problem with followers. They said "I will do" but refuses to use the machine and sometime I expend 2-3 min trying it with one follower. Does someone has the same problem as me? And as a suggestion, new milk maids would start from the botton, producing a little amount of milk instead of the full production as you.
Zdun Posted October 14, 2014 Posted October 14, 2014 I use this with Sacrificial Spriggan. I have following issue, I recieve a 2 short stories when spriggan armor equips (they are most likely from milk mod) but in MCM the milk production is set to disabled. Is this normal? I have to do longer test to ensure if milking occurs later.
Abinath Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 Very nice mod. However I have a problem with followers. They said "I will do" but refuses to use the machine and sometime I expend 2-3 min trying it with one follower. Does someone has the same problem as me? Have you tried having the follower approach the pump from the side of it? I had a lot of problems getting the follower to use the pump (pretty sure its a navmesh problem nothing to do with this mod) until I started getting them to walk next to the pump before getting them to use the pump. I had a lot of trouble when the follower would approach the pump from the front or back. The follower was trying to get as close as they can to the activation point/animation point for the milk pump which is in the middle of the machine (citation needed) I have been able to get them to reliably use the pump by getting them to stand next to the side of the pump first then use the pump. I hope that helps
Guest Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 "Q: I can't move the camera A: You can manipulate Camera with SexLab preset (default Numpad 3)" Like... what does that even mean? On my keypad, I have the WASD directions, a set of arrow keys, and a numeric keypad. None of these work when the milking station is activated. I have managed to get some view by using Immersive First Person, but that's about it. Otheriwse, this is turning out to be an interesting mod. Pressing Numpad 3 is the default key for the free camera view on the SexLab Framework. It is the same thing as opening the console and typing the code "TFC". In the MCM you can change that keybinding if you want or have another keybind set to that. Free camera view allows you to move the camera without your character moving at all. Nope. Pressing "3" doesn't work for me. Even /tfc doesn't work either.
Fredfish Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 You do have Num Lock on? Also it's just tfc no / required.
Wandering_Mania Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 "Q: I can't move the camera A: You can manipulate Camera with SexLab preset (default Numpad 3)" Like... what does that even mean? On my keypad, I have the WASD directions, a set of arrow keys, and a numeric keypad. None of these work when the milking station is activated. I have managed to get some view by using Immersive First Person, but that's about it. Otheriwse, this is turning out to be an interesting mod. Pressing Numpad 3 is the default key for the free camera view on the SexLab Framework. It is the same thing as opening the console and typing the code "TFC". In the MCM you can change that keybinding if you want or have another keybind set to that. Free camera view allows you to move the camera without your character moving at all. Nope. Pressing "3" doesn't work for me. Even /tfc doesn't work either. Yeah it's just "TFC" without the quotes. No slash, backslash, or any other symbols needed. Even the caps on the letters is optional.
Ed86 Posted October 15, 2014 Author Posted October 15, 2014 Nice mod, It mostly works fine for me, but I'm only having one problem: It isnt showing the textures for the machine. I tried to install it manually and via NMM, but yet the milk pump is all purple and my toon's boobs dissapear (But I have no problems with the milking cuirass, It shows just fine). Any fix to this? I have all of the requirements on latest version s: you've probably haven't installed zaz textures, if its not the case, it can be something else, search zaz animation thread
razzor69 Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 Thanks alot for making this great mod, now my girl can produce a milk, but one request can you make the armor compatible with Manga (ADEC) DM body?
Ed86 Posted October 15, 2014 Author Posted October 15, 2014 Thanks alot for making this great mod, now my girl can produce a milk, but one request can you make the armor compatible with Manga (ADEC) DM body? no, 3 bodies is already plenty, use bodyslide
BladedRonin Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 anything coming up with adding races like the temptress, succubus ext
franyoin Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 Very nice mod. However I have a problem with followers. They said "I will do" but refuses to use the machine and sometime I expend 2-3 min trying it with one follower. Does someone has the same problem as me? Have you tried having the follower approach the pump from the side of it? I had a lot of problems getting the follower to use the pump (pretty sure its a navmesh problem nothing to do with this mod) until I started getting them to walk next to the pump before getting them to use the pump. I had a lot of trouble when the follower would approach the pump from the front or back. The follower was trying to get as close as they can to the activation point/animation point for the milk pump which is in the middle of the machine (citation needed) I have been able to get them to reliably use the pump by getting them to stand next to the side of the pump first then use the pump. I hope that helps Yes, I tried to put her at the side of the machine, on the machine, clicking on all parts of the machine... sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Well, I will try to find a way with the high efficience. Thx for your answer
Kageryu Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 Are there any breast sucking animations that this mod can use so you get buffs straight from drinking milk out of your milk maid instead of getting milk bottles?
Canna Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 Has anyone tried using SAR with Milk Mod Economy? I'm currently not entirely sure if it's working correctly. Supposedly, pain gain is reduced when highly aroused, but since I started using SAR, that feature seems to be broken.
daedrasp Posted October 16, 2014 Posted October 16, 2014 I want make milk leaking armor so attached BSFadeNode and branches to my favor armor. But that armor equiped than crushed and CTD!! LoL!! It's enable to making milk leaking armor? Like this(this is not sucess. leak time cut. I want always leaking! )
Guest Posted October 16, 2014 Posted October 16, 2014 I want make milk leaking armor so attached BSFadeNode and branches to my favor armor. But that armor equiped than crushed and CTD!! LoL!! It's enable to making milk leaking armor? Like this(this is not sucess. leak time cut. I want always leaking! ) milk02.gif How can i have this volume of produced milk and that size of breasts (i mean smaller ones, not gigantic ones that come after raising the max breast size option in mcm? Also seen here and http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/624/62438.jpg Also, in my game there seems not to be visible the texture effect that simulates the milk on skin, i have only the milk drop meshes.Is there an option to add the skin effect? thanks!
franyoin Posted October 16, 2014 Posted October 16, 2014 After a lot of tries, I found that my problem is the navmesh. Some milk machines are where NPC can't go and their are vey difficult to activate. For my farm I cleaned a big room as Nightgate Inn cellar, and I put there the milking machines. The problem was that NPC navmesh was done to avoid stuff there, and my machines are in place of that stuff. So nothing that I can do to fix this. As a request, maybe a modder can do a farm building mod where we can found up to 20 milking machines. Anyone? thx again for this mod.
dje34 Posted October 16, 2014 Posted October 16, 2014 Thanks so much for this mod rework, Ed86 ! It is really good, but could be even better. I'm talking about better (de)buffs, better HDT management and easier way to get your custom model using the milking stuff, I'm lazy and I don't want to manage files for this mod. (De)buffs could be a win if not only focused on weight limit, and milk craze is not really a good reason to use milking stuff imho, just some kind of bonus. But once again, this is a well done job ! Keep up the good work, great modder !
Ed86 Posted October 16, 2014 Author Posted October 16, 2014 After a lot of tries, I found that my problem is the navmesh. Some milk machines are where NPC can't go and their are vey difficult to activate. For my farm I cleaned a big room as Nightgate Inn cellar, and I put there the milking machines. The problem was that NPC navmesh was done to avoid stuff there, and my machines are in place of that stuff. So nothing that I can do to fix this. As a request, maybe a modder can do a farm building mod where we can found up to 20 milking machines. Anyone? thx again for this mod. ive been informed, there is mod with a house being made that will have milk pumps, after its released you can ask author to satisfy your farm desires maybe even quests but that's another story Thanks so much for this mod rework, Ed86 ! It is really good, but could be even better. I'm talking about better (de)buffs, better HDT management and easier way to get your custom model using the milking stuff, I'm lazy and I don't want to manage files for this mod. (De)buffs could be a win if not only focused on weight limit, and milk craze is not really a good reason to use milking stuff imho, just some kind of bonus. But once again, this is a well done job ! Keep up the good work, great modder ! thx, but i haven't understood what exactly do you want thx anyway xD
derhuso Posted October 16, 2014 Posted October 16, 2014 great mod so far , unfortunately i have some kind of bug . "craze for ended" "craze for blabla" etc is being spammed in the top left corner infinitely and i have no idea how to fix this. anyone got a clue?
daedrasp Posted October 16, 2014 Posted October 16, 2014 and http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/624/62438.jpg Also, in my game there seems not to be visible the texture effect that simulates the milk on skin, i have only the milk drop meshes.Is there an option to add the skin effect? thanks! Open the MME_MilkLeakL.nif and MME_MilkLeakR.nif. And Right click to Emmiter Ninode and Transform>Edit>Scale to 5 And save than biggen texture mesh. Change the "Scale" size,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now