Skalph Posted October 30, 2014 Posted October 30, 2014 Hello!I have a problem Need help.Whenever I try to use a milk pump (windhelm) nothing is happening. I cant move for a couple of seconds and its like I never used it.No animation or anything else. I installed the mod correct ( I guess ) and I have ZaZ...I enabled milk production.Pls halp.
Wandering_Mania Posted October 30, 2014 Posted October 30, 2014 How do you make your followers into milk maids? Read two posts up that question was just answered.
Ed86 Posted October 30, 2014 Author Posted October 30, 2014 How do you make your followers into milk maids? Read two posts up that question was just answered. but reading is hard...
Wandering_Mania Posted October 30, 2014 Posted October 30, 2014 How do you make your followers into milk maids? Read two posts up that question was just answered. but reading is hard... I guessed that.
Pingers Posted October 30, 2014 Posted October 30, 2014 Ok guys I have a problem. I've used the pumps and all that such and for some reason I don't produce and milk ever. I've been waiting three hours and all that such but I never produce anything. Please help.
Fredfish Posted October 31, 2014 Posted October 31, 2014 Ok guys I have a problem. I've used the pumps and all that such and for some reason I don't produce and milk ever. I've been waiting three hours and all that such but I never produce anything. Please help. Have you enabled the mod in MCM?
Pingers Posted October 31, 2014 Posted October 31, 2014 Ok guys I have a problem. I've used the pumps and all that such and for some reason I don't produce and milk ever. I've been waiting three hours and all that such but I never produce anything. Please help. Have you enabled the mod in MCM? Yes I've used the spell to enable the mod but it seems to be that followers (Only have tested it on Lydia atm) work. But atm my character doesn't produce anything, so yer any ideas?
Wandering_Mania Posted October 31, 2014 Posted October 31, 2014 Ok guys I have a problem. I've used the pumps and all that such and for some reason I don't produce and milk ever. I've been waiting three hours and all that such but I never produce anything. Please help. Have you enabled the mod in MCM? Yes I've used the spell to enable the mod but it seems to be that followers (Only have tested it on Lydia atm) work. But atm my character doesn't produce anything, so yer any ideas? Make sure in the MCM menu that "Milk Production" is Enabled. I have noticed that happen a lot if you just "sit" on a milker and/or enable the mod you still must enable milk production manually.
sidfu Posted October 31, 2014 Posted October 31, 2014 also depending on the number sof scripts u have can take up to a ingame day for milk to start. long as u have the mcm menu working it should start producing milk if u just play for a while.
Pingers Posted October 31, 2014 Posted October 31, 2014 also depending on the number sof scripts u have can take up to a ingame day for milk to start. long as u have the mcm menu working it should start producing milk if u just play for a while. Then why does my follower start right away and I'm left standing there for 5 days doing nothing Ok guys I have a problem. I've used the pumps and all that such and for some reason I don't produce and milk ever. I've been waiting three hours and all that such but I never produce anything. Please help. Have you enabled the mod in MCM? Yes I've used the spell to enable the mod but it seems to be that followers (Only have tested it on Lydia atm) work. But atm my character doesn't produce anything, so yer any ideas? Make sure in the MCM menu that "Milk Production" is Enabled. I have noticed that happen a lot if you just "sit" on a milker and/or enable the mod you still must enable milk production manually. I've done that. Hey i've even got to the the part when I enter the station it does the stories yet I have no production or milk
Ed86 Posted October 31, 2014 Author Posted October 31, 2014 also depending on the number sof scripts u have can take up to a ingame day for milk to start. long as u have the mcm menu working it should start producing milk if u just play for a while. Then why does my follower start right away and I'm left standing there for 5 days doing nothing Ok guys I have a problem. I've used the pumps and all that such and for some reason I don't produce and milk ever. I've been waiting three hours and all that such but I never produce anything. Please help. Have you enabled the mod in MCM? Yes I've used the spell to enable the mod but it seems to be that followers (Only have tested it on Lydia atm) work. But atm my character doesn't produce anything, so yer any ideas? Make sure in the MCM menu that "Milk Production" is Enabled. I have noticed that happen a lot if you just "sit" on a milker and/or enable the mod you still must enable milk production manually. I've done that. Hey i've even got to the the part when I enter the station it does the stories yet I have no production or milk are you a male character? are you milkmaid?
drithora Posted October 31, 2014 Posted October 31, 2014 also depending on the number sof scripts u have can take up to a ingame day for milk to start. long as u have the mcm menu working it should start producing milk if u just play for a while. Then why does my follower start right away and I'm left standing there for 5 days doing nothing Ok guys I have a problem. I've used the pumps and all that such and for some reason I don't produce and milk ever. I've been waiting three hours and all that such but I never produce anything. Please help. Have you enabled the mod in MCM? Yes I've used the spell to enable the mod but it seems to be that followers (Only have tested it on Lydia atm) work. But atm my character doesn't produce anything, so yer any ideas? Make sure in the MCM menu that "Milk Production" is Enabled. I have noticed that happen a lot if you just "sit" on a milker and/or enable the mod you still must enable milk production manually. I've done that. Hey i've even got to the the part when I enter the station it does the stories yet I have no production or milk Are you using a mod to make yourself male/futa in sexlab? (Sexlab Cumshot can do this and another mod i think.) If so that might be why.
Guest Posted October 31, 2014 Posted October 31, 2014 Ed86, is it possible to implement a similar animated texture effect as it is seen here for the milk stain on breasts? This effect is seen in this mod here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58062/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D58062%26user%3D1&pUp=1
Ed86 Posted October 31, 2014 Author Posted October 31, 2014 Ed86, is it possible to implement a similar animated texture effect as it is seen here for the milk stain on breasts? This effect is seen in this mod here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58062/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D58062%26user%3D1&pUp=1 i guess it is, but i have no idea how =)
Wandering_Mania Posted October 31, 2014 Posted October 31, 2014 Ed you crafty bastard, no update for a while then BOOM huge update. Keep up the great work.
Pingers Posted November 1, 2014 Posted November 1, 2014 also depending on the number sof scripts u have can take up to a ingame day for milk to start. long as u have the mcm menu working it should start producing milk if u just play for a while. Then why does my follower start right away and I'm left standing there for 5 days doing nothing Ok guys I have a problem. I've used the pumps and all that such and for some reason I don't produce and milk ever. I've been waiting three hours and all that such but I never produce anything. Please help. Have you enabled the mod in MCM? Yes I've used the spell to enable the mod but it seems to be that followers (Only have tested it on Lydia atm) work. But atm my character doesn't produce anything, so yer any ideas? Make sure in the MCM menu that "Milk Production" is Enabled. I have noticed that happen a lot if you just "sit" on a milker and/or enable the mod you still must enable milk production manually. I've done that. Hey i've even got to the the part when I enter the station it does the stories yet I have no production or milk Are you using a mod to make yourself male/futa in sexlab? (Sexlab Cumshot can do this and another mod i think.) If so that might be why. I'm female and yes I've entered the pumps and it does the pop up I leave the pumps and wait a few days to no results
Pingers Posted November 1, 2014 Posted November 1, 2014 also depending on the number sof scripts u have can take up to a ingame day for milk to start. long as u have the mcm menu working it should start producing milk if u just play for a while. Then why does my follower start right away and I'm left standing there for 5 days doing nothing Ok guys I have a problem. I've used the pumps and all that such and for some reason I don't produce and milk ever. I've been waiting three hours and all that such but I never produce anything. Please help. Have you enabled the mod in MCM? Yes I've used the spell to enable the mod but it seems to be that followers (Only have tested it on Lydia atm) work. But atm my character doesn't produce anything, so yer any ideas? Make sure in the MCM menu that "Milk Production" is Enabled. I have noticed that happen a lot if you just "sit" on a milker and/or enable the mod you still must enable milk production manually. I've done that. Hey i've even got to the the part when I enter the station it does the stories yet I have no production or milk Are you using a mod to make yourself male/futa in sexlab? (Sexlab Cumshot can do this and another mod i think.) If so that might be why. And no
Antonio121989 Posted November 1, 2014 Posted November 1, 2014 Is it suposed that the first time you enter the milk machine you (or who ever you tell to use the machine) masturbate? Or is just mine? Also is there a way to get the cuirass without using the console?
Pingers Posted November 1, 2014 Posted November 1, 2014 OK I think I've found the problem it seems to be that beast races like khajiit (my character is a khajiit) and such don't work but when I changed to an orc I started producing just fine. do does anyone have any ideas to fix this?
crudo Posted November 1, 2014 Posted November 1, 2014 Hit a snag with the mod. I was updating to the current version, 2014-11-01 and I reset the variables as suggested. At the time my character had a pain setting somewhere around 200. So when I started with the new update everything was set to zero in the MCM however, everytime I try to use the milker I get the message that the character has too much pain and the milking stops. I've tried all the debug options one at a time and I still get the same message even with the MCM reading that pain is at zero. I've even tried to uninstall the mod, make a fresh save and then reinstall the mod and the same issue pops-up. Question, is there a console command that resets the pain threshold. At this point I would just like to toggle it off but when I do that I still get the pain message when using milker.
Antonio121989 Posted November 1, 2014 Posted November 1, 2014 I was testing with my mod follower, and well, when I milked her, sometimes a mask appear with a tube, but the tube don't stay attached to it, sometime it simple vanish, as the fuck machine, appear and vanish. But I mean vanish because it don't look like it is entering back in machine, like the estrus look like they come and exit through the ground, I mean vanish in thin air. Is it supposed to be like this?
Deimos Posted November 1, 2014 Posted November 1, 2014 I ran into a intresting bug while playing the new version. I consoled in the lactaid to see what it did and it ctd'd on going to inventory, just curious if its just me.
Antonio121989 Posted November 1, 2014 Posted November 1, 2014 And again aonther glicht,, this one for a poor decision. Sometimes when i ask a follower to use the machine she can't reach it, and apologize. Sometimes when she does reach it, she cant align properly, so and cant get straight. I believe this have two reasons. First because at least in Morthal, Reach, and Winterhold, the entrace of the machine is faced to a wall, and the mache has colision on that metal bar, what leaves a very little space for the follower to enter. The way to solve that is put the entrace facing the other way, or even better put the machines in an open space, so we can have a good look of the scene. Also I would include in the script that the girl unequip the armor before enter in the machine, the thing don't get very well without it.
Pingers Posted November 1, 2014 Posted November 1, 2014 OK I've fixed the ability to produice milk but now when I enter the pump the box pops up straight away with story n.1. I click OK and I begin to kneel down and then just before it starts it removes the pumps and the box comes up with story n.2 saying i've finished. Someone please help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now