Can you make a animation to suck the milk from the follower ?

Just like sexlivion in Oblivion, suck it will recover heath

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38317-3js-animations-update-2510/page-7

Still wip animations though.When they will be added to sexlab's next version you can suck all you want.Keep in mind that it will be only cosmetic.It's up to Ed86 if he wants to use these animations in his milk mod and add the script that is needed so as to have reduction of the breast's milk amount when these animation play whether in sexlab framework or with the milk mod economy mod alone!

how exactly do i make someone a milk maid?

Have a follower sit on one of the Milking Stations around Skyrim.

thanks! i was using the milking stations in the milk dungeon addon :D

If you are talking about the mod I made unless Ed changed the pumps around Skyrim. Mine are exactly the same. That's why Ed's mod is a master of mine. If the pumps appear in the dungeon they are Ed's milk pumps and should work exactly the same.

Hello!

I have a problem :( Need help.

Whenever I try to use a milk pump (windhelm) nothing is happening. I cant move for a couple of seconds and its like I never used it.
No animation or anything else.

I installed the mod correct ( I guess ) and I have ZaZ...
I enabled milk production.

Pls halp.

Ok guys I have a problem. I've used the pumps and all that such and for some reason I don't produce and milk ever. I've been waiting three hours and all that such but I never produce anything. Please help.

Have you enabled the mod in MCM?

Yes I've used the spell to enable the mod but it seems to be that followers (Only have tested it on Lydia atm) work. But atm my character doesn't produce anything, so yer any ideas?

Ok guys I have a problem. I've used the pumps and all that such and for some reason I don't produce and milk ever. I've been waiting three hours and all that such but I never produce anything. Please help.

Yes I've used the spell to enable the mod but it seems to be that followers (Only have tested it on Lydia atm) work. But atm my character doesn't produce anything, so yer any ideas?

Make sure in the MCM menu that "Milk Production" is Enabled. I have noticed that happen a lot if you just "sit" on a milker and/or enable the mod you still must enable milk production manually.

also depending on the number sof scripts u have can take up to a ingame day for milk to start. long as u have the mcm menu working it should start producing milk if u just play for a while.

Then why does my follower start right away and I'm left standing there for 5 days doing nothing

Make sure in the MCM menu that "Milk Production" is Enabled. I have noticed that happen a lot if you just "sit" on a milker and/or enable the mod you still must enable milk production manually.

I've done that. Hey i've even got to the the part when I enter the station it does the stories yet I have no production or milk

also depending on the number sof scripts u have can take up to a ingame day for milk to start. long as u have the mcm menu working it should start producing milk if u just play for a while.

Then why does my follower start right away and I'm left standing there for 5 days doing nothing

I've done that. Hey i've even got to the the part when I enter the station it does the stories yet I have no production or milk

are you a male character?

are you milkmaid?

Are you using a mod to make yourself male/futa in sexlab? (Sexlab Cumshot can do this and another mod i think.) If so that might be why.

Are you using a mod to make yourself male/futa in sexlab? (Sexlab Cumshot can do this and another mod i think.) If so that might be why.

I'm female and yes I've entered the pumps and it does the pop up I leave the pumps and wait a few days to no results

And no

Hit a snag with the mod.  I was updating to the current version, 2014-11-01 and I reset the variables as suggested.  At the time my character had a pain setting somewhere around 200.  So when I started with the new update everything was set to zero in the MCM however, everytime I try to use the milker I get the message that the character has too much pain and the milking stops.

I've tried all the debug options one at a time and I still get the same message even with the MCM reading that pain is at zero.  I've even tried to uninstall the mod, make a fresh save and then reinstall the mod and the same issue pops-up.

Question, is there a console command that resets the pain threshold.  At this point I would just like to toggle it off but when I do that I still get the pain message when using milker.