Thanks so much for this mod rework, Ed86 !

It is really good, but could be even better.

I'm talking about better (de)buffs, better HDT management and easier way to get your custom model using the milking stuff, I'm lazy and I don't want to manage files for this mod.

(De)buffs could be a win if not only focused on weight limit, and milk craze is not really a good reason to use milking stuff imho, just some kind of bonus.

But once again, this is a well done job !

Keep up the good work, great modder !

After a lot of tries, I found that my problem is the navmesh. Some milk machines are where NPC can't go and their are vey difficult to activate. For my farm :blush:  I cleaned a big room as Nightgate Inn cellar, and I put there the milking machines. The problem was that NPC navmesh was done to avoid stuff there, and my machines are in place of that stuff. So nothing that I can do to fix this.

As a request, maybe a modder can do a farm building mod where we can found up to 20 milking machines. Anyone? :angel:

thx again for this mod.

ive been informed, there is mod with a house being made that will have milk pumps, after its released you can ask author to satisfy your farm desires maybe even quests but that's another story

Thanks so much for this mod rework, Ed86 !

It is really good, but could be even better.

I'm talking about better (de)buffs, better HDT management and easier way to get your custom model using the milking stuff, I'm lazy and I don't want to manage files for this mod.

(De)buffs could be a win if not only focused on weight limit, and milk craze is not really a good reason to use milking stuff imho, just some kind of bonus.

But once again, this is a well done job !

Keep up the good work, great modder !

thx,

but i haven't understood what exactly do you want

thx anyway xD

Also, in my game there seems not to be visible the texture effect that simulates the milk on skin, i have only the milk drop meshes.Is there an option to add the skin effect? thanks!

Open the MME_MilkLeakL.nif and MME_MilkLeakR.nif. And Right click to Emmiter Ninode and Transform>Edit>Scale to 5

And save than biggen texture mesh. :)

post-3027-0-87069300-1413498665_thumb.jpg

Change the "Scale" size,

I will post here also, really need to figure out some things..

hello@all

Just few short questions ( tried on search here and nothing) 

- Without kidding guys, but who producing milk here and how? ( i need just short explanation on very simple english,,if it possible - please read down why)my  PS down here..

- How to keep my "active" slaves? ( they're always escape somewhere )

- Only 15 slaves, anyway...it doesn't matter atm...after couple minutes they're dissapear/escape and display message said : 1/15, 0/15 for example...so maybe i did not capture them on right way?

- How and where i can get/buy Milk Pump's ( tried with console help "FURN", with ID also , but nothing )

Many thanks in advance.

PS

Sorry for my not very good english, it's not my native.

great mod so far  , unfortunately i have some kind of bug . "craze for ended" "craze for blabla" etc is being spammed in the top left corner infinitely and i have no idea how to fix this. anyone got a clue?

disable/enable mod in mcm

@Larry

getting milk pumps 

• use console command     help "milk pump"      and there should only be 1 result 
  • then use command     player.placeatme (ID of milk pump)        Without the ( )
  • The milk pump will spawn wrong. You will need to use commands to reposition it.

or use the pumps from this mod.  

First use of pumps makes milk maid only

Second use starts milking

Slaves are not from this mod.

I hope you can understand that. I tried to be as simple as possible. 

ive been informed, there is mod with a house being made that will have milk pumps, after its released you can ask author to satisfy your farm desires maybe even quests but that's another story

Thx very much for the info

I have made a follower home with 25 milk pumps total if anyone would like to check it out. Its nothing fancy but that was the intention I was going for. I navmeshed it so followers shouldn't get stuck while pathing to the milk pumps. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1442-the-dungeon-milk-mod-economy-follower-home/

And of course, thx too for the mod. I will try it and move my milk maid to there ;)

no problem franyoin I already had it made for personal use so I asked permission from Ed to release it to the public. I hope you like it and feel free to leave suggestions or feedback on my thread :D I personally think it goes well with Ed's excellent mod but I'm biased as its my mod lol

Also, in my game there seems not to be visible the texture effect that simulates the milk on skin, i have only the milk drop meshes.Is there an option to add the skin effect? thanks!

Open the MME_MilkLeakL.nif and MME_MilkLeakR.nif. And Right click to Emmiter Ninode and Transform>Edit>Scale to 5

And save than biggen texture mesh. :)

attachicon.gif119696.jpg

Change the "Scale" size,

Thanks for your reply and info on how to achieve the mesh edit.I would like to know also how the skin texture effect is acomplished like shown below

K6k8SKq.jpg

Does this effect come with the milk mod economy or is it another mod/custom edit?Thanks again!

@Larry

getting milk pumps 

• use console command     help "milk pump"      and there should only be 1 result 
  • then use command     player.placeatme (ID of milk pump)        Without the ( )
  • The milk pump will spawn wrong. You will need to use commands to reposition it.

or use the pumps from this mod.  

First use of pumps makes milk maid only

Second use starts milking

Slaves are not from this mod.

I hope you can understand that. I tried to be as simple as possible. 

Yep, it helps

many thanks ;)

I have a small problem which was before and now durring the current version.

When I exit the animations so I dont completely milk myself dry, it gives me the regular windows about upkeep and dialogue on how my character feels. but after i click OK on all of those my character has an animation that goes back into milking position when I clearly exited it. It wont let me leave and can only leave after I fast travel, but then it literally breaks the first person and I am stuck in third.

I have tried many things: reinstalling the mod, changing load order, trying 'animcam' command, dying, getting on/off a horse, trying different milking stations, reseting all the stats and mod through McM but none seems to fix this.

Any help is appreciated.