Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wish I could get rid of the notifications about milk craze and so forth

Posted

I will post here also, really need to figure out some things..

 

hello@all

Just few short questions ( tried on search here and nothing) 

- Without kidding guys, but who producing milk here and how? ( i need just short explanation on very simple english,,if it possible - please read down why)my  PS down here..

- How to keep my "active" slaves? ( they're always escape somewhere )

- Only 15 slaves, anyway...it doesn't matter atm...after couple minutes they're dissapear/escape and display message said : 1/15, 0/15 for example...so maybe i did not capture them on right way?

- How and where i can get/buy Milk Pump's ( tried with console help "FURN", with ID also , but nothing )

 

Many thanks in advance.

 

PS

Sorry for my not very good english, it's not my native.

Posted

great mod so far  , unfortunately i have some kind of bug . "craze for ended" "craze for blabla" etc is being spammed in the top left corner infinitely and i have no idea how to fix this. anyone got a clue?

disable/enable mod in mcm

Posted

@Larry

 

getting milk pumps 

  • use console command     help "milk pump"      and there should only be 1 result 
  • then use command     player.placeatme (ID of milk pump)        Without the ( )
  • The milk pump will spawn wrong. You will need to use commands to reposition it.

or use the pumps from this mod.  

 

First use of pumps makes milk maid only

Second use starts milking

 

Slaves are not from this mod.

 

I hope you can understand that. I tried to be as simple as possible. 

Posted

 

 ive been informed, there is mod with a house being made that will have milk pumps, after its released you can ask author to satisfy your farm desires maybe even quests but that's another story

 

 

Thx very much for the info

 

I have made a follower home with 25 milk pumps total if anyone would like to check it out. Its nothing fancy but that was the intention I was going for. I navmeshed it so followers shouldn't get stuck while pathing to the milk pumps. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1442-the-dungeon-milk-mod-economy-follower-home/

 

And of course, thx too for the mod. I will try it and move my milk maid to there ;)

Posted

no problem franyoin I already had it made for personal use so I asked permission from Ed to release it to the public. I hope you like it and feel free to leave suggestions or feedback on my thread :D I personally think it goes well with Ed's excellent mod but I'm biased as its my mod lol

Posted

 

 

 

Also, in my game there seems not to be visible the texture effect that simulates the milk on skin, i have only the milk drop meshes.Is there an option to add the skin effect? thanks!

Open the MME_MilkLeakL.nif and MME_MilkLeakR.nif. And Right click to Emmiter Ninode and Transform>Edit>Scale to 5

And save than biggen texture mesh. :)

attachicon.gif119696.jpg

Change the "Scale" size,

 

Thanks for your reply and info on how to achieve the mesh edit.I would like to know also how the skin texture effect is acomplished like shown below

 

 

K6k8SKq.jpg

 

 

Does this effect come with the milk mod economy or is it another mod/custom edit?Thanks again!

Posted

@Larry

 

getting milk pumps 

  • use console command     help "milk pump"      and there should only be 1 result 
  • then use command     player.placeatme (ID of milk pump)        Without the ( )
  • The milk pump will spawn wrong. You will need to use commands to reposition it.

or use the pumps from this mod.  

 

First use of pumps makes milk maid only

Second use starts milking

 

Slaves are not from this mod.

 

I hope you can understand that. I tried to be as simple as possible. 

Yep, it helps

many thanks ;)

Posted

As of right now this mod cannot be uninstalled or it'll break your game just so everyone knows

Posted

Wheres the regional milk market to sell ?

 

I assume whichever city the milk pumps are at it asks you if you want to sell them after you're done pumping.

Posted

theres no dialogue option for making them into a milk maid but you do need to asking them to do something for you then you just get them to use the milk pump. Same way you get a follower to pick a lock or open a door.

Posted

you're either up early or in a really different time zone from me :)

 

never sleep... must milk...

GMT +2

Posted

I have a small problem which was before and now durring the current version.

When I exit the animations so I dont completely milk myself dry, it gives me the regular windows about upkeep and dialogue on how my character feels. but after i click OK on all of those my character has an animation that goes back into milking position when I clearly exited it. It wont let me leave and can only leave after I fast travel, but then it literally breaks the first person and I am stuck in third.

I have tried many things: reinstalling the mod, changing load order, trying 'animcam' command, dying, getting on/off a horse, trying different milking stations, reseting all the stats and mod through McM but none seems to fix this.
 

Any help is appreciated.

Posted

 

you're either up early or in a really different time zone from me :)

 

never sleep... must milk...

GMT +2

 

 

Can't sleep, clown'll eat me. Can't sleep, clown'll eat me. Can't sleep, clown'll eat me.

Posted

 

Does this effect come with the milk mod economy or is it another mod/custom edit?Thanks again!

That is not custom. It appears at after high milk level and after milk flow over message.

My character use cheat milk level at mcm menu so milk level is over 30.

If exist textures\MME\milkfx1.dds than that will be appear at correct time in your character.

Posted

 

 

Does this effect come with the milk mod economy or is it another mod/custom edit?Thanks again!

That is not custom. It appears at after high milk level and after milk flow over message.

My character use cheat milk level at mcm menu so milk level is over 30.

If exist textures\MME\milkfx1.dds than that will be appear at correct time in your character.

 

Thanks, i did a clean unistall/clean intallation and everything works fine now!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...