the texture do not show up what should I do

Re-install ZaZ animation pack, looks like you're missing an texture from it.

SirNibbles is right. You need to install the textures. Zaz has 2 files the main and the textures. You need to install both for Zaz assets to work properly.

really wish you could make it compatible with soulgem oven mod. althoug it has some "birthing" issues at the moment.

compatible? what do you mean,they are i think, you should only disable breast scaling, if you disable in my mod, you will either get less or more milk than intended

Request...

Nipple pain debuffs... Varying with the amount of pain your in...

...They could be less effective with weapons

...Wearing clothing causes pain as it rubs against your tender nipples, slowing you down, maybe even to a walk. Without clothes, the debuff is removed. It would make for some strange fighting tactics.

...You lose energy very slowly at high pain levels, when wearing clothing, as it causes pain when it rubs against your tender nipples.

DD gear would be a challenge, as its locked on.

The scripts are all in the PET COLLAR mod, as it does something similar.

These are all just ideas, as some sort of persistent pain debuff would be nice. It would keep you from overdoing the milk machine, or underdoing it...

You could even have unmilked pain debuffs, that build up over time. Not milked for a week could leave you with tender breasts, plus a debuff or multiple debuffs...

hm... exhaustion not enough? thought u get no sp regen while exhausted

can try making cloak spell that will damage like 5%? hp/sp/mp * pain every min if you wear armor or chastity bra 

does anyone run SAR? it should run fine, though im not sure since i dont run it, so how is it?

I've been running SAR for a while, seems to run fine with everything

I started a fresh game with SAR and it seems the pain system isn't working correctly.

The pain just keeps increasing while milking with machine or with hotkey but it never goes down again. I ended up with 9000% pain so I turned it off.

That was in the previous version of milk mod, haven't tried it with latest.

I also found that the engorged debuff is quite severe for a low level character, I often get stuck over encumbered then either have to drop loot or milk myself with hotkey to continue. I actually love this feature.

Hey, I just installed this mod, and it looks like it is going to be great, but I have a small problem. I have ran into a weird glitch where I can sit at the milking station the first time, and it will post the story about the needles. However, when I try and sit down the second time, and start the actual milking, my came crashes to desktop. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this, as I would really like to try this mod. My character was naked except for a posture collar, iron chastity belt, and slave boots. Thanks.

post papyrus log 

C:\Users\XXX\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

well i think, after spending like 10 or so hours remaking milk effects, separate rnd esp should be killed off and redone as patch, but that'll take another space in load order, and i have already like 250 mods so its very limited

i dont use ineeds and dont think i will since i already have rnd

those perks... are just 3h spells, its pretty easy to add but requires a lot of time to add and balance them, and to think all through

as to frostfall it'll require new dependency that im trying to avoid or w/o dependency apply fire shaders to gain heat, which is seems wrong to me, maybe there is some other way which i dont know

I've made the food mod, with perks and all. I'm still working on getting the milk in your mod to work, and how to group them all into 4 categories. From Dilute to Strong milk...

I tried realistic needs and diseases and for some reason it lags my computer, probably doesn't like something. But that was a long time ago, its probably works now.

I like the INEEDS mod, its simple and does nearly everything I want. Although I can't drink from rivers, ponds and lakes...

The perks I added last as long as I want, I have them set to the length of the spell times. A patch is the best way to go, but not until the mod is totally finished, as its ever changing. Same with the food mod I have made, and tweaking. The Creamy Porridge doesn't heal you, but applies perks and spells lasting for hours of game time.

But still testing and tweaking it...

you think it will be finished? how naive

Sorry for late response, I could not get to my computer yesterday,

Here are my logs.

does anyone run SAR? it should run fine, though im not sure since i dont run it, so how is it?

I've been running SAR for a while, seems to run fine with everything

I started a fresh game with SAR and it seems the pain system isn't working correctly.

The pain just keeps increasing while milking with machine or with hotkey but it never goes down again. I ended up with 9000% pain so I turned it off.

That was in the previous version of milk mod, haven't tried it with latest.

I also found that the engorged debuff is quite severe for a low level character, I often get stuck over encumbered then either have to drop loot or milk myself with hotkey to continue. I actually love this feature.

you should be more specific

Hey, I just installed this mod, and it looks like it is going to be great, but I have a small problem. I have ran into a weird glitch where I can sit at the milking station the first time, and it will post the story about the needles. However, when I try and sit down the second time, and start the actual milking, my came crashes to desktop. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this, as I would really like to try this mod. My character was naked except for a posture collar, iron chastity belt, and slave boots. Thanks.

post papyrus log 

C:\Users\XXX\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

well i think, after spending like 10 or so hours remaking milk effects, separate rnd esp should be killed off and redone as patch, but that'll take another space in load order, and i have already like 250 mods so its very limited

i dont use ineeds and dont think i will since i already have rnd

those perks... are just 3h spells, its pretty easy to add but requires a lot of time to add and balance them, and to think all through

as to frostfall it'll require new dependency that im trying to avoid or w/o dependency apply fire shaders to gain heat, which is seems wrong to me, maybe there is some other way which i dont know

I've made the food mod, with perks and all. I'm still working on getting the milk in your mod to work, and how to group them all into 4 categories. From Dilute to Strong milk...

I tried realistic needs and diseases and for some reason it lags my computer, probably doesn't like something. But that was a long time ago, its probably works now.

I like the INEEDS mod, its simple and does nearly everything I want. Although I can't drink from rivers, ponds and lakes...

The perks I added last as long as I want, I have them set to the length of the spell times. A patch is the best way to go, but not until the mod is totally finished, as its ever changing. Same with the food mod I have made, and tweaking. The Creamy Porridge doesn't heal you, but applies perks and spells lasting for hours of game time.

But still testing and tweaking it...

you think it will be finished? how naive

Sorry for late response, I could not get to my computer yesterday,

Here are my logs.

logs show nothing, they are 2 month old

Do the suction cups show up on the milking machines in this version or is it still the milking curiass while being milked?

later

First off, I have to say that this mod is awesome and I thank you for reviving it.

Here's an idea, how about making a recipe to convert the milk from the mod to a jug of milk with a 1-1 or 2-1 ratio? That way it can be used to make food and be especially helpful with RnD installed, or somehow make it share the flag with the jug of milk item. Although I think the first option would be easier. What do you think?

Sorry if someone else has suggested this already, I only skimmed through 10 of the 26 pages.

First off, I have to say that this mod is awesome and I thank you for reviving it.

Here's an idea, how about making a recipe to convert the milk from the mod to a jug of milk with a 1-1 or 2-1 ratio? That way it can be used to make food and be especially helpful with RnD installed, or somehow make it share the flag with the jug of milk item. Although I think the first option would be easier. What do you think?

Sorry if someone else has suggested this already, I only skimmed through 10 of the 26 pages.

that would need hearthfire addon,  ill try to make separate patch

@Ed86

Did you change something with the breast scaling in the new version? I ask because my breasts get bigger around but the nipples stay the same distance from my chest so the breasts look bigger but from a side view they don't look to have changed.

no

you mean they are big in fps and small in tps?

I did not change anything ( default settings ) and my breats is normal ( I have female followers and i'm not "Milk Maid" ) :))

@Abinath, thx again mate :)

after you make milkmiads you need to wait ~3 hour for character to produce milk, then you can get milk and sell it

@Ed86

Did you change something with the breast scaling in the new version? I ask because my breasts get bigger around but the nipples stay the same distance from my chest so the breasts look bigger but from a side view they don't look to have changed.

no

you mean they are big in fps and small in tps?

LOL no I solved the problem it seems there was a glitch with my body mesh. I keep a backup of the custom CBBE body Mesh I use because it took me AGES to get it just the way I wanted it. Somehow when I batch built some clothing or something with Caliente's Bodyslide it messed with or replaced my mesh with a different one. Re-installing my custom mesh from my backups fixed the breast problem. Since I'm here I will say I love the mod and it's become a must have for my loads from now on! Great work!

Can you make a animation to suck the milk from the follower ?

Just like sexlivion in Oblivion, suck it will recover heath

no, but you are free to try, it'll probably wont work with hdt and breast scaling

Isn't there the collision setting for HDT? Animating the hands to push the boops around at that point might work.

Can you make a animation to suck the milk from the follower ?

Just like sexlivion in Oblivion, suck it will recover heath

no, but you are free to try, it'll probably wont work with hdt and breast scaling

Isn't there the collision setting for HDT? Animating the hands to push the boops around at that point might work.

u have to set up hdt to work that way. best way is to use the hdt havok object. uhave to maualy add it charcters but its a invisible equip to work with the breasts