Is the milk dripping effect linked with one of the skeleton nodes (kind of like the "magic nipples" mod)?  Since I like the breasts over-sized on my characters, the milk seems to leak out of the top of the breast and not the nipple.  I had a similar issue when testing the Magic Nipple mod before so I had to change the position of the node in my skeletons which made it look nice.  I will probably toy around with that in a moment to see for myself.  Anywho, keep up the work!

How can I trigger the milking with the cuirass?

And can you add milking support for these two mods too?

like the spriggan armour?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-v11-7292014/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1244-hermaeus-moras-caress/

I want to know that too, been wondering how to trigger it. Kind of got tired of spawning a pump, then use it , then remove it :P

First of all, I am not bashing the modder, the mod worked fine, it was just not what I wanted.

I installed this mod, to make a few milk maids, I play a futa.  I did not want to be a milk maid as the player, after getting debuffs on my toon that I could not get rid of by turning off debuffs, mI decided to uninstall the mod.

At this point my SKYui stopped working for equipping gear, and animations caused CTD.  I did several saves and reloads and could not get the problems to stop so I reinstalled the mod, and with the latest save, IE a save the mod was not running during the save, everything was fixed.

Notification hotkey will trigger milking IF you have the cuirass equipped and IF you hold the hotkey down for a couple seconds. You can not milk to empty this way if you have more than 5 milks stored up. I think it stops milking at 5 and you'd have to do it again to get more.

Besides stating general approval for this mod(I already use the Magic Nipple mod,anyway,so I might as well have the Dragonborn use milk for nourishment sake rather than merely for offensive purposes. It isn't a mod to play around with too early in a playthrough,though,as the need for milking and the constant arousal caused by the mod that it has a dependency on can be a huge distraction during the early going),I'll point out another body variant that works very well with the nipple leakage effects: The Dibella Seven body.

Adjusting the Cuirass to fit that body probably wouldn't be too much different than what it took to get it to work on the Manga body,I'd assume for as little as assumptions are worth.

I haven't actually tested what the breast growth effects would do to that body mainly on account of fear that it will cause the Dragonborn to vanish behind a mountain of mammaries so that will probably have to be tested on some follower character or any random female civilian by using the Let's Be Friend mod.

Great mod, gave 5 stars.

Everything seems to work but I used a harness to finish 1 milking. not sure if I got the story but I don't see my milk. Do I have to have empty bottles equipped or something to get bottles of milk?

If you stop using the milking harness will your breasts stop after some time to producing their own milk fountain?

Thank for the hint with the hotkey! It worked.

But now if I use the pumping stations, the milking takes much more time until its finished.

Also if I try to get away before the station is finished i am stuck and cannot move anymore.

But nevertheless 5 stars from me ;)

How to craft milking cuirass? Is it possible?

I've read it appears under 'Glass' in the crafting menu, and only requires the 'steel smithing' perk. This could be old information however.

I know I could add it via console, just wanted to find out if I could craft it, and how.

Excellent developement!This mod surely goes the way i always dreamed of!A few notes now.

1.The milk effect during night takes a yellowish colour seeming like urine.During day it is of white colour as it is.

2.The milk effect's volume should be appropriate to the milk maids level and milk production quantity (bigger streams,for the x,y,z axis and bigger particles)

3.It would be nice if there where some texture effects added to the skin so as to simulate milk drippage on skin while and after lactating!

Don't know if the above features can be implemented but in my opinion if they do this mod can be considered as stable and comlete.

Keep up the good work and thanks for making such a great mod!

What exactly is "boobgasm"

I'll be away from my computer for a couple of days and I'm interested in what it does

https://www.google.com.ua/search?q=boobgasm&hl=ru-UA&gbv=2&oq=boobgasm&gs_l=heirloom-serp.3...2883.6435.0.7227.8.4.0.4.0.0.151.339.3j1.4.0....0...1ac.1.34.heirloom-serp..5.3.188.d3-a0bnLG4M

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-v11-7292014/

okay, but they'll be counted as spriggan, unless you want to edit descriptions/lore/stories your self, cuz idk when i'll have time for this, its autumn, so many new games, should try them all

Is the milk dripping effect linked with one of the skeleton nodes (kind of like the "magic nipples" mod)?  Since I like the breasts over-sized on my characters, the milk seems to leak out of the top of the breast and not the nipple.  I had a similar issue when testing the Magic Nipple mod before so I had to change the position of the node in my skeletons which made it look nice.  I will probably toy around with that in a moment to see for myself.  Anywho, keep up the work!

i dont do modeling, as it seems leaking doesnt support breast scaling and hdt, maybe someone will fix it someday

Great mod, gave 5 stars.

Everything seems to work but I used a harness to finish 1 milking. not sure if I got the story but I don't see my milk. Do I have to have empty bottles equipped or something to get bottles of milk?

If you stop using the milking harness will your breasts stop after some time to producing their own milk fountain?

you dont get stories with harness, milk bottle should be under food section of inventory

Excellent developement!This mod surely goes the way i always dreamed of!A few notes now.

1.The milk effect during night takes a yellowish colour seeming like urine.During day it is of white colour as it is.

2.The milk effect's volume should be appropriate to the milk maids level and milk production quantity (bigger streams,for the x,y,z axis and bigger particles)

3.It would be nice if there where some texture effects added to the skin so as to simulate milk drippage on skin while and after lactating!

Don't know if the above features can be implemented but in my opinion if they do this mod can be considered as stable and comlete.

Keep up the good work and thanks for making such a great mod!

1. sorry, im not khajiit, is dont see that good at nights,

2. its defined in nif file, i dont want to make 20 nif files, 10 spell, 20 magic effects, 20 art effects, but you, you are free to try

3. is it not already?

this mod is stable(if you install/update properly) and complete(have spriggan+milking+economy),  im now mostly adding/updating features on top of it

How to craft milking cuirass? Is it possible?

I've read it appears under 'Glass' in the crafting menu, and only requires the 'steel smithing' perk. This could be old information however.

I know I could add it via console, just wanted to find out if I could craft it, and how.

i dont think you can, its never supposed to be used outside of milkpump

GhostGo, I believe it does go free cam with NumPad 3 or you could use console command 'tfc'     (toggle free cam) if that doesn't work for you.
--
 What does having a spriggan mean and what does it have to do with this mod?  I've searched the thread and don't know much more about it.
"this mod is stable(if you install/update properly) and complete(have spriggan+milking+economy),"
--

GhostGo, I believe it does go free cam with NumPad 3 or you could use console command 'tfc'     (toggle free cam) if that doesn't work for you.

--

"this mod is stable(if you install/update properly) and complete(have spriggan+milking+economy)"

What does having a spriggan mean and what does it have to do with this mod?  I'll search the thread.

--

"(milking curiass) is never supposed to be used outside of milkpump"

so the curiass is only meant to be used at the milking station is that what this says?

yes, it is, but you can add it via console, or have from some other mods like PSQ or SLSD

well its nice, cute plant that grows on you body and ravages your body with its desire for your milk and maybe some other effects depending on mod you got it from, Spriggan armor is not included

I activated one of the machines without having any money, now the game constantly tells me that I did not pay in time and a bounty is now on my head. Where do I pay that bounty? I tried resetting throuch MCM but it didn't do anything

hm... closest guard?

im dont think anyone has ever tested this part

if you keep pressed the button (set in mcm) for a couple of seconds, and then release it, the cuirass will start to milk.

Still dunno how interrupt it.

The mod is great, but i liked more the old spell milking self :(, also because too many mods are using shortcut buttons, my Whole keyboard is filled with them :/.

okay, but they'll be counted as spriggan, unless you want to edit descriptions/lore/stories your self, cuz idk when i'll have time for this, its autumn, so many new games, should try them all

no problem I'll try to write down something and send it to you.

I have a suggestion can you make it so the pain threshold goes down faster because It takes forever to get it down plus besides sleeping I know no other way like maybe a potion that makes you last longer; because it makes it nearly impossible depending on how fast you fill up to be back at normal.

Awesome mod, just a few problems.

I found the debuffs anying, so I changed some things in the mcm menu. This screwed up all kinds of things, so in the end I decided to just de-install the mod. Now that I have de-installed it, the mcm menu and the 'large breast debuff (minus 4 points in several skills)' won't dissapear. Is there some way to fix this?