chajapa Posted October 11, 2014 Posted October 11, 2014 Notification hotkey will trigger milking IF you have the cuirass equipped and IF you hold the hotkey down for a couple seconds. You can not milk to empty this way if you have more than 5 milks stored up. I think it stops milking at 5 and you'd have to do it again to get more.
FauxFurry Posted October 11, 2014 Posted October 11, 2014 Besides stating general approval for this mod(I already use the Magic Nipple mod,anyway,so I might as well have the Dragonborn use milk for nourishment sake rather than merely for offensive purposes. It isn't a mod to play around with too early in a playthrough,though,as the need for milking and the constant arousal caused by the mod that it has a dependency on can be a huge distraction during the early going),I'll point out another body variant that works very well with the nipple leakage effects: The Dibella Seven body. Adjusting the Cuirass to fit that body probably wouldn't be too much different than what it took to get it to work on the Manga body,I'd assume for as little as assumptions are worth. I haven't actually tested what the breast growth effects would do to that body mainly on account of fear that it will cause the Dragonborn to vanish behind a mountain of mammaries so that will probably have to be tested on some follower character or any random female civilian by using the Let's Be Friend mod.
ntblood Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Great mod, gave 5 stars. Everything seems to work but I used a harness to finish 1 milking. not sure if I got the story but I don't see my milk. Do I have to have empty bottles equipped or something to get bottles of milk? If you stop using the milking harness will your breasts stop after some time to producing their own milk fountain?
MadMaxxx Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Thank for the hint with the hotkey! It worked. But now if I use the pumping stations, the milking takes much more time until its finished. Also if I try to get away before the station is finished i am stuck and cannot move anymore. But nevertheless 5 stars from me
trex Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 How to craft milking cuirass? Is it possible? I've read it appears under 'Glass' in the crafting menu, and only requires the 'steel smithing' perk. This could be old information however. I know I could add it via console, just wanted to find out if I could craft it, and how.
Guest Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Excellent developement!This mod surely goes the way i always dreamed of!A few notes now. 1.The milk effect during night takes a yellowish colour seeming like urine.During day it is of white colour as it is. 2.The milk effect's volume should be appropriate to the milk maids level and milk production quantity (bigger streams,for the x,y,z axis and bigger particles) 3.It would be nice if there where some texture effects added to the skin so as to simulate milk drippage on skin while and after lactating! Don't know if the above features can be implemented but in my opinion if they do this mod can be considered as stable and comlete. Keep up the good work and thanks for making such a great mod!
Ed86 Posted October 12, 2014 Author Posted October 12, 2014 What exactly is "boobgasm" I'll be away from my computer for a couple of days and I'm interested in what it does https://www.google.com.ua/search?q=boobgasm&hl=ru-UA&gbv=2&oq=boobgasm&gs_l=heirloom-serp.3...2883.6435.0.7227.8.4.0.4.0.0.151.339.3j1.4.0....0...1ac.1.34.heirloom-serp..5.3.188.d3-a0bnLG4M How can I trigger the milking with the cuirass? And can you add milking support for these two mods too? like the spriggan armour? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-v11-7292014/ http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1244-hermaeus-moras-caress/ okay, but they'll be counted as spriggan, unless you want to edit descriptions/lore/stories your self, cuz idk when i'll have time for this, its autumn, so many new games, should try them all Is the milk dripping effect linked with one of the skeleton nodes (kind of like the "magic nipples" mod)? Since I like the breasts over-sized on my characters, the milk seems to leak out of the top of the breast and not the nipple. I had a similar issue when testing the Magic Nipple mod before so I had to change the position of the node in my skeletons which made it look nice. I will probably toy around with that in a moment to see for myself. Anywho, keep up the work! i dont do modeling, as it seems leaking doesnt support breast scaling and hdt, maybe someone will fix it someday Great mod, gave 5 stars. Everything seems to work but I used a harness to finish 1 milking. not sure if I got the story but I don't see my milk. Do I have to have empty bottles equipped or something to get bottles of milk? If you stop using the milking harness will your breasts stop after some time to producing their own milk fountain? you dont get stories with harness, milk bottle should be under food section of inventory Excellent developement!This mod surely goes the way i always dreamed of!A few notes now. 1.The milk effect during night takes a yellowish colour seeming like urine.During day it is of white colour as it is. 2.The milk effect's volume should be appropriate to the milk maids level and milk production quantity (bigger streams,for the x,y,z axis and bigger particles) 3.It would be nice if there where some texture effects added to the skin so as to simulate milk drippage on skin while and after lactating! Don't know if the above features can be implemented but in my opinion if they do this mod can be considered as stable and comlete. Keep up the good work and thanks for making such a great mod! 1. sorry, im not khajiit, is dont see that good at nights, 2. its defined in nif file, i dont want to make 20 nif files, 10 spell, 20 magic effects, 20 art effects, but you, you are free to try 3. is it not already? this mod is stable(if you install/update properly) and complete(have spriggan+milking+economy), im now mostly adding/updating features on top of it How to craft milking cuirass? Is it possible? I've read it appears under 'Glass' in the crafting menu, and only requires the 'steel smithing' perk. This could be old information however. I know I could add it via console, just wanted to find out if I could craft it, and how. i dont think you can, its never supposed to be used outside of milkpump
Gh0sTG0 Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Hi, great mod, but can you make it to go to zaz freecam on milking?
ntblood Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 GhostGo, I believe it does go free cam with NumPad 3 or you could use console command 'tfc' (toggle free cam) if that doesn't work for you.-- What does having a spriggan mean and what does it have to do with this mod? I've searched the thread and don't know much more about it."this mod is stable(if you install/update properly) and complete(have spriggan+milking+economy),"--
Ed86 Posted October 12, 2014 Author Posted October 12, 2014 GhostGo, I believe it does go free cam with NumPad 3 or you could use console command 'tfc' (toggle free cam) if that doesn't work for you. -- "this mod is stable(if you install/update properly) and complete(have spriggan+milking+economy)" What does having a spriggan mean and what does it have to do with this mod? I'll search the thread. -- "(milking curiass) is never supposed to be used outside of milkpump" so the curiass is only meant to be used at the milking station is that what this says? yes, it is, but you can add it via console, or have from some other mods like PSQ or SLSD well its nice, cute plant that grows on you body and ravages your body with its desire for your milk and maybe some other effects depending on mod you got it from, Spriggan armor is not included
Nuvenor Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 I activated one of the machines without having any money, now the game constantly tells me that I did not pay in time and a bounty is now on my head. Where do I pay that bounty? I tried resetting throuch MCM but it didn't do anything
Ed86 Posted October 12, 2014 Author Posted October 12, 2014 I activated one of the machines without having any money, now the game constantly tells me that I did not pay in time and a bounty is now on my head. Where do I pay that bounty? I tried resetting throuch MCM but it didn't do anything hm... closest guard? im dont think anyone has ever tested this part
ntblood Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 I consoled in the milking curiass but if I understand correctly you can't produce milk away from the milking stations (?). Where can you get the spriggan armor that milks you? Do I need the armor mod for that and I've searched but don't know where that is.
darkfender666 Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 if you keep pressed the button (set in mcm) for a couple of seconds, and then release it, the cuirass will start to milk. Still dunno how interrupt it. The mod is great, but i liked more the old spell milking self , also because too many mods are using shortcut buttons, my Whole keyboard is filled with them :/.
MadMaxxx Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 How can I trigger the milking with the cuirass? And can you add milking support for these two mods too? like the spriggan armour? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-v11-7292014/ http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1244-hermaeus-moras-caress/ okay, but they'll be counted as spriggan, unless you want to edit descriptions/lore/stories your self, cuz idk when i'll have time for this, its autumn, so many new games, should try them all no problem I'll try to write down something and send it to you.
Abinath Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Finally got a chance to check out the update. I love the new hotkey. No more having to go into the menu. Thanks Ed for another awesome update
Guest Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 I have a suggestion can you make it so the pain threshold goes down faster because It takes forever to get it down plus besides sleeping I know no other way like maybe a potion that makes you last longer; because it makes it nearly impossible depending on how fast you fill up to be back at normal.
Gamerph13 Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 Awesome mod, just a few problems. I found the debuffs anying, so I changed some things in the mcm menu. This screwed up all kinds of things, so in the end I decided to just de-install the mod. Now that I have de-installed it, the mcm menu and the 'large breast debuff (minus 4 points in several skills)' won't dissapear. Is there some way to fix this?
Ed86 Posted October 13, 2014 Author Posted October 13, 2014 Awesome mod, just a few problems. I found the debuffs anying, so I changed some things in the mcm menu. This screwed up all kinds of things, so in the end I decided to just de-install the mod. Now that I have de-installed it, the mcm menu and the 'large breast debuff (minus 4 points in several skills)' won't dissapear. Is there some way to fix this? mcm - > Uninstall/Reset mod
Mart0206 Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 This mod overwrite files from the XPMS Extendet 2.06 Skeleton. Can this be done safely or is ti better to reinstall XPMSE afterwards over this mod?
Guest Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 The "milking cuirass" (06005b10 in my CK) in your ESP looks great, and I used creation kit to make it better: Made it lighter (0.0010), expensive, gave it an armor rating of 600 and keywords like "armor light" and "Clothing Body" to ward off any nasty comments about not being properly dressed, and to avoid being killed while being milked. The enchantment is now "zbfEnchantmentPartialBondage". Assuming anyone besides you reads this, they might like the improvements (they might not). Anyway, it's the best mod I have right now, and for me that's saying something. Thanks.
Ed86 Posted October 13, 2014 Author Posted October 13, 2014 This mod overwrite files from the XPMS Extendet 2.06 Skeleton. Can this be done safely or is ti better to reinstall XPMSE afterwards over this mod? it is done to enable experimental hdt breast animation while using milk pump, it is safe, do what you want The "milking cuirass" (06005b10 in my CK) in your ESP looks great, and I used creation kit to make it better: Made it lighter (0.0010), expensive, gave it an armor rating of 600 and keywords like "armor light" and "Clothing Body" to ward off any nasty comments about not being properly dressed, and to avoid being killed while being milked. The enchantment is now "zbfEnchantmentPartialBondage". Assuming anyone besides you reads this, they might like the improvements (they might not). Anyway, it's the best mod I have right now, and for me that's saying something. Thanks. and what does this ench do?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now