don't think real economy is possible, as far as I know, vendor prices affected only by speechcraft, milk price is defined in CK and there is no way to change it

There might be a way through dialogues but I have no idea how to do this

don't think real economy is possible, as far as I know, vendor prices affected only by speechcraft, milk price is defined in CK and there is no way to change it

Well by way of a "real economy" I mean like say there is a high demand for Bosmer milk in Whiterun, then the NPC shopkeepers could be selling a few types of other kinds all but that. The only way that you could add the market value to sell it is by speach option but that is just fine.

The "Scaleable prices" was really more of me talking about somthing like the above mentioned.

Milk Mod wont appear in MCM

I can find the quests for it when i search through the command console for it tho.

That is an MCM problem it happens alot. Open the console and enter "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" (without the quotes). It should appear then.

Didnt work. 

Dont worry about it cause im gonna reinstall skyrim due to a bunch of files becoming corrupt while transfering it to my current harddrive

Milk Mod wont appear in MCM

I can find the quests for it when i search through the command console for it tho.

That is an MCM problem it happens alot. Open the console and enter "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" (without the quotes). It should appear then.

The MCM reregisters but milk mod still doesnt show in the MCM

At that point try ununstalling then reinstalling Milk Mod. It may have a missing file or 2. Just make sure if it asks "Do you want to over write this file?" you hit yes.

And about changing the buff effects?

what about them? they work fine, skill boosts and resists a bit OP so ill nerf them

ill probably change how milk calculated, race specific will be like a rare item during milking

what about them? they work fine, skill boosts and resists a bit OP so ill nerf them

ill probably change how milk calculated, race specific will be like a rare item during milking

A great thank to you man!

using the newest version the pain override works nice, but idk if its just me but its taking a very long time to milk waited for about 10 mins for one session, a few times the pop up didnt come up till after trying to leave the pump.

thats is due to script load, you should probably wait 1 hour or whatever your milk poll is and do normal save, not quick

wel crazy enough my fnis does normal even though i use MO, the only problem is it doesnt jsut read zaz or something it even ahs DD registerd while i allready unninstalled that mod long ago and i dont know if this mod can be registered. in my overwrite folder the date of change is from 3 moths ago, so my fnis is fine. are you guys and ZAZ sure you dont need dragonborn or dawnguard for the mod. (sexlab animations work fine).

using the newest version the pain override works nice, but idk if its just me but its taking a very long time to milk waited for about 10 mins for one session, a few times the pop up didnt come up till after trying to leave the pump.

thats is due to script load, you should probably wait 1 hour or whatever your milk poll is and do normal save, not quick

ive never done a quick save, i save very often. but i will try it.

To remove placed objects you simply have to open the console then target(click) the object and write " disable " (without the " " )

A question but when i did "help milk" it showed me the pump and 2 dwemer ones, are these 2 gonna be added in future versions ?

Whiterun
- (pre-existing) behind the blacksmith 

i have hard time getting out of the one behind the blacksmith show have to keep hitting the "W" and spacebar to get my PC out of it can't it be move out a little also witch HDT file do I use to make it look like her breast is getting pumped