Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Milk Mod wont appear in MCM

I can find the quests for it when i search through the command console for it tho.

 

That is an MCM problem it happens alot. Open the console and enter "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" (without the quotes). It should appear then.

Posted

 

Milk Mod wont appear in MCM

I can find the quests for it when i search through the command console for it tho.

 

That is an MCM problem it happens alot. Open the console and enter "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" (without the quotes). It should appear then.

 

 

Didnt work. 

Dont worry about it cause im gonna reinstall skyrim due to a bunch of files becoming corrupt while transfering it to my current harddrive

Posted

 

 

Milk Mod wont appear in MCM

I can find the quests for it when i search through the command console for it tho.

 

That is an MCM problem it happens alot. Open the console and enter "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" (without the quotes). It should appear then.

 

 

The MCM reregisters but milk mod still doesnt show in the MCM

 

 

At that point try ununstalling then reinstalling Milk Mod. It may have a missing file or 2. Just make sure if it asks "Do you want to over write this file?" you hit yes.

Posted

 

 don't think real economy is possible, as far as I know, vendor prices affected only by speechcraft, milk price is defined in CK and there is no way to change it

There might be a way through dialogues but I have no idea how to do this

 

And about changing the buff effects?

 

what about them? they work fine, skill boosts and resists a bit OP so ill nerf them

ill probably change how milk calculated, race specific will be like a rare item during milking

Posted

Just felt like pooping in and say this mod sounds more amazing for every update and will try it out in the future when my skyrim is fixed.

 

Fixed? Why would any one want to spay or neuter Skyrim?

Posted

using the newest version the pain override works nice, but idk if its just me but its taking a very long time to milk waited for about 10 mins for one session, a few times the pop up didnt come up till after trying to leave the pump.

Posted

using the newest version the pain override works nice, but idk if its just me but its taking a very long time to milk waited for about 10 mins for one session, a few times the pop up didnt come up till after trying to leave the pump.

thats is due to script load, you should probably wait 1 hour or whatever your milk poll is and do normal save, not quick

Posted

wel crazy enough my fnis does normal even though i use MO, the only problem is it doesnt jsut read zaz or something it even ahs DD registerd while i allready unninstalled that mod long ago and i dont know if this mod can be registered. in my overwrite folder the date of change is from 3 moths ago, so my fnis is fine. are you guys and ZAZ sure you dont need dragonborn or dawnguard for the mod. (sexlab animations work fine).

Posted

 

using the newest version the pain override works nice, but idk if its just me but its taking a very long time to milk waited for about 10 mins for one session, a few times the pop up didnt come up till after trying to leave the pump.

thats is due to script load, you should probably wait 1 hour or whatever your milk poll is and do normal save, not quick

 

 

ive never done a quick save, i save very often. but i will try it.

Posted

To remove placed objects you simply have to open the console then target(click) the object and write " disable " (without the " " )

 

A question but when i did "help milk" it showed me the pump and 2 dwemer ones, are these 2 gonna be added in future versions ?

Posted

Whiterun
- (pre-existing) behind the blacksmith 

 

i have hard time getting out of the one behind the blacksmith show have to keep hitting the "W" and spacebar to get my PC out of it can't it be move out a little also witch HDT file do I use to make it look like her breast is getting pumped 

Posted

What exactly is "boobgasm"

 

I'll be away from my computer for a couple of days and I'm interested in what it does

 

It can happen during the milking. and reduces the pain a bit.

Posted

Is the milk dripping effect linked with one of the skeleton nodes (kind of like the "magic nipples" mod)?  Since I like the breasts over-sized on my characters, the milk seems to leak out of the top of the breast and not the nipple.  I had a similar issue when testing the Magic Nipple mod before so I had to change the position of the node in my skeletons which made it look nice.  I will probably toy around with that in a moment to see for myself.  Anywho, keep up the work!

Posted

How can I trigger the milking with the cuirass?

 

And can you add milking support for these two mods too?

like the spriggan armour?

 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-v11-7292014/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1244-hermaeus-moras-caress/

 

I want to know that too, been wondering how to trigger it. Kind of got tired of spawning a pump, then use it , then remove it :P

Posted

If you have the cuirass equipped, a spell will be available.

For the spriggan armor, it'll just trigger itself every once in a while.

Alternately, you can play with the notification key options; this works with both the cuirass and spriggan armors.

Posted

First of all, I am not bashing the modder, the mod worked fine, it was just not what I wanted.

 

I installed this mod, to make a few milk maids, I play a futa.  I did not want to be a milk maid as the player, after getting debuffs on my toon that I could not get rid of by turning off debuffs, mI decided to uninstall the mod.

 

At this point my SKYui stopped working for equipping gear, and animations caused CTD.  I did several saves and reloads and could not get the problems to stop so I reinstalled the mod, and with the latest save, IE a save the mod was not running during the save, everything was fixed.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...