Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

@Ed86

 

Version 02-11 not showing up in the download section. Had same problem earlier with Captured Dreams new version. Don't know if it's a site error or if you pulled the D/L for some reason.

Posted

@Ed86

 

Version 02-11 not showing up in the download section. Had same problem earlier with Captured Dreams new version. Don't know if it's a site error or if you pulled the D/L for some reason.

uploaded again =)

Posted

hey having an issue where at the machine my character is only milked for a second or two then stops and moves to the next stage,then shes exsauhsted so i sleep and then try again same thing i cant seem to milk long enough to stop this patern also the curiass doesnt have any affect when i put it on just says ready to milk and nothing happens. the milking process never seems to start.

 

Posted

hey having an issue where at the machine my character is only milked for a second or two then stops and moves to the next stage,then shes exsauhsted so i sleep and then try again same thing i cant seem to milk long enough to stop this patern also the curiass doesnt have any affect when i put it on just says ready to milk and nothing happens. the milking process never seems to start.

it takes around 5 seconds  to get 1 milk from character + ~10 getting in/out of milkpump

cuiras doesnt do anything on its own, it allows you to get milked in wilderness and get milk via spell/shortcut

Posted

Edd I can become a milk made it's just when I'm a khahjiit it says im one and yet I don't produce any milk unless I produce milk as a non-beast race.

Posted

First let me say I love the mod and it's a must for my load order. Now everything is working fine in my game however the exit from the machine seemed to work much smoother and in my opinion much more reliably and easier in V 10_25 than it does in 11_02. Just an FYI but again I really love the mod and keep up the great work.

Posted

futa milk machine would perhaps even an idea :angel:

 

buxn4eix.png

 

If the pump and tank from the Revealing Milk Armor for male characters is attached to the Milking Cuirass for female characters,specifically one of the the panty-less versions, then it should be a lot easier to pull off.

It would need an animation like this one to make the most of having all of the milking options on one character:

 

Posted

11-2 does not woirk with the customized milking cuirass. maybe you help that guy

or you include his mod in yours

or you make your own milking cuirass without Pants and bell

Posted

newest version for me they getting stuck in machine all the time. might be due to the resetting of the pain to 100. while had one in the pump she had 8 milk it keep pumpin down then when got to nearly 100 pain thats when it started to act up. wait for 3 real life min and she still was at 96 pain and stuck at 3 milk.

 

also did u change the polling sytem cause the newest and the fixed version i had it set to 8 hour polling yet my maid go from 1 to full milk(8) in 8 hours. i dont have the 1 milk a hour cheat checked.

Posted

I ran into a intresting bug while playing the new version.  I consoled in the lactaid to see what it did and it ctd'd on going to inventory, just curious if its just me.

 

I loved the new force-feed option but I always felt like I was doing it wrong, the liquor store must have lactacid or something.

So I did the console thing, checked my inventory, and boom, instant CTD.

  No one answered your post and I don't want to read (sorry but I don't),

so can someone please repeat, Who sells lactacid, and if a cheater just adds some, why is it making with the CTD?

version=11-02

Thanks in advance

 

 

-----

On a much more minor thing,

The actual milk pumps have a newer model complete with a raised platform and airvents on the bottom.

The old ones still work (I think), but the force-feed tube is misaligned on the old model.

So now everywhere I freaking go, I markfordelete, placeatme, setangle x 0, disable, enable.

So "I'm doing it wrong" is what I keep thinking....Did I mention this was minor and I really love the mod?

The CTD thing isn't a game-breaker either, I guess I'll be getting my lactacid from a tube for a bit.

Posted

Edd I can become a milk made it's just when I'm a khahjiit it says im one and yet I don't produce any milk unless I produce milk as a non-beast race.

 

all races are the same, the only reason that comes to my mind is that you dont have breasts

 

MilkTick = ((BoobTick + MaidLevel*BoobPerLvl)/3 * (1 + sla.GetActorExposure(MILKmaid)/100)) * t

 this line responds for milk generation, only way you get 0 milk is that you breast node is 0 (BoobTick)

try using:

enable breast upscale to 1, which will increase breast node to 1 in 10 game hours

 cheat option in mcm, itll force 1 milk production

or use something like racemenu and change breast node to something bigger than 0

or it can be you have some strange  skeleton for khajits, that does not have breast node

 

newest version for me they getting stuck in machine all the time. might be due to the resetting of the pain to 100. while had one in the pump she had 8 milk it keep pumpin down then when got to nearly 100 pain thats when it started to act up. wait for 3 real life min and she still was at 96 pain and stuck at 3 milk.

 

also did u change the polling sytem cause the newest and the fixed version i had it set to 8 hour polling yet my maid go from 1 to full milk(8) in 8 hours. i dont have the 1 milk a hour cheat checked.

 

stuck? animation stuck? may i guess that it entered bleedout?

hm.... no, .... im not sure, but i think its quite correct

Same i get stuck also little question since i had problems since the 1101 version.

 

How are you supposed to get old milking machine bdsm animations?

use bdms milkpumps in orc holds, or add one yourself

 

11-2 does not woirk with the customized milking cuirass. maybe you help that guy

or you include his mod in yours

or you make your own milking cuirass without Pants and bell

 

ill look at that cuirass, but it should work ,or what do you mean not working?

 

it works fine

 

I ran into a intresting bug while playing the new version.  I consoled in the lactaid to see what it did and it ctd'd on going to inventory, just curious if its just me.

 

I loved the new force-feed option but I always felt like I was doing it wrong, the liquor store must have lactacid or something.

So I did the console thing, checked my inventory, and boom, instant CTD.

  No one answered your post and I don't want to read (sorry but I don't),

so can someone please repeat, Who sells lactacid, and if a cheater just adds some, why is it making with the CTD?

version=11-02

Thanks in advance

 

 

-----

On a much more minor thing,

The actual milk pumps have a newer model complete with a raised platform and airvents on the bottom.

The old ones still work (I think), but the force-feed tube is misaligned on the old model.

So now everywhere I freaking go, I markfordelete, placeatme, setangle x 0, disable, enable.

So "I'm doing it wrong" is what I keep thinking....Did I mention this was minor and I really love the mod?

The CTD thing isn't a game-breaker either, I guess I'll be getting my lactacid from a tube for a bit.

 

noone, it wasnt finished

i think you cant align force-feed tube, for many reasons, like its static object, characters can have various heights and mods that make your head turn

and ofcource custom races and khajits with their long faces

Posted

 

futa milk machine would perhaps even an idea :angel:

 

buxn4eix.png

 

If the pump and tank from the Revealing Milk Armor for male characters is attached to the Milking Cuirass for female characters,specifically one of the the panty-less versions, then it should be a lot easier to pull off.

It would need an animation like this one to make the most of having all of the milking options on one character:

attachicon.gif1288926101.besped_milk_me___.swf

 

okay....need someone who can make that wearable by female

Posted

Milking animation is still not ending for me.

Edit: I waited til my pain got to around 230% and then hit s to disengage myself, and the end message showed. The pain did reset to 100% after the end message.

Posted

Milking animation is still not ending for me.

Edit: I waited til my pain got to around 230% and then hit s to disengage myself, and the end message showed. The pain did reset to 100% after the end message.

what do you mean not ending? starts over when you are trying to stand or something?

Posted

 

Milking animation is still not ending for me.

Edit: I waited til my pain got to around 230% and then hit s to disengage myself, and the end message showed. The pain did reset to 100% after the end message.

what do you mean not ending? starts over when you are trying to stand or something?

 

 

Yes, the first time i milked i tried to stand when my capacity reached 0, it played the standing up animation then went back down right away, the milking sound effect kept on playing. i only got it to stop after using the milk pump second time.

 

The second time i tried i waited for about 2 mins after reaching 0, hitting S and it ended fine with the ending message.

 

Tried out mobile milking, and i cant seem to end the milking process as well. I tried hitting the hotkey to end, but that just starts another process.

Posted

Version 2014-11-03

 

Yeah... I am getting the same problem, its the fucking machine part that won't stop. I jump up, and it keeps the sound going and eventually forces me to the ground.

 

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still the same...

post-566118-0-06417300-1415068449_thumb.png

post-566118-0-35515700-1415068476_thumb.png

Posted

and here's someone who has the same problem with the 3.11 version. I also Change version back to 10:25 and wait for a fix. but thanks for the hard work on this mod. :blush:

Posted

When I milk my follower (rosa roundbottom, another loverslab mod) she milks herself, then drops down and has the fucking machine animation. Can't move her or anything..

Posted

breasts milk production must be configurable in mcm. i play with timescale 5, which males the production 4 times faster than with Default timescale. i am not gonna switch the timescale because of the milk mod. it is Standard to make those things configurable.

 

about customized cvuirass not workijng with 2-11 : the breasts were still, not moving up and down. i didnt tested it with the Default cuirass.

 

is it meant to be played with 3 esp new, newHF and newzaz or just one of them ?

 

edit : tested 4-11 with Default cuirass, breasts do not move in the machine. same quicksave with 25-10 : breats moving. ok.

 

i made it to delete the cowbell and Pants in bodyslide. no customized files necessary.

 here is how you have to do it :

1. open bodyslide, search for milk cuirass, you see sliders for it.

2.open Outfit Studio, button right down on bodyslidewindow. load file milk cuirass

3.delete Pants and collar shape, save it.

enjoy.

 

one more matter. that is really very special. it is about the milk and the mod skooma whore. i tell you for what i use it and your milk mod.

i am not interested in milk money economy. i have following chain of Events:

1. make a list of 50 perkpoints you want to use in your game.

2. install the perk Point script from the mod perk Point Point Potion into the skooma file from the mod skooma whore.

3. meet a skooma dealer ingame and drink a skooma. you will get a perk Point . shall not be used for the 50 perkpoints listed above.

4. drink a milk to get rid of the negative effects of the skooma except the addiction (with the effects the game is unplayable)

5. become addicted, earn more skooma in the brothel and come into the prison

6. enjoy prison overhaul

 

actually i nullified all magnitudes from the negative effects from skooma in ck and drink the milk just to do as if. would be great if milk would really do this.

i dont think you would take care of this, i just wanted to tell you what milk can be used for and how your milking machines can be spiced up for their function in game.

Posted

 

 

breasts milk production must be configurable in mcm. i play with timescale 5, which males the production 4 times faster than with Default timescale. i am not gonna switch the timescale because of the milk mod. it is Standard to make those things configurable.

 

about customized cvuirass not workijng with 2-11 : the breasts were still, not moving up and down. i didnt tested it with the Default cuirass.

 

is it meant to be played with 3 esp new, newHF and newzaz or just one of them ?

 

edit : tested 4-11 with Default cuirass, breasts do not move in the machine. same quicksave with 25-10 : breats moving. ok.

 

i made it to delete the cowbell and Pants in bodyslide. no customized files necessary.

 here is how you have to do it :

1. open bodyslide, search for milk cuirass, you see sliders for it.

2.open Outfit Studio, button right down on bodyslidewindow. load file milk cuirass

3.delete Pants and collar shape, save it.

enjoy.

 

one more matter. that is really very special. it is about the milk and the mod skooma whore. i tell you for what i use it and your milk mod.

i am not interested in milk money economy. i have following chain of Events:

1. make a list of 50 perkpoints you want to use in your game.

2. install the perk Point script from the mod perk Point Point Potion into the skooma file from the mod skooma whore.

3. meet a skooma dealer ingame and drink a skooma. you will get a perk Point . shall not be used for the 50 perkpoints listed above.

4. drink a milk to get rid of the negative effects of the skooma except the addiction (with the effects the game is unplayable)

5. become addicted, earn more skooma in the brothel and come into the prison

6. enjoy prison overhaul

 

actually i nullified all magnitudes from the negative effects from skooma in ck and drink the milk just to do as if. would be great if milk would really do this.

i dont think you would take care of this, i just wanted to tell you what milk can be used for and how your milking machines can be spiced up for their function in game.

 

 

 

O_o

*drinks skooma*

o_O

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...