darkfender666 Posted November 4, 2014 Posted November 4, 2014 4-11 live, waiting for bug reports =) Â I had problems in previous (unstable) versions. Â Everything seems to works perfectly with this at least for the furniture milking (both and in any condition). Just a little slow to redress but nothing really noticeable, Â Â Request: There are really few reasons to go to orc settlements, its a pity that only those have special milk machines. Â Having them in cities also would be awesome, also having some background lore to them. Â TY a lot and GJ, will test the cuirass later.
chajapa Posted November 4, 2014 Posted November 4, 2014 tested 11-4 and appears to be working pretty well. No more getting stuck in the machines.  HOWEVER: I had one instance where a follower got out of the machine after being milked, unequipped the milking cuirass, put her regular clothes back on, and..... I waited..... and waited..... 3 or 4 real-time minutes... The dialogue to keep or sell never came up. I can't seem to get that to repeat so I'm calling it a random anomaly  ALSO... not sure why... when the milking is at the stage where she's being fed Lactacid, the pipe for the lactacid AND the butt-plug and animated plunger all fade out and come back... fade out and come back. When it switches to the actual milking stages, all is good. That fade-out thing does NOT happen on my player character. Only on the followers. One is in the regular follower system and the other is outside the standard follower system.
Ed86 Posted November 4, 2014 Author Posted November 4, 2014  4-11 live, waiting for bug reports =)  I had problems in previous (unstable) versions.  Everything seems to works perfectly with this at least for the furniture milking (both and in any condition). Just a little slow to redress but nothing really noticeable,   Request: There are really few reasons to go to orc settlements, its a pity that only those have special milk machines.  Having them in cicites also would be awesome, also having some background lore to them.  TY a lot and GJ, will test the cuirass later.  ill reduce that delay later since its not important  well.... lore... hm... i think the lore about those bound milkpumps is that you want female orc bound while milking or be a really fast runner, its an ORC you cant just come near and ask "Got milk baby?" and hope to survive , now that's a lore!
Ed86 Posted November 4, 2014 Author Posted November 4, 2014 HOWEVER: I had one instance where a follower got out of the machine after being milked, unequipped the milking cuirass, put her regular clothes back on, and..... I waited..... and waited..... 3 or 4 real-time minutes... The dialogue to keep or sell never came up. I can't seem to get that to repeat so I'm calling it a random anomaly  ALSO... not sure why... when the milking is at the stage where she's being fed Lactacid, the pipe for the lactacid AND the butt-plug and animated plunger all fade out and come back... fade out and come back. When it switches to the actual milking stages, all is good. That fade-out thing does NOT happen on my player character. Only on the followers. One is in the regular follower system and the other is outside the standard follower system. ive accidenlty broke selling, can only sell if you had boobgasm =(  havent seen any fading, more details?  Hi,  great mod love it. BUT i got a few bugs,   1. lydia and such, seem to get stuck in an endless animation, after there done on the milking machine in white run. after she's empty. i tell her to move using the E funtion. she gets up. walks away and suddenly falls to the ground and get going again with the milking.  2. spell, milking friend / self.  does not appear to stop. and can't find a way to stop it. even after hitting all keys on the keyboard  3. disable mod option doesn't appear to work. tried to use it, during bug 1 and 2. above. and reloading. the sounds, animations and texts kept comming in.  4, the machine registers as free, but u can send in another character. she gets in position. and just fingers herself endlessly (i guess 2 and 3. break the machine)  other then that. everything works from what i can tell. textures work, sounds works, item works market works, meshes. etc.  if u would like screenshots, i can re-create the bugs.  oh, this is for mod. Milk Mod Economy 2014-11-04.rar go on, for me mostly everything works fine
darkfender666 Posted November 4, 2014 Posted November 4, 2014   4-11 live, waiting for bug reports =)  I had problems in previous (unstable) versions.  Everything seems to works perfectly with this at least for the furniture milking (both and in any condition). Just a little slow to redress but nothing really noticeable,   Request: There are really few reasons to go to orc settlements, its a pity that only those have special milk machines.  Having them in cicites also would be awesome, also having some background lore to them.  TY a lot and GJ, will test the cuirass later.  ill reduce that delay later since its not important  well.... lore... hm... i think the lore about those bound milkpumps is that you want female orc bound while milking or be a really fast runner, its an ORC you cant just come near and ask "Got milk baby?" and hope to survive , now that's a lore!  Sry mispel.  I meant adding some bound milking machines in cities. (also you can join orcs without being an orc).  And i just thought would be good changing the text when using them if possible.  Well just a suggestion, but nothing important. Ty
Ed86 Posted November 4, 2014 Author Posted November 4, 2014  Sry mispel.  I meant adding some bound milking machines in cities. (also you can join orcs without being an orc).  And i just thought would be good changing the text when using them if possible.  Well just a suggestion, but nothing important. Ty  cant suit everyone, you can always use console to add more  what text and change to what?
joostoboy Posted November 4, 2014 Posted November 4, 2014 Can you add the option to change a milk maid's individual stats in the debug screen? I used to be level 3 already, but I can't change them for my player character anymore. Only "mastery level" which doesn't seem to affect her.
saphiral Posted November 4, 2014 Posted November 4, 2014 11-5 version. When trying to install I get: Installation as fomod failed: failed to parse info.xml: Opening and ending tag mismatch. (3) (line 393, column 8) Â I added the string </Description> just before <Website> as a workaround and it installed. Â
darkfender666 Posted November 4, 2014 Posted November 4, 2014 still have to test latest, but in previous if using milk self spell without pain enabled, there was no way to stop the animation. Or is it supposed to hit some particular hotkey to stop it?
darky3000 Posted November 4, 2014 Posted November 4, 2014 Unfortunately I wasn't online these days much, so can u please put in download section your version from 2.11 . since this  removing debuff by sleep is a little too much to handle and have too much bad impact on my gameplay. Also please consider to revert that in future versions  I am asking this since I am using some mods which works on passing time basis like milk mod debuff stuff before, so with milk mod sleep removing debuff I need to do many thing after sleep, which get then terrible boring...
Thors Posted November 4, 2014 Posted November 4, 2014 Great job on the last patch, works fine so far. Beforehand(1-11-2014) milking myself never started on the machine, they detached right at the start. But for Lydia everything worked fine.
Guest mercury11 Posted November 5, 2014 Posted November 5, 2014 I just stumbled across this mod and decided to try it out. Â I'm not sure if anyone is having this same problem, but my game crashes right after the Bethesda logo. Â I see the start screen for 1 second, and then it goes directly to my desktop. Â I have all of the requirements. Â I'm not really tech savvy, and is there anything I can post on here to show you where I might have gone wrong?Â
drithora Posted November 5, 2014 Posted November 5, 2014 I just stumbled across this mod and decided to try it out.  I'm not sure if anyone is having this same problem, but my game crashes right after the Bethesda logo.  I see the start screen for 1 second, and then it goes directly to my desktop.  I have all of the requirements.  I'm not really tech savvy, and is there anything I can post on here to show you where I might have gone wrong?  Check that you have all masters enabled. Like sexlab.esm, sexlabaroused.esm and zazanimationpack.esm. then run fnis and loot. Also check that you have the requirements of the mods that this mod require, like skse, you need to start skyrim with skse.
Guest mercury11 Posted November 5, 2014 Posted November 5, 2014  I just stumbled across this mod and decided to try it out.  I'm not sure if anyone is having this same problem, but my game crashes right after the Bethesda logo.  I see the start screen for 1 second, and then it goes directly to my desktop.  I have all of the requirements.  I'm not really tech savvy, and is there anything I can post on here to show you where I might have gone wrong?  Check that you have all masters enabled. Like sexlab.esm, sexlabaroused.esm and zazanimationpack.esm. then run fnis and loot. Also check that you have the requirements of the mods that this mod require, like skse, you need to start skyrim with skse.  Yes, I have all the requirements. I have everything checked pertaining to sexlab, I ran fnis, I also have the latest skse and nothing works.  I don't have loot so I'll see if that helps.  Ran loot, and still nothing.  I guess I'm destined not to use this mod. Â
joemonco Posted November 5, 2014 Posted November 5, 2014 If your game is crashing right after the Bethesda logo you are missing a requirement. Â
drithora Posted November 5, 2014 Posted November 5, 2014   I just stumbled across this mod and decided to try it out.  I'm not sure if anyone is having this same problem, but my game crashes right after the Bethesda logo.  I see the start screen for 1 second, and then it goes directly to my desktop.  I have all of the requirements.  I'm not really tech savvy, and is there anything I can post on here to show you where I might have gone wrong?  Check that you have all masters enabled. Like sexlab.esm, sexlabaroused.esm and zazanimationpack.esm. then run fnis and loot. Also check that you have the requirements of the mods that this mod require, like skse, you need to start skyrim with skse.  Yes, I have all the requirements. I have everything checked pertaining to sexlab, I ran fnis, I also have the latest skse and nothing works.  I don't have loot so I'll see if that helps.  Ran loot, and still nothing.  I guess I'm destined not to use this mod.    Weird. From what I understand, crashing when reaching menu (not load save) is usually missing master. And if it only happens with this mod it should be those masters... Maybe someone else have an idea.
yolobomber Posted November 5, 2014 Posted November 5, 2014 do you have dawnguard and dragonborn dlc's mercury?
Ed86 Posted November 5, 2014 Author Posted November 5, 2014 Unfortunately I wasn't online these days much, so can u please put in download section your version from 2.11 . since this  removing debuff by sleep is a little too much to handle and have too much bad impact on my gameplay. Also please consider to revert that in future versions  I am asking this since I am using some mods which works on passing time basis like milk mod debuff stuff before, so with milk mod sleep removing debuff I need to do many thing after sleep, which get then terrible boring... versions after 25-10 (fuckmachine introduction) until 5-11 have this or that broken, so no you can drink [Milk (strength),(race name)] or Lactacid potion to remove debuff, can get those through console, or milk yourself and keep "enhanced potion" you can disable debuffs in mcm  I just stumbled across this mod and decided to try it out.  I'm not sure if anyone is having this same problem, but my game crashes right after the Bethesda logo.  I see the start screen for 1 second, and then it goes directly to my desktop.  I have all of the requirements.  I'm not really tech savvy, and is there anything I can post on here to show you where I might have gone wrong? you are missing dependencies, maybe not this mod but some other  P.S. i take it 5-11 is stable for everyone?
Wandering_Mania Posted November 5, 2014 Posted November 5, 2014 @Ed86 5-11 Works perfectly as far as I have seen so far. But I only started a new game a few hours ago so it is still "in testing" for me.
magicrealm Posted November 5, 2014 Posted November 5, 2014 breasts dont move in 11-4Â and also in 25-10Â in bdsm machine. breasts do move only in 25-10 normal machine. the fact that breasts move in 25-10 normal machines Show, that the error is not on my side.
Ed86 Posted November 5, 2014 Author Posted November 5, 2014 breasts dont move in 11-4 and also in 25-10 in bdsm machine. breasts do move only in 25-10 normal machine. the fact that breasts move in 25-10 normal machines Show, that the error is not on my side. problem is on your side, breast doesnt move if you have no milk, 11-4 is old, 25-10 doesnt have bdsm milking machine, 25-10 has only static breasts during bdsm animation
Guest mercury11 Posted November 5, 2014 Posted November 5, 2014 do you have dawnguard and dragonborn dlc's mercury? Yes, I have both.
Kazuhira Posted November 5, 2014 Posted November 5, 2014 (edited) Milk Mod Economy don't appear in my Mod Configuration thing, do I really need to install the mod with a mod manager? Edited November 5, 2014 by Kazuhira
yolobomber Posted November 5, 2014 Posted November 5, 2014 ooh mercury becuz it thought u could have morennastsycritters enable while not having both dlc will have missing masters.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now